[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 3 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

🙏 RIP Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka 🙏
Our dad who disowned us

[Advertise on 4chan]

What I have
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWoZYuq

What I need
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWp14Lc
>>
>>596638
You got most of that for free and now are screeching you want an exchange. I'll never share anything publicly again.
>>
>>596640
All the books are got by exchanging.
>>
>>596638
Are all the covers in your collection actual covers from the pdf or just nice pics you pulled online? I have everything in your collection and a few from your requested list but my covers are bit rougher since many of them are scans.
>>
>>596648
Most are from the pdf. Most books are scans. Welcome to exchange the complete covers.
>>
>>596638
I don't know how you intend to make an exchange if you already have almost everything
>>
>>596638
I'll swap with you. Give me your e-mail.
>>
>>596659
origamibook1v1@gmail.com
>>
>>596658
No.Many books I don't have.
>>
>>596661
Already sent you a message.
>>
>>596638

Are you open for custom exchanges? By custom I meant something not in the "want list"
>>
>>596638
>>596659
>>596661
>>596668
Please check your e-mail.
>>
>>596677
Replied.
>>
>>596674
Yes. Show me what you have and what you need.
I only uploaded the series books.
>>
File: 0.png (1.13 MB, 856x585)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>596687

Well actually I think everything I've you already have so please don't be angry/offended. I've got those 2 from the pics, the left one is a screenshot I took from a video of Tony Wang's Mushroom model, I've bought it through WeChat. The right one I've got through a QQ group, but yes I know it's available on diyzhen, but there you need high reading permission so idk if it's around, at least I did not find.

I only try to get what I'll really fold so, atm I'd just like to have the BOS Booklet #84, I know maybe it would be asking much one for another, but all the booklet models are kinda connected so would not make much sense to get just 1~2 "models".

So yeah, it's basically just that, if you don't want just say no and it's ok.
>>
>>596692
Both left and right I have.
>>
>>596694

Ok np
>>
>>596686
Sent.
>>
I have a whole drive of stuff but I only share with ppl who help me when I'm stuck and I'm stuck
>>
>>596728
no entiendo
>>
So so stop getting stuck
>>
>>596728
How stuck are you, and what have you got to share that hasn't already been shared?
>>
>>596728
What do you mean?
>>
>>596648
I have updated some books. Could you tell me which books do you need? I just want to complete my collection. Thank you!
>>
>>596729
>>596733
Dumbfucks, think you are gonna get something out of it and this asswipe is gonna share anything "he has got". Another taunt for the brainless on here...
>>
>>596742
The only dumbfuck brainless asswipe in here is gonna be you when you wind up without anything, and the people that end up sharing by exchange wind up with everything. You really should learn how to keep your fucking mouth shut when it doesn't concern you.
>>
>>596744
Trading is the best way to get origami books. Beggars don't like it because you have to give something
>>
>>596744
Dickwad, I would shut the fuck up. I got everything I want by trading and I don't give a fuck about your stupid thread on here. You are all idiots that don't even know the first thing about how to get stuff XDDD go wank your vagina with a rusty spoon for all I care, carpetmuncher
>>
File: жасмін 2019_2.jpg (81 KB, 427x604)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>596638

Hello, I checked your whole list, did not notice the Jasmin magazines in either your have or want list, can you tell me if you need them and which?
>>
>>596749
Dick sucker, I'm willing to bet that you don't even have a pot to piss in. You just keep right on talking out of your ass, because no one in here or anywhere else gives a damn about anything you have to say. You can tease us about having everything to try to coax us into giving up stuff, but you ain't getting shit, you fucking beggar loser. Like I said, you ain't got shit, except a big mouth. I got something to fill that mouth with if you want it.
>>
Stop wasting time trading, start sharing
>>
>>596762
if YOU say so XDD I don't care what a retard that has to beg on 4chan has to say anyway. Says a lot about your sad fucking life :D good luck with nothing
>>
>>596769
>I don't care what a retard that has to beg on 4chan has to say anyway. Says a lot about your sad fucking life
You really need to stop looking in a mirror when you say crap like this. We all know you're a loser, but why do you have to keep reminding yourself of that?
>>
>>596758
It looks like not an origami book. I don't need it. Thank you!
>>
>>596771
Well muppet, I hope that made you feel better and it's out of your system git chuffer. Now sod off you slag-faced dickwad minger and go back to the crawlspace you escaped from prat ligger chav
>>
>>596786
Your problem, loser, is that you only know the same insults over and over. Your just jealous because no one wants to play with you or give you any of the new stuff that's available right now.
>>
File: OriC A11_N21.png (519 KB, 433x586)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>596638
I have some of these, do you need them?
>>
>>596803
He sure needs obscure books
>>
>>596803
Thank you. I don't need them. I like collecting magazines and conventions.
>>
File: NOA I am looking for.jpg (565 KB, 1972x1484)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
Do anyone have these NOA books? I can use any books to exchange them. If you have them, just let me know. Thank you!
>>
>>596955
Hello, I'm sorry but, I wanted to ask you a sincere question here. I don't want to sound rude and don't want you or anyone else to get offended nor anything like that, I just wanted to know for real, what's your goal on that? I mean, once you've complete whole collection...what you gonna do?

