[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Here it is my friends, I have finally laid hands on this »elusive« papercraft of Ninguang from Genshin Impact, made by the incompetent Danyuu.

And let me tell you, the papercraft is total crap as is his designer. As you will see, the textures on the model are totally jacked in some places, meaning that he totally just used the plastered on texture of the MMD files of the characters that are available and didn't edit anything. At some places the textures are stretched, it's just weird. Not to mention the stupid pose that is unusable, since it can't stand on its own anyway. Let me tell you, this guy wants to have !!!11 BUCKS!!! for his half-baked finished product that I wouldn't even give 3 bucks for. Be thankful that I am sharing this with you, so you know what a cheat he is. He doesn't know 5% of papercrafting and the designs are terrible and stolen anyway.

So, share it around so others may see the »attempt« to make a decent papercraft done wrong. Just don't buy his, stuff, it's not worth it. He thinks he's a designer of a >Idon'tknow< high caliber, but doesn't know the first thing. And his attitude is even worse. He is not friendly; he only wants the money and doesn't care anyway. Apparently from where I downloaded it from the buyer, it took 1 week after the money was deposited, and countless msg-attempts to even send the files over, which in my eyes is a half-scam and with the design you see now, it's really a full-scale scam.

I'll leave the link going for some days probs (or till I get banned from here again XD), share it around. Probably the mules from PaperzoneVN will also be here spying and they'll upload it in their stolen stuff as well XD I can't wait for the reactions.

Eternal glory for the one and only dark lord of salvation, Satan the mighty XD :

https://mega.nz/file/29tQCCKQ#-cuye6dNvNw1Vms390bECKbKCe4uZDs3gFEYI2wNPD4
>>
>>593693
Thank you for the share!!
>>
Thanks lol i was want this one
>>
>>593693
DAMN, you really hate this guy huh? o-O not that I give a hoot about it, as long as the links are provided >_<
>>
>>593741
Sorry, but if it's true, thank f*** that he shared it with us. I am the one who posted the 1. post about if anybody got it (like 1-2 months ago), because I contacted him like 5-times, each of my msg was "seen" on his FB page and I got no return msg, nothing. Just ignored. And I had no beef with him, I had never contacted him, nothing wrong on my side. It's like selective-selling or something, and even that in a very bad way if he had to wait like 1 week to even send it over? What kind of idiot seller would do that. You either send them over when I send my money, or you get a PayPal dispute. It's that simple. F+++ people that don't even know how to sell online stuff. Probably half-literate anyway, just like the rest.

And besides that, he deliberately hid the flaws and error of the papercraft in the releases. The template is jacked-up and I thank nirvana I didn't buy this bad work, because I would want my money back. I pay for commissions from a few crafters out there, mainly Kaki, and they do 1000% better job than this. I would be ashamed to put these in my display case with other actual works of art, because I only see the bad texture-job on this. It's just not worth it. Now I know the truth, thanks for tell us!
>>
>>593742
*telling

I am not illiterate, I just write like the wind *laughs*
>>
>>593693
w t f
>>
>>593693
I feel your pain, op. Anyway, thank you!
>>
>>593693
HAHAHAHAH XD has somebody actually shown this to Danyuu? XDDD damn, I want to see his face when he sees this, smug bastard. Serves him right! Was the same thing with me, ignored all the way for unknown reasons. Yu reap what you sow my friends.
>>
>>594021
he saw it and make a facebook post,he's angy saying that people make fake account to criticize and the coments say that it's only envy
>>
>>594109
I knowwww dudeee XD it's all I wanted and more. Love the rage and hate. Damnit, I got to get to that site again and ask if he has any more stuff to share that is his. I want to post all of his "premium" crap on here now just to piss him off, smug bastard XDDDD and how people are defending him hahahaha XDDD laughable. Just because they want his free stuff. Not even worth my time to make them, all of his designs are shit and he can't even do a decent texture on the things XDDDDD you suck Danyuu
>>
I wish people would share all the "premium" things. Even the name given to these things you got to buy, "premium" is stupid. I wish people would just share all of the papercrafts and stop making crappy half-assed designs to make money. How about getting a real job, losers.
>>
>>594109
>>594126

On this sidenote, got to take up the challenge and re-upload the thing, since his latino-lover followers that "support him so much" will want to grab the file for free as well, once they figure out how to type in the address ... if they ever do...XDDDD

So much for support, you know exactly who you are, you who you are reading this. Everybody is a hypocrite if you can download stuff for free, so don't go all knighty and lovey-dovey on his FB page and then steal the stuff on here behind his back. You are all the same.

