[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 13ORIGAMI4-superJumbo-v2.jpg (222 KB, 1923x1282)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Let`s start a new thread of origami, to share any kind of book/magazine
>>
I love this book guy, please enjoy it!!!
>>
File: sadssadas.jpg (71 KB, 585x488)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
who`s have this book?
>>
>>611380
Probably the Origami Shop.
>>
Never actually seen this book with this cover shared on /po/
Dave Venables and Neil Elias
>>
>>611492
Because this is not a book but DVD with PDF and video files
>>
>>611509
Can I get it on Amazon? I have a prime account
>>
random book
>>
creased magazine #1
>>
>>
File: v01837499v53.png (4.62 MB, 2313x1242)
4.62 MB
4.62 MB PNG
>>
File: hwang.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
anyone got marine origami by Joseph Hwang?
>>
>>611522
>>611521
>>611526
Thanks for sharing and posting these !
>>
I think the Origami Shop has it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
this one, and the last 3, are all wolves
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanks for the PDFs .wow there's some great things here
>>
>>
File: Gnke1.jpg (251 KB, 1228x1771)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Here you go my friend
>>
File: Gnke2.jpg (223 KB, 1178x1731)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>
Anyone gots any of these? Thx kid
>>
>>611590
I think the Origami shop does in that new Vietnam Origami Group book.
>>
>>
>>
>>611547
if anyone shares this book, i will share korea 2022 publicly or by email depending on what you want to do
>>
>>611595

Yes, want to buy it for me
>>
>>611604
No thanks.
>>
>>611606
No, I don't. You can buy it yourself, freeloader.
>>
So stop tellin dat shop kid, we kno its there
>>
>>611628
So, if you know it's there, then buy it instead of begging for it.
>>
>>611628
It's not in dat shop. It's in Origami Shop.
>>
So go buy it bro. This is a book SHARING and request thread if you Read above. U can create a shoppin thread if ya wish kiiid
>>
>>611634
Just because you request something doesn't mean that everyone has to go out and buy it to share with you, bro kid. You say this is a sharing thread, then fucking share something in stead of begging for the same book everyday.
>>
>>611634
Here. I'm sharing some book info with you. The book you want is available at the Origami Shop.
>>
So go buy it kid. Thx for bumpin btw
>>
I'm not the one who's dying to have it. I don't need the book that badly, begging freeloader.
>>
>>611642
You'll come closer to getting butt-fucked sooner than you'll get that book you keep begging for.
>>
>>
Fuck off terry fanboy

>> No.611647
>>
>>611579
>>611567
>>611566
>>611565

Thank you very much for sharing & posting these - especially thwe "Wolf" ones!
>>
>>611655
Oh, now all of a sudden, you're butthurt.
>>
>>611604
anyone? what if i throw in the shore crab diagram by the same author?
>>
>>
>>611662
No, give it up already. You're not getting this book for free right now. Maybe in a year or two. I think you can buy it from the Origami Shop, though.
>>
>>611662
I read somewhere that Amazon has it also.
>>
Sign up for a free two hours trial . Download as many books as you can , pay only £1 verification fee cancel within two hours and no further payment.
It's a shame to type all this for the captcha to be glitching
>>
http://media.bestselerbooks.com/?q=034016655X
>>
>>611664
my stupid ass realized that its only hardcover so yeah you're right
>>
>>611664
I would say a decade since nobody wants to share anything here anymore, like it was before the pandemic. Transcendence origami, Tanteidan and Korean convention 2022, JOAS, OUSA - nothing.

NOAs or similar old and boring children book doesn't count. You can call me ungrateful, but I don't care.
>>
>>611675
i can share korea 22 but in exchange for marine origami

i might even add in pet island to spice it up more
>>
>>611676
Dude, are you not reading these posts properly? You're not getting Marine Origami unless you buy it.
>>
>>611676
That would be great but I don't have anything to trade, sorry.

Btw, am I the only one who sees that this 4chan pages turned into advertising board for origami shop?
>>
No
>>
>>611684
No, you're not the only one. If I'm gonna spend $40 or $50 for a book from the Origami Shop, I'm sure as hell not going to scan and share it right away. I'm going to enjoy it myself for a while. If someone is in that big a hurry to get a brand new book, then they can buy it just like I do, instead of thinking they can get it right now for free.
>>
>>611684
>Btw, am I the only one who sees that this 4chan pages turned into advertising board for origami shop?
No, not just you. I think origami shop and other creators make these posts to turn people off from /po/ and sharing pdfs.
Partial success imo. I certainly don't hang around on /po/ as much. Too bitter and mean-spirited.
>>
>>611700
There's is also color-tree dot co dot UK where you can buy certain books .eBay for used books . Amazon does a few of the newly issued ones .Other sites that sell downloads to c.ps are Origami -usa and booth.pm / Etsy for individual tutorials.
Origami is a niche hobby and as such ; many of those artists could not get published in a European printers .I know why because they are not experts at making diagrams and knowing what sells .
Why begrudge Nicholas for having the good sense to tap into an otherwise overlooked market and demographic .?
I support him cause that's good business .There are books that I cannot find and hope that Monseur Thierry is able to collaborate and give us access to the tutorials
>>
>>611676
Join zhezhixueyuan.com there are book buying groups there where you can pay a portion of price and post and get a scanned copy of your group purchase
>>
Now to anyone that has the marine origami book, are the models also provided with the crease patterns? If so then can you take a picture of the dumbo octopus cp?
>>
>>611753
Yes, the cp's are provided.
>>
邀请您访问折纸学院
https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/?fromuid=130363
Join with this link
>>
>>611756
Can you picture the dumbo octopus cp? Its the only model that has a body (the others look like dress skirts with eyes and fins desu)
>>
>>611758
can someone do my request? any pic can do as long as the crease is visible
>>
>>611700
desu i think it kind of sucks that instead of sharing pdf freely everyone's clingy and want to carry their origami magazine to the grave i mean sure they were stupid enough to pay for pdfs of origami but i dont get why regular people should pay a single dime for a scan of a 30 year old origami book that's barely in circulation
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Origami Pro 1.pdf (7.34 MB, PDF)
7.34 MB
7.34 MB PDF
>>
>>
Thanks for sharing, I was already tired of reading Europeans bragging about their purchases and their selfishness to share something new.
>>
Can someone explain to me how to go from step 15 to 16?VPNG8
>>
>>611837
it is just a water bomb base on that top layer. just like when you start a standard crane. not sure else how to describe it.
>>
>>611839.
PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN, DON'T SAY ANYTHING BETTER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A WATER PUMP,
>>
>>611840
why the fuck you yelling

>>611837
http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-waterbomb-base.html
>>
>>611841.
GRACIAS
>>
>>611843
literally googled the name of the fold
>>
>>611840
>WHAT IS A WATER PUMP,
It's what pumps coolant to your engine so you don't burn it up, duh.
>>
>>611847
sounds like his is malfunctioning and he's overheating
>>
Yo! any1 know if origami tanteidan magazine 196 has been shared already in 1 of the chinese boards?
>>
>>611855
I don't think so.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 190x265)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Not an origami book but I'll email you korea 22 if you share this
>>
I aint gots dat kid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.