[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Fuck, she looked good last night
>>
She looked bad actually her face run as champion is a complete disaster and will probably force a heel turn out of necessity the way the crowd is booing.
>>
File: 1659564610283556.jpg (639 KB, 1271x1199)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>6706268
Yeah liv looked fantastic as always, I'd fuck her in an instant tbhfamalam.
What the fuck is Paul doing with her though? Tapping out instead of winning clean against ronda completely sabotaged both the crowds love for her and her face run. Now she either has to turn heel or lose the championship and move back to the undercard.
>>
File: HEEL.jpg (546 KB, 1284x2282)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>6706408
It's gonna have to be that way from the way I see it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.