[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 13ORIGAMI4-superJumbo-v2.jpg (222 KB, 1923x1282)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Let`s start a new thread of origami, to share any kind of book/magazine
>>
I love this book guy, please enjoy it!!!
>>
File: sadssadas.jpg (71 KB, 585x488)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
who`s have this book?
>>
>>611380
Probably the Origami Shop.
>>
Never actually seen this book with this cover shared on /po/
Dave Venables and Neil Elias
>>
>>611492
Because this is not a book but DVD with PDF and video files
>>
>>611509
Can I get it on Amazon? I have a prime account
>>
random book
>>
creased magazine #1
>>
>>
File: v01837499v53.png (4.62 MB, 2313x1242)
4.62 MB
4.62 MB PNG
>>
File: hwang.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
anyone got marine origami by Joseph Hwang?
>>
>>611522
>>611521
>>611526
Thanks for sharing and posting these !
>>
I think the Origami Shop has it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
this one, and the last 3, are all wolves
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thanks for the PDFs .wow there's some great things here
>>
>>
File: Gnke1.jpg (251 KB, 1228x1771)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Here you go my friend
>>
File: Gnke2.jpg (223 KB, 1178x1731)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>
Anyone gots any of these? Thx kid
>>
>>611590
I think the Origami shop does in that new Vietnam Origami Group book.
>>
>>
>>
>>611547
if anyone shares this book, i will share korea 2022 publicly or by email depending on what you want to do
>>
>>611595

Yes, want to buy it for me
>>
>>611604
No thanks.
>>
>>611606
No, I don't. You can buy it yourself, freeloader.
>>
So stop tellin dat shop kid, we kno its there
>>
>>611628
So, if you know it's there, then buy it instead of begging for it.
>>
>>611628
It's not in dat shop. It's in Origami Shop.
>>
So go buy it bro. This is a book SHARING and request thread if you Read above. U can create a shoppin thread if ya wish kiiid
>>
>>611634
Just because you request something doesn't mean that everyone has to go out and buy it to share with you, bro kid. You say this is a sharing thread, then fucking share something in stead of begging for the same book everyday.
>>
>>611634
Here. I'm sharing some book info with you. The book you want is available at the Origami Shop.
>>
I'm not the one who's dying to have it. I don't need the book that badly, begging freeloader.
>>
>>611642
You'll come closer to getting butt-fucked sooner than you'll get that book you keep begging for.
>>
>>
Fuck off terry fanboy

>> No.611647
>>
>>611579
>>611567
>>611566
>>611565

Thank you very much for sharing & posting these - especially thwe "Wolf" ones!
>>
>>611655
Oh, now all of a sudden, you're butthurt.
>>
>>611604
anyone? what if i throw in the shore crab diagram by the same author?
>>
>>
>>611662
No, give it up already. You're not getting this book for free right now. Maybe in a year or two. I think you can buy it from the Origami Shop, though.
>>
>>611662
I read somewhere that Amazon has it also.
>>
Sign up for a free two hours trial . Download as many books as you can , pay only £1 verification fee cancel within two hours and no further payment.
It's a shame to type all this for the captcha to be glitching
>>
http://media.bestselerbooks.com/?q=034016655X
>>
>>611664
my stupid ass realized that its only hardcover so yeah you're right
>>
>>611664
I would say a decade since nobody wants to share anything here anymore, like it was before the pandemic. Transcendence origami, Tanteidan and Korean convention 2022, JOAS, OUSA - nothing.

NOAs or similar old and boring children book doesn't count. You can call me ungrateful, but I don't care.
>>
>>611675
i can share korea 22 but in exchange for marine origami

i might even add in pet island to spice it up more
>>
>>611676
Dude, are you not reading these posts properly? You're not getting Marine Origami unless you buy it.
>>
>>611676
That would be great but I don't have anything to trade, sorry.