I know people who collect many origami and papercraft resources, they don't share and don't fold/make any model at all, not saying that's the case, but even if you do everyday, you won't be able to fold even half of the models, I mean, there is no one immortal so, I don't think it's possible to fold even half of the models. I know it's none of my business, but I'm just curious what's the purpose. Some people collect other virtual stuff, but for preserve the material for future generations and share. What's gonna happen with all that once you're not here anymore?

Remember, I don't want you to be angry or offended, I just wanted to know the real purpose, that's all, don't need to answer the questions if you don't want to.
>>
>>596964
Not the same anon but when I'll die all my files will be shared publicly
>>
>>596964
You can think of me as a collectomania. I collect origami, comics, music and everything I like. I only fold a little works which I like. The other origami books are only the collections.

All my collections are shared with my good friends. They can get my collections directly. Also, my children will get them, if they like.

when I'll die all my files will be shared publicly, on my web.
>>
>>596965
>>596971

I see, thank you guys for answering.

Hope you manage to get those magazines you're looking for.
>>
File: N3_4Esquinas.pdf (6.22 MB, PDF)
6.22 MB
6.22 MB PDF
>>
I have NOA Symposium 2013 etc., but if you don't want to share it, you should stop here as well. Did you buy them up by your own power?
>>
>>596640
projecting much?
>>
>>596975
Of course not, the only ones he is missing are the ones that haven't been shared publicly
>>
I have some those symposium, but am not doing the trading route sorry
>>
>>596984
Then share them publicly or stop bragging about them.
>>
>>596975
>I have NOA Symposium 2013 etc.
Share or trade it/them, or quit bragging about having it or them.
>>
>>596955
The biggest problem with these books is that not many people have them, and the ones that do, are not willing to share or trade them. That's quite a shame, too.
>>
>> 597014

You share. I need to start seeing some sharing in this forum and ill gladly scan and put them up.
>>
File: 20210816.jpg (302 KB, 1052x1590)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>596975
Yes, I also collect physical books.
>>
>>597022
Pokémon origami is looking good
>>
>>597021
I've been sharing in here for years. Most of the shares in here have come from me. You need to put your money where your mouth is or STFU. I don't believe you have any of those magazines anyway. You're just all talk.
>>
>> 597027

No you STFU. Thats your perogitive. They are not magazines they're books. So i guess ill just keep mine and you keep yours
>>
>>597035
>No you STFU
Oooh, you really got me good with that one. You call 'em books, I call 'em magazines (whatever). The fact is, I don't believe you have them. You're all talk and no show.
>>
Don't need to show you anything. Youll just have to find them in your trading group then.
>>
>>597043
Case closed. You don't have shit.
>>
It's useless to argue here. Nobody is sharing anything, no matter what anyone says...
>>
Case closed you aint getting jack
>>
>>597049
That's because you ain't got jack to share or trade.
>>
You lost the moment, sorry bud
>>
>>597054
You're an idiot.
>>
If u came here looking 4 origami don't bother. This thread is just a bunch of guys ( let's face it they're all guys) trolling eachother & any noob that happens by. It's like sex 4 them. Don't engage. u have been warned.
>>
Exactly why ressurect a useless thread that was back in August?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.