[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

“PAST GEN ISNT SOFT DR DEATH AND HODGE WOULD SHOVE RIDDLES HEAD UP HIS ASS”
>>
>>151344
Someone send him a gif of Dr Death getting killed in MMA.
>>
Riddle would shoot murder Dr Pussy
>>
riddle is right tho. kek. it just proves how stupid these old boomers are automatically going into threats and insults when they get called out as dumb.
>>
>>151367
That’s MMA Jim said in a setting with no Ref no rules Dr Death would kill riddle he fought off 10 guys in a bar once!
>>
>>151344
>Riddle unironically thinks he is smarter than any of the old guys
He is not, he can barely speak let alone do basic math
>>
>>151398
he's still making like ten times what any of them did.
>>
>>151344

>Dr Death and Hodge would come over and please my wife in the hot tub while i shitpost from my cuck shed

lmao why do people care what this failure of a man has to say?
>>
>>151344
Based Riddle working these old boomers into a seethe. I thought they were all experienced carnies who wouldn't fall for something so obvious.
>>
File: retard juice.jpg (70 KB, 1024x820)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Riddle is untalented, there I said it.
His gimmick has been done before and he wrestles like a 2 bit rip off of Brian Kendrick and RVD.
>Oh he was in MMA
That was a big deal 10 years ago before everyone and their mother went to a UFC gym.
>>
>>151418
Riddle likes trannies dude.
>>
>>151414
>he's still making like ten times what any of them did.
https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/athletes/mixed-martial-artist/matthew-riddle-net-worth/
Jim Cornette made that as a manager in Midsouth in the 1980s unadjusted for inflation.
>>
>>151431
Riddle is unironically the only good thing about WWE anymore. He wrestles like an attitude era guy and doesnt seem like a complete pussy like everyone else
>>
>>151431
>His gimmick has been done before
That's just stupid though. Most of the gimmicks we see today had been done a lot of times
>>
>>151344
Cornette needs to take his meds. He’s so angry all the time.
>>
>>151431
>His gimmick has been done before and he wrestles like a 2 bit rip off of Brian Kendrick and RVD.
how does that make him untalented?
>>Oh he was in MMA
>That was a big deal 10 years ago before everyone and their mother went to a UFC gym.
Still more legit than the rest of the roster.
Wow really brave take mate
>>
>>151393
I love the mental hoops boomers try to go through to justify themselves. A punch is a punch and Dr. Death couldn’t take a single hit without collapsing on himself
>>
>>151344
Oh no, what would Riddle do if some pussy who couldn't last thirty seconds in a real fight got mad at him?
>>
>>151443
Jesus, wrestlers really don't make the kind of money they used to anymore if Riddle is worth less than a quarter million.
>>
>cornetty still pretending Dr Death was a legit shooter
>>
>>151433

Yeah but he isn't letting other dude's rail his favorite bussy or letting them touch the feminine pp
>>
>>151476

Is Dr Death the biggest fake tough guy ever?
>>
>>151398
Do you think any of those old guys were even capable of basic math? Let alone reading
>>
>>151344
I know Dr. Death was a fake tough guy, but wasn't Hodge atleast somewhat legit?
>>
>>151501
maybe
>>
>>151483
facts do no matter to any old generation wrestler.
>>
>>151501
Punk
>>
>>151483
He beat up 10 guys in a bar, how many guys you know that can do that? Also a 4X All American wrestler
>>
>>151601
Punk lasted over 2 minutes. Steve lasted less than 30 seconds.
>>
>>151483
It's called protecting the business and it's the reason wrestling was popular and profitable once.
>>
>>151501
Austin never won a fight against a mal3
>>
>>151618
Punk trained for 2 years with the best MMA team on the planet and former and current UFC champions and fought a can specifically brought in for him to demolish and still got embarrassed. Steve, a wrestler, was forced to box, without any training whatsoever.
>>
File: 1612531847342.gif (1.97 MB, 256x192)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>151344
>Mentions Dr. Death again
>>
Matt Riddle is addicted to weed
>In b4 "you cant be addicted to pot" the guy lost 2 MMA contracts because he refused to give it up
It will just keep coming back to bite him, how long before WWE management sees him as another Evan Bourne, talented but not worth putting up with the constant unprofessionalism.
>>
>>151431
Riddick can go. He had some great matches in NXT that blended MMA but not in a goofy way. It was the closest to some new interpretation of modern shoot style wrestling. His run in the Rumble this year also looked good, and he's made Bobbo look like a beast more so than usual. If he brought some of this shit he does on twitter to his character on screen he would be based.
>>
>>151637
Since when K-1 is boxing and knee strikes became allowed in boxing? This >>151476 is worse than Punk's burial.
>>
File: P1p9ky.gif (3.16 MB, 500x360)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
KWAB
>>
>>151398
worked
>>
Cornette has never been right
>>
>>151692
How is it that Jim is a libtard. When all his values in wrestling are about conservatism and tough guys brawling?
>>
>>151736
Political beard I assume. Or his wife speaks for him
>>
>>151741
>Or his wife speaks for him
It has to be that. He should be a core republican. I get him not being a libertarian.
>>
>>151750