Btw, am I the only one who sees that this 4chan pages turned into advertising board for origami shop?
>>
No
>>
>>611684
No, you're not the only one. If I'm gonna spend $40 or $50 for a book from the Origami Shop, I'm sure as hell not going to scan and share it right away. I'm going to enjoy it myself for a while. If someone is in that big a hurry to get a brand new book, then they can buy it just like I do, instead of thinking they can get it right now for free.
>>
>>611684
>Btw, am I the only one who sees that this 4chan pages turned into advertising board for origami shop?
No, not just you. I think origami shop and other creators make these posts to turn people off from /po/ and sharing pdfs.
Partial success imo. I certainly don't hang around on /po/ as much. Too bitter and mean-spirited.
>>
>>611700
There's is also color-tree dot co dot UK where you can buy certain books .eBay for used books . Amazon does a few of the newly issued ones .Other sites that sell downloads to c.ps are Origami -usa and booth.pm / Etsy for individual tutorials.
Origami is a niche hobby and as such ; many of those artists could not get published in a European printers .I know why because they are not experts at making diagrams and knowing what sells .
Why begrudge Nicholas for having the good sense to tap into an otherwise overlooked market and demographic .?
I support him cause that's good business .There are books that I cannot find and hope that Monseur Thierry is able to collaborate and give us access to the tutorials
>>
>>611676
Join zhezhixueyuan.com there are book buying groups there where you can pay a portion of price and post and get a scanned copy of your group purchase
>>
Now to anyone that has the marine origami book, are the models also provided with the crease patterns? If so then can you take a picture of the dumbo octopus cp?
>>
>>611753
Yes, the cp's are provided.
>>
邀请您访问折纸学院
https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/?fromuid=130363
Join with this link
>>
>>611756
Can you picture the dumbo octopus cp? Its the only model that has a body (the others look like dress skirts with eyes and fins desu)
>>
>>611758
can someone do my request? any pic can do as long as the crease is visible
>>
>>611700
desu i think it kind of sucks that instead of sharing pdf freely everyone's clingy and want to carry their origami magazine to the grave i mean sure they were stupid enough to pay for pdfs of origami but i dont get why regular people should pay a single dime for a scan of a 30 year old origami book that's barely in circulation
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Origami Pro 1.pdf (7.34 MB, PDF)
7.34 MB
7.34 MB PDF
>>
>>
Thanks for sharing, I was already tired of reading Europeans bragging about their purchases and their selfishness to share something new.
>>
Can someone explain to me how to go from step 15 to 16?VPNG8
>>
>>611837
it is just a water bomb base on that top layer. just like when you start a standard crane. not sure else how to describe it.
>>
>>611839.
PLEASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN, DON'T SAY ANYTHING BETTER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A WATER PUMP,
>>
>>611840
why the fuck you yelling

>>611837
http://www.origami-instructions.com/origami-waterbomb-base.html
>>
>>611841.
GRACIAS
>>
>>611843
literally googled the name of the fold
>>
>>611840
>WHAT IS A WATER PUMP,
It's what pumps coolant to your engine so you don't burn it up, duh.
>>
>>611847
sounds like his is malfunctioning and he's overheating
>>
Yo! any1 know if origami tanteidan magazine 196 has been shared already in 1 of the chinese boards?
>>
>>611855
I don't think so.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 190x265)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Not an origami book but I'll email you korea 22 if you share this
>>
I aint gots dat kid
>>
This space is for everything that has to do with origami, sharing, explaining a lesson when someone doesn't understand, not to talk shit, if you have nothing to share Like, books, magazines, ORIGAMI diagrams, RATHER DON'T SAY ANYTHING or delete all these threads if no one is going to share anything about ORIGAMI
>>
I didn't want to make another thread, does someone have these? They now require special access
https://2-5dmask.tumblr.com/download
>>
File: 1650245518515.pdf (4.16 MB, PDF)
4.16 MB
4.16 MB PDF
A little question, does anyone know the name of this book? I am trying to organize it in my little portable drive by name but I can't read korean. Also, yes, I am sharing it for free. sharing is caring :>
>>
Yes, that is Korea Origami Convention 2006
https://www.giladorigami.com/origami-database-book/939/Korea-Origami-Convention-2006
>>
>>611973
>Also, yes, I am sharing it for free. sharing is caring :>
Thanks yet again for another book you can get in just about every origami forum on the internet.
>>
File: Korea Cov 2008.pdf (2.19 MB, PDF)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PDF
>>611973