So here you go fellow thieves (I think of it more as a Robin Hood thing actually, robbing from the stupid and giving to the educated "woke" masses in this case XD):

https://easyupload.io/2arb7z
>>
>>594132
>https://easyupload.io/2arb7z
why I can't open this link?
>>
>>594134
Works for me dude. Try copying this and remove the _

https_://_easyupload_.io/_2arb7z_ if it's maybe something po is blocking or whatever.
>>
File: easy.jpg (36 KB, 1079x471)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>594135
>https_://_easyupload_.io/_2arb7z_
it's like that, maybe you can upload to another file hosting?
>>
>>594126
that's why telegram groups exist,i love those things,is almost all low poly but i have save a lot,but a lot of money for those groups
>>
>>594136 there it is,in some time i'll delete so enjoy while you can
https://mega.nz/file/WplwlLYB#r8WZekB6pRt1PEOul9IF41QLYk26Sj3IvDPsCYMyIlA
>>
>>594137
Got any recomendations of the specific groups, links, names, etc? I got no idea, since I never used those before
>>
>>594140
https://t.me/joinchat/N7n0oBbvzLZrxNUTnKSGBQ the only problems is this is a spanish group,when you enter say that you're from 4chan or something and i'll help you with anything
>>
>>594143
Got it. Who do I need to chat with or how does this go? I didn't see any history in it or anything. It is specific requests only or how do they work?
>>
>>594145
give me a second and i resend a lot of interesenting files,i'm a kuromi papercraft
>>
there,i send a lot of premium papercraft,hope some caught your interest,if you want one in especific talk me,i'm the one that send pokemons and all those things
>>
>>594147
Hi, could you send it to me too? I just joined the group my username is Dalek.
>>
>>594148
Thank you for the sent files. They all look nice and I know most of them, but I'm really not interested in these low-poly print-it-yourself types. Do you also have any "normal" papercrafts, like the Ninguang one, with actual textures, that are premium and for trade. I would be interested in those. Like the ones from Crisiscraft etc.?
>>
>>593693
Thank u for sharing! If it true, I agree with it! ^^
>>
No'ice
>>
>>593693
TX for share! Share more!
>>
>>593693
DId you get the other ones?
>>
>>594551
Actually no, not yet. Still waiting for the trade, apparently my source has got 3 others of Danyuu, so I'm seeing what I can trade for them, since he doesn't want to share them for free anymore... figures...
>>
>>593742 etc.
Thought that, since the first post was actually about him ignoring all of you, even though you written him on his FB page (I do remember the first post, about 3 or 4 people wrote this), I would share the email openly:

danyupapercraft@gmail.com

Why? IF he actually has a business and demands REAL money, he should openly share account info anyway, so I think that if he wants money for his crappy work, we are also entiteld to know his email. Again, why? Because this: IF you actually deposit the money on his PayPal on the email, he has no right to refuse to send the file no matter what. So easy, 1. send the money on his account, 2. send a msg or email to him and say you already paid for the file and you want your file. As easy as that.

Again, why? "He has the right to refuse to send the files." WRONG!!! And this is the beauty of my strategy!!! If you deposit the money and he doesn't send the files back, you can easily open a "DISPUTE" on PayPal itself. This means his PayPal is going to be blocked, untill you get what you paid for and PayPal guarantees success for this one XDDDD Believe me, had 1 or 2 of these myself with transactions, where people didn't send what I paid them for, and I opened a legal dispute and got my stuff in less than 1 day. It actually works.

