[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630813115088.jpg (49 KB, 367x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Please help me find this model so I can craft it myself
>>
File: img_397107311.jpg (82 KB, 600x415)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>598968
Here you go, mate.
>>
>>598969
don't have a bigger version, sorry.
>>
>>598969
Any idea where you got it, or the author so we can try to find the actual PDO?
>>
File: img_397107262.jpg (22 KB, 450x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>598971
Sadly I do not know where I got it from, have had that image since ages.
But to not leave you completely empty handed pic related is made by Kataho.
>>
>>598969
If you wait, i can try to redraw all the model
>>
>>598975
Damn, if that is even possible, I bet a lot of people would be happy. Would be awesome. Need anything in return you are looking for yourself for the favour?
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/35817737
>>
File: 2o.png (747 KB, 1500x2221)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>598976
No, don't worry, this is not perfect at all, but maybe close to the original model... so i dont know how bad will look builded

Here is the first
>>
>>598989
Not OP but thank you a lot for this.
>>
>>598989
Looks super sweet!!! Thank you for doing this :) Need any help with the 2. page or anything in return, though I did ask before, but I like to repay favours, if I can.
>>
>>599017
No no ! Really, ill do the second one tonight
>>
File: 1o.png (661 KB, 1500x2197)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>599017
hope you can do something with it
>>
>>599104
not the original person that asked for these but thank you !
>>
>>599155
Np! Hope It work
>>
>>599104
Thank you very much for doing this. They actually look quite good, appart from the eyes really (sorry for the critique, since you are doing this for free as a favour on the board, but I really think it would look better if the eyes were just mirror pasted from one side to another and then just the eye possition changes, so both eyes look the same). But that's a really minor thing and I don't want to sound rude or anything. Really amazing work.

Btw. how come you can do this with such small pitures at your disposal. Is it some kind of a vector thing you do or do you have any tutorial online on how you can even achieve this?
>>
>>599279
Do not worry! I think if I didn't see it wrong, she has one eye bigger than the other! at least I see that in the original photos

I draw everything from scratch, the only thing I use is the original image to know where each flap goes
>>
>>599285
Ohh really. By hand? No vectoring help or anything? Sounds really like a lot of work and skills involved. In any case, thank you very much for the shared files and the explanation. Makes me apreciate the work even more :D
>>
>>599290
Just the image provided by the designer, and easy Paint tool say
>>
>>599285
Jesus chirst you're one crazy guy.
To do everything by hand must be a real challenge.
Thank you very, very much!
>>
>>599528
Did someone already build It?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.