he's pretty liberal about who he lets in his wife's box
>>
>>151760
Have you seen her? I'd do my best to avoid fucking her too.
>>
>>151476
This sums it all up really.
>Matt Riddle
>MMA Record - 8 wins and 3 losses (really 10 - 3 because two of his wins got stricken from the record when he tested positive for weed)
>Dr. Bitch Steve Williams
>MMA Record 0 wins and 1 loss. Got heemed in 22 seconds by a guy who slipped on a banana peel in the middle of the fight. This was after he got his shit pushed in by Bart Gunn who wasn't even a trained fighter.
>Cucknette expects us to believe this fake tough guy bitch would have been able to sniff Matt Riddle's dick if they ever went face to face
Reminder that Jim along with good ol JR were involved in booking the abortion that was Brawl for All where Steve Williams got outed as big fat tomato can. And they're both such fucking marks they still think he was a legit badass. Steve Williams would explode like a fucking pinata if he ever stepped in the ring with an actual fighter like Matt Riddle. JR and Cornette would be still picking shards of his glass jaw out of their faces months later. Dr. Death? More like Dr. Dead. KWAB
>>
>>151674
It's an old, broken down man being fed to a fucking world champion in his prime. Punk had literally the best training money can buy and the biggest cans they could find brought in and he got utterly humiliated without doing ANYTHING. And lets not talk about his BJJ tournament experience.
>>
>>151736
he doesn't understand politics at all, he is anti trump because most of his audience is anti trump.
>>
File: riddle-smackdown.jpg (25 KB, 777x437)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>151385
Pretty much this

