[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are they just playing dumb on purpose or what?
>>
>>4125021
Bix is a kike too. They should be forced to put the Star of David in their Twitter bios.
>>
>>4125021
>>
>>4125031
>>
reddit users (that includes you, disgusting obese smelly nigger faggot op) don't belong here. fuck off
>>
I fucking hate this people, dude made a tame joke that you would see on tv 10 years ago. Exhausting, it's like theres a race to see who can me the most gay an annoying on social media. Unironically would support camps for all twitter and reddit users. Tattle tale, fun police, hall monitor bitches.
>>
>>4125045
>oy vey! Meltzer is a normal Christian name for normal people! Nothing to see here!
>>
>>4125030
And make it yellow. Sell it to them like it's a superior version of the blue check.
>>
>>4125021
This is untrue, his real name is Metzger, he is the cousin of famous white nationalist Tom Metzger.
>>
>>4125059
all reddit tourists (SCJerk included) should fucking hang
>>
>>4125021
>son of Herbert and Sharon
>grandson of Shekelstein and Judy
>great-grandson of Malakk and Phlegm
>>
fuck kikes lol
>>
Any jew can immediately identify another jew no problem and anyone who says otherwise is a liar
>>
>>4125021
Berg is a common Scandinavian surname, as far from Jewish as it gets. It's fun to read all the CHUDS swearing that it's Jewish.
>>
>>4125021
desu Meltzer always sounded like a jewish name to me so I always assume he was a jew
>>
>>4125097
It is in America, theres a Curb episode specifically about this.
>>
ARAB = all redditors are bisexuals
>>
>>4125094
Jewdar is real but the surnames are a giveaway:
>first word: gold, green, ruben, freid, roth
>second word: stein, stone, man, berg
That's 20 Jewish surnames right there.
>>
File: u.png (166 KB, 309x368)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>4125113
>a Curb episode
>>
>>4125021
hypocrisy is inherent to leftoid retardism, along with sociopathy.
the lesson should be don't be virtue-signalling leftoid retards who don't educate themselves before speaking on things, but education and leftoid retardism are anathema to each other so instead they'll just say "I didn't know" and move on to the next virtue-signalling craze
>>
>>4125135
faggot
>>
>>4125143
don't sign your post
>>
File: 1642052207575.jpg (16 KB, 323x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>4125030
>>4125083
>>4125059
>>4125064
>>4125068
>>4125075
>>4125080
>>
>you don't know any Jewish people
If only
>>
>>4125021
Lol I honestly thought the kikezer stuff was just /pw/ memes, I didn't think he was actually jewish. It does explain the odd looking face.
>>
I don't know what the fuck is going on in the Meltzerverse since the RD playlist was deleted. I'm finally free.
>>
>>4125122
>>first word: gold, green, ruben, freid, roth
add silver, bringing your total to 24
>>
Wait people didn't know MELTZER was a Jew? Are twitter and reddit trannies that stupid?
>>
Bix is the king of cringe. He somehow manages to embarrass himself more and more as time goes on. Truly astonishing. I like when he said he was quitting twitter only to be back hours later because he knows twitter is the only place he can get any kind of attention - positive or otherwise.
>>
>>4125031
>>4125045
>>4125068
I think it should be the responsibility of idiots who want to earn online woke cred, to make sure the guy they're accusing of antisemitism isn't actually a jew before they make the accusations. Further, those who don't recognize Meltzer as a jewish name probably don't have that much involvement with the jewish community, so their taking offense on behalf of people they are apparently clueless about and unrelated to becomes even more obnoxious.

In any case here's a 10-second check that would have saved them embarrassment:
>google dave meltzer jew
>his Wikipedia page is the first entry
>Ctrl+F Jew from his Wikipedia page
>"Meltzer comes from a Jewish background."
>>
>>4125287
if they discover the early life check that segment will just be removed from wikipedia
>>
>>4125080
Kekola
>>
>>4125045
>Jew here
I always tag them as "Jew" on reddit enhancement suite whenever any of them on any sub admit they're part of the tribe. I've tagged so many that after awhile I've noticed they're always the ones starting shit across various subs or trying to rally other users to something

