[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~48 hours. Apply here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey /po/, I made a senbazuru for my local hospital because of Covid but now they're saying they won't accept it because "it's a fire hazard". Classic honestly. Any ideas/recommendations to do with it?
>>
>>593425
Damn man, that breaks my heart. Know how much work goes into this :/ you got any other local thing that does good for people and would be glad to have it? I am sure your local retirement home would be crazy about this or something else like that.
>>
>>593425
That's beautiful
Gift it to the fire department
>>
>>593425
Wow, nice work anon. You should find another local bunch that would accept a gift of goodwill like this one.

>>593437
Ironically, a good option since they'd be well-equipped for the fire hazard part.
>>
>>593425

I want it.
>>
>>593425
I'd gift it to a local school or do as >>593434 recommended.

My there's a school or summer camp for special needs kids I think they would like that.
>>
Light it on fire and post the video on youtube, duh
>>
>>593425
Did you do anything with this already? Hopefully it was not in vain and you gifted it to something local so they would be happy with it? Keep us updated man :D
>>
>>593425
NICE
>>
>>593425
>they won't accept it because "it's a fire hazard"
There are so much stupidity behind this, and there it's so frustrating that I'm left speechless at where to start
Fuckem, find another hospital or give it to other kind of folks who save lives like >>593437
suggested.
>>
That's really wholesome. I hope some other institution will accept it - please keep us posted.
>>
>>593425
Give it to a school?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.