Old Boomers in wrestling all die young because they were pumping all sorts of drugs into their systems while partying non-stop and also blowing all their money. Todays wrestlers instead use vidya to vent and invest their money on real estate to secure themselves after retirement. Also wrestlers back then with the exception of maybe 2-3 in each promotion were all fake tough guys, I have zero clue why he's referencing Dr. Doom when he got knocked out by fucking Bart Gunn and got absolutely 92'd in MMA
>>
>>151344
Cornette and his fans are the most delusional bunch I’ve ever seen. I love beating their ass in their cuck facebook group and making them seethe.
>>
>>151772
>world champion
world champion of what?
>>
>>151771
Now talk about the one who is a 4X All American Wrestler
>>
>>151799
You're probably right. I get being anti trump, he wasn't what you'd call a conservative.
>>
>>151825
Jim Cornette isn't really liberal. He hates women, hates Asians, and does not believe workers should have any rights at all, even to get pregnant without their employer's permission.
He just insults Trump sometimes and people say that makes him a liberal.
>>
>>151812
Muay Thai and K-1. Multiple times. Iganshov isn't just some can, he was one of, if not the best striker in the world at the time. Steve was 44 with a destroyed body and no MMA experience being fed to a 26 year old multiple time world champion. Far less embarrassing than Punk getting humiliated by utter cans.
>>
>>151838
liberals hate women and asians too
>>
>>151838
He's explicitly anti-republican, and it's not exactly like there's a third party he can vote for. Also, he's stated publicly that his wife can divorce him if he ever voted for them.
>>
>>151772
Punk wasn't exactly a spring chicken either when he got in the octagon. There was only a few yearsof age difference between him going against Gall and Dr. Death at his K1 fight. And keep in mind that Gall isn't exactly a can. Mike Jackson was though so that's fair. Also, I hate to bring it up again. but Bart Gunn fucking savaged him at Brawl for All and he wasn't even a real fighter. Honestly that's even worse than Punk getting beat up by a guy like Mike Jackson who does BJJ classes on the weekends to stay fit. Bart Gunn didn't have any training at all.
>>
>>151393
This is the ultimate fake tough guy cope. In a "no rules streetfight" setting the trained fighter also has access to dick kicks and eye gouges, and knowledge of actual grappling and striking puts him in a better position to apply/defend against them than some big untrained geek.
>>
File: 1283838.png (282 KB, 712x560)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>151344
>>
>>151856
Imagine being delusional or just dumb enough Dr Dee had to be to take that fight.
>>
File: 1558419804337.gif (1.83 MB, 162x149)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>cucknette's opinion
>>
Hodge would've killed Riddle. Dr. Death maybe before all the booze and drugs.
>>
>>151901
It was about a payday. He didn't think he'd actually win.
>>
>>151869
Bart Gunn was younger and in great shape. Being big and strong and mean would get you through most fights, especially when no one has any training. You're also ignoring that Williams was falling apart, he tore his own hamstring just by moving, no shit he was done after that. He had zero boxing training, the whole thing was a shitshow. Punk's body wasn't nearly as broken down and he had actual training and he got utterly embarassed.
>>
>>151393
Cool he beat up a bunch of drunks in some shithole Waco TX dive bar.
>>
I guess Russo was right...
>>
>>151523
Williams was legit. He did really well in collegiate wrestling considering he was doing football at the same time. By the time Brawl For All happened, he was washed up, but he still easily took dudes down. Hodge was very legit. One of the best amateur wrestlers ever and a decent boxer.
>>
>>151937
he probably didn't even actually do that, he just said he would have and the story changed with every telling.
>>
>>151799
He's anti-Trump because Trump is a retard. It's not complex.
>>
>>151856
would have loved to have seen dr death face crocop or fedor in their prime
>>
File: what did i do.jpg (26 KB, 300x423)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>151344
what if pic related became his manager?
>>
>>151869
>Bart Gunn fucking savaged him at Brawl for All
This is a myth really. Williams was beating him easily, and then got injured. That's when Bart KO'd him.
>>
>>151982
Imagine supporting an illegitimate, authoritarian leader that wants to beat down on jobber countries and take away more jobs while degradaing middle eastern ties because orange man bad haha.
>>
>>151994
>T JR
>>
>>151617
>hurr but muh oklahomo collegiate dick rubbing championships
>good ol Gay R said he was a tough guy
>muh 4 time all american
Yeah a 4 time all american bitch getting dry humped by burly dudes in spandex leotards. Matt Riddle fucked a tranny and even he's not as gay as this fat dead tomato can.
>>
>>151985
You have CroCop vs Del Rio for the ''fake tough guy meets real tough guy'' experience involving Mirko.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHG6LjtsxJM
>>
Wednesday night I get to stay up late
Watch Kenny Omega while I masturbate
>>
>>151393
Dr death caused 18 riots, hodge caused 32 riots. Riddle has zero riots.
>>
>>151344
Lol riddle is not afraid whatsoever corny, he literally called those tough guys retards. Much like Brady dissects a defense, a trained MMA winner like Riddle could literally take on both of your fag tough guys and destroy them, barefoot, stoned, and not break a sweat.
>>
>Dr Dipshit
>>
>>151344
Why bring up Dr Death, he was exposed as a giant pussy multiple times, there are way tougher examples. Why is Bart Gunn so underrated. Wtf. But I'm not a tard like Rhonda says no wrestling pussy could take an Mma fighter on.
>>
>>152231
>he was exposed as a giant pussy multiple times
in Cornette's mind he wasn't.
https://youtu.be/buA-0qulfFk?t=207
Cornette thinks that Steve's loss just doesn't count.
>>
>>151414
lmao
>>
>>151344
Riddle isn't wrong
>>
>>152183
Boomer cope. Lmao grow up.
>>
>>151398
He is smarter. Instead of shooting up, popping pills, drinking his liver to an early grave, taking chairshots to the brain with an oafish grin, he vapes weed, studies martial arts, and pisses off retarded boomers. Riddle would fight smarter than an idiot like Dr. Death. In an octagon i would take Riddle over literally any pure wrestler ever. Literally the only ones who could hang would be Lesnar, Shamrock, other martial artists.
>>
>>151650
Wire reaction posting is my favorite gimmick here
>>
>>151344
HAHAHAHA
THIS FAT FUCK WHO COULDN'T GO OVER A FLIGHT OF STAIRS IS CALLING RIDDLE A PUSSY
AHAHAHAHJAA
>>
>>151468
There is no medication for micropenis
>>
>>151344
>Anti-draw shitter vs. Cuck
>>
>>151476
This is literally the worst fighter I've ever seen. I've seen kids fight better than Dr. Bitch
>>
>>151468
>le meds
literally obsessed with mental illness. the "le meds scizo" meme ain't it. also I bet you work for big pharma
>>
File: Tribal Chief Be Careful.jpg (438 KB, 1492x1333)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Why the fuck Jimbo cannot admit that his generation was dumb, especially when it comes to health?
>>
>>152319
because he's old and part of the generation.
Those people think that throwing your life away to make money for somebody else is the height of masculinity, and anyone who refuses to throw his life away is a pussy.
Its just how they think.
>>
>>151501
No that's Austin. For some reason people believe he would fare well in a fight even though the only known person he has beat up was Debra.
>>
>>152348
well at least we have one confirmed W for him. we have 0 for Phil.
>>
>>151468
Stop trying to force the “take your meds” meme into every thread. We understand that you just migrated over from Reddit so it’s still new and funny to you, but it’s fucking gay.
>>
>>152297
I know...
>>
File: Take your meds.jpg (66 KB, 739x739)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>152364
>>
>>152276
Joke went over your head, shithead.
>>
>>151501
He was legitimately tough, but not nearly as tough as he’s been made out to be. He’s not as bad as JbL though
>>
File: cringe.jpg (62 KB, 694x694)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>152372
yep. still not funny.
>>
fake tough guy triple threat phil vs taketty vs dr bitch who wins?
>>
>>152397
Well JBL for what is worth only got KO by Bart Gunn and Joey Styles. He actually reached the finals of Brawl For All ,also beat the living fuck out of Blue Meanie and raped Edge in the showers.
>>
>>152444
All of them in their prime? Phillety dies from the testosterone levels in the ring, then Williams probably wrestles Taker into submission.
>>
File: 1562632838706.gif (3.89 MB, 200x200)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB GIF
>>151344
Imagine caring what a non-wrestler thinks about wrestling
>>
Riddle rules and these boomers SEETHING
>>
>>151431
>That was a big deal 10 years ago before everyone and their mother went to a UFC gym

Riddle had an actual MMA career with a strong W/L record. Thats more than every attitude era fake tough guy like Dr Bitch
>>
>>152183
Riots where they had to be protected by security like the pussies they were.
>>
File: VeryPog.gif (797 KB, 112x112)
797 KB
797 KB GIF
>>152634
and he couldn't put down the LMAO DUDE WEED long enough to stay employed by ufc
>>
>>151344
Alright I'm starting to like this dude weed ex ufc fighter now since he worked all the carny boomers. The beauty is that riddle has a legit background so the carnies are seething with excuse like cornette saying "hurr durr in a no rules bar brawl muh dr death would win" against a trained ufc fighter with a good record.
>Look at seething cucknettes reply.
twitter.com/AaronThatisall/status/1363462870223224836
>>
>>151344
Why do people think Dr.Death was a legit tough guy? In every story from the territories he gets consistently btfo
>>
>>152015
Imagine being retarded. Seems like you don't have to imagine kek.
>>
I doubt Riddle gives a fuck what some jock sniffer cuck thinks.
>>
>>151344
God damn what a stupid fucking mark cuck.
>>
>>152348
He attacked Billy Gunn from behind once because he thought Billy stole his necklace (gay) and apparently they had a little roll around with no decisive winner.
>>
REMINDER RUSSO EXPOSED THAT FAKE TOUGH GUY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>152819
Reminder Russo lives in a basement
>>
File: cry more.jpg (58 KB, 659x680)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qhWYWpqnW8

