[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's /pw/ opinion that Billy bringing lil niggas division?
>>
I haven’t watched Powerrrr in awhile and I don’t like the look of Murdoch as champion so idk if the shows any good at the moment. This belt looks sick though.
>>
>>3549380
>nwa world title
>nwa national title
>nwa television title
>now reactivating another title
He trying to copy cmll?
>>
Dead company
>>
Does NWA even have the roster for so many belts?
>>
>>3549380
How the fuck can a company with 5 wrestlers have so many titles?
>>
Billy is based but youre a fag for saying "lil nigga". You're not cool for using ebonics and i guarantee you wouldnt even use the phrase around your friends. Im a forklift driver. I drop hard r niggers at work. Theres no way I'd ever be small enough to fight for this twink belt but i like it. It gives Billy an excuse to sign some mexicans. Bring em up with their wives and daughters to El Unito Del Statos of America for me to bleach
>>
>>3549403
>Television Title in a company that doesn't air on television
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3549414
Who will even challenge for it?
>>
File: meds now.png (462 KB, 758x539)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>3549419
>Billy is based but youre a fag for saying "lil nigga". You're not cool for using ebonics and i guarantee you wouldnt even use the phrase around your friends. Im a forklift driver. I drop hard r niggers at work. Theres no way I'd ever be small enough to fight for this twink belt but i like it. It gives Billy an excuse to sign some mexicans. Bring em up with their wives and daughters to El Unito Del Statos of America for me to bleach
>>
>>3549419
Based
>>
>>3549429
Nick Aldis
>>
>>3549419
I work in a factory in production but I'm thinking of putting in for forklift driver. You have to do training and certification and all that but my grandfather was saying if I got that certification I could use it any other place with forklifts. Should I do it?
>>
>>3549429
Austin Aries, Homicide and etc.
>>
>>3549440
Imagine bringing in austin aries after all the shit he pulled in other promotions
>>
>>3549419
Would a racist forklift driver that hates black but loves latinas gimmick get over on Billy's empty soundstage of a promotion?
>>
Hard Times indeed
>>
>>3549380
i love the way that belt looks, if they keep that design im all for it. if they give it the cringe ice cream scoop in the middle then im out.
>>
>>3549439
That depends where you live. Licenses are technically non transferrable here but if you have one or have driven you can get a job driving elsewhere and youd most likely just retake the day course whenever your new job books it for you. Its good work. Its easy. I got a heated cab, smoke inside, plug in my phone for music. Grab the brass ring brother
>>3549452
I actually wanted to be a wrestler but the closest school is run by retards so i got in to powerlifting instead
>>
>>3549380
despite all his rage he still just a rat in a steel cage match
>>
>>3549419
Based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.