Here you are my friend
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/breklih2vna8s70/Indonesian_3rd_Origami_Convention_2019.pdf/file
>>
Lookin' 4 info. Any1 know if the magazines BETWEEN FOLDS from saoc have been shared? Maybe in the chinese boards, thanx.
>>
>>612112
No, they have not.
>>
Hello, anyone can share teh last OTM? Thanks in advance.
>>
This book looks great but I haven't seen any resources or stockists
>>
>>612139
And you probably won't.
>>
File: 1317567612067.pdf (6.53 MB, PDF)
6.53 MB
6.53 MB PDF
Does anyone know who these 2 models?
>>
File: 1645842685447.pdf (2.16 MB, PDF)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PDF
>>
>>612154
Jason Ku
>>
>>612155
Hiroya Ogiso
>>
>>612166
>>612167
Thank you friend :>
>>
Looking for Marine Origami by Joseph Hwang. Thanxs and happy folds!
>>
>>612174
Then look no further, Amazon.com has plenty.
And, I think The Origami Shop might have a few as well.
>>
>>612174
It is a hard cover book, so no one is going to fuck up their new book just so you can have a free copy. Buy it like everyone else.
>>
>>612174
It's not even released yet
>>
>>612187
Yes it is. I already own it, and I got it from Amazon. It's just not available in the Origami Shop yet until the end of the month.
>>
>>612193
Hey, is the octopus on the book the same as the one you can get on etsy?
>>
>>612198
I don't know. I don't go on etsy.
>>
some ppl gots it
>>
If some can share this book it would be fantastic. I'm looking for Two-Color Origami Adventures de KuCha too. Thnxs and happy folds!
>>
>>612234
Good luck with that.
>>
>>612234
That book is easy to come by from the Origami Shop. You should buy it.
>>
>>612193
Can you pls pic the dumbo octopus cp? It can have hentai blur quality ill just get a photo enhancer
>>
>>612282
No, but someone else already did in the Dumbo octopus thread.
>>
Looking for Latin Americans to exchange origami books with. If interested, please leave email address, and I will contact you. If not, that's OK, too.
>>
>>612317.
leonvelasquezr@yahoo.es
>>
>>612317
What's wrong with people from other countries?
>>
>>612321
Not a thing. I've tried to get people from Hungary, the Netherlands, Germany and Poland before, but no one ever seemed interested in exchanging anything from their countries. I have contacts from Spain, Mexico and France.
>>
>>612234
I bought cha ku book very nice it is too .
https://drive.google.com/file/d/117mzYCsjaiFwa9Ac9HPaYvpPqGAh6_EA/view?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>612326
thank you!
>>
>>612317
origamipot1@gmx.com

>> 612326 Thank you my friend
>>
File: IMG-20230128-WA0001.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1455)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Hi everybody, Does anyone have this book? Thank you very much in advance.
>>
>>612338
Yes, I have it.
>>
>>
I love you! Thanks you so much!!!
Next books for origami folders are:

Origami In Progress de Kingsley Hwang.
- Anthology Ronald Koh Vol.1 - Ornamental Goldfish.
- Folding Fantasy de Buchan-Symons Peter.
- The Origami Diagram Book de Beth Johnson
- Tinkering with folds de Vigo Marc

Happy folds friends! If someone want a book that i can share ask me here and maybe i can share it...
>>
>>612342
No thanks.
>>
Does anyone have korea 21
>>
>>612346
If you are willing to publicly share last three book from your list that would be great.
>>
>>612319
Seriously, please don't leave email address if you are not interested in exchanging anything.
>>
>>611595
Can you shut the fuck up about the origami shop please
>>
>>612369
Can you shut the fuck up with your begging for the same book all the time and maybe buy a book every once in a while?
>>
That book will be great too! Love origami korea group. Fantastic models there!!!
>>
>>612346
If you have Ornamental Goldfish and decide to share, I'd be very grateful.
>>
i'm willing to share some of the books mentioned above or even the OWM 3 Video links if someone can give me the video links for OWM2. I wanted to buy the video links but i dont see it in the origaim shop anymore. Can someone please help?
>>
>>612427
I can give you the links.
Send message to atoyac8020@gmail.com
>>
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I sent an email :)
>>
Oh my God!, i'd love this book too! I have a lots of dollar koi fish and others from diferents autors. It one of my favourite animals in origami.
>>
>>612317
¿Qué libros tienes para intercambiar?
Manda mensaje a atoyac8020@gmail.com, e indícame que dispones. Yo tengo Tanteidan 27, Origami Double y VOG3.
>>
>>612441
Don't get overexcited. If anyone shares anything here that would be a miracle.
>>
>>612442
Hey just letting you know i sent an email, no rush or anything. just wanna make sure you got it

Thank you again
>>
then I beginnig to pray!
>>
Would anyone be willing to share OWM2 video links? I have the owm3. Video links as well as other books to trade. Can someone help me?
>>
>>612459
Posting in more than one thread on the same subject isn't going to get them to you any sooner.
>>
Exactly, I aint tradin now
>>
>>612461
Maybe it will, maybe it won’t. Doesn’t hurt to try. Don’t mind me man. Just go about your business lol
>>
>>612462
If you’re the one that posted the email saying to message you, why haven’t you responded? Just wasting people’s time? I think the other guy was right. I don’t think you ever planned to trade or share. Kinda bummer cause I had good things to share/trade but whatever man your loss.

