[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - مصارعة محترفة

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (838 KB, 1003x811)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>WWE was merciless when it came to doling out punishment to both of them. WWE indefinitely suspended both of them and that was just the beginning. The company actively buried them on live television.

>The major narrative regarding Mone and Trinity was that they were difficult, unprofessional, and entitled. Many people found such descriptions alarming, but nothing more could have been done.

>While speaking with Justin Barrasso for Sports Illustrated, Trinity talked about the media outrage and backlash she received after her walkout. She then opened up about the public humiliation she had to endure as well, adding that it was hard and hurtful.

evil fucking company
>>
>>10287485
Niggers just want to be able to do anything and get away with it
>>
>>10287485
>get biggest push you've ever had
>cry and whine about it
Deserved.
>>
>>10287495
Racism and using racial slurs is a sign of low real world expeirence.
>>
>>10287485
Nobody fucking cares, just post her ass already. Imagine doggystyle with Naomi, yumola.
>>
>>10287485
They didn't say anything about it and moved on. What is this uppity gorilla talking about?
>>
>>10287500
The opposite actually
>>
>>10287500
Thinking blacks deserve respect is a sign you live in a gated community
>>
>>10287500
we use the nigger word here, nigger

sympathy for niggers is a sign of low real world experience around niggers

nigger
>>
>>10287485
>The major narrative regarding Mone and Trinity was that they were difficult, unprofessional, and entitled. Many people found such descriptions alarming, but nothing more could have been done.
This was factually true though. Someone with her level of talent would never have been featured in such a prominent position or paid so well in any previous era and the money she made from the WWE was likely 10x what she would have been making based off actual work skills in a real job.

Also the WWE just never mentioned her again so idk what they did to publicly humiliate her lmao
>>
>>10287536
That dumb bitch was getting a push and had a guaranteed spot in the company because of her husband. She still nigged out and let some high yellow coon talk her into walking out of her contract. Double digit IQ shit.
>>
>>10287485
They weren’t treated badly because they were black.
They were treated badly because they were behaving like marks.
>>
>>10287601
This. She was in a good position even before Sasha team up. Her entrance was getting her over. She was liked by the crowd. Everything went to shit when the horse joined and started eating her spotlight . Their tag run was well received, granted, but it was more on her than worn out Horse. Sashas ex-champ status was casting a shadow and pushing Trinity as the second fiddle.. and she blames WWE for walking out herself to follow her best buddy who didn't even get her a deal for japan? Jesus trinity, wake up
>>
>>10287687
Naomi fell for Sasha's bullshit when there weren't nearly as many potential opportunities outside of WWE for here. What a shame, I don't recall any other instances of her being a problem at all before that.
>>
>be champ
>leave because WWE wont book you good enough for your ego
>WWE tells you to fuck off and calls you unprofessional
>"DAS RACIST"
>>
>>10287536
This right here. Perfect summary.
>>
>>10287500
This always makes the low IQ chudcels seethe
>>
>>10287485
Why are women so weak-willed?
>>
>>10287500
racism is biological but it is also reinforced by daily life

work retail as a teenager just one time and you will NEVER think nonwhites are equal to whites ever again
>>
File: 1674445099671060.jpg (19 KB, 600x375)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>took advice from Horsha
>leave job that was basically guaranteed
>equine friend cant get her work in Japan
>have to work LOLTNA instead
>horse going to the clue factory
Deserved if we're being perfectly honest here
>>
>>10287500
Wrong. I've been around the world and its my real world experience that taught me to use that word.
>>
>>10287500
That is clearly a threat. You’re just saying “you wouldn’t say that to a black man’s face” a lot of white men do and live to tell the tale. Kevin Nash for example
>>
>>10288038
This, only the most retarded of shitskins get mad over racism and racial slurs
>>
>>10287485
>they were difficult, unprofessional, and entitled
They were.
>we want to give you 2 title feuds for the next ppv
>are we winning
>no
>walks out
>>
>>10287485
She walked out on the biggest name in a business that is KNOWN for eating people alive. Like what did she think would happen?
>>
>>10288258
Wrong. They walked out during on a match they were supposed to win but it was by distraction rollup or some shit :^)
>>
>>10287485
Don't walk out then retard
>>
>>10288294
Thats straight up mark shit. Youre going over who cares that you didnt get to botch your mewvz.
>>
>>10288286
She thought her Uce status meant she could always come back whenever she wanted.
>>
>>10287485
They literally mentioned it on air like twice, fuck is she talking about? If they are that bad, why didn't get husband quit? Dumb bitch
>>
>>10287485
>walk out on your contract
>THEY WERE HECKIN MEAN TO ME
No shit you fucking dumbass
>>
What public humiliation? I just heard they walked out, what else happened?
>>
>>10287485
When did they get buried? They should have brought in hoes to play ripoff Naomi and Sasha
>>
>>10287500
good morning niggerxir
>>
>>10288466
I kinda remember they said on broadcast something like, "we're sorry that x match and y match will not happen tonight. Sasha and Naomi are no longer here"
>>
File: 1677792319955032.png (690 KB, 866x599)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
>>10287485
>is a midcard shitter with an alright following
>gets worked by serial chimpout artist sasha into chimping out
>only times she was seen for months is as a hanger on for sasha
>gets abandoned by the serial chimpout artist
>has to cope with a simpact job
>WWE LE BAD!
the absolute state of this dumb coon, she had job security for life being married into romans family + being a black woman and she threw it all away lmfao.
>>
>>10288533
Wow what a ruthless burial!
>>
>>10288533
HOLY SHIT FUCKING BURIED!
>>
>>10287503
Im guessing shes crying about the little thing michael cole did when they walked out before RAM.
>>
>>10287485
I remember Graves sounding genuinely pissed delivering the news that they walked out. Then Cole on Smackdown gave that line about how they "disappointed millions" but I feel like it stopped there publicly. Anything negative was just people noticing what they did.
>>
WWE product only got better after these bitches left. Women have 0 value in the wrestling industry
>>
>>10288567
>>10288556
This is from Sean Gross Fapp
>From WWE:

> When Sasha Banks and Naomi arrived at the arena this afternoon, they were informed of their participation in the main event of tonight’s Monday Night Raw.

