[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mark.gif (1.19 MB, 200x150)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>“I don’t remember any serious ribs,” Angle said. “I do remember when Mark Henry ate that sandwich. I didn’t believe it, I thought it was all b------t. I didn’t know The Headbangers, they got Mark a sandwich and crapped in it. Put it back in the wrapper, and I don’t know if it’s true or not, but Mark Henry actually ate it. That was pretty brutal, when I heard about that I thought it was the grossest thing I’ve ever heard. You got to be a real idiot to do that to someone.”
>>
>>713427
Honestly that shit goes beyond a rib
>>
reminder that angle was brought up by the duponts and could literally snap any minutes
>>
>>713427
Dumb knee guard still ate it
>>
>>713427
what the fuck is wrong with wrestlers?
>>
>>713427
I hope this is fake
>>
>>713427
>someone literally shits in your lunch
>you have to take it because "oh it's just a rib brother, gotta pay your dues! wouldn't wanna lose your push!"

kek what a bunch of fake tough guy carny bitches
>>
>>713447
>>713588
I’d be going to prison if I was in marks shoes and be blacklisted from the biz over it.
>>
>>713427
they put wwe in the sandwhich
>>
To be fair you've got to be a bit of a dumbass to not realise something's wrong after the first bite
>>
>>713588
This is one of the reasons I don't really respect Mark Henry for. Someone takes a shit on a sandwich you took a bite out of and you don't do shit because of "paying your dues" bullshit, what kind of man are you?
He should of beaten the living fuck out of those guys.
>>
>>714093
I highly doubt this story is real seeing as how Henry never said anything and Kurt would never disclose this kind of thing without permission seeing as how humiliating it would be for those involved
>>
>>713427
>Marks getting worked by ANOTHER fake story
Bet you faggots think Haku murdered two guys in a fight
>>
>>713427
Just another fake as fuck wrestling lore that has been regurgitated to death. If you shit in something it's gonna smell bad the moment you unwrap it
>>
>>714141
He didn’t notice any weird smell because black people always smell like shit
>>
You now remember the time on Austin’s podcast where someone (forget who) told a story about someone literally raping another wrestler in the mouth and Austin being like LMAO great rib
>>
>>714102
LOL why would Mark confirm a story that makes him look retarded
>>
>>713427
Angle wasn't even in the company and Road Dogg did a shoot saying it was Xpac
>>
File: 1617887027428.jpg (141 KB, 719x1243)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>ITS REAL
>>
Unironically, what would be the “correct” way for a wrestler to handle this in terms of carny etiquette? Are you supposed to just take it because “gotta pay your dues” or do you have to fight the guy who did it to “earn the respect of the locker room.” How the fuck is that supposed to work? Any anons in the business who can explain this to us?
>>
>>713427
How the fuck do you not smell the shit sandwich let alone eating and not feeling that the it tastes weird?
>>
>>714203
Henry has done interviews where he talked about they would straight up call him the N word in the lockerroom and he would get mad and want to fight but Taker pulled him aside and told him to relax it was just ribbing and he had to take it because he was the new guy
And he did
WWE is fucked up, man
>>
>>714203
>correct” way for a wrestler to handle this
come up with something even more gross and disgusting to get back at them, maybe cum a literal bucket then freeze it shape it as an Ice Cream and give it to them like a peace offering wait until they start licking it and then show them a photos of the whole process
>>
>>714203
How you would handle it in any hazing situation. Toss the sandwich out, laugh it off, say I couldn’t tell if it was dog shit or this little bitch, and move on. Taking a bite makes you look like a straight up retard
>>
>>714203
For any other wrestler I don't know but if I had the size and strength of Mark Henry I would have forced whoever did it to eat my shit with a spoon while the whole locker room watched. What was anyone going to do to him?

>>714226
He should have broken that ugly fake tough guys neck right there.
>>
>>714203
Set their cars on fire and feign ignorance
>>
>>714203
You respect the business and pay your dues. Reminder the business died exactly when the new era of wrestlers turned out to be crybabies who'd run to the authorities if someone soaped them in the showers. Fucking zoomers
>>
>>714580
There's a difference between whining to the authorities, being a doormat or taking matters into your own hands. Obviously not everyone can do it but if you're Mark Henry you should do it. Imagine how based it would be if he broke every bone in Carders body. Sure he would have been fired but we'd get to see him in a wheelchair rather than shitting up the ring.
>>
>hurr gotta pay your dues

It's the headbangers, you shouldn't have to take literal shit from the curtain jerkers on HEAT.
>>
>>714580
There is a wide gap between taking it like a punk and snitching to the authorities. I’d kill someone’s pet or kick someone’s child in the teeth if they made me eat shit
>>
>>713752
After your first bite? It's shit. It smells. This has to be fake otherwise Mark Henry's IQ is below 30
>>
>>714112
that story is true though, i'm the ghost of one of the guys
glad he killed me cause holy fuck does your decade suck
>>
>>713427
>Shit On Me Bangers
>>
>>713427
>nog couldnt even smell literal shit in his sandwich
MUH SPICE lmao
>>
>>714641
>I’d kill someone’s pet or kick someone’s child in the teeth if they made me eat shit
lol no you wouldnt, you'd eat the shit and then cry online about it but wouldnt have the balls to mention names
>>
>>713447
Yeah, that's more of a McRib
>>
>>715203
90% of the population would retaliate not including me
You really think people are pushovers?
>>
>>715203
Nice projection man. I can’t fathom being that big a pussy.
>>
>>713427
>implying the headbangers were high enough on the card to feed literal feces to mark henry and get away with it
>>
>>714203
in theory, you're supposed to laugh it off and get revenge with a better rib. except wrestlers back then were sensitive little bitches so pricks like bob holly would empty your suitcase into a dumpster but if you so much as did the "there's something on your shirt" thing to him you'd be booked into brutal beating squash matches for a month. of course if you're over no one ever messed with you, so in that regard ribs are a way to know that you're considered a midcarder at best
>>
>>715402
As bad as all this might sound, I'm pretty sure real sports locker rooms were ten times worse
>>
>>715415
i bet they are in for minor leagues and the practice squad, not so much for the million-dollar-contract guys
>>
>>715203
>I'm a turbo pussy so everyone else is too
>>
>>713458
what?
>>
>>714203
Email this to Corny please
>>
>>713458
he looks insane now, maybe he already snapped and we just don't know about it yet
>>
What if mark likes eating shit?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.