[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

By any chance, will you have this book? I was looking but nowhere did I find it
>>
File: 1626526862062.pdf (765 KB, PDF)
765 KB
765 KB PDF
>>595999
What do you mean you didn't find it anywhere? Here you have a perfect copy for people like you
>>
>>595999
And because one option is never enough, here is another one (it was easily found, BTW, you didn't look hard, did you?)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133645259617
>>
>>595999
You haven't looked hard enough

https://www.origami-shop.com/origami-skill-advanced-level-xml-206_2649_641_248_2525_371-12095.html
>>
Oh god 2, you think you are god to judge, stop being stupid, that you would have shared the origami shop address was enough, boasting that you have many books and you share with low resolution, arrogant stupid.
>>
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF 4CHAN SANGUIJUELAS?
>>
Great wanna buy it for me
>>
TO SHARE
>>
>>596007
You first
>>
>>595999
So, you actually think because you started a new thread for this request, that you would get it any quicker. Well, it won't.
>>
>>595999
>>
Cordial greetings, it is a sample you can see that you have very good projects, thank you
>>
Incomplete
>>
>>596380
Your fuckface is incomplete, retard. Learn how to read. Actually assemble the stuff already shared, dickwiper
>>
No you are!
>>
>>596399
Ohhh WOOOOW, you really showed him. What a comeback. Damn XDDD loser. You don't even know how to directly reply to a comment, yet here you are demanding the whole world to be served on a silver pladdern because you are too cheap to buy the things you "want" yourself. What a loser.
>>
No you are. Why don't you contribute something here instead of blabbering your mouth.
>>
>>596409
Still can't get a reply right. How about you learn to write on here first, or even better, fuck right off the site and don't bother us again, fucking piece of shit beggars
>>
>>596410
This community has definitely a free rider problem (the beggars):
"The free rider problem is the burden on a shared resource that is created by its use or overuse by people who aren't paying their fair share for it or aren't paying anything at all."

Thankfully the problem is getting reduced by people like me that finally understood that they shouldn't share anything for free.
>>
>>596410
Cordial greetings, I accept everything you say, except insults, a fucking beggar was the mother who gave birth to you badly, that's why you have to be insulting
>>
>>596412
Cordial greetings, there is no problem that they say what they think, but with respect and if they do not want to share anything, ok, but until they do not stop the language of insults, beggar, zanguijuela, we will be attentive to answer them, that beggar is the mother who she gave birth badly, that's why you have that affective emptiness and you want to express it through insults
>>
>>596413
I'm sorry your mother keeps selling her body to support such a beggar of a son.
I don't expect a leech that can't afford a book to be financially independent.
>>
>>596412
Beggar your fucking mother
>>
>>596416
English is hard, isn't it?
>>
>>596418
You are a beggar so I expect your mother to be one as well. Why don't you beg for a book to learn English?
>>
>>596420
I beg for your fucking mother who gave birth to you badly
>>
>>596413
>>596416
>>596417
>>596418
>>596420
>>596421
All I hear is bullshit on here. How about you go suck more dicks on your streetcorner with your mom and go buy things you want, instead of shitting up board after board because you all are fuckface retards that don't spend anything on things you want to hoard, not even make, just hoard for no apparent reason. Fucking go die and get off the site, nobody wants begging cocksucking fags on here anyway
>>
No you get off. You just curse your mouth and not contribute anything. Go with your little tradergroup

>>596410
>>
>>596444
Fuck off fatface
>>
>> 596450
Haha
>>
ORIGAMI SKILL UP - ADVANCED LEVEL
???
>>
>>596593
Correct, that is what the cover says.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.