[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 31 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Anyone have this book to share or trade?
>>
>>600924
If you have it and want to trade contact me here 4chanpo@gmx.com
>>
>>600927
Why the hell are you quoting me? I'm the one who asked for it, so how would I have it?
>>
Yes, I bought this book at origami shop. It's really nice.
>>
>>600944
If you're just here to brag, stay the hell out of here. The question was, "do you have it to share or trade"?
>>
No yet. But I recommend everybody to buy it. It would be a pity if this book is shared too soon, and the author won't publish his books anymore.
>>
Ahhh yes, very nice book. I have it as well. Really great one. BUY IT, IF YOU WANT IT. As simple as that.
>>
>>600947
SHARE IT! It's as simple as that, also.
>>
>>600944
>>600947
If you're going to come to a sharing site just to be assholes, then don't come in here. But, I'm pretty damn sure that you come in here to get free stuff just like the rest of us.
>>
>>600946
OK, Nicolas TERRY, whatever you say. You always know best.
>>
Does anyone have this second edition version of Origami Pro 1 to share?
>>
>>600954
What's the difference with 1st edition (apart from the version number)?
>>
>>600955
Probably nothing, but who cares. It's just the one I asked for. You people ask too many stupid questions instead of trying to solve problems or fill requests. That's the main reason why this board is going downhill fast. No one wants to participate anymore.
>>
>>600955
Maybe just the cover, or maybe even the layout, I don't know.
>>
>>600959
I'm participating by making requests, but all you're doing is asking (duhhhh) stupid questions.
>>
>>600953
I am not Terry. I am a fan of origami. If new books are shared too soon, well I think it is not a good idea for people who want that excellent creators publish their diagrams in books.
>>
>>600966
>there's no reason I should share anything
Then there's also no reason for you to be in here.
>>
>>600951
>>600952
Butthurt detected. Go cry in a corner emos, with an SHIT attitude like that, that beggars like you can't afford anyway if you are living off of freebies, NO WONDER you are NEVER going to get anything.
>>
>>600973
You have no fucking idea what I have to offer.
>>
>>600978
I don't know where you get that someone's butthurt by any of that, but it seems that you are a dickhead with a comment like yours, because I get more than you can possibly realize.
>>
>>600978
Nothing wrong with getting freebies, and you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be in here.
>>
>>600997
That's because this isn't a trading site, it's a sharing and requesting site. When someone asks for something that I might have, then I will try to share it. Trading is only done by a select few, and has gotten way out of control in here.
>>
>>600990
Of courseeee, oh master of every new origami book you get just by looking at them nicely. That's why you are on HERE right, because you get everything? And because you alread have it, but are still asking for it on here? XDDDDD

besides, origami sucks, I don't give a ratsass about any of these books. Papercraft all the way, fuck folding shit that looks like boxy crap. If you want a real anime goth titty girl, 3D models and unfold is the way to go, suckers
>>
Yeah I'm pretty confused why everybody wants to trade or exchange now, we used to trade openly here. is it so that people will feel obligated to support some origami artists? Because if that's the case it's cool but it just seems like everybody is sharing the same shit or saying they have it and not sharing.
>>
>>601001
Although I do not agree, I respect it, lucky you who have access to buy those wonderful books, where I live I do not have access to buy them and that means that this wonderful art of origami is not promoted enough.
>>
>>601001
I would pay you for those books if I could
>>
>>601001
Well OK, Intercambio, brag some more, or lie some more.
>>
>>601005
Look, I want to be clear, I can pay, not the market costs in euros or dollars, but if I can pay with a credit card what you consider if you give me an email and the way to pay them, I would give you the list, they are not many that interest me, and I would give you the images of what I have in case there is something that interests you. Finally I tell him that I am super passionate about origami and I like complex figures, the other difficulty I have had is getting the right paper, which I am also willing to pay if someone buys it for me and sends it to me via mail.
>>
>>601010
Who's gonna be dumb enough to fall for that?
>>
>>601005
All those people who were invited to join Jac's private group are the greedy ones. People beware of these scammers.
>>
>>601001
>Korean conventions, NOAs, orisons
What all you got? Leave email address and I will contact you if you want.
>>
>>601011
32 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
The thief judges by your condition
>>
>>601020
Says the retard that can't even post a translation the right way OR speak one of the easiest languages to learn in the world and probably 50% of people around the world know. How is your comment even valid or remotely even related to this thread? Figures that you latino-suckers are instantly triggered when somebody is stealing and scamming when you yourself could be doing it and earning dirty money. Go figure.... And NO, no matter what you are trying to do here, the anon that "has everything and used to share long ago" isn't going to post jack on here, even if you crawl deep into his anus. Believe me. People are lying on here anyway, nobody has got anything and everybody is just trying to get stuff for free. So here we are
>>
>>601021
uff you can see that my comment is right, because it hurt his soul, I told him the truth.
