[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Who is the toughest legit shoot fighter in wrestling today?
>>
brocky 4chan
>>
>>6155953
Either Punk or Danielson
>>
>>6155953
Kazuyuki Fujita is still working Noah
watch that dude's MMA matches he was tough as fuck
>>
File: 1654368803604.webm (2.89 MB, 576x312)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>6155953
kek what a based shooter
>>
>>6155953
Tyson Smith has a 6-2 MMA record and held multiple World titles while his body was being held up with glue as people continue to gush about Cody's performance.
>>
>>6155998
his mma record is literally (literally) fake
>>
File: 1655640997872.jpg (60 KB, 616x719)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>6155953
>HEY HEY CM PUNK IS THE TOUGHEST SOB WHO HAS EVER WALKED THE PLANET OK SORRY STONE COLD BUT ITS FUCKING TRUE ALRIGHT HE IS UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING TOUGH AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN OK DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW TOUGH YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET PUNCHED REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE HUH DO YOU YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGHER THAN THE GUY PUNCHING YOU FOR FUCKING SURE AND HE IUS ALSO FUCKING MENTALLY TOUGH OK HE IS SO FUCKING MENTALLY TOUGH TO BE TICKLED ON NATIONAL FUCKING TV DURING A COMBAT SPORT AND THEN SHOW OYUR FACE IN ANY FUCKING PLACE AFTERWARD? THAT IS FUCKING MENTAL TOUGHNESS WHAT FUCKING MORE DO YOU WANT ALSO I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP FUCKING POSTING THESE PICS AND THE FUCKING VIDEO OF HIS DEBACLE OF A UFC CAREER OK STOP IT I AM FUCKING TALKING TO DANA RIGHT NOW ABOUT BUYING THE FUCKING RIGHTS TO THAT MATCH ITSELF AND ALL ASSETS THAT FUCKING PERTAIN TO IT OK $70 TO $80 MILLION SHOULD FUCKING COVER IT LEAVE PUNK ALONE!
>>
>>6155953
Matt Riddle lmao
Dude was a wash out but was pretty good in UFC.
>>
>>6156038
What did he mean by this
>>
>>6156041
lol
>>
>>6155953
Syuri
>>
For me, it's alberto del rio

https://youtu.be/wvkuheFt95Y
>>
File: 1654838350106.png (1.06 MB, 1000x897)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>6155953
Do we have any evidence that Phil has ever won in a legitimate combat sports match?
>>
>>6156075
https://youtu.be/0GrBzk-OHgQ?t=128
>>
Lesnar and Lashley
>>
File: 1655411623009.jpg (427 KB, 1279x720)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>6156038
>DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW TOUGH YOU HAVE TO BE TO GET PUNCHED REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE HUH DO YOU YOU HAVE TO BE TOUGHER THAN THE GUY PUNCHING YOU FOR FUCKING SURE
>>
>>6156107
>Do we have any evidence that Phil has ever won in a legitimate combat sports match?
No. Not even a warm up/training match.
>>
If you don't count Lesnar then Riddle is the best pound for pound and it's not even close. Actually Riddle might be the best pound for pound even if you do count Lesnar.
>>
>>6156656
Based
>>
>>6156027
Lmao Kenny walked back his "I was thinking about going to MMA or pro wrestling" shtick once people found out he lost to Fulton and Severn.
>>
>>6156068
Ronda Rouseyesque with her strikes. Truly amazing Joe.
>>
>>6156471
Not even a 1v1 at a diner parking lot.
>>
>>6155987
Based InokiCHAD
>>
>>6156471
He actually had one but they had to put him up against an old weekend warrior when Punk was training with the pro team.
>>
>>6155953
Lesnar, Lashley and Danielson.
>>
>>6157376
To be fair Severn has beaten like 100+ people
>>
Eddie Kingston when someone pushes infront of him at an all you can eat buffet
>>
>>6157438
I remember reading that he only won ONE (1) of his sparring matches before his UFC debut.
>>
>>6157376
the severn match was a fake shoot on a pro wrestling card also featuring buff bagwell and rikishi

https://www.cagematch.net//?id=1&nr=57203
>>
>>6156038
based methytony poster
>>
>>6157576
>methytony
make this real
>>
>>6155953
Do you mean exclusively inside a cage or ring with MMA rules? As someone who’s both trained in combat sports his entire life and watched MMA since it’s modern inception, my inexpert opinion would be Jake Hager. There are weight classes for a reason so anyone that’s not a heavyweight is a scratch for this thought experiment. Brock is washed unfortunately. The Diverticulitis, all the years of injuries before he even went to UFC, that car accident and he’s got 45-46 really rough years on planet earth. His body doesn’t look the same anymore he just can’t go but he’s still Bork and he’s still a superhuman so I’d say he’s #3.
Bobbo would be number 2, like Jake Hager he fought soup cans in Bellator but he still looks fucking great at 45, much better than Brock, way less miles and injuries on his body. He came late to the game and if he could out beast someone in the first round then goo fa him but I’m 99 percent sure Jack Swagger would just put him up against the cage and out wrestle him in an extremely boring 3 rounds. Jake is past his prime age wise but younger than Brock and Bobbo, and those 40-45 years start to count double as opposed to prime years when 29-34 isn’t that much of an issue. Jake knows what he’s good at, he goes in and executes, he made it out of a tough split in one of those fights, where the scrubs they fed to Bobby never took him out of his zone (although that one time he submitted the guy was pretty dimes to watch). I watched Hager take some tough shots to the head and he still had laser focus to execute his game plan and stick to what he’s good at. I think Jake’s wrestling would neutralize everything Bobbo would want to do and if he couldn’t sheer power his way out of it by round 1 he’d just be tied up against the cage eating elbows and forearms until he gave up a choke or lost by decision.

Do you mean in a shoot fight with no rules? Then it would be Arn Anderson because he’s got the Glock.
>>
>>6158603
What about Matt Riddle?
>>
Tom Lawlor? idk lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.