Again if anyone is willing to trade OWM2 video links, let me know cause I have books to trade or let me know what book you’d like and I’ll buy it and trade it. I appreciate it.
>>
>>612471
Yo fui quien puso el correo electrónico, pero solo recibí mensajes pidiendo que "se los mande porque son pobres y de país pobre", ni siquiera saben decir "por favor". Y varios mensajes los bloqueó gmail automáticamente (peligrosos). Pero por lo que veo, eres agresivo, nads cordial, así que no haré trato contigo.
>>
>>612473
es por eso que envié un mensaje aquí preguntando si recibiste mi correo electrónico. No estoy pidiendo nada gratis. Estoy dispuesto a negociar o incluso pagar. no onions agresivo simplemente no me gusta cuando te preguntaba pacientemente e ignorabas mi respuesta. se siente como si estuvieras jugando conmigo.

pero si sigues hablando en serio. entonces apreciaré mucho un intercambio. Solo onions un tipo que intenta hacer origami, jaja, así que si pudieras ayudarme, sería increíble. Como dije, estoy dispuesto a negociar. No estoy pidiendo gratis.

Si no estás dispuesto a ayudar, lo entiendo. Pero todavía voy a seguir tratando de encontrar a alguien que me ayude porque realmente me gustaría doblar esos origamis. espero que mi español haya sido bien traducido
>>
>>612473
If you are still serious then maybe you should email me instead. Cause i tried emailing and i guess your gmail blocked it? i have no idea.
Thank you for your time.

mgomez5779@mailfence.com

if not i understand.

This email is open to anyone wiling to trade the OWM2 links. i would really appreciate it and like i said, i'm willing to trade or buy a book that you are looking for and i'll trade that. Thank you to anyone that responds. I'm just trying to fold some origami that i really love. That's all.
>>
>>612471
>Kinda bummer cause I had good things to share/trade but whatever man your loss
I doubt they're going to be that great of a loss. Most people probably already have what you had to trade. BTW, the dude that ain't trading now is probably the one who was gonna trade with you to start with, until you got too needy and started requesting the same thing in multiple threads. I told you that ain't gonna get you what you want any quicker.
>>
>>612477
Don't argue with idiots, they are going to drag you down their level and win with experience. We all CLEARLY see that he is a needy idiot that wants all of his stuff sorted out and traded in 5 sec, and when these kind of people don't get what they want in 6 sec, they start with their useless ranting and crying what a "great" collection they have, as if people actually will feel bad if they say it. Maybe if you are a 5 year old child that's been on the internet for 1 week, but nobody else believes these a-holes anything, so no use agruing here. He won't get shit anyway
>>
>>612342
Got Korea 22 but am also searching for marine origami
>>
>>612503
>marine origami
One word: Amazon
>>
>>612503
Share Korea 22, please...
>>
>>612509
Share marine origami if you want Korea 2022 lol
>>
>>612519
si comparten esos dos yo comparto convención origami Bogotá 2022
>>
Tengo el OWM 2 y 3 que puedo intercambiar por el libro de mariposas de orifancy y marine origami.

Send me a message
rowanne32@gmail.com
>>
>>612519
Share Korea 2022, moditor
>>
>>612523
Im waiting for marine origami
>>
>>612528
If everyone has any sense, you'll be waiting a long time for this one.
>>
>>612522
No thanks.
>>
>>612528
Share Korea 2022.
You probably don't even have it, you're just a braggart and childish...
>>
>>
Please share it
>>
>>612551
no
>>
>>612551
Share marine origami or one sheet, two colors
>>
>>612555
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>612546
I have it
>>
>>612546
>>
>>612546
>>
>>612569
All i need is the diagram of the dumbo octopus and the dungeness crab