Here's "legit tough guy" Doctor Death Steve Williams competing in MMA against a russian guy who went 1-1-1 in his career.
>>
>>152855
He's 45, washed up, been doing drugs for 20 years and fighting a kickboxer on short notice for a payday. This doesn't really prove anything, anon.
>>
look if you want to talk shit about riddle, dont fucking mention dr.death
>>
>>152885
Yeah not as good evidence as a bunch of carny bar stories from pathological liars and marks.
>>
>>151344
lol cuck
>>
>DR DEATH WOULDVE WORE THE MASK
>>
>>152933
Did he mean to link his podcast there?
>>
>>151876
Street fighting is a great equalizer, and those gay leg kicks and tackles could backfire on you meaning nothing in different settings. Your hero worship of mma is only out of ignorance and fear. You need a reassurance that those guys are gods among people for some strange reason, but it's probably because you're scared of them. You look up to those fake tough guys and have never bounced or fought much.
>>
>>152933
Yeah but I bet he doesn't make his wife's bulls wear condoms.
>>
>>151344
>DR DEATH AND HODGE
More fake tough guys
>>
>>152855
The Belarus guy is a multiple time world kickboxing champion, hardly a can.
>>
>>152955
What is your point even? Being a trained fighter doesn't help you fight?
>>
>>152933
>confirm that everyone on board is disease free
>pretend that never happened
Do Americans really?
>>
>>152977
>Danny Hodge
>fake tough guy
are you working or are you a shoot retard?
>>
>>152993

Shoot retard
>>
>>152993
>NOOOOO CANT JUST CALL MY BOOMER A FAKE TOUGH GUY
>>
>>152955
Holy cope.
>those gay leg kicks and tackles
Why would a fighter do any of that against some fake tough guy retard when he can just kill him with good boxing or a headkick which is a death sentence every time it's thrown in a street fight since the vast majority of people don't even expect it, let alone know how to defend it.
>>
>>151986
7722 roseda blvrd
>>
>>152955
show me any street fight ever that was won through moves that aren't legela in MMA
>>
>>152981
It's the same type of retard that claims that a strongman or an NFL player would beat a fighter. It's just a massive cope.
>>
>>152955
head stomps are legal in street fights
>>
>>152885
It's more proof than abunch of rumors passed word from mouth by abunch of professional bullshitters.
>>
>>153068
Kevin Nash was raped in 1992? WTF this is the first i've ever heard of this!
>>
>>152885
oh okay so if he fought somebody in the locker room you think he would have done better?
>>
>>151344
I'm not saying Cornette is right but people really over exaggerate Riddle's MMA abilities. He faced really low tier guys unlike Brock who faced the elites. Though MMA has come a long way in the last 15 years or so ago. The best back then would probably get wrecked by a mid tier guy today because it's just advanced so much.
>>151367
That was boxing. Very, very different animal.
>>
>>153091
>That was boxing. Very, very different animal.
Dr Death did better in boxing than he ever did in his one MMA fight.
>>
>>153049
I guess it's possible with a significant enough height and weight advantage. Like if a strong man went up against a flyweight I think he might be able to smash the dude, but also he might get KO'd or subbed out. But if you're some fucking mark with no combat sports training and a beer belly you're gonna get killed, you don't have some magical punch or dirty technique or anything lmao.
>>
>>153104
didn't Bob Sapp manage to eek out a win against like a 5'5 Thai guy, or something?
>>
>>152435
just take your meds and stop posting, anon.
>>
>>153101
kek I didn't know he did MMA.
>>
>>151344
Dr. Death got rekt in a shoot fight on national television kek
>>
>>153104
> Like if a strong man went up against a flyweight I think he might be able to smash the dude
Yes, this is a likely scenario, unless the flyweight is world champion tier like Johnson or Cejudo.
>But if you're some fucking mark with no combat sports training and a beer belly you're gonna get killed, you don't have some magical punch or dirty technique or anything lmao.
Kek, it's the ultimate cope. Literally every feasible metric that matters in fighting is improved by, surprise surprise, fucking training to fight. Speed, strength, stamina, footwork, reflexes, toughness, technique, mentality, but some obese retard is gonna gouge your eyes out because he's ''street tough''. MMA fighters that came from poverty and have the actual eye-gouging, throat-biting mentality in addition to elite body conditioning and technique are a dime a dozen, guess they fucked up by training lmao.
>>
File: Nakamura wins.gif (3.43 MB, 520x292)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB GIF
>>153156
he did, webm of the whole fight is here.
>>151476
for reference, the other guy's only other MMA fight was against Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
>>153123
Idk but I know he got knocked the fuck out by a dude he had 100 kg on lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbV3BppQUzI
>>
>>152955
Do you think boxing, wrestling and grappling knowledge just deactivates on the street? What the fuck are you even arguing? That there are bums on the street that would destroy professional fighters if only those pesky dick kick rules and referees weren't around?
>>
>>153175
that is embarrassing.
>>
>>153173
Honestly it's hard to know if Shinsuke's fights were 100% legit. Nakamura was Inoki's guy and he was probably tired of his guys getting murked all the time.
>>
>>153198
IDK looks real enough to me.
>>
I feel bad for Dr Death. He was a decent guy, good wrestler and now he's got people mocking him just cause Cornette can't shut up about him.
>>
File: 1513117994124.jpg (39 KB, 682x692)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>152701
what a dumb cuck mark. i usually agree with his opinions on wrestling being gay today but he's a retard here
>>
>>152690
Now he's making more money in a safer environment while smoking weed. Honestly seems like the life.
>>
>>153252
Yeah and he don't even gotta blow Pat Patterson no more. Not a bad setup.
>>
>>151398
most old-school wrestlers are fucking retards who couldn't get a real job.
>>
>>153243
Cornette doesn't follow anything besides wrestling. He has no idea how far MMA has advanced. Just look at that one football player and his friend who got their asses kicked by two normal guys who had been training in MMA for 10 years. It just happened.
>>
File: 1607894232252.gif (3.48 MB, 320x240)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB GIF
>>153266
That's the true reward. In all seriousness fuck Pat Patterson.
>>
>>153218
Dr. Death was an asshole who screwed over Terry Gordy's family.
>>
>>153380
Story?
>>
>>153413
After Gordy died, Dr. Death owed Gordy's wife money but never paid even though the family really needed it.
>>
>>153269
they weren't even allowed to be wrestlers unless they let a trainer beat and molest them for five years.
>>
>>153413
Luke Gallows talks about it a little bit on behalf of Ray Gordy. Look up "Fuck Doctor Death" but what anon says, he owed the family money after Terry Gordy died and didn't give it to them. Honestly I'm glad people are shitting all over this fraud.
>>
>>151476
the only pro wrestler steve williams could beat in a fight is cuckman phil
anyone else could destroy him
>>
>>152317
>>152364
Holy ding-dong diddly take your meds
>>
>>151476

