[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619493985693.jpg (66 KB, 780x656)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Was anyone able to get the rest of this papercraft as well as the ship that came with it? The old post got archived
>>
>>595682
I would just settle for the legs. I really don't want to start building it without them. You never know if a designer is going to discriminate based on where you live in the world. I have the legs, I'll build it, then if the designer ignores my request for the rest at least I have the whole figure. It won't feel like a complete waste.
>>
>>595691
Please share the legs
>>
>>595701
You are not paying attention... I want the legs, at least... I don't have them.
>>
>>595701
Hey! OP here! Yeah, I believe that only the upper body was published by the designer. I can only hope that the designer do answer the request.
>>
>>595799
I'm contact someone on instagram who already build full body, but he don't want to share the legs. so sad T.T
>>
>>595801
Typical asian bitches prob
>>
>>595801
Oh dear no! There has to be another way of getting the complete version of this papercraft.
>>
>>595985
The only way is directly contact the designer, hope he still want to share the legs part
>>
>>595988
I hope so as well
>>
>>595988
In order to get the legs, you were supposed to take pictures of the parts you made and send them to him. I don't think he'll send the legs if you don't prove that you made it.
>>
Could someone download the upper half?
https://pan.baidu.com/s/155jAwSWtmbb5UrpSNR6ulg
>>
>>597058
sure, here ya go

https://mega.nz/file/T49U2S4K#CQ4rUvLmA9dDtSCwMhNJumMP6DqZ3j5UH8sZVe_S7Ig
>>
>>596914
Anybody got the legs yet or is willing to trade or pirvate trade for them? I can't access chinese CCP sites, can't find crap on them or anything, since they are blocked in my country (or at least from my provider, since it cuts me out everytime I try because "I am sharing viruses" etc.) - no idea, I am no expert on PC crap

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.