Else, do spam him up if you got some time. I already subscribed him to some nice spamming sites myself >XDDDD Why, again? Because I hate that a**hole, it's that simple. Share the files, or buzz off Danyuu. It's open war on here. Come and get me gaylord XDDD
>>
>>594626
That's called harassment.
>>
>>594626
Seriously not cool.
>>
>>594630
>>594631
If you say so. If you got into the supermarket and the casheer would not want me to sell the cheese and I sue her or call the cops, is that harrasment? I think not. If I buy something and it's legaly mine and the person doesn't deliver it to me, and I sue him, is that harrasment? NO, it's called theft. And it's called racism or celectism or whatever. He gets what he deserves. Spam all the way, I don't give a flying t*rd. People that agree with me, do the same. It's gonna be fun ;)
>>
>>594632
You do know that cashiers have the right to refuse alcohol to minors and people who seem intoxicated. Similarly, he has the right to refuse to sell his own work to someone who will probably just upload it somewhere. Johan get a life and stop tormenting the guy it's a real dick move.
>>
>>593693
all this models from danyuu are a shit but live and let live
>>
>>594632
get a life, boyfriend, or someone loves you
>>
>>594626
Not saying you are wrong, but... just curious why are you spending so much time, effort and rage on someone whose work you claim sucks. Just saying if I don't think someone's work is worth two shits, I don't care if they are a prick on top of it and won't sell to me. I don't want their shit anyway. I also don't scour for someone to share it with me and don't bother sharing it if I stumble upon it. It is shit, right? Seems like a waste of time to get your panties in a wad about. He doesn't want to sell/share, good, let him disappear into obscurity at his own hand. He seems to be occupying too much space in your head, rent free. And for someone you despise and think whose work is worthless, you sure are giving him a lot of free advertising. If you really think he sucks, forget him and let us do the same.
>>
>>594634
>>594636
>>594643
>>594649
I already replyed to all of these about 3-times and got banned (posts deleted), because the new illiterate admin apparently can't read. So better hurry up before I get banned again to download the stuff I am sharing.

Anyway, long story short, I got another file from Dan-dick that he apparently "shares for free" if you make his papercrafts, but even though I send the pictures to him, he didn't share any files with me. So much for "free". Probably again only free to those he really likes and are simping up to his manly vagina and speak Spanish**.

Pokemon Trainer Hilda papercraft by Danyuu:

https://mega.nz/file/2x8AkBQA#M9UxFQFs8YstiGdHD0avu2txlxqvGK58rSliB6BjF98

*Download while it's up and I don't get banned and the posts deleted

XD enjoy~ and PLEASE, SHARE it around the world so everybody gets it! :)
>>
>>594674
Nice
>>
File: woody.jpg (6 KB, 227x222)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
really??? Is this all because he did not answer a photo? maybe your built is shit, seriously find a life
>>
>>594721
If YOU say so. How about YOU get a life and stop replying to these posts then, if you don't apreciate the leaked files a**hole. People like you are exactly the thing that makes people stop sharing stuff. Crawl back into your basement and take a good hard look at YOURSELF before judging others. At least he is sharing stuff, unlike YOU. Waste of space
>>
>>594721
1. Learn propper English. It's "Satan doesn't love assholes" or "Satan does not love assholes". Judging by that, you have to be a 8 year old child without that basic knowledge of grammar, so you shouldn't be on here anyway. Go back to mommy. --- Probably even 8 year old children wouldn't make that mistake to be honest....

2. I do what I want with my own time. And if I wanted to do them, I did. And as besides establised, I am not the only one he actually ignored for no reason. His selective pickiness was meant for others as well, not including just me, as we saw from other posts and the 1. post that was made I remember from Ninguang (you can check the archive.moe so you see that others were involved as well - the source I got it from is also a guy that was ignored for more than 1 week, although he paid for the files already...). The basis was build the papercraft and you get the 2. one etc., his stupid "dynamic" thing. And I built it, and he ignored it and didn't send the next tier. Just like he did with my inquiry about buying his files. It's plain and simple revenge now really.

If you have a business and you are selling things, you can't be picky about your customers regarding race, religion, whatever. To that point I had never even been in contact with him, didn't post anything about him, always posted free papercrafts in other forums on FB and I am generally always a pleasant guy. But if he chooses to ignore me and I wanted to buy his stuff and invested time in it like that and assembled his stuff, well then, you just plainly piss me off man. And that's what you get. I want to get all of his stupid premium files, so he doesn't get any more cash out of those anymore. He won't joke about others that way again, ever. Serves him right
>>
>>594674
Tx for sharing! Got more comming?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.