[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tried to purchase this model...
https://karyakarsa.com/ruinya/papercraft-yae-sakura-hyoukai-sonata
...but would not accept payment from my part of the world. Was even going to donate more than $3 USD min. It is Indonesian, so if someone else is so inclined to get and share, that would be sweet.
>>
>>595327
Huh, weird.
Tried to buy it myself and I got a message that my visa debit card can't be used too.

Also, fuck this new captcha.
At least put something that's legible.
>>
>>595327
>>595329
1. Agree captcha is total sh*t

2. I know. I contacted the guy from Indo, because he also posted his stuff on FB, but I got no reply back whatsoever. No eligible way to get your money there whatsoever, because their banks and conversion sucks. Sadly, I got no idea how to buy them as well. Anybody know an Indo guy that has PayPal so we can pay him and he'll buy it for us? :/
>>
>>595327

Indo guy here, I can get it for you guys but idk how can I recieve money from you, is crypto allowed ?
>>
>>595341
I got PayPal only, sorry, but then I can't transfer anything. Unless there is an option to do something with PayPal really
>>
>>595345

https://mega.nz/folder/BLYgmJ5C#4Jr6ySL6_VkwOghPFSCAmg

here you go, i left a note there
>>
>>595346
Thank you very much for the kindless! I don't have Steam myself, but I'll ask a freind and definetly send you a gift card on your way! You are awesome :)
>>
>>595346
My friend wanted to send you the gift card, but said he can't if you aren't on his freind list. Can you give your friend code for an invite, so he can add you and send you the card? Else you can't send anything on Steam
>>
>>595346
Thank you!!!
>>
File: 13553135135.jpg (31 KB, 600x290)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
The other papercraft he has for sale was shared a while ago but, I'm pretty sure the thread is gone so:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2cd49xctgmtnul/
>>
>>595346
Thank you so much anon
>>
>>595362

here's my steam code 325673554

I've also put it in the mega file
>>
if you guys needs help buying from karyakarsa or similar Indonesia website you can contact me through steam or the email
>>
>>595378
Thanks! Will forward it for the friend request and gift card later on ;) I'll be sure to bug you if I need anything :P
>>
>>595378
Thanks a lot man!
>>
>>595377
Btw. Friend said he added you, but needs to wait 3 days before sending it to you "not eligeble for gifts" etc. So, don't think we forgot about you, Steam is just stupid when it comes to sending gifts XD
>>
>>595346
Please delete it as soon as possible, before someone from paperzone(dot)vn see it and steal it and sell it!
>>
>>595368
Please delete it as soon as possible, before someone from paperzone(dot)vn see it and steal it and sell it!
>>
>>595445

aight done

>>595440

yeah he already added me, its fine
>>
>>595346
>https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2cd49xctgmtnul/
oh thank you anon!! i didn't downloaded at time but i send you friend request
>>
>>595464

no worries
>>
>>595446
Regardless, those soulles PaperzoneVN fucks will steal anything and everything in exsistence and then post it on their site as if "they" bought it, scanned it or found it. Always gonna be like that. They even distributed SV stuff AGAIN, afer repeatedly being told NOT to do this. And then they post the papercraft that SV is selling... dumbasses, the lot of them. I mean, what do you get for being an agent orange ape with no knoweldge of Japanese or English. Or just freaking human decency to contact the papercraft creators for the feedback etc. Idiots, as said. They won't stop, because idiocity is in their mongrel geenes.
>>
>>595477
Ohhh, and btw. The author himself posted on the thread of the forbidden papercraft template that "SV tricked him" because he said it was ok to distribute the patterns (as if he ever said anything like that. You can clearly read on Twitter it's not true). Seeing fault in the designer himself, and not for the idiots for being illiterate. Human scum
>>
>>595464
please just keep the file for yourself, not sharing it to telegram group or somewhere else!
>>
Gimi?
>>
>>595484
Gimi.
>>
/f1/ is literally filled with autists and incels.
>>
File: Gimi4.jpg (32 KB, 446x323)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>595484
>>595485
>>
File: wide gimi.jpg (68 KB, 844x724)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>595488
I need Gimi as a paper model
>>
>>595346
I'm a big fan of Honkai impact(where that character is from), and I really want the model, so I'm willing to trade a papercraft I have for it.
Would it be possible for you to send me the file through gmail, so the papervn vultures cant touch it? I will not share it with anyone, it is only for my personal collection.
740y7cd42m@gmail.com
>>
>>595594

aight
>>
>>595327

you gave me twice the amount :0 thank you op, this made my day
>>
>>595725
;) I gladly support people that deserve it. Enjoy and hope it helps
>>
Can i get the file too , please i love honkai impact so much, i want this model so bad please someone can send to my mail we can trade with my collection this is my mail mitsubsips100@gmail.com
>>
>>596616
No! Fuck off
>>
Ok , thankyou very much

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.