[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 3 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

Does anyone have a clear copy of this book they could share?
>>
Can someone please share the links for these two books from ZHEZHIDAXUE. For some strange reason, I am unable to join this site. Thanks in advance.
>>
Anyone have this book to share?
>>
>>607881
>links for these two books from ZHEZHIDAXUE
Here they are :
https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1665390&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline

https://www.zhezhidaxue.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1665530&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline
>>
>>607923
Thanks, but these are no good to people who can't join. There's no download link.
>>
>>607932
>these are no good
But those are exactly what OP requested !
>>
>>607935
No, they are not. I requested the download links for the books because I can't gain entrance to that damn Chinese site, not the links to the download pages. Anyone can view the pages, but without membership, you cannot view the download links.
>>
>>607937
Oh, I almost forgot, though. I don't really need them anymore anyway, I have the books now, thanks to a friend.
>>
File: download (22).jpg (17 KB, 198x254)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Does anyone have the Face beetle from Insects by Muneji fuchimoto?
Can't find it on zhezhidaxue or u86 or any of the free pdf download sites pretty please.
>>
>>608222
>u86
what's u86?
>>
File: Face beetle.pdf (1.5 MB, PDF)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PDF
>>608222
Here ya go.
>>
>>608223
It's quite a good site with categories books , aquarium, animals , insects and other crafts
https://www.ud86.com/zhiyi/zhezhi/5850.html
>>
>>608224
Thanks for this !!
>>
>>607881
Joining zhezhidaxue isn't a speedy process .You have to fill out details about how you not in China but make up any region and say you're from there.
Upload an avatar and do some tasks to make banknotes and coins .
After you've visited a few profiles . Uploaded a picture and decorated your page you should have about 100 which is enough for a drawing tutorial or c.p .Books cost more .

You should put it in pc mode to sign up by clicking Archiver or pc at the bottom of page.
Momentarily it reverts back if your on mobile.
Also make extra coins by signing in for the reward top right in red writing next to your picture.
You can earn minimum of 20 bank a day

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.