[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2b.jpg (428 KB, 580x773)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
where do i find pdfs of youlingke's work?
>>
>>592209
No one that has them is sharing. Some jackass in another thread has it in his gloat pic tirade. There is a guy in yet another Moe thread that has been sharing but not this model, yet.
>>
>>592220
OP asked a question and I gave a complete answer. What's your problem, nobody asked for your criticism of someone's attitude. Stay on topic, the thread was asking about a model. You are probably the jerk showing off his loot, go away.
>>
>>592315
XD
>>
>>592209
hi
>>
Man, I just got into this series and I want this model so bad! Hopefully somebody comes through!
>>
>>594183
Same as your head apparently... if you don't see the beauty in this, why even bother coming here. Go to another thread then.
>>
>>594189
Obvy bait. Go cry in a corner somehwhere else if mommy doesn't love you. Ain't getting nothing on here
>>
>>594197
are you 5 years old? What are you even doing on this site? Bored and want to poke some shit around or what? You literally got the whole 4chan threads to do that, we got a strick admin on here, so that won't fly and you'll get your ass banned pretty soon.
>>
>>594203
Hahaha XD now, now your backing down? Damn, your pull-out game must suck. If you got any, which I doubt. Ladies of the night have standards as well, can't buy it all with money.
>>
No, no. That's not just butthurt. It sounds more like a: 》Help me! I have accidentaly "fallen" on a horsecock and jammed it so far up my rectum I can't get it out of my arsehole anymore!!!《 kind of wimpering to me.
>>
>>594211
>>594212
Based
>>
>>594231
hahahah XD still based man-child
>>
How about all you retards on here stop bickering and go back to gindergarden where you belong. And leave, so we can get back to actual papercrafts. Annoying footfolk
>>
>>594240
Perfect papercraft for the perfect occasion :)
>>
>>594281
;9
>>
File: E3Gvp5PVcAAXFDD.jpg (484 KB, 1536x2048)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>592209
>>
>>594948
Looks good! I know it's just the character but the fact that she doesn't show her eyes always put me off buying her.
>>
Hi I would like to buy this template (printed on paper) but it is currently out of stock and as far as I see they only sell it on Japanese/Chinese pages and another language I don't recognize, I can pay for the printed sheet but the price increases considerably with the cost of shipping to my country Sout America and wait 30 days after it is no longer out of stock.
Would anyone like to share this character in exchange for help or trade for another?
:(
>>
>>595752
Buy it from the authors official Taobao using Superbuy as a proxy. For 1 papercraft it's about 5- 10 USD and with EMS small packet shipping it's about 25 USD for 50-155 grams.
The trick is to buy as many as possible while still staying in the weight category. If you buy say 7 it's the same shipping price as if you buy 1. Hope that helps
>>
>>595755
It doesn't help, as you can read. I got the same problem, but different country. I would alsk pay for them if somebody could scan them the right way for me. I can't order from Taobao or any of the other china crappy sites, that's why he is asking and that's why I agree and would also be willing to pay for such a service etc.
>>
>>595756
>I can't order from Taobao
Yes, you can. EMS is worldwide shipping, you can use Superbuy from any country in the world and get it shipped to you. You paying someone would cost the same as you buying it yourself.
>>
>>595785
NO I CAN'T FFS
>>
>>595789
Why can't you what's your reason?
>>
>>595791
Been posted on other threads on here on the 1. site, just read it.
>>
>>594951
I am the one who did the two 2B models at >>594948
You can choose to show her eyes by not attaching her eye mask. So don't be hesitated.
>>
>>596193
Don't bother to type again, trollface. Nobody cares what you built. We are asking about templates. If you don't have it, buzz off. And learn English btw....
>>
>>596193
Oh ok cool, I'll consider it thanks.
>>
File: Troll-1.png (302 KB, 1920x558)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>596201
Of course, I did scan templates when I did these models.
I just wonder why nobody cares what I built. Isn't this channel about papercraft and origami ?
>>
>>596243
Because most here especially >>596201 are entitled Commies. They see things that others have and that they want and think you should just give it to them. That said I don't see a problem in the asking, just a problem with the entitled, name-calling temper tantrum, when you don't give them what they feel they deserve.

On the other hand, you say you want to share what you built... But instead of pics of your build, you post pics of the files on your computer, that is what makes you a troll.

Although this board is 'supposed' to exist to share templates/diagrams, I don't see a problem with other forms of sharing. Pics of kits purchased (should include info where/how to buy, gives noble reason to post). Trade deals circulate models, increasing it's spread and possible eventual release here. Pics of builds, because why else amass these.

Just my thoughts. None of this bothers me, but this mindset, if shared, would improve the atmosphere here. You can't have everything, not do you need to.
>>
>>596245
The first post was just, I wanted to share my experience when I built the models.
But the guy with very offensive attitude above said like I wanted to troll, so I decided to troll him. If this bothers you then I'm sorry.
>>
>>596248
>>596248
Damn, I'm sorry about that guy. Like, good god they can't even appreciate art and just want to be thieving trolls themselves. Great work on the models though but I gotta ask, what kind of paper did you use them on, especially the gma?
>>
>>596255
Srawling into his behind because you think he is gonna share the "scanned" templates he "has". Come on people, are only idiots with iq of an average of 30 on here. If he actually had them, you don't start the conversation like that. It's pure trolling at it's finest. And the polite attire is good type-acting, and that's about it. Don't fall for every trick on here.
>>
>>596255
I bought it from taobao so I'm not sure what kind of paper it was.
I just can say it could be 120gsm paper.
Because when I failed to paint nail polish on the boots, I re-printed the boots using my paper and I felt not so much different.
>>
>>596260
>>596260
120 gsm huh? I'll make sure to do the same thing with my crafts next time. I completed a few from Lili who's known for her Touhou crafts. The ones I've done was Yuuka Kazami, Yuyuko Saigyouji, that Kobato girl with the blonde pigtails. I was actually working on two crafts but stopped due to some mishap. One was the FGO Pink Haired Catgirl which was a bit stretched and Atago from Azur Lane who has her legs crushed by someone
>>
>>596271
Also, I'm gonna use 120gm in the future since my crafts crumple easily and are very fragile. Btw is there a type of paper thats 120 gsm and has a shiny sheen to it or do you apply the shiny sheen via some spray finisher or something? I'm learning more desu, mostly learned how to make their structure stronger by adding paper inside them or even paper balls to prevent crumpling when handled by others
>>
>>596271
What kind of paper are you using now ?
I used to use 180 gsm paper. Model gets sturdier, but it's hard to bend and keep shape.
>>
>>596346
I changed to use 120 gsm since I built S.V model.
He suggests use this kind of paper and most of his model is build using it.
>>
>>596353
Jannies deleted my og comment, but yeah I just use run of the mill bond paper. I start using 120 gsm soon
>>
on peut parler des papercraft youlingke par email si vous voulez :)
tazpapercraft@gmail.com

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.