[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 56.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1350)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Is my gf's work good? She's always looking to improve.
>>
>>603933
Looks nice
>>
>>603933
>>603960
And the cardboard stuff is okay too.
>>
>>603933
Tell her to keep up the good work OP, but also I wouldn't recommend posting her pics to 4chan in future.
>>
>>603986
Too late, already saved and coomed and cropped her feet, printed it out and hanged up on my wall. /s
>>
>>603933
i like it, the drink reminds me of grim fandango
>>
>>604115
>/s
Go back.
>>
>>603933
Show us pictures without le quirky millennial shit.
I wanna see this bitches waist and feet.
>>
File: 1650056073772.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1350)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>603933
For what this is you probably don't NEED to improve but i've noticied some real sloppy edges in places, the fact that the flipper don't have any way of staying on is a tad distracting and theres a lot of dead space at the top of the pic. Next time remove every layer of the cardboard except of the top one on a bit that you're planning to glue on and keep the subject more centered.
>>
Make bikini out of paper
>>
>>604154
i dont think the dead space is that bad since she's in the center and there's nothing distracting (like decorations). it's also kind of reminiscent to beach photos where people tend to put emphasis on the sky
>>
>>603933
5/10
>>
>>603933
it's cool
>>
>>603933
Mad cute.
I think maybe some of the edges are less-than-straight. Goggles seem a little off at the top of the window. The snorkel has that slightly misaligned feel too, check them with a straightedge. Is the glass meant to be at an angle that way? The citrus slice's segments would look really clean if they were all the same shape and size, but this is charming and organic. But the two segments on the left are a little too far left and down, see what I mean? The neck, I don't how how to improve, but the corrugated edges are a little troublesome. Maybe some kind of paper paste? I don't know about that one. A cheap little strap over the foot to hold the flipper in place would go a long way. I'd say everything else is good.
Overall, if we were grading, I'd give her a 96/100. :)
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd love to see more of her projects, if you(plural) are willing to share.
>>
Why do you post your gf on internet bro?
>>
>>606337
you mean her vajayjayaling pics. Or are you that disgusting anon with the food-fetish, then you want the pic of her feet in any case. Great way to prosititute women online
>>
>>606345
Man, can't a fag just fold paper and ask to see others' work in peace?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.