[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>pushes underutilized talent like Ricochet and Ciampa
>pushes women who can actually wrestle like Shayna, Dakota, and Io, while burying shitters like Lacey, Aliyah, and Liv
>bring back the women’s tag titles as well as Sasha and Naomi
>cuts cringe, 80s outdated bullshit like the Male Models, Ezekial, Butch
>doesn’t push steroid guys like Madcap and Riddle just because they have LE MUSCLES
>brings back guys who have dimes potential like Kross Vince didn’t get because he’s a senile old man
>ushers in the return of the American Okada, Johnny GOATgano
>books actual wrestling matches and gives them time, multiple segments to build drama and wow the crowd instead of filling the show with cringe skits and dancing segments
>no 24/7 title bullshit

Have you thanked based Haitch for saving WWE?
>>
>>6704460
Jesus fuck I hope he dies
>>
>>6704460
>>pushes women who can actually wrestle
>women
>>
>>6704460
Sounds horrible. I expect ratings to be in a shitter in awhile.
>>
>>6704460
he based
>>
>>6704495
>>6704516
>>6704520
Vincels seething. You lost.
>>
>>6704460
I don't watch WWE, I think it's for idiots and low IQ people. I look down on the people who enjoy it. They are like cattle to me.
>>
>>6704542
Who asked?
>>
I honestly believe that in a year, RAW will be doing old NXT numbers. There's no fucking way shitters like Ciampa have any drawing power.
>>
>>6704555
Get back in your pen you fucking pig
>>
>>6704573
your mom got PORKED, bitch? kek what a PORKED bitch
>>
>>6704573
We don’t sign our posts here.
>>
>>6704460
*bows down to the goat*
>>
>>6704460
>Pushes dimeless manlets
>Pushes trannies
Yeah, remember how well did that works for NXT black and gold, friends? Remember how did we lose every week against trannys until they kicked Paul in the the ass?
>>
>>6704460
I love how this is an anti smark falseflag yet it contradicts itself, like Triple H not pushing people based on looks and then pushing Kross into the main event who only has a look and nothing else
>>
>>6704601
>anti smark
so a normal person? What is this obese smark schizobabble?
>>
>>6704620
Normal people don't spend 6 hours per day on smark forums
>>
>>6704460
The only guy he's proper pushed is Kross, neither a midget or woke rate wrestler it's gonna be mostly guys like Batista and Orton he wants in the main event.
Nobody can take his NXT booking seriously because he had a limited roster/budget and the only fanbase who was willing to watch a C show was a fanbase who likes Adam Cole etc. So he had to cater to the cheesebeards to provide decent TV ratings for Vince.
>>
>>6704634
this isn't reddit, you retarded gAyEWtist tranny
>>
>>6704634
congrats, the first step is admitting you have a problem
>>
>>6704646
>>6704645
Ok, smarks
>>
>>6704641
You’re wrong. Ciampa is about to beat Lashley with Gargano’s help. It’s going to look ridiculous
>>
>>6704460
Stupid gimmicks are unironically a good thing sometimes. They've helped lots of guys catch on and be memorable when they're first starting out. We lad Butch is more over on here than when he was Pete Dunne.
>>
>Ok, smarks
>>
>>6704641
He brought up guys like Batista, Orton, Sheamus, and Seth Rollins but for retards think he's going to do nothing but push flippy midgets.
>>
>>6704657
Pete Dunne was a star in England and a potential megastar in WWE. Butch is a fucking joke. Get Vince’s cock out your mouth, anti-smark
>>
>>6704654
>Makes up headcanon booking to get mad at
>>
>>6704654
Beating the US champ with help is hardly a push. A "proper" push like I said is the treatment Kross is getting.
You're also assuming Ciampa will beat Lashley, but with Triple H's distaste for noggers you might be right.
>>
>>6704677
So a bunch of boring dimeless shitters. Got it.
>>
>>6704684
You’re a shoot retard, prepare to gargle my nuts on monday ya dumb bitch kek
>>
>>6704686
Based Haitch. If he buries Boring Bobbo and the Cringey Pancake Crew, I will take back any criticism I've had of him.
>>
>>6704707
If Ciampa loses you have to post your asshole here, don't tell me that I didn't warn you
>>
>Tri is actually going to make Kross a champion

