[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Started this because I couldn't post it in OP Thread, and it looks like it could be getting close to post limit, idk...

>>588703
That is awesome!... The must have models from Youlingke imo, are Yae Sakura, Mandarin Dress Ver from Honkai Impact 3rd and Megumi Kato, Swimsuit Ver from Saenai Heroine No Sodatekata.
>>
>>588719
... once I finish up my organization of my files, I will post a few treats here... stay tuned.
>>
>>588719
Any scans of the Bikini girl on the right?
>>
File: images (46).jpg (24 KB, 452x678)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
There's also these models of Laffey Oath ver. that for the life of me still cant find any kind of scans
>>
>>588725
This is a japanese designer I know from Twitter. Never releases the crafts, only does them for him/herself, so forget it. You won't get anything out of there.
>>
>>588727
???
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-13295798334.2.5c443263J39K0G&id=632908281081
>>
>>588727
>Japanese
You mean Chinese
>>
>>588724
Not yet, of either, if I had scans I would post.
>>
File: 1611197042148.jpg (1.06 MB, 1966x2673)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
You've all probably already seen this one but just in case.

https://mega.nz/file/mip03brQ#hS46ph8qJIHFthoJEQddot3NsgG5WuyD3MLDaoQQWcA
>>
Since the original thread is full, is this where the new posts will be sent
>>
>>591352
Any new updates!?!?! :)
>>
this is for papertv anon ,( I hope you are still around here )
sorry for posting here, but the other tread gone
( https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Xj02PGTkNmJnrTy8823ejQ )
pass ( 8vwf )
>>
>>591736
I'm not papertv Anon but here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2kj8t302e782200/Murmansk_chibi.rar/file
>>
>>591736
Thanks for finiding it! Got any more of these cuties?
>>591742
And thank you for sharing the file and downloading it, since many of us can't access Pooh sites XD
>>
File: 6630198052003200471.jpg (207 KB, 750x1010)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>588719
https://www.mypapercraft.net/fgo-nero-claudius-bride-paper-craft/
>>
There are some hololive models in here >>590723
>>
>>591742
thanks anon , and no, i don´t have more, it´s a model from 7t sunday, unfortunately not many new models lately, but i keep searching and posting here the address for download, so stay tuned
>>
>>588725
This model is by Seikai aka Paper Colors and is sold on Taobao.
>>
File: IMG_20210407_185405_077.jpg (3.09 MB, 3024x3523)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>589010

Made this model last weekend. Thanks so much!
>>
>>588719
Would love to get a hold of the Honkai models. I know there’s one out there somewhere of Seele in her Swallowtail Phantasm outfit too.
>>
>>591844
You mean this one: https://paperzonevn.com/threads/honkai-impact-3-seele-vollerei-swallowtail-phantasm.6700/

That PaperzoneVn has STOLEN from the shared files ON HERE and are now posting as if they found it. Crap site with crap admins, but what can you do. At least you can get the free ones that were shared by others on here anyway.... stupid dipsh*t VN asswipes. hate their guts.
>>
File: IMG_2656.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1600)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Where?
>>
Anybody got the new Klee one? First it was 1 dollar, now it's 11 dollars, that stupid guy doesn't know how to count, bitch. AND he still refuses to sell it. Anybody can buy it for me? Also the other one that's 11 dollars, not the crappy ghost one, the orange one. And yeah, the fucker NOT selling this is Danyuu for anybody wanting to get it for me. I can trade with other exclusives or anything, just write.
>>
>>591984
Why should anyone be your sugar daddy... "Trade for other exclusives", what exclusives? Won't sell to you? Huh, sold to me, maybe you come off like an untrustworthy asshole. He seemed very nice to me and wants to sell to many people. Looks like it is you, not him.
>>
>>592007
Thank you! That's exactly what I was thinking, he was always nice to me too. Now it's time to wait for the flood of grammatically incorrect hate comments.
>>
>>592007
I said I want to trade for other papercrafts, and I got a lot of excusives that can't be found as well. But I got so many I can't just list my 500GB map of papercrafts like that. And besides, if you don't want to trade it, FUCK OFF and move along dipshit. Nobody asked a prick like you anyway. I always get what I want anyway, so just move along your dumpster.
>>592008
You as well budy, fuck off right in that rathole you came through of.
>>
What is this, the new snowflake central or what? XD people getting butthurt by other people throught the net, what are you, 5 years old?
>>
File: IMG_20210418_103230260.jpg (2.21 MB, 4160x3120)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>592012
I've seen you on other threads here. Your way of speaking to others, your expectation that we all should buy you things, and just your general attitude is shit. I know for a fact that THIS is why Danyuu won't sell to you. You don't know how to approach people, and your general sense of entitlement is what is preventing you from much of what you want.

