[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There is 1 poster in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

If you have this book, please share it.
>>
>>610083
You fucking scumbag. I hope you fucking die. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>611652
Really, all that for making a request.
Same back to you little boy.
>>
>>611652
>You fucking scumbag. I hope you fucking die. Fucking cunt.
Yeah, you tell him. We don't take polite requests around here on /po/ where everyone makes requests!

Now if you have nothing useful to contribute, then I would like to make a request for your death to be expedited immediately (or at least before the one you think is scum even though he's a million times better than you based on manners alone), please.
>>
This space is for everything that has to do with origami, sharing, explaining a lesson when someone doesn't understand, not to talk shit, if you have nothing to share Like, books, magazines, ORIGAMI diagrams, RATHER DON'T SAY ANYTHING or delete all these threads if no one is going to share anything about ORIGAMI
>>
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtkGgA0smUS/?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
>>
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtzyQcpv2ds/?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==
>>
>>610083
no
>>
>>614893
OK, that's fine. Since this is an old post anyway, I have the book now.
>>
>>614894
>I have the book now.
Then would you share it ?
I bet you wouldn't, right ?
>>
>>614900
>I bet you wouldn't, right ?
>>
>>614900
It's going to be the same answer as this asshole (>>614893) gave.
>>
>>614900
If someone would post the one for 2023, I'll post the one for 2018.
>>
>>614974.
Look, I recommend that you publish it and send us the cover of the one you want, sooner rather than later the books we ask for here are published
>>
>>614980
Not true for convention books or magazines. Unless they are JOAS or NOA
>>
>>614980
Seriously, this is a MFPP thread and you couldn't figure it out? MFPP convention 2023 for MFPP convention 2018. Simple as home made apple pie.
>>
>>614981.
LOOK WHY DON'T YOU SAY WHAT CONVENTION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING IF SOMEONE HAS IT, YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT NOT TO SHARE
>>
>>614974.
Could you please load only these two projects that I want to run
>>
>>615015
I'll upload the entire book if someone uploads MFPP 2023.
>>
>>615018.
Well, look, I wasn't familiar with these conventions, they look great, if you don't share there's no problem, but I think if you do, sooner rather than later we can get them to publish the one you want, I want them all and I'm going to have patience.
>>
>>615020.
>>
javascript:quote('615021');

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cqx6d1090dlrc0v/France-MFPP_1995_Convention.pdf/file
>>
javascript:quote('615021');

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wsh1zj2uryf96x4/France.b._Convention_France_-_MFPP_2000.pdf/file
>>
>>615024
thanks!
>>
>>615042.

comparte el tuyo, no seas egoísta
>>
anyone have step 17 and 18 of the housemaid from Nicholas Terry and Chen Xiao’s ‘Amazing Origami’ book? Everywhere I look online all of the models seem to have two steps censored and it is quite infuriating because it is already hard enough to obtain this book. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: hstbe5q7w.jpg (32 KB, 1213x456)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>615065
>step 17 and 18
You mean these ?
>>
>>615067
yes i’m not sure any they’re blurred can you explain which folds are mountain and valley or give the unblurred page?
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/06d8k25w3y6qzka/Amazing+origami+(no+blur)+by+Chen+Xiao+(z-lib.org).pdf/file
>>
File: steps 17 and 18.jpg (49 KB, 773x461)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>615065
>>
>>615070
thank you so much! I won’t forget you friend.
>>
Looking for a flamenco dancer or a king diagram please from le pli or Six Les bains
>>
voici deux personnes qui ont plusieurs de ces livres et qui sont trop égoïstes, gardez ces livres, égoïstes
>>
>>615583
speak english you uncultured swine
>>
>>617461
Use proper English, you savage barbarian. Don't you know the first character of a sentence must be in capital and the sentence should be ended with a period ?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.