>>
>>601024
Yeah, you shit and fell back in it, LMAO.
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/3EhiFSqD#sPrh-O-NV9_QcM_WJbk4Ag/folder/vNpDVYYb
i got this link from another thread earlier on in the year .
please visit and download anyway
>>
>>601386
>
What good is this link without the book in question?
>>
>>601393
Caring would be much nicer if that was origami pro 6 or korean convention 2021 book. Or middle earth 2.
>>
>>601394
Or mainly, the book that was be requested in the first place.
>>
>>601396
Yes.
>>
>>601393
If you care so much, then share something everyone doesn't already have.
>>
>>601387
It's good for those who don't have all those books.
>>
>>601403
Everybody should already have all those books.
They've all been shared here before, several times.
>>
>>601411
What about newcomers? "Everybody" is not long-time lurker.
>>
>>601412
>long-time lurker
You would know all about long-time lurkers, since you're one of the biggest ones.
>>
>>601413
Qui se sent morveux, qu'il se mouche.
>>
Please share this book
>>
>>601414
You go first.
>>
>>601477
Already been shared several times.
Share this book >>600924.
>>
Where is shared teselation's book?
>>
>>601494
Where is Papirforma 2?
>>
>>601494
>Where is
Can't you search it here ? What's next ? Deliver to your door ?
>>
Do you deliver to door?
>>
>>601513
Yes, I gots them, thax for asking.
>>
>>601517
Only if you learn how to write properly.
>>
>>601518
OK
>>
>>601386
Thanks so much!!!!
>>
>>601517
No one's gonna up it.
>>
>>601522
Check'em
>>
>>601598
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
He's always wanting something checked, like some kind of fool.
>>
>>601599
I simply saw his last 2 digits and commented on it.
>>
>>601600
You do know that this is a papercraft and origami site, not a digit counting site, right?
>>
>>601601
Sorry, I think I dropped my glasses.
>>
Someone should have a pdf of this book by now.
Someone please share it.
>>
>>602018
They do have the pdf of this book but will not share it.
>>
>>602020
A lot of people say they do, but I don't believe them.
>>
>>601601
You know you are on 4chan, right?
>>
File: Book.jpg (180 KB, 1080x1314)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Found in a regular library.
>>
>>602198
Great, but not what's being asked for.
>>
>>602198
What library?
>>
>>602205
Sanseido
>>
>>602198
>in a regular library.
As regular as a public library.
>>
OK, back to the original question of this thread, does anyone have Paper & Form 2 they could share with us?
>>
More interested in kawahata's book.
>>
>>602236
This thread ain't all about you and your wants or interests alone, it's for everyone's interests.
>>
>>602237
I suppose I can write what I want
>>
>>602240
Of course you can, even if you do sound like a selfish ass. No one said you couldn't.
>>
Personally, I don't see what's so great about this book, origami usa convention 2019 on the other hand... anyway u do u& let the world burn.
>>
>>602272
No one gots nothin.
>>
Has no one bought and scanned OP's book yet?
>>
Bought yes, scanned no
>>
>>603269
OK, one out of two ain't bad. Let's see is we can get two out of two.
>>
>>603270
>Let's see (is) we can get two out of two.

Oops, sorry about the typo. I meant "Let's see if we can get two out of two"
>>
>>603302
No one is gonna get "paid" for scanning and sharing either, lmao.
>>
>>600989
I bet you haven't got any OrigaMIT ,The Fold USA , any German conventions or any of the Austrian Christmas books from 2014 onwards??? .HAH gotcha .In fact these conventions books have all the secret diagrams that the authors wont even say we're published .It's sort of a clique in that that their works remain within the elite circles of art where the serious contenders go
>>
>>601386
Thanks for the mega links .mostly diagrams although if no one downloads anything in 15 days it's taken down. I'll post this link on a Chinese site that way it'll stay up
>>
Bump.
>>
>>604109
That's great ,good for you .Some people like Christmas except the ones who like summer
>>
Back to page 1.
>>
>>600924
Still waiting patiently for this one to be shared.
>>
>>604597
Enjoy till the end of time then
>>
>>604598
Nah, it won't take that long.
>>
Bumpity Bump.
>>
Yes, i hoy that book. It is really good. I am really enjoying It.
>>
I mean i have that book :)
>>
>>602198
Damn
>>
>>605766
But you won't share or trade it, right?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.