[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bron-breaker-949494.jpg (67 KB, 800x500)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Name one thing wrong about the name "Bron Breakker" without sperging out.
>>
>>2657734
The name sucks, but everything else is fine.
>>
>>2657734
I wish he wore a headgear like his dad and then one he gets more experienced take it off.
>>
>>2657734
>Bron Breakker

It feels so much like a CAW name and they could have connected old fans with new just by allowing him to use the Steiner name to draw attention to him
>>
>>2657734
It sounds ridiculous and hard to take seriously. Like an early 90's WWF enhancement talent.
>>
>>2657734
Why are there two ks in his name?
>>
>>2657748
WWE needs to add their own stamp for it. Rex Steiner sounds too similar to his actual last name (Reichsteiner). If he ever leaves, he can use his real name elsewhere.
>>
>>2657748
>allowing him to use the Steiner name
why? Roman Reigns wasn't allowed to use his family name and he did fine.
>It sounds ridiculous and hard to take seriously.
So did "Daniel Bryan" and he did fine.
>>
>>2657765
Daniel Bryan sounds a bit generic. its not in the same realm as Bron Breakker. Bron Breakker is up there with all time bad NXT names like Mojo Rawley.
>>
the fuck is a bron. He's a broney? it sounds gay.
>>
dumb alliteration, bron is a stupid name, breaker is stupider, and not using steiner is more proof of vince being a spiteful piece of shit. (or bronson being a dumb fag)
>>
>>2657765
Literally nobody gives a fuck about the Anoa'i name other than Vince.
>>
>>2657759
Bron Steiner would’ve been great but undoubtedly if he left he’d want to use it elsewhere and the company just flat out refuse to for copyright even if it’s their actual name like the case of Keith Lee and Chelsea Green
>>
>>2657765
Daniel bryan sounds way better than Bryan Danielson desu
>>
>>2657811
This. I don’t give a fuck who the Samoan Mafia are
>>
>>2657734
should have listened to his OwlChad uncle instead
>>
Bron Breakker is a great name. People bitching about it are being disingenuous.
>>
It’s fine, he can use the Rex Steiner name when he gets bored of forward rolls training and joins AEW.
>>
File: 1629982728283.jpg (3 KB, 225x225)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
Sounds like a villain from Ben 10.
>>
>>2657734
breaker should be a nickname
>>
I don't hate the name, it's just he already had one that was so much better. It's not bad, just bad in comparison
>>
>>2657765
no one cares about the samoans last name, they tell us theyre family anyway, the steiner name has more weight.
>>
>>2657765
>Roman The Rock
Huh?
>>
>>2657927
>the steiner name has more weight.
explain how
>>
>>2657734
bronson got fired so there are no brons for him to break
>>
>>2657950
people recognize it. I bet you the average wrestling fan cant even spell or pronounce "anoa'i", most the samoans had gimmick names.
>>
It doesn't sound like a name.
>>
>be a Rechsteiner
>Your dad and uncle were world famous wrestlers
>Instead of using that lineage to your advantage you become Bron BreaKKer
For his sake, I hope creative put the name on him
>>
>>2657765
>So did "Daniel Bryan"
How is that remotely "ridiculous"? It's just a fucking normal name.
>>
>>2657734
Bad spelling and alliteration always makes wrestlers sound cartoony
>>
Bron Breaker is not a human name.
>>
>>2657734
>>
>>2658810
DDP is looking rough.
>>
>>2657833
do dronies really?
>>
>>2657734
Buck Breakker
>>
>>2657734
>>
>>2658819
He’s in his mid 60’s. He looks like he stole from the fountain of youth for a wrestler from the 90’s.
>>
He shouldve been bronstein the jewish dinosaur
>>
>>2657734
It should be Buck BreaKKKer and his gimmick should be teaching WWE's darkies their place
>>
>>2657765
Romans family never wrestled under its family name dumbass. People know the steiner name
>>
Can you imagine someone called Bron Breakker as world champion? Someone who can lead the company? That they have on the likes of the Tonight Show and SNL and stuff? Jimmy Fallon going "BRON BREAKKER."

That's why.
>>
>>2657734
It's stupid.
>>
>>2660093
Is it any less stupid than someone called "Triple H"? Jimmy Fallon didn't say "Hunter Hearst Helmsley" when he introduced him. They rarely do. It's just HHH. To an outsider that must be very odd.
>>
Bron Breakker sounds like something from those "Vince trying to come up with a name" stories a lot of guys have like Stone Cold was gonna be Chilly McFreeze and Mankind was gonna be Mason the Mutilator, the only difference is they spoke up and shot those names down. This was a guy who was too pussy to do that and just went with the first name they gave him so he could be a good little employee.
>>
>Be shoot son of a wrestler with a recognizable name
>Don't use it
No one can defend this.
>>
>>2657734
He has the siren in his theme but that's for the wrong brother
>>
>>2657734
5'10"
>>
>>2660130
Using the Steiner name could backfire if fans decide they don't like him because of nepotism.
>>
>>2660193
This is a moronic excuse.
>>
>>2657734
The guy's family name is dimes on its own. You don't "fix" what isn't broken.
>>
>>2660193
>fans would cry about nepotism
>when they somehow like Shane McMahon who sucks at promos and has zero ring-psychology and awful punches
>>
>>2660193
thats rare though especially if their parents are liked, charles has been pushed harder than roman and no one says anything cause they like flair. you have to be trash to get the nepotism label like bischoffs son or hogans daughter.
>>
>>2660229
shane sawdusted himself
>>
>>2660193
The real reason is that they want to own his name and nothing more.
>>
>>2660256
but they can with steiner because it isnt a real name, dont they own CAWdys name?
>>
>>2657734
Literally just the name. I like everything else I'm seeing about him and I hope he can develop into a big time player.
>>
>>2660288
same, they can still change his name.
>>
>>2660276
No, he got it back early last year I want to say. Doubt they would have won a court case considering it's his actual name. The fact that it's even possible for them to contest something like that though is mindblowing.
>>
Lots of sperging out ITT
>>
>>2660344
John Cena said Vince owns his legal name.
>>
>>2657734
>not using the Steiner name
>>
>>2658794
Best answer.
>>
>>2657734
Indie shitters who work YouTube matches have better names than this
>>
>>2657734
Unironically nothing

Any name in wrestling can work if you force it hard enough without giving a fuck, it’s the same way with rap, what the fuck is a “Lil Wayne” or “XXXTENTACION”?
>>
>>2657734
it's based. trannies are upset he's bigger than 80% of their roster
>>
>>2657734
What the fuck is Bron Breakker? A surfing move? Nobody has a name like that, two K's, typical Vince alliteration name that sounds fucking gay. He's doing it because he has to trademark everything, he still hasn't learned the shit names he comes up with mean nothing. It's the talent that matters. Rex Steiner is a better name with a family pedigree.

I hope Vince stays alive long enough to see his company fail.
>>
>>2657734
It means Braun isn’t coming back so that’s pretty bases
>>
>>2657734
Another example of sloppy shopiness.
The fake name shit is ridiculous. A random name generator would be better than this shit.
>>
>>2657734
already had a guy name braun and fired him earlier this year
>>
'Brekker' is something that an English blowhard eats in the morning.
>>
too new generation
>>
>>2660484
Why can he use it in movies then?
>>
>>2660879
>Go to Wu Tang Name Generator
>Type in Bron Breakker
>Ruff Worlock
Dimes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.