For example, I run an E-commerce and here's one calling for a mass boycott where everyone quickly called them a idiot
>>
>>4125287
Woke = idiot, anon. For them, outrage first, facts later, if at all.
>>
>>4125313
Kek based
>>
They knew he was Jewish. They also thought he made a really shit joke.
>>
>>4125021
I knew Meltzer is a jew because we call him a kike here everyday, but then again I've heard people call the Macho Man and Rhyno jews too so who knows
>>
>>4125031
>>4125045
>even reddit hates Bix
kek what a fat bitch
>>
>>4125335
they are too
>>
>>4125313
anon, check out
>The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit"
>Revolutionary Yiddishland: A History of Jewish Radicalism
>Jewish Radicals: A Documentary Reader
They are proud troublemakers.
>>
>>4125206
He literally never talks about it, so how would you know without having /pol/ level jewdar?
>>
>>4125313
reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER
>>
File: hulkster.jpg (36 KB, 500x285)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>4125328
Even if Dave wasn't Jewish he did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>4125328
read the thread, idiot. they didn't know.
>>
>>4125358
they knew, but reddit is a faggot website where you say what other faggots want to hear so you get upvotes
>>
>>4125341
I wonder how many of the prominent shitposters on here are Jews.
>>
>>4125349
Reddit has some good art communities. Just because he goes to Reddit doesn't mean he looks at their trash wrestling forums.
>>
>>4125343
you need to go back
>>
>>4125343
Just look at any picture of the guy. I've never seen a non jew who looks like him
>>
>>4125400
Sashaschizo and Blisstranny/Mandyschizo are
>>
>>4125400
every bix thread has tons of jew posts, both pro and against
>>
>Are they just playing dumb on purpose or what?
Yes, dunking on someone for potentially being toxic is more important than anything else.
>>
>>4125030
Fuck off nigger /pw/ IS an inclusive board Go back to /Pol/ have sex gain height lose weight and Get a clue subhuman mutt
>>
>>4125400
I am so what nigga
>>
>>4125702
Bix's sister was in the same class as Cucknette's jew cohost brian last
>>
thanks for all the reddit screenshots bro I wasn't aware the people who posted there are complete faggots just like you
also go back and stay there or kys
>>
>>4125343
Go back
>>
>>4125421
reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER reddit NIGGER
>>
>>4125343
Because he autistically remembers every fucking detail from every fucking match since 1732? Because he likes roller derby? Because he some how made money giving his opinion on a fake sport? Because he charges $120 a year> Because despite being ugly as fuck, autistic as fuck and strangely jacked he has a wife and kids. Anyone that autistic and makes money from it is jewish or chinese and he aint chinese.
>>
Been listening to WOR for years and have never heard Meltz mention his parents' name(s). This nigga bix just projecting cause he spends all day online sitting in a doo doo soaked office chair while leaching off the gubment

KWABIX
>>
>>4125021
I'm surprised there aren't more Jews involved with wrestling, they are a very carny people
>>
>>4125745
You're just retarded then. Plenty of white people see autistic and can make money.
>>
>>4125702
meds
>>
>>4125400
I'm don't look Jewish but I am part on my mom's side. I bring it up so I have an excuse to say kike all the time
>>
>>4125831
You find them sprinkled throughout the history of pro-wrestling. Not dominant, but they're there.
>>
>>4125064
Agreed
>>
File: bixEQetEl7WkAApIu6.jpg (47 KB, 456x649)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>
>>4125094
Not a jew but I fucked one for 4 years and my jew-dar is off the charts.
>>
>>4125940
They were usually the bookers. Jews exploit the passions of others for their own selfish gains
>>
>>4125080
Goy
>>
>>4125021
This dude shit his fuckin pants
>>
>>4125021
I remember when Meltz's mom died he talked about her being in heaven. That threw me off because I thought jews don't believe in an afterlife
>>
>>4125021
jews always act white. Oh you don't know I'm a heeb? kek
>>
>>4128167
they do but goys dont get to go so they keep it on the down low
>>
>>4125021
>"...but call him a Jew, and watch how he recoils."
>>
>>4125021
Reminder if you don't know a persons pronouns or if they're Jewish, then you're a bigot
>>
>>4125031
kek
>>
>>4125021
kek
>>
>>4125021
Well name clearly sounds joo but it's not always a guarantee.
It explains a lot though, now I get how he became relevant despite his retarded opinions
>Muh 5 stars
get out of here ya faggot
>>
>>4125079
Woah take a chill pill Bro
>>
>>4125097
Nobody cares
>>
>>4125446
Blisstranny/Rosegod is from El Salvador
>>
File: 18284i52455.jpg (40 KB, 630x1200)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>4125021
I dont know how any one couldnt tell
that Jew Horn on his face gives him away
>>
File: 1637001545460.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1130)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>4125671
shalom
>>
File: WrestlingMerchant.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>4125831
They are the carnies of race.
>>
>>4125313
Based and redpilled
>>
>>4125021
a screenshot of an opinion of someone from twitter about an opinion of other people's opinion about a joke that someone wrote.
>>
>>4125341
Jews do a lot of talking that gets regular people killed. Then they have the gall to act like overthinking and incessant complaining is a gift. Fuck all 300,000 of them that died in the camps.
>>
>>4125021
>or admit that you dont know any jewish people