And you get korea 22

I can send via email
>>
>>612570
Email me for marine origami, i have it.
mgomez5779@mailfence.com
>>
>>612572
Sent
>>
Can someone please share Sayoshi Kamiya's deer? The one on scribd is not clear enough on some of the details. Thanx.
>>
>>612748
>Sayoshi Kamiya's deer
There is a youtube tutorial.
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/utczhgvj41iqv5l/Origami_Works_of_Takashi_Hojyo.pdf/file
>>
>>614236
You are the king. Thank you!!!
>>
>>614236
Muchas gracias por compartir. Tengo uno del mismo autor que se llama Works donde aparecen otras figuras. Lo comparto tambien por si alguien no lo tienen. Felices pliegues!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/s6zflisnbg17w6y/Hojyo_Takashi_-_Works.pdf/file
>>
Thank you my friend
>>
>>612569
If you share Korea 2022, I share Bogota 2022
>>
>>612568
Owm 2 links are DEAD. I'd need to send you the files directly. Anyway I want between the folds 7-12 + special similar price.
>>
Thank you very much for The Works of Takashi Hojyo!
>>
File: images.jpg (37 KB, 435x621)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Anyone could share this book pls
>>
>>614450
You opened a new thread for it, already. If you didn't I might have shared it
>>
>>614450
Why should we?
>>
Sorry...im dumb
>>
sorry for the mistake, could you give me another chance?
>>
>>
>>
posting origami re design
>>
>>614590

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XP9Qdm-1F7zEYQSB9hfULsUMMqy0QYa0/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>614591
Good book, thank you!
>>
>>614591
Otro libro de Yoshimasa Tsuruta.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1tdvrv71nja331q/Yoshimasa_Tsuruta_-_Warito_Origami.pdf/file

¿Alguien tiene algun libro más del mismo autor? Gracias por compartir.
>>
>>614600
Thank you!
>>
Hola! Estoy haciendo la marposa de Mi Wu (Greater death) y estoy atascado en el paso 36 ya que no puedo abrir por completo el modelo para llegar al paso 37.
Toda ayuda se agradece. Gracias!
>>
wow!!!, acabo de resolver el problema: había hecho mal el undido abierto del paso 21.
>>
Does anybody have
- Origami Cats and Dogs
- Pure origami by Zhaoyanjie
>>
Maybe
>>
>>614681
¡Qué bien que pudiste resolverlo!
>>
>>614706
Sí, la verdad es que he perdido casi dos tardes. El papel se me estaba agujereando y he estado pegando trozos de folios para no tener que empezar de cero y al final he dado con la solución. El hundido abierto me ha costado un montón, pero al final el paso es más sencillo de lo que parece. Creo que a este libro le hace falta contar con más detenimiento algunos pasos porque da por supuesto pasos que pueden liar mucho y hacer que uno tire la toalla y pase de hacerlo. Cuando lo tenga acabado haré una foto y la colgaré. ;)
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (14 KB, 389x156)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Hola, intento entrar en zhezhidaxue con el navegador chrome, pero no me deja traducir la página. ¿Alguien sabe cómo hacerlo?
>>
Anyone have Olympiad 2018 round 1 and 2?
>>
>>614760
They're in zhezhidaxue.
>>
>>614764
How do I earn coins on this site? I can't download anything because I have few coins!
>>
>>614765
You have to comment on as many posts as you can. You earn 10 coins for every "thank you" that you leave.
>>
origami2199邀请您访问折纸学院
https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/?fromuid=135488
>>
Thank you everyone for all. Does anyone has Bernie Peyton kiwi CP. I can make a photodiagram of it or it can be also the photodigram of the heliocoprion from Kikuchi Masato.
>>
>>615268
See >>615271, and please make a kiwi photodiagram. I really want to do it, but I don't know the references
>>
Gimme some time for the photodiagram. I am busy with 2 models at the moment. For starters, you should divide the lower half in 24 to be able to crease the legs. In the photodiagram i'll make aproximations because i see no references.
>>
>>615302
OK thank you. I wish you all the luck with all these models.
>>
>>615302
And another thing, I recommend you to post them on zhezhidaxue, because there, you can earn a lot of origami coins for your work and maybe become a VIP.
>>
>>615304
How to post a finished model on zhezhidaxue, what is the procedure? Should we manually add square bracket with 'member DIY' text in it + name of the model? All that on chinese. Is it the same button for posting a book upload?
>>
>>615305
I don't know how to explain it very well, but I recommend that you access this https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11354&highlight=%D0%C2%CA%D6&mobile=2 and translate the page.
>>
Let someone please end this torture and share Marine origami.
>>
>>615312
>translate the page
This is just a page that ask you to login and nothing to translate.
>>
>>615400
as the guy that first requested that damn book... yeah wait till all the diagrams are shared lol
>>
Did someone managed to download JOAS 2023 yesterday from zhezhidaxue? It was briefly there before post was removed for some reason :(
>>
>>616063
Lmao
>>
>>616063
Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>616065
No one. It was there yesterday but I was to lazy to download it right away. Two-three hours later JOAS 2023 post disappeared.
>>
I downloaded it in time .... but it was impossible to open the file. THAT will probably explain why it was taken down.
>>
>>616067
Thank you for the answer! I remember in description was ‘electronic digital’or something similar. Have you tried to open it with another pdf reader? Or was it the archive that you didn’t manage to open?
>>
anyone wit tan 28 or jos 23 ty
>>
>>616072
Yes... Thanks for asking.
>>
Bump
>>
>>614258
you canshare now, and anyone could share potential origami?https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ijbjwtqphcv1f6/Korea2022.pdf/file
>>
Someone can share tanteidan 190?
>>
>>616518
You come late, Korea was already on zhezhidaxue.
>>
I have
Korea 2023
Tanteidan conv 28
Tanteidan 200, 201
Potential origami.