Deathbros...
>>
>>153505
>>153537
Thanks, anons. Fuck Dr KWAB if that's true.
>>
>>151393
Fighting a bunch of drunk guys in a bar is not on the same level as fighting a pro athlete
>>
>>151393
Knocked by Bart Gunn Dr Death? Seethe, Corny
>>
File: kwab.png (51 KB, 731x336)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
he's such a fucking mark
>>
File: fdd.png (438 KB, 1054x704)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
JOHN

FUCK DOCTOR DEATH
>>
File: bravo.jpg (48 KB, 385x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>bbbut these kids sit in their room and play video games, in my day it was booze drugs hookers and roids
>>
>>153218
The boys shoot cheered when he got knocked the fuck out because JR wouldn’t shut the fuck up about him. It’s as if they were gay lovers or something.
>>
>>153678
It is ironic that he doesn't take a real sport and its participants seriously.
>>
>>153380
>FUCK DR DEATH!
>>
>>153681
Oh!...well, I'm sorry i didn't realise that..
>>
>>153678
Jim knows nothing about anything outside of wrestling.
>>
>>153754
Nah Doc legitimately hated JR by the time he left the WWF. Steve Williams felt that having JR as his manager, combined with Ross wearing his name out in booking and contributing to the Brawl for All shit show, completely tanked his run there. For the record Williams was not the person who originally pitched the Brawl for All and never pushed himself as this unstoppable badass like JR and Conrette do.

There is a reason Steve Williams called JR a mark, mocked him for shoot crying because he was allowed to walk out on the OU field during a practice game and readily agreed to be on screen with Ed Ferrara while he roasted JR's stroke as Oklahoma.
>>
>>152818
Brian Pillman gave him that necklace
>>
>>151385
This
>>
>>151476
Fucking kek, he got HEEM'd so fucking hard.
>>
>>152993
how many UFC belts/Gold medals did Danny Hodge have?
>>
>>152955
I've been in a couple of fights, leg kicks fuck people up if they've never taken them or know how to counter them. Easily one of the first things you'd do in a fight (second to keeping your hands up)
>>
Steve Williams would destroy that skinny faggot
You know he's like 100lbs heavier? You know why they have weight classes in combat sport?
>>
>>151431
RVD would probably make him deaf with one slap.
>>
>>154209
Alexei ignashov was only a couple pounds heavier than Matt.
>>
>>151344
>boomers call entire new generation soft
>new gen dude says no you guys are fucking stupid
>boomer seethe
>>
>>154287
Seethe Rollins had stopped talking to him because Matt's wife called Becky a fatass.
>>
Holy coping boomers batman
>>
>>151876
nah the trained guy is going to fight exactly how he trains, which is by the rules. the untrained guy is the one who would do desperate shit like pick up objects to use as weapons, eye gouge, hair pull, groin strike etc.
>>
>>154401
The untrained guy will also fight how he trains. Ie standing there while he gets wailed on.
>>
>>151935
dr. death was a legitimate successful amateur wrestler. he had far more training in combat sports than gunn but the fact is that some guys just aren't built for fighting and dr. death is one such guy. I mean who the fuck just puts their head down and wades towards their opponent? somebody who is scared shitless to fight
>>
>>154078
throwing any kick in a fight is fucking stupid because it immediately puts you off balance
>>
>>154319
Not just that but also the story where they both just happened to be at the same restaurant and Matt started loudly shitting on Seth to his table while Seth just sat there and took it. The mental image is hilarious.
>>
>>154209
I'm sure 100lbs of beer gut would have stopped Dr. Dead from getting choked out.
>>
>>154438
>was a legitimate successful amateur wrestler
WAS. His body was held together by duct tape, what kind of elite athlete tears a hamstring by moving around the ring?
>I mean who the fuck just puts their head down and wades towards their opponent? somebody who is scared shitless to fight
Fair enough. The original argument was that Punk's defeat was more humiliating than Dr Death's and i stick by it.
>>
>>154511
Well shit, better tell all the elite fighters then, they must not have gotten the memo.
>>
>>154511
Someone's never heard of kickboxing or MMA.
>>
>ctrl + f Shamrock Severn Blackman