wat
>>
>>4125097
In Germanic languages the -berg suffix usually comes from actually mountains that exist as actually locations. The Jewish version like Goldberg (gold mountain) are different in that.
>>
>>4125021
Normies don't have a jewdar, they can't tell if someone's a jew unless they say they are.
>>
>>4125097
Jews in Germany got last names assigned to them. Hence shit like Goldberg and Silverman.
>>
>>4125179
kek
>>
>>4125183
nice, bro
>>
>>4125400
all the shit eating posts are made by jews
>>
>>4125421
being on any part of reddit exposed you to jew brainwashing. This isn't a picnic.
>>
Why would he point out someone is a jew on Twitter?

And why is nobody here or there offended?
Feel like this is a cancelable offense, no?
>>
>>4125671
jews are never welcome anywhere. Welcome to humanity
>>
>>4128167
they know they will all burn in hell, they just don't want to admit it to non jews
>>
>>4128278
shut up and kill yourself, shiteating faggot

>>4131446
of hunger and disease
>>
Can anyone explain what is the context of this post?
Why is reddit and others talking if Dave is Jewish or not.
>>
>>4131580
Uncle Dave made a holocaust joke and now people and the stands people are taking is either being offended to show they must be good people or that the holocaust is to kikes what the nigger word is to shines.
>>
>>4131553
From bombing the supply lines. It is great that the Shoah project let a couple of real interviews slip in about how the camps weren't bad until they had no way to get supplies to the camps after allied bombings.
>>
>>4131598
Thanks for your garbled post. I'm now more confused than ever.

Anybody who doesn't have a cock in his mouth care to elaborate?
>>
>>4125031
>>4125045
>>4125068
If I wanted to know what redditors thought and posted, I'd go on Reddit.

4chan is just a fucking twitter/reddit aggregator these days.
>>
>>4125021
i know jews rape kids and should be stuffed in ovens
>>
>>4131607
That's because you're stupid. Dave Meltzer said that the Elimination Chamber will be in Saudi Arabia because Auschwitz has COVID restrictions. This angered people. Then Meltzer defenders retorted with the fact that Dave is a Jew so it must be okay for him to say it but we can't.
Nice reddit spacing.
>>
>>4125021
I had no clue he was Jewish desu
>>
>>4131608
we laugh at faggots on here. Because wrestling itself is boring these days. It's not complicated, tard bro
>>
>>4131640
How the fuck do people not know? I mean I can sniff them out like a bloodhound but I’m always shocked how oblivious people are to ethnicities
>>
File: Down since.jpg (148 KB, 956x958)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
>>4125671
We don't use that word here
>>
>>4125031
Kek, based jerk never misses
>>
>>4125021
>meltzer
>jewish
That explains the star rating system
>>
if you don't know Dave's parents names or that an obscure last name is associated with jews you're an anti-semite
>>
what happened now
>>
>>4128022
>>
>>4131714
AEW deleted the tweet containing this image, after a zoom zoom twitter spergout
>>
Is he implying that David and Alan are Jewish names? I don't think that's how it works.
>>
>>4125097
>I got sweded!
>>
>>4131825
>gets mad at AEW
>for a post made by an unaffiliated fan account
What amazes me is how I am still so often staggered by how stupid people really are
>>
>>4131825
ohh i know this nigga, he's the cinemasins of wrestling fucking hate this faggot i watched a video of his once and my inbox was filled with videos of him whining bc he has depression, of course you have depression if you have to make shitty yt vids for a living
>>
>>4125021
I probably wouldn't have known either if it wasn't for you fuckers on here
>>
>>4131825
>knowingly missinterprets a meme
>gets angry about it
Every single time
>>
>>4125335
Randy and lenny are Catholic becouse their dad is hc Catholic. But their mother is jew. By rule of Jewish ethnicity. It comes from mother side. So yes, they are Jews. No idea if ryhno is
>>
>>4125421
you have to go back.
>>
>>4125763
Some email for the Observer is herbmeltzer or something, that's the only reason I know it's his dad's name
>>
>>4125064
What happened? What joke?
>>
>>4125021
Why does bix work with gcw when brett lauderdale dated a 16 year old? I thought he was woke?
>>
>>4131598
>Uncle Dave
>>
>>4132150
true, just look at how many people watch gAyEW
>>
Is the average shabbos goyim so unaware that crypto-Judaism is a thing? This is the real reason why antisemitism is on the rise, because once you get someone to notice jewish bullshit they can’t ever NOT notice.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.