[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>3549577
She saw some fans in the crowd.
>>
i was in the front row and i whipped out my hard penis
>>
>>3549577
Bayley's tights suddenly ripped open, exposing the glistening smooth skin of her buttocks to the open air and imparting a momentary sensual jiggle before Bayley could realize and cover up. Sasha was reacting to having her sex drive idling at a 2 and being ramped up to 10/10 an instant not unlike the sensory jumble of a car wreck.
>>
>>3549577
Reaction Mikaze has while Sheamus Brogue dicks Sasha from behind
>FILLYYYYYY!!
>>
>>3549627
Have sex
>>
Dumbasses know nothing about wrestling. It's clearly a promo that Sasha Banks is reacting to. Keep being jealous waifufag virgin cucks that she's married to Mikaze. Women's wrestlers DO NOT date fans. You guys have no chance with any of them. Cry some more, it never gets old. Waifufags and coomer brainlets deserve the rope.
>>
>>3549577
Realizing I'm licking her ass
>>
According to the Brad Shepard UNLEASHED podcast, she does in fact date fans
>>
The Podcast Select just confirmed she does date fans.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 190x265)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>
File: smackchad92sign.png (209 KB, 326x324)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>3549577
>>
Unhealthily-obsessed Sashaschizos uppity yet again today because their balding, tranny, shoot retarded horse waifu Sasha Banks is married to Mikaze and spending Thanksgiving with him.
>>
I love this fan dating minx
>>
>>3549577
She just saw Bayley get slimed.
>>
>>3549577
bwc
>>
>>3549577
>Read the words that are written in my face
>Oh, I believe them, I believe them
>>
>>3549645
The promo is Sonya Deville telling her that she has to date (she's paying too) and fuck Brian in Row C or she'll get fired though.
>>
>>3549577
she saw a dime and couldn't believe her eyes
>>
>>3549577
She did two "Ancestry DNA" tests ten years apart and the second one came back 100% Irish.
>>
Sasha Banks is in a same-sex marriage with his husband Mikaze. Keep being jealous of the biggest botch machine in all of wrestling, Sashit Botcha Banks marriage to Mikaze. BWAM.
Banks
Was
Always
Male
>>
>>3549962
Because they inserted the test in her vag that Sheamus had freshly filled.
>>
>>3549987
Oh I doubt it was just the vag and I doubt it was just Sheamus.
I'm sure Finlay stuffed his mick dick in her mouth whilst smashing the back of her head in with a shillelagh.
Not to mention big faggy Finn must've seen her old black man hands and bald head and bummed her thinking she was Teddy Long.
>>
>>3549974
This gimmick doesn't work when you say you do it to "shut us up". Schizo bitch.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.