[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There is 1 poster in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8.png (4.72 MB, 2544x3504)
4.72 MB
4.72 MB PNG
Hey everyone!

Here is the fixed scan.

Did some major adjust on images

Re-draw sakura face and other parts like base card

Not %100 accurate but now i think is a better option for people who can't afford it

The scans were made by >>590237 annon

Did my best cleaning some parts! Enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rg4ptxphe3ofu4d/Cardcaptor+Sakura+Clear+Card+Ver.+[SCANS-fix].rar/file
>>
>>592512
really
>>
>>592448
If it's not too much of a bother can you please do Xingchen next?
>>
>>592530
Wich one?
>>
>>592531
Hey Skullface! omg wow! This is really awesome! I actually didn't know that you posted on a different board and was wondering that you disappeared from the chat. Anyway, this is amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work! If you wanted me to do any touch up on anything, let me know, and yeah even though my level isn't as great as yours. :)
>>
>>592558
Good morning! It Will be easyer if you could make the folds visible so i just re Paint some stuffs xD i mean, i tryed yo Fix all Sakura sheets but im lazy + work and study
>>
File: 554596554.png (868 KB, 636x876)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
>>592531
This one.
>>
>>592577
Ahhh stardust, i don't have the file
>>
>>592561
Ahhh Skullkid I'm so sorry. I really forgot to finish making the tabs more visible for the Sakura Clear Card. I've been so busy with schools and life that this slipped my mined. I was wondering if this is still in Work In Progress and that you'd still want me to complete it.
>>
>>593438
hey taro! I fixed Sakura already! Someone asked for stardust but she looks okay to build... Want to fix another model?
>>
>>593454
Yeah no problem! What is the papercraft that is needed to be fixed?
>>
>>592577
I think this one... But she looks okay for me...
Maybe we can try another one too
>>
Hmmm.. Okay! I'll see if there's any need to fix that one. If not, what else should we work on?
>>
>>594390
Miku 10 anniversary,?
>>
thanks, can't wait to make this just to cum on it
>>
>>594401
Oof!
>>
Okay so I actually bought the Miku 10th Anniversary Dress, and here is my scan of it. Hopefully it should be a lot clearer, but if not then we can always edit it.

https://mega.nz/file/fO4EHI6Q#-nuvUAvqb3B15lsiNkGNnAbsPKhdZrTwyeoiZhNRn18

I'm going to leave this link open to the public within the time limit from 8/11/21 through 8/15/21 to prevent any further piracy situation such as the Youlingke one.
>>
>>596895
How long would a project like this typically take?
>>
>>596896
Its hard to say. I guess it really depends on your time schedule and the difficulty of the print. For me, I would guess somewhere between 5-6 weeks, assuming that you are doing it everyday. It can also vary on people work as well. But for the Miku 10th Ann. Dress, nothing was edited. All I did was scan it after receiving my purchase.
>>
>>596895
Thanks but actually dont post ANYTHING on here for these yeets to get. Not only are the chinese suckers selling these gonna find out and ban the whole western distribution for everybody but also fuck these bitches on here not supporting ANYTHING in their lives and being fake entitled to beg for every single shit they should have bought themselves. I know you wanted to do good, but this is contraproductive a d the whole sales thing through distributers can come crashing down on all of us... please remove it
>>
>>596895
Great! thanks for the high quality scans! much appreciated.
Are there any instructions btw?
>>
Hey everyone! Due to the situation that we are currently in, I can no longer share the works of these papercrafts by the designers. To conclude, I will end the distribution regardless of the original time limit constraint.

>>596933

For the instructions, I believe that there is an anonymous on the "Share Anime Model? Part 2" board that has the instructions for this Miku. You would just need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and that anonymous should be the 3rd to last post.

>>588719

The anonymous stated that you can just email or request the links privately on twitter. I am not going to include his or her email with reasoning of exploitation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.