> During the broadcast, they walked into WWE Head of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis’ office with their suitcases in hand, placed their tag team championship belts on his desk and walked out.

> They claimed they weren’t respected enough as tag team champions. And even though they had eight hours to rehearse and construct their match, they claimed they were uncomfortable in the ring with two of their opponents – even though they’d had matches with those individuals in the past with no consequence.

> Monday Night Raw is a scripted live TV show, whose characters are expected to perform the requirements of their contract.

> We regret we were unable to deliver, as advertised, tonight’s main event.
>>
>>10288616
God damn those 2 clowns were fucking EMBARRASSED!
>>
>>10288616
>Fuck over the writers and booking
>Fuck over the girls in the back, even implying they are unsafe so might have stigma attached to them
>Fuck over the agents and producers for the match
>Hurt the show and its presentation

What did she think was going to happen? Her getting sent into the IMPACT dungeon is fitting.
>>
First thing to note is that both of them were in negotiations with WWE not long ago. That public humiliation was obviously Vince's call and he's still the boss. Jimmy Uso and Mikaze continued to work for WWE despite the disrespect to their wives. Seems like it was always about money
>>
>>10287485
Hitched her wagon to the wrong Horse.
>>
>>10288713
>Naomi was actually offered a contract at the same time as Sasha, and was ready to sign. However, things took a turn when Sasha decided to hold out for more favorable terms. This caused Naomi to also hold out, and eventually led to Sasha cutting other deals without her partner involved.
>As for the two women at the center of this drama, Mercedes Mone’s contract with NJPW is set to expire soon, as she only inked a deal through May to take care of dates. Naomi, on the other hand, has yet to resurface anywhere, with reports suggesting that her asking price was too steep for STARDOM.
>>
>>10287500
Why would I want to deal with niggers in real life?
>>
File: eel kek.jpg (138 KB, 1272x828)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>10288785
KWAB
>>
>>10287485
I wish they Humiliated her
she got off way to easy
Hopefully she is never allowed back in the E again
>>
>>10288063
Truth
>>
>>10287485
Then why did they have to walkout in the first place? Did they expect that all things are good when you ruined a show when you walked out and expect no retaliation? Women doesn't think clearly, what a surprise
>>
>>10287485
>It was awful, they were forcing me to feud with the world champion and… lose…
Damn… Evil fucking company.
>>
TND can't happen soon enough.
>>
I love black women. I want to marry a mocha skinned diva. But i dont like tag team matches or womens wrestling. End of the day WWE keeps on rolling and these two are bitching online. Then. Now. Forever
>>
>>10287485
No showing is one of the worst things you can do cause it hurts the entire business in general in that town. You get heat with pretty much everyone in the company.
>>
why do so many young talent enter WWE and immediately start to walk around like they own the place?
>>
File: nigscrewednig.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10287485
Nigomi screwed Nigomi
>>
YEH GURL IMMA WALK OUT

OH NO MY FEEWEES IMMA GO TO TNA NOW
>>
>talked by fellow lighter-skinned monkey to walk out right after wrestlemania win because [reasons]
>WHHHHHYYYY DID THEY FIRE MEEEEEEE
>>
>>10287500
i never had a racist thought until a black kid spit on me for no reason. after that, all i had to was look at all the crimes they commit to prove myself right.
>>
>>10287485
she still hasn't learned her lesson to hate sashit, so obviously even THIS wasn't enough punishment
>>
>>10287485
based fucking company
>>
>>10287500
Objectively untrue.
>>
>Le racism

You know that 90% of WWE and AEW wrestlers are like this, entitled pieces of shit
>>
KWAN
>>
Stone fucking Cold got buried for walking out, why would a womeme midcarder get treated any differently?
>>
>>10288616
>they claimed they were uncomfortable in the ring with two of their opponents – even though they’d had matches with those individuals in the past with no consequence.
I wonder who the two opponents were?
>>
>>10288012
I wonder what Sasha said to convince her to leave. Sasha knew she had AEW or Japan, she was allowed to leave, but not Naomi. What did she say? "oh, we can be a tag team in AEW!!" kek. she fell for it and it legitimately ruined her wrestling career. she is lucky to be married to an Uso.
>>
>>10287485
what did wwe even do to them afterwards?
>>
>>10293269
they were feuding with nikki ASH and the fat blonde pig at the time
>>
>they were difficult, unprofessional, and entitled
Where's the lie?
>>
>>10288038
> This always makes the low IQ chudcels seethe
How is pattern recognition a sign of low IQ?
>>
>>10288771
lel
>>
>>10287500
Literally the opposite of reality, have any liberal spend enough time around blacks and see how quickly they refer to them as niggers
>>
>>10287485
WWE ignored her.
Marks care more about Sasha.
Smarks shitted on her cause she is boring.
Judging by posts here, now, she is not showing her assets or putting on amazing matches.

There is no one to blame but herself.
>>
>>10288063
>clue factory

Some send CM Phil there, quick!
>>
>>10287485
>be women's tag team champions.
>walk out DURING a live show, leaving it without a main event, putting the staff and talent in a horrible position, embarrassing the company and fucking over the paying customers.
>company takes offence.
>I DINDU NUFFIN!
Fucking hell.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.