[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Soon
>>
>>142693
I hate most niggas but I love Bobbo. Bobbo is based. Future too.
>>
>>142772
Based and Bobbo fren pilled
>>
if they have any brain cells left they will book this shit that MVP heymans Bobbo into a title match against the Miz where Miz gets squashed dry and Bobbo gets the belt
>>
>>142693
bump
>>
>>145063
thats happening next week
>>
>>142693
based
>>
File: bobbo.png (26 KB, 543x627)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>142693
>>142772
>>142784
>>145063
>>146680
it's finally happening
>>
>>142693
Yes.
>>
>>145063
>>146680
>>147524
Remember this is WWE, Miz is not dropping the belt, some shit will happen like a Morrison distaction, Drews claymores someone causing a DQ or even Miz hits him with MVP crutch.
Never get your hopes up
>>
>>147594
Prob wins at Fastlane, then Drew claymores him after and points at Wrestlemania sign furiously
>>
>>142784
>>142772
I have no agenda, I'm just curious, why do you like him so much?
>>
>>142693
I hope so
>>
>>147675

Because he wins, and they're marks.
>>
>>147594

Doesn't even need to be that complicated. Champion's advantage means Miz just needs to get himself disqualified.
>>
>>142693
Do you think the people predicting he will win the championship on Monday realize that Monday is March 1st, which is to say, no longer Black History Month? Even a venusaur like Bobbo will be forgotten on Monday.
>>
File: images (58).jpg (30 KB, 670x458)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>147675
Because he's a fucking chad
>>
>>142693
I hope they dosent get crowd before WM. As right now he will be most over babyface in WM. But if vince get hunch of that he will do something idiotic like have him turn on MVP to get some heat.
>>
>>147675
Becouse he is best booked babyface for longest time. He has beaten everyone. He has gotten fucked by mangament (heel) for months. First they dont let him anywhere near main event title. then when he finally takes matters for his own hands they try to stop him by bringing in that heel faggot braun. Real babyfaces are so reare in WWE so i will pop every time when they make real one.
>>
>>148806
>Lashley
>face
>>
>>148817
Yes mark
>>
>>148817
>facing that heel Miz in wrestling match next week
>Will beat him up and his lackey Morrison and wins against all odds
>Heel
>>
>>142693
As much as I'd like to see Bobby as champ, I'd rather he take it off someone other than Miz.

I would have preferred that Miz cashed in on Roman after Edge speared him. After what Edge said to Miz, it would be fitting to do something different than his plan and use Edge to boot.

Bobby's path to the title would begin with the 24/7 belt. Hear me out. Lately Bobby's been going nuts with attacks. Well he just lost the US belt, so more reason to go nuts. He runs into the 24/7 champ back stage and attacks. He puts on the hurt lock and won't let go. That brings refs to break it up and one realizes the guy is out so it's a title change. Bobby keeps attacking random people but keeps a ref with him so he's not attacking, he's "defending his title" from those random people. Management of course wants this to stop. MVP steps in and makes a deal that Bobby will vacate the 24/7 title if he gets a world shot, otherwise this is the hurt business and right now business is very good.
>>
>>147675
Because he has a BBC
>>
>>142693
>I kneel...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1614104170670.jpg (66 KB, 1080x980)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>142693
Soon
>>
>>142693
It just looks right. My god what a specimen
>>
>>147594
>WWE BAD for not hotshotting the title after 2 weeks on free TV
>>
>>142772
He's a black Lesnar. Or should I say Lesnar is a white Bobby. Bobby Lashley is the hero we don't deserve. He's probably got the best look ever. Dude looks younger than he did ten years ago without roids or drugs. The only reason why Vince hasn't pushed him to the moon yet is because he went to TNA.
>>
>>142693
History of Black WWE champions
>The Rock
>Kofi

Who was the last one voluntarily pushed without the fans?

Why do you think vince is going to put his baby on bobbo's back?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.