[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cm punk.png (155 KB, 400x300)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
LOOK 5/10 didnt hit the weights, didnt hit the showers, didnt have a clue. HE DOES LOOK LIKE A SHORT ORDER COOK AT A PIKEVILLE WAFFLEHOUSE KEK. He looks kind of like a random fan honestly. Shitty tattoos ( can anyone clue me in on the pepsi thing?) and lip rings and shit. Had a pencil neck and some buggie whip arms. skinny fat too. I guess he heavily taped up his fists for the mma gimmick? injuries? dude had more tape than dallas page. cute little shinpads lol.

PROMO 9/10 I listened to his pipe bomb stuff and his other shit. He is a good promo. Mainly because he speaks clearly and fluently and just shoots on people. He has charisma too, guy is definitely high on his own fumes.He is saying in promos what most people say about wrestlers and the business. triple h did marry his way too the top, kevin nashs career is dead, vince is an idiot etc. etc. He just basically told the truth it seemed like and definitely rattled some people for a shoot. When nash shot on him though he seemed rattled himself and started bungling over his words. Dish it out but cant take it kind of thing. Definitely a smarmy, cocky little fuck. He got himself over with his promos for sure.
>>
IN RING 4/10 decent bumper and seller I guess. His bumps sometimes looked off like he didnt properly know how too fall or something. One thing I hate right off the bat is the way he hits the ropes or the cornbuckles...like he is afraid of the ropes. He looks SO SLOW. Looks very uncoordinated and unathletic too. I guess he was super injury prone as well. I will say he has cool looking neckbreakers, and a nice russian leg sweep. His 'martial arts" kicks are some of the funniest fucking things ever. I was laughing my ass off every time i saw him throw one. My understanding is he had an mma gimmick. some of his submissions looked cool, some looked like shit. I guess he did bret and machos moves to pay tribute which is cool, but sorry dude you aint macho with that elbow drop. His running knee looks like shit, and his finisher sucked too. I watched his best matches, this is the kick out of everyones finish, thigh slap era. And jesus christ he botched quite a bit. pretty sloppy if im honest. people say he has great matches but I just dont see it. Maybe you had to be there. shittiest moonsault ever.
>>
GIMMICK 10/10 ok so after researching him and knowing what i know the mma fighter gimmick is beyond fucking hilarious. Could there ever be a more ill fitting gimmick than that. Then he had a "straight edge" cult like im better than you because i dont drink type thing. His real gimmick is that he is a fan. He has a smart mark gimmick. Basically and IWC forum come too life with a microphone. I think he got into the business with high hopes and found out it wasnt all he thought it was. He seems like an entitled dude. And when he didnt get what he was "owed" he just started lashing out. And as the wwf kept losing more and more viewers, he started parroting what the fans that were leaving had been saying the whole time. I listened to his work/shoot promos and he was pretty much right about everything. He was wrong about himself though. The smark fans definitely had this dude gassed up and he really believed his shit didnt stink but he is a mediocre wrestler at best. To his credit he got over though, I just dont think he could do it in any other era.
>>
>>1948035
>>1948039
Didn't ask don't care ngl
>>
1. bonus point for apparently fucking a bunch of divas. well done
2. negative one. Apparently he is a vegan? Maybe thats why he is injured all the time
3. negative one. he literally got his ass kicked by the glass joe of the ufc and badly. Its hilarious and hard too watch at the same time. He had the best training money could buy and YEARS to get ready. really really bad
4. negative one. whats with all the faggot SJW shit? Is this how he gets laid or something?
5. the whole inspirational speech talk he gave that kid after he got his ass whooped was so fucking cringe.

OVERALL 25/40

I havent watched any wrestling since 2002. I didnt know much about him other than his ufc ass whippings. the more i learn about him the more i dont like him.I dont know if he was a draw or not but i guess he is in chicago. I researched this guy. I saw him all over the board and wanted too see what the buzz was about. Ill be honest...I dont get it. I watched a couple of his best matches and promos. His "smark" gimmick is pretty good and he was good on the mic. Absolute DOGSHIT in the ring though. Does anybody know who trained him? where did he go too school? Was he a backyard wrestler or something? Im genuinely curious. He looks like a fan that they just invited into the ring. To his credit he seemed pretty over though. I guess the best way too get over with the marks is too be one yourself.
>>
Based rater Anon
>>
>didn't titled it Rating the great
>just rating CM Punk
HAHAHAHA LMAO CM PUNK BTFO!
>>
I just found out he was trained by ace steel. I dont know who that is but he did not train this guy well
>>
>>1948094
Adequate for a backyard guy….but the big leagues?
>>
thread confirms the guy wasnt a draw
>>
Can anyone explain too me why this guy is a big deal?
>>
>>1948035
what about his penis profile?
>>
>>1949045
Too short
>>
>>1948337
He said what smarks wanted to hear. That's literally it
>>
File: 1625892043686.gif (1.99 MB, 448x252)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>1948035
You forgot the Penis Profile again.
Wtf.
BOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1948076
that's pretty funny not gonna lie
based RATING THE GREATS (and CM Punk) poster does it again
>>
>>1948035
Based and true, anon.
>>
>>1948035
Based reality anon. He was a midcarder at best but ended up being super over with one promo. He could’ve been one of the greats and walked out with the wwe belt and went to tna or something and fuck over wwe but he was too much of a pussy to actually fuck over vince
>>
good write-up, I am a newfag to wrestling but this matches my own uninformed observations about him
>>
File: weakaf.gif (989 KB, 270x283)
989 KB
989 KB GIF
>>1948035
>>
>>1950386
Kek. I have seen this before. The guy just looked frail and weak too me. He has spaghetti noodle arms

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.