>>154438
They fucked with the rules so that the strongest couldn't win.
>can't kick, can't takedown with big gloves, can only punch

Both Jims are at fault for working the mark into a shoot, only Haku is more overrated.
>>
>>154511
Only if you dont know how to kick.
>>
>>151385
this
>>
>>154401
Yeah I could smoke LeBron James one on one at the playground with no ref.
>>
>>154511
You have no idea how kicks work
>>
>>154401
This is a work. No one can be this shoot retarded.
>>
Any skilled MMA fighter would destroy any "tough guy" street fighter.

Hell, look.at Daniel Puder, he wasn't a good MMA fighter at all, certainly not anywhere near Riddle's level, and he had Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle dead to rights in about 15 seconds.
>>
>>151385
Riddle is just as wrong as all these upset boomers. Both generations have their pitfalls. The older generation didn't know what we know now about fighting and wasted their body doing drugs, banging roids, and working excessive dates. Today's generation are soft, community theatre dropouts who do retarded bumps because they don't know how to actually work or don't care.
>>
>>152277
>trained MMA athlete would do better in MMA
Yeah, no shit.
But Riddle could barely compete in MMA. Put him in a shoot fight, and the list broadens. Not a fuckton, but a considerable amount.
>>
>>155637
>Any skilled MMA fighter would destroy any "tough guy" street fighter.
You know there's videos of MMA fighters getting knocked out in street fights, right?
>>
>>155797
You know most street beefers don't make it past the MMA bingo halls, right?
>>
>>155774
>made it to the ufc and beat ufc fighters
>barely compete
>>
>>151385
This. Like yeah the backstage was tougher back then but this is way better and smarter for their health.
>>
i legit beat JBL so hard he's been hiding in bermuda ever since.
they're all sissy faggots.
>>
>>151385
Yup
>>
>>151637
>best MMA team on the planet
Stop. Duke is a good coach; but he's not Greg Jackson.
>>
>>156115
greg jacksons a fraud, zahabi made gsp
>>
>>155854
Most trained MMA fighters don't make it out the MMA bingo halls either kid.
>>
>>151968
Yup. I agree.

Only issue is knowledge. If you grabbed them from their primes and put them against Riddle, without training them first, then chances are, Riddle would mog them, much like how Gracie mogged everyone in UFC #1.

If they were educated and trained in modern MMA, as well as given modern training regiments and diets, and they were de-aged so that they would still be in their primes after all this prep; then they would probably kill Riddle, since they are naturally higher weight classes and Riddle would be a middle age bald guy by the time they caught up.
>>
>>152183
This literally proves he's smarter than them.
>>
Vince forced his guys into painpills and steroids so they could never get a day off almost back in the day. We need the old Vince back
>>
File: 1519378800634.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>151393
>>151344
This is why I can never take Corny seriously or anyone that takes him seriously seriously.
>"YEAH YOU MAY BE A PROVEN PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER WHO WAS IN THE BIGGEST MMA PROMOTION IN THE WORLD, BUT YOU'RE ACTUALLY A PUSSY AND THIS GUY WHO I SAW PUNCH SOMEONE IN A BAR ONCE WOULD TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS. ALSO HAKU WOULD TOTALLY BEAT BROCK LESNAR IN A FIGHT, I'M NOT A FUCKING MARK BY THE WAY."
That and the fact that he's an actual cuckold that sticks bananas up his ass.
>>
>>153218
He was far from a decent guy. He was one of the most known assholes in the business. He was like Orton in the beginning. JR constantly got tormented by Vince ever since this incident, and it’s all JR’s fault.
>>
>>152183
Lol, proves how dumb boomers are. Imagine rioting over fake fights.
>>
>>151862
>liberals hate women and asians too
But why?
>>
>>151637
>Steve a wrestler was forced to box
The fuck are you talking about? Brawl for All was specifically made for that fat ass to win with take downs, too bad Bart Gunn wasn't a push over and fucked him up.
>>
>Moxley is not a legit tough guy
>he is just a mark for himself who THINKS he is a legit tough guy
>also Moxley is bad because he's such a mark he might legitimately injure himself and other people by being so tough
>barbed wire death match is outlaw and looks bad
>ignores Mankind Undertaker HIAC being one of the most iconic matches ever for normies
>>
Cornette is a mark
here is what reality looks like
https://streamable.com/4ztd
https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-wwe-news-watch-matt-riddle-scares-dana-white-with-the-most-brutal-knockout-ever/
>>
>>152183
>believing old timer's tall tales about "riots"
you are such an adorable mark
It really is still real to you guys
>>
>>153678
>UFC is softer than the Brawl For All
what level of kayfabe is Jim even on here
>>
>>153678
>>153757
he's such a cringe boomer
and such an undying mark for "his" wrestling
he truly is just a giant emotionally stunted arrested development man-child turbo autist
>>
>>153678
You know I'm starting think Russo never lied about anything in regards with Cornette...
>>
>>157035
>>151476
Riddle would have murdered Dr Death
As in ended his life;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2JP_GkSPQg
>>
>>151823
Prime Riddle with his skillset would have murdered prime Hodge with his skillset.
Undoubtedly. Only a mark drunk on old rasslin yarns and tall tales would disagree.
>>
>>155637
To be fair Kurt left himself way exposed for that simple MMA submission move because he was being such a dipshit asshole. If Puder and Angle were shooting I'd think he would've held himself better
>>
>>155951
Sup Joey
>>
>>157035
>https://streamable.com/4ztd
>the groaning
jesus that was actually a bit disturbing
>>
>>157120
Don't disrespect Joey now he actually beat the shit outta JBL.
>>
>>151912
Hodge wouldn't have an answer for bjj and get triangled.
>>
>>151912
>this cringe boomer headcanon
Prime riddle with his skillset kills prime Hodge with his skillset, 100 times out of 100.
>>
>>157262
Hodge would use his fingers to tear Riddle's submission attempts.
>>
File: Riddle5.png (956 KB, 957x538)
956 KB
956 KB PNG
>>157089
if Riddle did that to a guy on the street he'd be in prison.
>>
>>151838
he's one of the few Southern Democrats that still exist.
>>
>>151476
Dr. Dead.
>>
>>151385
Correct.
>>
>>155637
Puder was undefeated and fought in Strikeforce
>>
>>151907
>Jerichow
>>
>>151433
Banging trannies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cuck
>>
File: 1578215518012.png (462 KB, 556x451)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>151907
>>
>>151476
fuck this is so embarassing
>>
>>157082
The ultimate redpill is realizing that Russo was right about everything about wrestling
>>
>>157113
To be fair, it was just a segment where his heel character would bully the new guys. Kurt didn't expect Puder to shoot on him out of nowhere. While Kurt wouldn't have had any defense against it, Puder probably wouldn't have had the chance to put a hold on Kurt either, since Kurt was a big Olympian level athlete.
>>
>>151344
>DR Death is a big tough guy

