[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There is 1 poster in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BO_NOA_Magazine_562.jpg (70 KB, 400x565)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Does anyone have the pic attached. I can't find shit on google.
>>
>>611790
You're lucky. There are still two units left. If you hurry, you can acquire it

https://www.origami-shop.com/es/monthly-origami-magazine-june-2022-xml-206_2649_641_1749-12577.html
>>
>>611790
https://origami-noa.myshopify.com/ja-us/collections/monthly_origami/products/7128988385459
>>
wow!, I need to fold that guitars! Someone can bumb it, pls? Thanks in advanced
>>
>>611798
I ordered one so, one left.
>>
Porfavor pasen como hacer esa guitarra que se muestra :(
>>
>>611798
If you aren't an idiot you'll buy them digitally on Japanese Amazon at a third of the price or use KU
>>
Anyway here's the guitar diagram. Please don't ask for the full issue or other diagrams.
>>
>>612914
I am not the one who asked, but thank you!
>>
>>612913
I've literally never seen a Noa available as an e-book or a tanteidan for that matter.Which tells me that japs are hands on and very tactile .They like a physical copy of a book .
Yet ebooks are still a good idea because many folders have time set aside for a fold not a book hunt .
Thanks , pal I appreciate you
>>
>>612929
I literally sent a true PDF that I have because I got the issue in digital format.
>>
fujisan dot co dot jp/product/1281681367/b/list/
I can't believe ppl will pay Terry exorbitant prices when you can get individual digital copies for about a third of the Terry's price from the publisher. Digital copies are v. high quality and print well.
>>
Nicholas Terry does sell out quickly of his stock of books and magazines. Mainly cause he has no competition . Alot of the conventions should be available for sale ,but they aren't
>>
>>612945
>Alot of the conventions should be available for sale ,but they aren't
Exactly, like the German conventions and the Colombia conventions.
>>
>>612947
And Orison , origami USA and OrigaMIT
>>
>>612953
Origami USA are easy to buy, origaMIT sells physical copies.
>>
>>612954
I googled OrigaMIT but search results were lackluster
>>
>>612953
>Orison
There's nothing rare or really special about Orison magazines, so I don't understand why no one wants to share any of them from the last three and a half years? Members on ExVagos used to share them every time a new one was published. What happened there?
>>
>>612961
http://origamit.mit.edu/sales.php

>>612963
The whole jacgarper death, his nephew throwing a tantrum and people stopping sharing after the aforementioned tantrum.
>>
>>612970
The funny thing is, you can't even find people who want to trade the Orison magazines. It's almost like there are no OSN members left to receive the magazines.
>>
There don't seem to be any OSN or MOK members around anymore. What happened to all these people?
>>
>>613106
that could very well be Ialmost) true as the Dutch origami society is/was mostly old(er)/retired people .... not many young(er) people. They're a small society, not very visible. The few Orison-magazines I have had or have seen only had 1 or 2 models in them. Like for instance 2 chess pieces => thus making it necessary to wait at least 3 months more before you actually had something (a non original chess set) ....
>>
>>612972
Do we know if OSN membership functions similarly to others like CDO and MFFP where you can download some (or all) previous magazines?
>>
>>613135
Don't know, I'm not a member of OSN.
>>
File: soy squirrel origami.jpg (627 KB, 1406x1956)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
Does anyone have the file for picrel?
>>
>>614115
Nope, sorry.
>>
Blessed thread
>>
>>611790
Hi. Requesting someone creates this Minecraft origami and sends me a picture of how it looks.
>>
>>614115
i want this one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.