[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1602946475976.jpg (33 KB, 486x720)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Mmmm.
>*gets pushed to the moon in his first year in WWF*
Did you pay your dues boy?
>*gets full creative control over his character*
Oh you didn't?
>*bitches to Vince about backstage shenanigans*
Well around here boy
>*gets you buried for not wearing a suit*
You gotta wait your turn
>*gets his friends and fellow Texans pushed as soon as they come in the door*
So you get down that liquor store
>*takes time off whenever he feels like it*
And you better bring back a case of Jack for me and the boys
>*refuses to put anyone over*
Don't like it son?
>*refuses to go out on his back*
Well maybe you ain't gonna make it in the big leagues
>*comes back for Saudi money and buries a younger talent*
Mmmm don't wanna mess with me
>*gets his wife a lucrative payday*
Or the boys will make your life hell
>*gets a life time contract with WWE*
>>
>>704628
Always hated the Undertaker. Always looked like a giant down syndrome retard.
>>
>>704628
Mmmmmm I hate this ugly ass motherfucking bitch nigger like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>704666
Even Satan hates the undertaker...
>>
>>704666
we don't use that word here
>>
>>705977
I'm sorry: I hate this ugly ass motherfucking b-word nigger like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>706016
that's better
>>
File: yikers.jpg (62 KB, 694x694)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>705977
>>
>>704666
You've done it now, you've gone and made a big mistake
>>
Undertaker deserved his push. There is unironically no one in the history of professional wrestling who was ever even half as good as he was.
>>
>>708739
Takertranny out of the suicide ward it appears
>>
>>709251
Just because someone has some good sense and excellent taste, it doesn't mean it is her.
>>
>>709397
>her
Did you just assume xhe's gender?
>>
>>709456
I am unironically her, and am here on Undertaker worshipping business.
>>
>>709528
You are a man. You are not a woman, and you never will be.
>>
>>710298
Not true. If it were true,I wouldn't be having to spend hard earned dollars on tampons right now, jack.
>>
Never drew a dime
Sucked as a wrestler
Admitted he had no charisma
Sucked as a face & heel
Even Edge couldn't carry him to dimes

Triple H tier shitter
>>
>>710340
>Takertranny is so brainwashed he's buying tampons
Do we help him brehs?
>>
>>710397
>Triple H tier shitter
I wouldn't go that far because he's a genuinely loved wrestler by a lot and doesn't have to rely on revisionist history by Triple H to make it seem like he's one of the greats.
>>
>>704628
fuck this dude
>>
>>710457
>No revisionist history
He literally does, he was nothing but a midcard jobber to the top stars his whole career because he wasn't credible or over enough to be a main eventer. People wanted him to retire in 1999, he had a godawful biker taker run in the attitude era and killed Brock's momentum with the awful feud in 2002 so they had to repackage Brock from scratch in 2003.
>>
>>704628
God forbid someone protects his position
>>
>>710432
They are necessary, unless I were to buy pads or liners, and in the summer at work, or walking much, riding a bike, etc. those are useless if you sweat at all.
>>
He was supposed to be a hedge against the Warrior. Incase Warrior continued to fail to draw any dimes. His role of keeping talent in check transitioned into the wrestlers court. He was Vince's insurance policy in case someone needed to go back to catering.
>>
you guys know the undertaker has a son who stays inside and draws video game art for a living? His name is Gunner Vincent Calaway
>>
>>711972
UAMFBN Jr.
>>
>>708739
Huh what do you mean
>>
>>704628
He had some time before WWF where he was a nobody. You can't blame Vince for knowing when he had a good thing and using it right.
>>
>>711614
I wish you would discuss and describe your vagina and difficulty with it more often Taker Tranny
>>
>>708739
You make a great point
>>
>>704628
based
>>
>>704628
absolutely based
anyone would pull off that shit if they could but very few could and taker respected them
carny shit is what made the business entertaining in the first place and taker is the king carny, now that he is out the locker room is full of pussies without charisma and the product doesnt draw
>>
>>704628
Well yeah, that’s what happens when you are a draw. What do you want, a shitter like Tito Santana to take his place?
>>
>>704628
No dimes.
>>
>>704628
Imagine this scenario
>Afther losing to Lesnar, starts losing evey match at mania and loses more ofthen, Roman becomes bigger, Bray Wyatt becomes the new spooky guy, everyone wants to get a shot at buring taker
>people starts asking if this is truly the end of taker
>in his last match to try to save himself, he battles AJ Styles in the parent's house Kane burned down
>AJ Styles buries him and makes him a funeral and prays while the sun rises, the deadman's soul rises to heaven, and thats when AJ knows the deadman is truly dead now
>and thats taker's last match

Too much Kino for it to be real, but of course, its taker we talking about
sad
>>
>>711972
undertaker is a ginger nerd and so is his son
>>
>>704628
fucking based Taker filtering you reddit niggers into a shoot seeth
>>
File: 1599240380074.jpg (17 KB, 301x450)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
All this years and anons still afraid of his drawing powers
>>
>>715901
Tito Bros..
>>
>>715956
>n the parent's house Kane burned down

Taker burned it down retard
>>
>>704628
KWAB

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.