Wish this meme would end. Bart Gunn dropped his ass with one punch.
>>
>>151468
>Cornette needs to take his meds. He’s so angry all the time.

Democrats are angry people.
>>
>getting worked by Jim Cornette in 2021
amazing
>>
File: 1594981504922.gif (3.2 MB, 500x504)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB GIF
>>151344
It's 2021 and boomers are still banging on about Dr Death being a tough guy even though there's documented evidence of him getting destroyed
>>
>>157502
based gay anon
>>
>>155637
>certainly not anywhere near Riddle's level
lol Riddle was horrible. He beat a bunch of nobodies and lost to a bunch of nobodies.
>>
>>152435
end your life yikerscuck
>>
There is strain of weed Riddle is on called Berserker. Let's just say ufc fools are lucky he has gloves on and there's a ref, Riddle's innate kush fueled brutality would get the sport banned
>>
>>158483
and he could still beat the fuck out of 99% of wrestlers throughout history
>>
riddle would never beat a heavyweight up. I have it on good word that bart gunn is up for the challenge and would decimate matt diddle in a 2021 brawl for all
>>
>>159124
He could beat up an untrained fake tough guy heavyweight
>>
Williams and Hodge were far, far better amateur wrestlers than Riddle. Riddle wrestled in high school. That's it. Williams was a NCAA wrestler who beat guys like Dan Severn, and wrestling wasn't even his main college sport. Hodge was maybe the best collegiate wrestler the US ever produced. In their primes, they'd have certainly been able to take him down. And, in a no rules situation, that's a problem. BJJ is a meme in those situations. And it's not like Riddle has good BJJ, either. We see world class grapplers getting their shit pushed in all the time when punches on the ground are allowed. You add eye gouges and shit and it's even worse. What Cornette is saying isn't even controversial really.
>>
>>159601
The biggest disadvantage wrestlers get in MMA is that headbutts and knees to a downed opponent are ilegal. Wrestlers can easily take a dominant position but don't really have any real offense that BJJ can't counter. With headbutts/knees allowed, a wrestler can easily just plant himself in someone's guard or take side control and fucking destroy them. Watch early MMA fights, a lot of wrestlers just took their opponents down and headbutted their heads into paste, BJJ has no counter for either of these situations.
>>
UFC fights arent IRL fights they have rules
So you cant say just because you would win in UFC you would win IRL
>>
>>151344
>muh dr death
>>
>>158467
Nigger the only one getting worked here is Cucky Jim himself. Decades later and he still thinks Dr. Death was a legit tough guy despite all the evidence to the contrary. If Cornette was working people then you think he'd be making them more likely to tune into his podcast, not less likely. Because how the fuck can you take anything this cunt says seriously when he genuinely the beleives the fat tomato can that got heemed by Bart Gunn would stand even the slightest chance against a legit MMA fighter. If he's "working" anyone it's that WWE style "working" where they have Haitch come out and make fun of the fans for still tuning into their shitty tv show and then, lo and behold, everyone stops watching. Yeah this'll put butts in seats.
>>
>>160025
MMA is pretty much the closest kind of combat sport there is to the lawlessness of a real fight. The only thing Dr. Kwab was ever good as was amateur wrestling and that has way more rules and restrictions than an MMA match. The fat faggot had two shoot fights in his life that existed outside the homosexual fantasies of JR and Jim Cornette and you can see exactly how he fared when the rules allowed for, at the very least, punching the other guy in the face. You know, the thing that happens 99 percent of the time in every bar brawl ever. Don't even give me this bullshit about being able to kick someone in the nuts or give them a rusty fish hook in a street fight. Wow yeah Dr. Death is a real tough guy. I seen him fight ten guys in a bar once and he dispatched them all with low blows and eye pokes. What a fucking badass. KWAB
>>
>>151680
That's Godfather.
>>
>>160025
Dr Death and Haku beat on drunk men in a bar both are fake tough idiots fuck them
>>
>>160149
Bro, you're arguing due to a bias. You want to prove something despite the facts.
During Brawl for All he was old.
He was a wrestler not a boxer.
He won championships as a shoot wrestler.
People saw him in real fights.
>>
>>151393
It’s as if Jim has no idea what Vale Tudo is and the legacy it’s left in mma to this day.
>>
>>153123
he managed to beat the shit out of ernesto hoost (who was supposedly a world class kickboxer) twice. that was big bob's only major achievement in shoot fighting though
>>
>>151476
>shoots for a high double from three feet away without any set up
Kek that might work in a bar against a 170 pound electrician but telegraphing something like that in a ring is suicide.
>>
>>151656
His excuse that he can’t quit weed because he will start beating his children again is decently Dimes. Worked Dana White into a blistering shoot
>>
>>160222
He was a shit fighter and a shitty person may he rot in hell
>>
I hate Cornette but all the trannyfuckers itt defending their idol are cringe as fuck. Riddle is shit
>>
i'm glad these fake tough guys and their mark enablers are getting exposed
>>
>>160272
Drug testing for weed is fucking retarded anyway. He shouldn't have to justify it. It has to be the furthest possible thing from a performance enhancer in sport. If anything it'd make you less likely to want to train. And it didn't matter because he was training, and not only that, he was winning his matches too. The actually struck two of his wins off the record just because he piss tested positive fucking weed. Like wow, getting stoned and watching kung fu movies every night must have really given him an unfair edge in the ring kek.
>>
>>151344
Cornette is such a faggot. MY FAVOURITE WRESTLERS WOULD BEAT YOU UP!!!! Yeah you wouldn't do anything though you fatty! LOL
>>
>>151736
He knows nothing about life other than pro wrestling. He has been obsessed with it since birth and it’s been the only career he’s had since 15. He doesn’t know the first thing about politics, his wife tells him Orange man bad and the nbc commentators say that too so it must be true. He owns a gun for home defence yet thinks guns should be b&, he thinks less boarder control is important yet lives in a all white neighborhood, he claims car emissions are bad yet drives a 1940’s Cadillac and a truck. Cornette is a complete retard on everything but wrestling
>>
>>151398
if he was that smart he wouldn’t have rolled with a thot and then left a digital trail stevie wonder could trace, and then fail at getting a restraining order against said thot too

