[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: noa 108.pdf (4.51 MB, PDF)
4.51 MB
4.51 MB PDF
After seeing some anons saying that there is a discord server with all the books... "Allegedly". I made this thread so people can help find or provide this bigfoot of a discord server
>>
>>605693
The thing is, I've searched everywhere, and this so called server does not exist. At least, no one has been able to prove it.
>>
>>605699
Welp, wanna join the hunt simply for funsies? Like saki sanobashi but less gore.
>>
>>605701
What's the use when something doesn't exist.
>>
>>605710
I don't really think it's one whole discord server

I think it's multiple servers scattered around.

Kinda want to make my own server for the books but what do you think?
>>
>>605721
I think trying to find this ghost site is useless.
>>
>>605721
It's a great idea honestly
>>
Bro you got the disco. Thx
>>
>>605750
https://discord.gg/Zv5CsQ5y
>>
>>605758
Wait is this fr?
>>
>>605792
Yes, this is my discord server
>>
>>605793
Thanks! Just joined :)
>>
>>605793
I joined and then quit minutes later when I saw that there was really nothing much there that hasn't been shared before.
>>
Good 4 yah. Thx yo
>>
>>605812
Bro i just started the server lmfao
>>
>>605815
It's bullshit having to give private phone numbers to verify logging on.
>>
>>605815
Verification codes should be sent to the email address given at sign-up.
>>
>>605845
You don't have to do that to join the server...

Wait you mean logging in discord? Oh yes, very shitty
>>
>>605693
If there is a discord server with all the books, can someone please share NOA 73 and 77?
>>
>>605758
>https://discord.gg/Zv5CsQ5y
invalid invitation
>>
Anyone kno the Camino 4JeDR3Z or other disco groups? Thx yo
>>
>>606071
I know they're all greedy assholes.
>>
File: ori_ex.jpg (50 KB, 502x453)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>606071
Ask in the exvagos private group
>>
Whatcha mean? Put tha name cant see em bro. Were joinin dat vagos or discos. Tx
>>
>>606075
Don't waste your time, you won't get anything from those assholes.
>>
>>606073
See people, they won't even show who they are.
That's how sorry as hell this group is.
They know people are looking for specific books and magazines, and yet they won't offer to share any of them.
>>
>>606078
Could it be that they got tired of offering you a lot without you offering anything?
Not even a measly thank you
For something, nobody shares in exvagos anymore
>>
>>606096
>Could it be that they got tired of offering you a lot
"They" haven't offered a fucking thing to anyone.
"They", Ajedrez , or what ever his name is, came into exvagos to share, got mad because someone shared a few of his contributions on other websites, and then wiped out all of his uncles files, that he spent years uploading.
>>
>>606096
You people are so full of excuses not to share anything. You blame everyone else for your wrong-doing.
>>
>>606098
Right now nobody shares anything in exvagos. It must be for a reason, right?
....And how little he knows about what he shared and how jac shared it, since he never had his own account on any server.
>>
>>606103
>Right now nobody shares anything in exvagos. It must be for a reason, right?
Yeah, pure greed.
>>
>>606103
No one is sharing anything because they're tired of helping this private little exvagos group continue to build their private little library when they themselves won't share anything with the outside community.
>>
>>606109
This
>>
>>606073

>>606073

Yo so. Whas the links to join em bro? The discos, vegos whateva. Thax
>>
>>606114
Learn how to write and spell properly, and you might get noticed more.
This acting like a "Brother from another mother" ain't working for you, dude.
>>
Whats the links for the groups?
>>
I just follow my favourites friend list off Flickr , twitter facebook and Instagram and get the best c.ps and such . Most of the books shared aren't anything complex or wow . That Chinese site has more books than exvagos .Why not fold something six character cap
>>
Bump. Yo FastStar where tha books & group links aaaaat
>>
>>606159
Stop acting like a wanna-be.
You look and sound like an idiot doing it.
>>
Haha, nah kiid
>>
>>606165
Let me take a wild guess. You must be Justin Bieber.
>>
you like that shit dawg?
>>
>>606215
Not really, I hate that faggot Bieber.
>>
Hello, NOA 111 and/or 112 please?
>>
Thanks for bumpin yo. Anyone gots dat Camino, Faststar or other guys disco chan? Ty
>>
>>606310
nope. not for you anyway.
>>
Bunp yo
>>
Back to the top. Please help.
>>
>>606098
He's a low iq cretin . No one can wipe all your downloads without access to your USB computer or password to your account .
Jac Garper's files were on 4 shared.com
Usually if you sign in 4 shared account with social media such as Google Facebook Yahoo or whatever ,the link expires after inactivity . Therefore he needs to go to the social media settings and renew the app/ game link . Obviously his pompous friends haven't a clue how to read because they can't afford it are two mean to throw a few coins In the direction of any book store .
I found this out when a game I haven't played since last year wouldn't respond when I tried to sign in .When I looked at my Facebook settings the link had expired
>>
>>606571
>Jac Garper's files were on 4 shared.com
Exactly, and Jacgarpers nephew had access to all of that, which he closed and wiped out, because of his shitty attitude.
>>
>>606574
Jacgarper, I did not have any account, neither in 4shared nor in any other server.
It simply shared in exvagos (as ANJI did previously) the links that the rest of us provided on its website (https://biblio-de-jac.foroactivo.com)
And jacgarper wrote on his website that when his own rules were breached in exvagos, all the files shared there would be deleted.
I myself deleted all my accounts with my shared links on exvagos
>>
>> 606580
Cómo puedo reservar aquí?
>>
>>606580
Interesting. I also encourage everyone to stop sharing publicly considering the greed of ex uploaders.
>>
>>606580
>(https://biblio-de-jac.foroactivo.com)
Why did the administrators prohibit the registration of new members. Seems kind of unfair, don't you think.
>>
>>606580
Camino, do you have an account on ExVagos where I can contact you through private message? You can contact me here (ori1234gami@gmail.com).
>>
>>606589
That email is marked as owned by Mike Hinton, and that person is not welcome in private exchange groups.
>>
>>605693
Should look out for a telegram channel rather than a discord server
>>
>>606587
Did you know what "private" means?
>>
Well whos on there
>>
>>606599
A bunch of stuffy ass fuckers who think they're better than everyone else.
>>
>>606597
Private means that if I ever find out who all is in that fucked up little group, I will post all their names, and they won't get another fucking thing from anyone, unless they spend good money to buy it themselves. That's what "private" means.
>>
>>606602
They've done gone too far posting peoples real names without their permission.
>>
>>606594
Did this person piss in your corn flakes or what? Has to have something to do with pissing that dick sucker Ajedrez (jacgarper's nephew) off.
>>
>>606594
Blow it out your ass.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.