[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Captura 0.png (184 KB, 395x592)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
THIS IS 4 CORNERS
>>
>>596146
You are becoming ridiculous
>>
>>596146
Spam, delete please
>>
File: c5735k8320.png (444 KB, 877x746)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>596146
>4 CORNERS
Oh I see. Esquina = Corner.
OK, since you can't fold them all at once, which one you're gonna fold first ?
>>
>>
File: p1.png (307 KB, 530x789)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>596146
OK, I give you the easiest here.
>>
File: p2.png (252 KB, 477x731)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>596146
>>
>>596146
You can't possibility unable to handle this one otherwise there is no point to give you the whole book.
>>
Cordial greetings, could you send me the pdf because the small details are not well seen in the image.
>>
>>596218
>could you send me the pdf
Not necessary. You move your cursor to the picture, right click and choose save link as. Then open the downloaded picture with photo editor and enlarge as desire.
>>
File: editor de fotos.png (36 KB, 673x324)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
look at your photo editor
>>
Thanks for nothing, I better wait for someone to share the magazine
>>
>>596238
>wait for someone to share
Very well, suit yourself.
>>
>>596238
Well dicksucker, if you are not happy about this, you don't deserve anything new shared with you. Go fuck off then leech
>>
>>596313
Look when a favor is done, it is done well, as I love origami with pleasure I do this one that is very easy, but I am not going to hurt my eyes trying to decipher those small details, that is not about misery, no, I know He tries to make origami comfortably, and everyone who uses a leech or beggar here is because his mother did not give him a tit when he was little and he has that emptiness, because finally those who profess it are more leeches and beggars.
>>
>>596313
However, I feel that you are a good person and I clearly showed you that this way I cannot read the diagram, if you send it to me in pdf or a clearer image that when I bring it closer I can see it with pleasure I will fold it, and I ask you a favor that let the influence of two rude and bad blood that are in these threads, who are looking to create a bad environment.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.