[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 3 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Does anyone have Star Wars Origami 2 to share or trade?
>>
Also, would any happen to have this BOS booklet they could share or trade?
>>
>>607475
>any
I meant to say "anyone", sorry.
>>
>>607474
Anyone?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>607593
>>
>>607595
funny, ha ha.
>>
>>607596
I know right? That's why I posted it beggars :D

Obviously the 5 remaining and active people (including the shizzo anon that has 3 personalities and is also accounted with each of them in the number) on this thread 1. do not have it 2. have it and won't share it even if you bump it 1000 times 3. have it and don't even bother to reply on here anymore. So no, you not getting it unless you buy it yourself
>>
I have Mick Guy one somewhere, but i need to find it and then find a time and desire to scan it. So you'll need to wait a couple of months, if i don't forget about it completely.
And Star Wars would be a pain in the ass to scan because of glued spine. I ruined a couple of books with glued spine while scanning them. It was necessary to comb bind them afterwards, and these was relatively thin books of 40 or so sheets - good luck scanning 150 sheets one (if second one is as thick as first).

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.