[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: unnamed.png (26 KB, 512x512)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Does /po/ use Cricuts or any computer assisted papercraft? or is that heretical?
I recently got a Cricut Maker for making things for my wedding and I want to make some random cool stuff.
>>
I remember back in the late '00s everyone was using cricut machines for their patterns. As for me, I'd kill to have one but I don't do enough papercraft to justify buying one.
>>
>>603140
>>603175
These machines aka printers are totally useless. They don't cut smaller parts and are only good for those lowpoly colorless abominations which I don't even want to call a papercraft. Cutting for me is the most relaxing part of an assembly and no machine or anybody else would make it as good as I do with my own 2 hands, so you don't need this. Unless you make those lowpoly really big-ass figures or boxes. If not, use your given bodyparts from mother nature and spit into them and start cutting.
>>
>>603140
I have a cricut maker, it's great to use for making cards but I don't use it for anything else

>>603180
Cricut isnt a printer.. also how small do you want to go? They can cut accurately to super small sizes. The only downside to cricut is the software is complete and utter shit. Like seriously don't buy a cricut for this reason alone, get an brother or sillouettte
>>
>>603180
Pft..just another jealous fucker..lowpolis awesome!!
go upload your so called works that you think is better than lowpolis..bet youre just hoarders..
>>
>>603242
Who cares what you think dipshit? :D I don't need to prove anything, and the fact you even repyed to the post says a lot about your fuckeup life that you get triggered so easily. Shoo
>>
>>603242
>>603244
Low poly is cool and I appreciate it while also recognizing the high precision and craftsmanship needed to cut higher poly works. In terms of paper craft, it’s like clean paints to cubism.
>>
>>603244
Yea2.. Another mouthing jealous fucker..just as i thought..proly cant find another dick to suck with tht mouth so it cant stop talking..lol
>>
>>603140
I was seriously thinking of buying a digital cricut that I'd connect to my usb laptop and cut out any shapes from my saves file .I like that you especially mentioned weddings cause you can make confetti, place-settings,paper flowers ,garlands even decoupage monograms on the serving plates for that personal touch .
I prefer that models ability than the older machines .The ones that you have to buy embossing stamps and accessories for seem to be the biggest waste of money ,how many times can you use one.And they also cost about £6 a pop .
>>
>>603260
You can just use any SVG ever?
>>
>>603252
Butthurt. So much of it I am passively hurt of it. Damn
>>
>>603292
Wht? They had enough with your mouth and go for your butt next?..lol
>>
>>603300
So maturr damn. Wonder where that anon is that cries mommy and wants everything censored on here. Why isnt he posting and reporting this then. So interesting...
>>
>>603306
What? Cant report it urself? Is your mouth and butt only worth that much?not surprised tho..lol
>>
>>603306
This is not my thread, so I don't really care what you say in here. Speaking of Mommy, is that who's computer you're using now since you got banned on yours?
>>
>>603312
Still ntn bro. Same for you
>>
jesus guys, just kiss already
>>
>>603140
I usually use mine to make stencils for spray paint, but occasionally a decal, pop-up card or kirigami.
>>
>>603180
It can cut pretty small anon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.