I purchased Klee, Hu Tao, Ningguang, and Female Titan from Danyuu without a problem. He was very nice and eager to sell to others. I also bought Rindou Mikoto and Captain Houshou Marine (before it was pulled) from Suiraku/Moekami/Mizuirogakuen. I also purchased the models in the following 6 pictures. Because I don't have a problem buying the models I want and know how to have a respectful approach to designers is why I have these and you don't.

The first pic is models by Sekai/Paper Colors with the exception of the far right 3.
>>
File: IMG_20210418_110108293.jpg (1.98 MB, 4160x3120)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>592028
Pic 2 of 6. Models by Youlingke/Hong Iaw.

Bottom right kit is a new one, HMS Cheshire from Azur Lane.
>>
File: IMG_20210418_121434198.jpg (2.27 MB, 4160x3120)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>592029
3 of 6. Top 2 rows Youlingke, bottom 2 Bubu Paper.
>>
File: IMG_20210418_124226725.jpg (2.27 MB, 4160x3120)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>592030
4 of 6. Models labeled on pink sheets, not sure of designers on far right, gapped from other models.
>>
File: IMG_20210418_125732725.jpg (2.24 MB, 4160x3120)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB JPG
>>592031
5 of 6, labeled except bottom row, random.
>>
File: IMG_20210418_132026683.jpg (2.4 MB, 4160x3120)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
>>592032
Final pic by Lili, except random right ones. Far right bottom kit is a SD EVA-01 from Neon Genesis (not sure of designer yet. It is far superior to any of the available EVA-01 versions found on the web.

*Edit: first pic has 3 models by Pepasweet to the left of the Lego Chestburster.
>>
>>592012
BTW, I find it funny that you ask everyone here for models and then those who have what you want, you tell that nobody asked them. You act like a prick and then call everyone else a prick. The irony and your real problem eludes you. I was considering posting some of these kits after scanning, but you swung me the other way on that thought. Sounds like it would be best if you were the one to move along.
>>
>>592035
Yeah right "considering". Thats what all of you pricks say on here. No matter the attutude on here, be it 95% people on here actually sharing stuff you can't get anymore, there will somehow always be that "1" person that is at fault for you NOT sharing the files. Showing off the collection and then saiyng you won't share it, and then I am the problem XD take a good look in the mirror boy, and ask youself again who has the shit attitude. Been sharing stuff on here for months now and nobody gives a damn. Go show off your stuff to somebody else that actually belives you lies of "wanting to share". The site is shit because of pricks like you, only teasing to get them hard and doing nothing and walking away. You, my dear sir, dusguist me.
>>
>>592028
Actually YOU seem to be the problem as well on here. Showing your collection for what? Just to promise empty lies. Damn, you are all crazy on here. I mean for what, because 2, 3, 4 people on here are total shit, and the others are actually sharing and giving working links for papercrafts that nobody else got. For what, to piss of that 2 people that actually reply on here and that have a shitty attitude, and leaving out the 100 that visit on here and actually contribute and didn't do anything to you. Just to make 1 or 2 people on the net angry? DAMN BOY, go think about your life choices for once. I don't know what is happening here... your life is sad if you have to get revenge on that stupid twat posing shitty replies...
>>
>>591984
ACTUALLY, he didn't want to sell to me either. So no idea how OTHERS got them, but I couldn't buy them as well. And I didn't have any problems before that or anything, just written him if he can share the transaction details any nothing. So I don't think the pissed-off anon is the only one with this problems btw.
>>
>>592036
Think what you will, believe whatever helps you cope with what you have cost yourself. How is that working for you... Bear in mind plenty of people have purchased from Danyuu and he wants to sell to many more, yet you, individually, were refused. Really let that sink in and think about it. Instead of attacking everyone else, fix you and I think you might be surprised at the change. Go look at your posts, they all start abrasively and insulting. Until you accept that YOU are your problem, nothing will change for you. Good luck.
>>
The board is going to hell again for ppl not sharing and teasing only, huh. Could have guessed that 2021 won't be any better...
>>
>>592036
>>592037
>>592038
Real quick you see the entitlement pour out from all the commies who pollute this board.
>>
>>592037
This response is one approach... curious what does it usually yield? I have politely asked for a lot of things here. Usually my politeness was met with several instances of hostility. I used to get mad, then I just decided to shrug and find another way or accept. This place is but one of many tools to get what you want. The attitude you bring can often decide the result for many. It is a good lesson to learn that maybe, just maybe the person at the other side is sitting on a goldmine that they could be willing to share, if just everyone could be polite and accepting that they are owed nothing. I was by no means planning on sharing all of these, but I had planned on sharing many. Don't believe that... okay... you are wrong, but okay.

