[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (572 KB, 760x450)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
Matt Jackson is the worst actor in Pro Wrestling nowadays. Some truly godawful stuff on the AEW show tonight lads.

Nick Jackson looks braindead but hey at least the dude doesn't even try and comes off as way more natural
>>
File: 19020930942093.jpg (76 KB, 920x613)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Because everything they do is ironic.

They don't know how to sincerely emote drama.
>>
>>710377
this was from BTE
>>
>>710449
he's talking about the "I can't hurt my bestest friend kenny" stuff from tonight
>>
>>710449
Yes I didn't take any screenshot of the main event so I just googled Sad Matt Jackson and that's what I found.

>>710417
This dude sucks too desu.
I agree that this was a good moment (because of Flair) but remember him crying during the Hunter/Taker stuff?
>>
>>710619
Fuck Shawn bret was the goat
>>
>>710377
glee club level acting
>>
>>710377
Which one is Matt and which one is Nick?
>>
how does one have blue eyes and one have brown
>>
>>711163
it’s called genetics
>>
>>711156
Nick is the balding one
>>
>>710377
This is what happens when your ego is so inflated from people thinking BTE is good acting. The goof has no idea how to act disappointed and really after tonight looked like a moron. You’re telling me a super kick would have killed your best friend? Kiss my ass
>>
>>711556
>But I'm sure Kenny could survive a move
Are you autistic? The story was that they didn't want to be on the opposing side to Kenny, not that he'd die if they hit him with a move
>>
>>710815
Huh what do you mean
>>
>>711584
they didn't have a problem doing it in their tag team match
>>
>>710417
Well that sucks
>>
>>710377
only guys with small dicks watch aew
>>
>>711556
that's bad writing not bad acting
>>
>>710417
>Because everything they do is ironic.
happens when youre from rancho cucamunga
>>
>>712679
The main thing they wanted was to get kenny away from callis. Callis flipped it by playing mindgames on how they would never choose kenny in the end and how they became nobodies after leaving japan. Then you had moxley wanting revenge for eddie where he was ddting kenny multiple times. Bucks then chose kenny at the end.
>>
>>710377
>shakes head in you're path
>>
File: Bret.png (467 KB, 509x506)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>710417
phoney little shit
>>
>>711556
Care to extrapolate this?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.