Looking for the book in attachment
>>
>>
>>616072
>>616074
>>616401
>>616518
>>616521
>>616522
>>616523
>>616845
YSK that products which have 666 in the barcode number are made much better than the other products. Theyre healthier, and they taste much better. The packaging also contains depictions of religious symbolism. I suggest you go verify this fact for yourself, if you want to be caught up to speed on the state of our hellish existence.
>>
File: 9kerlwu6avwb1.jpg (108 KB, 750x1334)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>616847
totes delulu
>>
Would anyone be willing to help me learn this model? The author says there are no diagrams and to reverse engineer but I am completely lost when it comes to that. If someone knows anything could you help me walk through the steps or any type of help would be appreciated
>>
>>616918
looks like simple sonobe units to me. it's just a matter of interlocking them in that configuration.

see attached pic

there's tons of origami books on the subject of sonobe
>>
>>616918
Apparently it is the Metal Crystal variation by Ekaterina Lukasheva
Why don't you contact the author on your website?

https://kusudama.me/#/Flexi/Metal_Crystal
>>
>>616920
Thank you, I’ll look into this and see if I can figure something out
>>
>>616921
I had messaged the author already and unfortunately they said there are no diagrams and for me to reverse engineer it. But I have no clue how to do that.
>>
>>616918
This is the closest to diagrams for the Ekaterina model

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127359491@N06/27537430586/

That is just a truncated variation of the original model.

Just change the proprotions of the paper from 2:1 to 3:1 and you just do it from that tutorial
>>
File: dj1zu1syi1f81.jpg (615 KB, 3108x2331)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
Can anyone share the diagrams for Kyohei's Fox's Wedding?
>>
>>617053
we already saw your reply in the other thread.
>>
>>617056
and I told you where it is
>>
File: noa70.pdf (6.37 MB, PDF)
6.37 MB
6.37 MB PDF
>>
File: noa71.pdf (6.05 MB, PDF)
6.05 MB
6.05 MB PDF
>>
File: noa72.pdf (6.81 MB, PDF)
6.81 MB
6.81 MB PDF
>>
File: noa74.pdf (5.54 MB, PDF)
5.54 MB
5.54 MB PDF
>>
File: noa75.pdf (5.84 MB, PDF)
5.84 MB
5.84 MB PDF
>>
File: noa76.pdf (6.12 MB, PDF)
6.12 MB
6.12 MB PDF
>>
File: noa78.pdf (5.59 MB, PDF)
5.59 MB
5.59 MB PDF
>>
File: noa79.pdf (5.72 MB, PDF)
5.72 MB
5.72 MB PDF
>>
>>
thanks for the books!
>>
>>617317
You're welcome.
>>
>>611378
Can I lick it?
>>
>>617364
You can, but not before you upload Korea 2023 convention book.
>>
i have a few
>>
File: dsf.pdf (1.9 MB, PDF)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PDF
double star flexi cube
>>
File: fourinterlocking.pdf (774 KB, PDF)
774 KB
774 KB PDF
four inter locking prisms
>>
Happy to see book sharing is still going strong. Remember not to feed the trolls, and don’t engage in book trading. Share if you want to share. If not, then don’t. Wdgaf.
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/pp7o9ophdtdtu/Origami_stuff