guy is a fucking goof
>>
>>160305
Orange man is bad. He's a pathological liar, a narcissist and a con artist. If you're too retarded to have figured that out after 4 years of him constantly making shit up and acting like an utter fool then you will never recover from your indoctrination.
>>
>>160227
lol
the guy thinks it would be impossible to put a submission hold on NAdre because of Andre's "pulling strength"
he's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>152955
You have obviously never trained, sparred or partied with pro fighters . Go to your local kickboxing academy and just take one class on sparring day.
>>
File: 13139538.jpg (27 KB, 364x390)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>160340
>idiotic so-called wrestling insiders still think that this fat slob could beat up anybody
dude never did anything beyond sawdust a bunch of japs.
>>
>>160007
and that would be a good point of Dr KWAB had ever gotten on top of somebody in a shoot fight.
>>
>>153091
>He faced really low tier guys unlike Brock who faced the elites
>Though MMA has come a long way in the last 15 years or so
Heavyweight is a notoriously weak division, Riddle got that record in arguably the toughest. You can’t compare them. Ancient Mark Hunt was in the ufc top ten for a while.
>>
File: DrKwab.webm (2.49 MB, 640x480)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB WEBM
>>151344
>the fat slob flailing his arms and getting heemed was considered the shoot toughest guy in wrestling by boomers
>>
>>153198
Remember when Inoki would send his guys to job/die in pride fc. They were always the most one sided beat downs.
>>
>>160354
Except he did... and he won championships.
>>
>>160374
>playing on the mat is a shot fight
>>
>>153678
Damn my man is unhinged. I don’t like Autistic Dave’s Meltz but he could and should Fuckin destroy Jim here
>>
>>160357
>Riddle got that record in arguably the toughest
Fighting total no names though. Mir and Carwin are both good wins. Hunto too, even though he was flushed.
>>
>>153678
This is astronomical cope. Cornette has really been losing me these last couple months.
>>
>>160357
>Mark Hunt
now that's a real tough guy. not the best fighter but was hard as fuck to ko
>>
>>156170
Mike Wink is the real guy behind Jackson’s mma
>>
>>160394
Mark Hunt would shoot fuck up Meng and Dr Death at the same time, even if they are grabbing balls and shit
>>
>>160404
naw man you don't it its different when its no rules.
>>
>>151433
At least he still fucks
>>
>>160007
>BJJ has no counter for either of these situations.
>Bjj dominated vale Tudo for years
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>160332
I’m not a burger so I couldn’t give less of a fuck kek but it’s just funny how angry Jim was about him and republicans in general
>>
>>160404
100%. So long as they tried that stupid shit and didn’t try to submit him Hunt would heem them all to the dark lands. Hunts fuckin crazy as shit too
>>
>>157412
Ignoring the masses of Mexicans and niggers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.