[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ric_Flair_(bloody).jpg (53 KB, 337x600)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>never main evented in the big leagues aka WWE
>biggest accomplishment is winning world titles in bingo hall YouTube promotions like NWA.
>best known for being Paul's henchman.
>Mogged by daughter on live tv.
Why is this overrated shitter so famous among boomers?
>>
What the absolute fuck are you talking about retard? He had multiple championships in WWF and it’s constantly brought up that he won the rumble from first plate. How new are you?
>>
>fucking Zoomer talks out of his ass episode
In other news OP like always is a fag
>>
Ric won the goat rumble
>>
Are you retarded or super retarded?
>>
>>4120139
this guy has looked in his 60s for 30 years lmao
>>
>1980s NWA
>YouTube promotion
Neck yourself.
>>
File: flair.jpg (31 KB, 600x338)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>boomers shit their pants when this old fart strutted and flopped around the ring
>>
>>4120109

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw0GiZyxywg
>>
>>4120109
>zoomer doesn’t know that he drew the biggest crowd in wrestling history with Inoki
None of your indie darling shitters would ever draw half that.
>>
>>4120195
HOLY FUCKING ₩ ₩ ₩
>>
>>4120109
>>never main evented in the big leagues aka WWE
Dude they expected him to follow Hulk Hogan, and nobody was going to follow Hogan and draw dimes. NOONE. Even Warrior failed to do it in '91.
>>
>>4120214
Savage would’ve if given the chance.
>>
>>4120195
Those were all held there at gunpoint so it doesn't count
>>
>>4120109
This is all true and anyone who denies this is a retard. Nobody is going to remember Ric for being WWF champion, winning the rumble, 16 titles, or his time in WCW. He will be known for being in Evolution and Charlotte’s dad. If he’s lucky he’ll be remembered for his feud with Shawn Michaels or Undertaker
>>
>>4120557
>when the thread fails to draw so you have to make another post to get the heat back
KWAB
>>
>>4120109
dont forget he's a RACIST
>>
>>4120195
They would’ve drawn more if Hogan agreed to go to NK instead of Flair to do the match with Inoki
>>
>>4120603
Please take your medication. Poster count when up when I posted maybe because it was my first time posting you fucking retard
>>
>>4120557
He did main event in the WWE, though. It isn’t all true if the first point isn’t true kwab
>>
>>4120557
Shitty bait , you would've gotten more heat with me if you told me my favorite sports teams suck
>>
>>4120736
Go back
>>
>>4120214
>Even Warrior
Warrior was a fucking retard unable to work or actually talk to people
>>
>>4120557
>16 titles
>All from some indie mudshow
Kwab
>>
>>4120109
I can tell that you're not old enough to post here.
>>
>>4120109
WOOOOOOOO
>>
>>4120109
He main evented Taboo Tuesday 2004 vs Randy Orton.
>>
>Please take your medication. Poster count when up when I posted maybe because it was my first time posting you fucking retard
>>
>>4120109
Actual good bait
Good job op
>>
>>4120183
MINT

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.