Not my account, but surely this hero wouldn’t mind sharing his collection with us again.
>>
Would someone be willing to share some o the latest tanteidan stuff? Convention 2022, 2023(?) and the last couple o mags. Thnx
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/56b3t8fpcryjbzv/503140.zip

Download the zip file for a big ol stash of books.
Happy folding
>>
>>617387
It's not that big, but thanks anyway.
>>
File: korea2023.pdf (7.49 MB, PDF)
7.49 MB
7.49 MB PDF
>>
>>617391
Wow, thank you!
>>
File: ousa2023.pdf (7.9 MB, PDF)
7.9 MB
7.9 MB PDF
>>
>>617391
>>617394
Thanks so much!
>>
>>617391
>>617394
thank you!
>>
>>617391
>>617394
Very much obliged.
>>
>>617390
I thought this file was a collection from previous sharing thread. Not sure how big it is after unpacking the zip
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/45z6eyjjw8er1xq/Origami+Tanteidan+Convention+27.pdf/file

I pulled this from another thread. Thnx anon
>>
Can someone pls share tanteidan convention 25 and 26. Thnx
>>
here is Tanteidan Convention 28

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hzv3z11is0wwst3/Tanteidan_Convention_Book_28.pdf/file

just a free upload account. valid for 14 days I think.
>>
>>617404
Thank you very very much. Love you.
>>
Thank you my friend
>>
>>617391
Thank you, thank you, thank you !!
>>
>>617394
And much obliged to you too.
>>
Has Origami USA 2022 been shared publicly already? I think it's weird how some books get shared right away and others never are. Like the chinese origami books. Like Marine origami, the butterfly book and the Between the folds magazines, even the old ones. It's a chinese conspiracy! Does anyone even have them?
Let me correct that.
Does anyone have them AND is willing to share them?
Yeah... I thought so.
>>
>>617304
>>617306
>>617307
>>617308
>>617309
>>617310
>>617311
>>617312
Could someone possibly fill in the missing numbers? That would be great.
>>
>>617416
I've looked all over for USA 2022. no luck yet.
>>
File: ousa2022.pdf (7.54 MB, PDF)
7.54 MB
7.54 MB PDF
>>
>>617418
>fill in the missing numbers
I might help. Would you specifically list the missing numbers ?
>>
>>617420
thank you!!
>>
>>617416
You forgot to mention Middle earth origami 2. Korean book from 2019, I think.
>>
>>617426
middle earth or middle ground? there was a translation issue
>>
>>617420
Thank you very much.
>>
>>617423
?????????
>>
>>617427
Middle earth 2. With godzilla on the cover.
>>
>>617416
Chinese books don't get shared because zhezhidaxue admins don't want anyone to. The other ones cost quite a bit of money and are hard to scan, ain't scanning that for two "thank you"s but for a cool book in return? Sure. Also nobody stops you from buying, scanning and sharing
>>
>>617420
Thank you very much.
>>
>>617434
Not just zhezhi daxue. U cant find em anywhere
>>
>>617427
https://www.giladorigami.com/origami-database-book/4013/Master-Origami-by-Seo-Won-Seon-(Redpaper)
>>
>>617394
Thank you for your generosity.
>>
Thanks yo, could you ups some of them china books
>>
>>617441
>ups some of them china book
How about this one.
>>
>>617436
That's because the websites that shared the most were exvagos and zhezhidaxue.
Exvagos is dead, zhezhidaxue is Chinese and won't let you post Chinese shit.
>>
>>617443
>won't let you post Chinese shit
Would you elaborate this ?
>>
>>617441
what did he mean by this
>>
>>617575
Don't know, no one in here quite understands his jive.
>>
>>617443
You need to understand that everything that gets shared on zhezhidaxue usually comes from here or other websites, like the last three books that I shared above (>>617391, >>617394, >>617420), so don't give zhezhidaxue too much credit for anything.
>>
>>617423
It kind of looks obvious to me (73 and 77, the only two that are missing in that group).
>>
I was going to upload marine origami, but it seems that uploading in incognito mode is no longer allowed. Sorry folks, I tried.
>>
>>617584
Its the intention that counts
>>
>>617578
>>617391, >>617394, >>617420
and I want to sincerely thank you again for those 3 books.
>>
>>617585
I've only been posting that way for nearly 13 years, but apparently they don't care whether anything gets uploaded or not. It shouldn't matter what mode you're in as long as something gets uploaded.
>>
>>617443
The point in sharing stuff that they dont is2 undermine those zhezhi daxue hypocrites
>>
>>617423
Numbers have been given, your turn.
>>
>>617598
Then share stuff they don't share(?) Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
"Uploading files in incognito mode is not allowed.
The File field has been cleared."

