[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: изображение.png (2.12 MB, 960x1280)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
do you have a sweep of this origami?
>>
I see rotten tangerine, two PCBs and a papercraft model. No origami there.
>>
>>595471
Okay. I just don't see the difference
>>
>>595468
How can you even take a picture of your disgusting room and filthy rotten fruit like that. Freaking animal. Learn to clean shit after yourself. After that, we can talk about the difference of papercraft and origami, which you don't know 1% anyway....
>>
>>595476
It's not me. Just a pic from 2ch.
>>
>>595481
Damn dude, still. To even re-upload that filthy stuff =_= I didn't find anything btw. Searched for "papercraft" and "cubecraft". Your best bet, if you are desperate enough, is to go through all papercrafts on Deviantart, probably. Else the character is from the anime "Serial experiment Lain". Best of luck
>>
>>595482
I can't find it for a long time. that's why I am asking here. but thanks
>>
>>595468
Aside from the disgusting rot, mold stain, the cum glue holding her feet to the bottle cap, other low class trash elements visible, and ignorance of appropriate terms which would be learned from just reading a page or two of /po/sts...
>sweep
This is a complete mystery that even poor translation can not answer for.
>>
File: Jul10-2021png.png (1.56 MB, 960x1280)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
[spoiler]how to troll on /po/: google, download from the 1st page of results, build, post pic, of the papercraft that "can't be found"[/spoiler]
>>
>>595468 (OP)
Hi, I found it. For future reference, "sweep" is a common mistranslation from Russian use the word "template," and origami is when you fold a blank piece of paper to get a shape. There is generally no cutting, glueing or printing in origami. The picture is of a papercraft model, not an origami model.

>>595497
The fact that you went through the trouble of finding her and making her just to be rude on here says a lot about your life.
>>
>>595498
>WHHIIITTTEEEE KNIIIGGHHHTTTT!!!!
And why weren't you the first reply?
>attacks the real papercrafter for being "rude"
Y'know the one who ACTUALLY BUILDS PAPERCRAFT, which 99% of /po/ doesn't.
>you're life
Among other things.
You prefer the low-tier summerdyke ad hominem trolling earlier ITT?
And by the way this papercraft is total shit. Small, blurry, asymmetrical, hair front does not fit, most pieces don't align. It is an embarrassment... so it does belong on /po/.
>>
>>595499
Deleted posts memorialized for reference.
>>
>>595500
>you're life
*your
>so it does belong on /po/.
I know that's why I posted it.
>>
>>595499
Thank you so much.
>>
>>595500
Just because I don't post anything online, doesn't mean I don't have my rooms full of assembled stuff I made. Speak for yourself FOOL. Not everybody is a atention-seeking pubeboy that has to post everything on the net so people will notice your existence.
>>
>>595468
holy shit nigger get rid of that orange
>>
>>595499
>The fact that you went through the trouble of finding her and making her just to be rude on here says a lot about your life.

Affirmative, only a victim can do shit like this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.