As to "the 100 that visit and actually contribute", you are laughably over inflating. These types of models are rarely shared. Right now there is an anon that is sharing extremely poor scans of many. But it is just one anon, not many, not 100... it is appreciated, but honestly they need a lot of work to be worth printing. Again ONE guy with shitty scans. He should stop buying kits and buy a good scanner. Me I will just buy the kits he posted and scan them myself. Because I am owed nothing. Everything else shared here is easy to get with a little effort, nothing to pat yourself on the back about.

The 'anger management issue guy' posted a few, but only after another anon called him out on it, when he failed on his promise. BTW I never promised anything.
>>
>>592038
I will offer a bit of free advice. Some people only speak one language fluently and respond better, when spoken to in that language. Also what one culture deems as rude is perfectly normal to others. Not assuming anything about your approach, just saying that was my approach and I had no problems. Outside of that, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>592041
Real quick you see the entitlement pour out from all the commies who this they are better than this board.
>>
>>592043
Well I got no idea what that spanish fucker seems to misunderstand about my inquiry and me actually NOT being rude, but I am speaking rude now coz that guy pisses me off for being picky about people he doesn't even know and actually want to buy his stuff. And I am not the only one. There was a previous borad about his crafts and I know that at least 2 other people said they wanted to buy the crafts and he didn't give a flying fuck about it. So, explain that to me. Whatever really, I don't care anymore anyway.
>>
>>592029
Want to trade stuff? Give me your mail and we can trade if you'd like. Maybe I got some stuff you would like. Would certainly aprecaite it.
>>
>>592042
Yeah, really mature that it only seems that this "I wanted to share, but..." bullshit is always coming out when a big shistorm is enraging this board again. You are all attention whores, nothing else. You don't give a flying fuck about sharing or anything, you just posted all those stuff to piss people off. So stop acting like a glorified hero, you are just the same prick as me. Deal with it, fatso.
>>
>>592042
Damn seriously man. You SHITTALK about the 1 and only free papercrafts anon that made this board readable in the last few months?!?! YOU are really the ASSHOLE here. Hope you choke on all those "crafts you wanted to share". Damn people acting like they are better than others, you make me sick.
>>
File: 1276102503.jpg (46 KB, 800x800)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Just leaving this here. Thought you people might want to have it so you can throw it around at unknown random people talking shit online. And throwing tantrums like immature brats that you are.

And remember kids, always bursh your teeth after a meal ;)
>>
>>592047
>>592048
I still hear nothing but entitlement. That has always been this board's problem and apparently always will be. You see something you want and can't get it here. So go get it for yourself, some other way. You'll stop crying, stop being dependent on someone else, and have a better attitude here and in turn not push those who would share but don't, away. Naw, that couldn't help, sounds too easy.
>>
>>592053
Soooo wiseguy, what are you doing else than belitting and making yourself feel better by criticising other people? Does that make YOU better? Sure feels that way. It's easy to judge other people, but a lot lot harder to look at what you yourself are actually doing. You are just the same, believe me.
>>
>>592028
Could you please post Moekami's Houshou Marine? There's no way to buy it after it got taken down
I've posted some more Hololive related models like his Okakoro and SV's Sora in >>590723 too if you'd like them!
>>
>>592056
No, none of this makes me feel better. You are just like all the f'ers in the US that think everyone is out to get them. The only answer to correct for this paranoid delusion is for the world to give them free handouts. If the 100 people here that supposedly 'contribute' were to take advantage of the info provided here & buy a couple kits each this board would have all of these. Two kits would cost very little. I posted the pics to show what could have been had if everyone actually contributed instead of raging about what isn't just given to you because mama said you are a special princess.

If somebody posts pics of something I want, but won't share, my first reaction is NOT to rage, even if that's why they are doing it. Because I AM NOT ENTITLED TO IT. They bought it with their hard earned money, & I contributed nothing. I first try to find out where & how they got it & just get it myself. If that doesn't pan out, I try to see if they will deal for them, if not I shrug & go back to square one. If they share great, if not I'm no worse off. I am owed nothing & neither are you.

As to Danyu, I can't say, I don't know the details of your interactions. Did he specifically say he won't sell to you or did you just not get a response. Maybe you are using the Messenger Ap on a phone & he can only do it through pm on a pc, they are different... Or maybe you come off like an ass like you always do here.

I didn't expect everyone to have a temper tantrum seeing pics of kits that I paid for... Only you, because you snap angrily at everyone, unless they are giving you what you want. If you are raging at seeing something someone else has just because they won't hand it over to you, it is indisputable proof you are an entitled jackass. Those who support your childish fits & name calling is no better. This thread has proven you are not the only one.

Really believe it not, if it weren't for spastic, insulting, entitled brats like yourself I would have posted a few kits.
>>
>>592050
looks to me like you shit and fell back in it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.