This is the dumbest shit 4chan has come up with yet. Fuck them. There won't be anymore uploads from me.
>>
>>617598
Zhezhidaxue is a fucking joke anyway. They only upload stuff that has been uploaded to other sites, and then they want to gain a shit load of coins for themselves when people can get these uploads for free from the sites they were taken from in the first place.
>>
Does anyone happen to have this book?

Land Animals Origami – Động Vật Trên
>>
What other sites cause zhezx aint working
>>
>>617667
>zhezx aint working
That's a good thing.
>>
so what other
>>
I´m looking for Korean Convention 2022, especially interested in the Cello-diagrams by Ko Yi Nyeo.
Can anyone be of help?
>>
File: cello.pdf (293 KB, PDF)
293 KB
293 KB PDF
>>617738
>interested in the Cello-diagrams
Here :
>>
>>617739
wow, that´s great! Thanks a lot!!
>>
>>617772
>Thanks
Anytime !
>>
>>617738
>>617739
>>617772
>>617788
Didn't someone share Korea Convention 2022 recently? I could have sworn I saw this diagram before.
>>
>>617789
Here it is. Korea 2022 I mean. On this board too. >>615952
>>
File: Roman Diaz.jpg (16 KB, 564x417)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Hello!
does someone know if this pattern is available anywhere?
i wanna make this cute lil guy
>>
>>617905
I think you need to blow Diaz's dick for that. Does he still go to conventions and stuff?
>>
>>617053
>>617056
>>617057
The files are here. JOAS 2023 and whatnot. Adding these cross-linkings so people can navigate the archives/threads easier.
>>617052
>>617059
>>617063
>>617069
>>
>>617910
that really sucks!
no clue, i'm still a newbie at origami but i love axolotls and this one was the first one i saw
maybe is there an easier one out there somewhere?
>>
>>617963
Just to be clear.
1. I don't think Roman Diaz's Axolotl you want is an easy model for beginner.
2. I've checked other Axolotl I can find, and they don't look as good. And also not easy.
-----
Personally, when I'm looking for a specific model, these are the steps I took:
1. Search gilad origami for models. https://www.giladorigami.com/origami-database/Axolotl
Don't use the "Galleries", those only list the models he personally fold. The search function shows models folded by other people too.
2. Find the books found in step 1 on libgen/annas archive, google, and this board if possible.
3. Check youtube for instructions/time lapses. You need to scroll a lot because the website sucks.
4. Check google images for more models. There are too many AI-generated garbage, but I find good stuffs from time to time.
In all steps, use different spellings, and different language (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, etc.) of the model you want.
It's troublesome, so I just fold random stuff I found on books, instead of looking for specific animal origami diagrams.
-----
The alternative is to learn origami design. I'd guess, experienced origami designer could guess how to make Roman Diaz's Axolotl.
>>
>>617971
>Find the books found in step 1 on libgen/annas archive, google, and this board if possible.
Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate your instructions.
>>
Please share
>>
>>
>>619603
>>619604
Do you have the other Origami USA collections?
>>
>>619604
Yeah.
>>
>>612342
Have The SAOC butterfly. Which is The name of your first book? If it cannot be found online, i'll trade with You. Either prívate ir public.
>>
>>619783
Cant find online. How do you wish to trade?
>>
Does anyone have Dóblalo / Fold It: Un libro de papiroflexia by Nathanael?
>>
Found butterfly book in another thread
>>
>>616523
This is a between the folds magazine I think

Not sure where to get these ones- I've tried finding them before
>>
>>620205
Not very clear tough.
>>
>>620208
Photodiagrams are very blurry. Rest is perfect.
>>
>>620208
What did you expect for nothing? You should be grateful you got this much.
>>
>>620215
We are grateful, just saying. From photos you practically can't see the lines.
>>
File: Origami ELK 3.5.pdf (1.9 MB, PDF)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PDF
Yes, someone posted Origami Butterfly. So I will trade this again (Even though it's not April Fool's Day, I uploaded it just for fun)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.