why does Tri like Kross? dude is boring
>>
>>6704731
ok but if he wins you have to post my asshole here
>>
>>6704707
>>6704731
>>6704740
What's the matter with bobbo dropping the belt and then feud for the raw championship after Roman drops it
>>
>>6704460
no I will not like the new reddit company
>>
>>6704740
Sounds like a good deal to me
>>
>>6704681
Nobody knew or cared who he was, Butch was more over
>>
>>6704796
Because he will be losing to a 150 pound no dimes midget with his 140 pound no dimes midget buddy
>>
>>6704460
>>
wwe is just gayew 2.0 now
>>
>>6704460
kek no women can actually wrestle
>>
>>6704460
The only correct thing he did was push Kross since hes jacked and actually looksclike a WWE superstar. Everything else sucks. But then again, I really don’t give a shit about anything besides the main event World title picture so it doesn’t matter anyway. Womeme has always sucked. I guess Gaytch will just push ugly trannies now that will kill the ratings during those segments. Who the fuck is gonna be watching TV when those uglies are wearing the belts?
>>
>>6704681
>Pete Dunne
>potential megastar
kek. Yeah, I'm sure Amaerican arenas would have exploded for a short ugly brummie working the fingers.
>>
>>6705066
So it's 2 against 1 and one of the two is a former WWE champion
I don't see this bad for bobbo if he's going for the world titles next
>>
>>6706487
>>
>>6704647
You are a workrate mark ojama
>>
>>6704460
>doesn’t push steroid guys like Madcap and Riddle just because they have LE MUSCLES
Riddle isn't even that big. he's literally Zack Ryder v2.0

>>6706436
>The only correct thing he did was push Kross
lmao no stfu. Kross is a shitter and would be better off in AEW where he would actually shine. He has no place in WWE and no one likes him.

He literally squandered all the attention they earned from Summerslam. It's going to be downhill from here, mark my words.
>>
>>6704677
>He brought up guys like Batista, Orton, Sheamus, and Seth Rollins
Punk brought up Seth Rollins and Ambrose you fucking monggoloid.
Batista and Orton are dimeless faggots nobody likes.
>>
>>6704460
That's Charlotte behind him btw.
>>
I actually liked male models. Yes, they are borderline faggot shit, but so was Breezango and their fashion file stick was good comedy(I will never not smile at the jay/Jimmy walking pun). Just give them some room to breathe. Mansoor especially can be actually funny
>>
>>6707002
>Batista and Orton are dimeless faggots nobody likes.

How does it feel to live in a denial?
>>
>>6704460
Gargano is trash. See Cole vs Gargano. Two shitters putting on a shitfest
>>
>>6704460
>cringe, 80s outdated bullshit like the Male Models
Fuck you, asshole
>>
>>6707048
Not metal or badass enough
>>
>>6704460
Iyo is based you're trying too hard.
>>
>Ciampa, Kross and Gargano kill WWE
>Cole, O Reilly and Fish kill AEW

Was black and gold NXT the single most destructive thing to happen to modern wrestling?
>>
>>6708460
unironically yes
>>
>>6708444
…? that’s what I said, friend
>>
File: nia.gif (3.36 MB, 600x598)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB GIF
>Vincels can't stop losing
>>
>>6708397
HHH was also big on FTR/Revival and both of them are bigger cucks than CM Punk.
Nothing metal or badass about them.
>>
>>6709181
they weren’t his fav. they existed to make diy look good
>>
>>6704460
>steroid guys
>riddle
kek normie
>>
>>6708518
VDS running WILD
>>
>>6704460
>roid guys
>riddle

the fuck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.