[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am looking for origami convention Venezuela, 2014, 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, any of this that you can share with me thanks
>>
>>603239
>any of this that you can share with me thanks
You did ask for 2015, 16 & 21. Does that mean you've got them ? Please share those with us as well.
>>
No.603243-I asked for them first, share what I asked for and I share what I have, with pleasure
>>
>>603305
So, that's not sharing you are talking about.
>>
>>603321
>>603309
Thats how tacos are. Showing their thief nature and just expecting everything with 0 in return. Sad thing is only that they really belive an idiot on here will do that so they can get their stuff for free. Never in a 10000 years
>>
>>603323
nigga you weird
>>
Oh how I miss Jack Garper the original pirate , he was dedicated and had a large database of books and conventions ,sadly when he goes his passwords and storage drive goes too I'm sure most pay monthly for a share folder like Dropbox or Google drive .Anyway he's passed over two years ago He mostly got books but there's gotta be someone who can get the conventions
>>
>>603350
Jac shit is long gone(the things that were shared publicly, not his private website), thank his sissy nephew for that.
>>
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d0d1sd1nzf6hn45/Venezuela_8._origamicaracas2015-viiiconvencin-160111130713.pdf/file I share this with pleasure if someone shares any of the ones I asked for, I share more
>>
YOU MUST COPY AND PASTE IT AND REMOVE THE SPACES BETWEEN LETTERS
>>
>>603353
Yeah, you share with pleasure 10 year old stuff that was re-shared 1000 times and not bought or scanned by you. So you did 0
>>
Busco convención de origami Venezuela, 2014, 2012, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, these books are old for my collection and it was what I asked for, if it bothers you, it means that you already have them, then why don't you share them, or tell me where I can get them and stop criticizing.
>>
>>603359
It bothers me that you are acting like a hero for sharing stuff that got shared around 1000 of times while you actually did nothing. Just re-uploaded files that others have pre-shared, bought and scanned themselves. So stop acting like Jesuz for re-uping things and asking for new stuff for it. It's retarded
>>
>>No.603360
ok excuse me the book that I shared many people have already uploaded a thousand times, and if you can help me with any of those I asked for who have also published it a thousand times I thank you.
>>
>>603362
No. Learn to quote FFS
>>
No.603364 QUIET I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU
>>
>>603365
Still can't quote and reply to stuff...
>>
>>603368
Sharing is tearing. Tearing on the foundation of publishers, their income, of the free market and tearing down the base of these people making this awesome art in the future to come.
>>
>>No.603370
You are totally wrong, sharing here is for people who do not have access to buy, I just bought some books on Amazon, and they never arrived, this is third world, and if someone is respectful of the authors it is me, I support the Peruvian magazine of origami, with origami artists as good as Ares Alanya, if I were you I would measure the words before saying the wrong things.
>>
>>603371
Here's an idea .Sign up to Flickr.com and search origami follow and find all the necessary authors and artists they are all on there also some have links to book torrents /t/ and file shares
>>
>>603371
Learn
to
M
F
>>
OK, thank you very much, I finish some work and look for the two possibilities flick and exvagos.
>>
>>603329
gb2 twitter you fucking bixnood
>>
>>603352
>Jac shit is long gone(the things that were shared publicly, not his private website), thank his sissy nephew for that.

Is a website with more than 2000 users private?
Perhaps you are resentful that you have been banned from the group for carrying the group's links to other websites.
>>
>>603412
>>603423
There still hasn't been any proof that Jac had a private website. All his stuff was uploaded to ExVagos and then taken down by his sorry ass nephew when Jac passed away.
>>
>>603239
Go onto Facebook and join groups with anyone that sounds remotely South American. Usually under group info there are files photos and membership names .They have yearly competitions enter them and win a free copy
>>
That's what apps are for Anti social incel .You friend request and follow the authors of the magazine's you already have , also the publisher ,editor and anyone else involved in the diagramming.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.