[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: saigyouji-yuyuko.jpg (64 KB, 675x900)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Got me looking on the Chinese site that the wiseguy was posting, and DAMNNNN, drooling right now. So much on there seriously. I'll post links of what you definetly can't get anywhere online and that can maybe be ripped?

paper.tv/skadi/
/ump45/
/klee/
/queens-blade/
/nadeko-sengoku/
/black-rock-shooter-5/
/devil_q/
/saigyouji-yuyuko-2/
/doma-umaru/
/mori-girl/
/president/
/awashima-seri/
/kotori-minami/
/ijn-ryujo/
/yukari-q/
/renamon/
/candies-miku/
/aragoto/
/texas-q/
/raiden-mei/
/chris-3d/

Help us widen our papercraft collection!!!! XD
>>
>>586087
Well I would love to help ya, but the rude wiseguy that requested that site to be ripped felt the need to attack anyone looking for a little game of 'exchange tennis' after essentially offering a trade himself.

He felt the need to be an ass to anyone willing to help him to some extent because they were doing the same thing as him. So I can't share anything that might help him. His attitude blew it for me. He probably has all of these, being the papercraft God he fancies himself. I have most of these but hopefully he can help ya, cause if not, I have no interest in helping someone like him who is so rude to people he does not even know. These were pretty easy for me to get, so I'm assuming he will post those to spite this post, if so you are welcome. I found this place 3 yrs ago and have never experienced anything so toxic.

This is what I have from your list...

paper.tv
YES /skadi/
YES /ump45/
NOT YET /klee/
YES /queens-blade/
YES /nadeko-sengoku/
YES /black-rock-shooter-5/
NO /devil_q/
YES /saigyouji-yuyuko-2/
MAYBE /doma-umaru/
YES /mori-girl/
YES /president/
YES /awashima-seri/
YES /kotori-minami/
YES /ijn-ryujo/
NO /yukari-q/
NO /renamon/
SCAN /candies-miku/
NO /aragoto/
NO /texas-q/
NO /raiden-mei/
NO /chris-3d/

The MAYBE, I think I have, but have to find it. The SCAN is one I have but need to scan still. I would have posted but screw that guy and his site rip "offer". He can keep his S.V. collection, I'll get them from someone else eventually. Rude jerks like this make sharing here suck.
>>
I took a look at this site, but can't manage to ever create an account, always get a message that the phone number is invalid, and if I use a chinese one, I get the message "isv.BUSINESS_LIMIT_CONTROL"

Tried to use either Weibo or QQ to create an account, but this is messed up way too much

If anyone ever get access to that, could share just the Renamon one with us, please?

Thank you.
>>
>>586091
Is there a way to msg you privately or something? Can I send you my mail? Are you interested in sharing all of these? I got some in my collection, but don't know if the asshole pissed you off so much you aren't willing to help :( It's not my fault really, I just wanted these to be shared somehow. I think I could get some of those S.V. files, but I guess not all. I got no idea what to share with you that would help me get those. Please? Any requests or conditions for sharing/trading with me?
>>
>>586098
YES! That is the same problem for me. Hate these chinese bastards. I can't get anything working. Not Taobao, not this, not anything from those model sharing sites, nothing :( THat's why I asked if somebody AWESOME could share files or other links to these in any way possible. Not all of us are toxic here, let the Admin block the ones making shit, and let us share and trade what we have dammit.
>>
>>586091
I actually got 3 SV papercrafts downloaded that are from the deteled/super rare? collection of his, since aparently these are really rare and you don't have. Any way you would be willing to trade your patterns with me? I can give you my mail :) thank you
>>
That Yuyuko ver 2 definitely looks suspicious..
>>
File: aaa.png (204 KB, 1121x580)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>586098
>Renamon
You mean this one?
>>
File: 1edd92e59f7486.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>586280

I mean't this one from the pic I've uploaded, I searched on Google with the pic, all links leads to this chinese website, whoever made it, aparently only posted it there (I think)

Been trying to create an account there for awhile, but no success.
>>
>>586284
I'm using a US phone and it worked fine.
>>
>>586290
Ohhh, for the love of everything holy on this planet, please, please, share the Renamon papercraft if you have it! I have been posting on this site countless links and megauploads for everybody, please share the Renamon on here :( I can't get my phone to work, my country is not recognised, else I would have downloaded everything from the Chinese sites already.
>>
So... I've managed to create an account there, I just wanted Renamon, because I'm more into origami than papercraft, but I loved the design.

Once I get it, I can share here, but keep in mind that will take awhile... like every chinese board, this one is also based on credit/gold coin, so basically you need to pay for download for the most cool stuff, or do "tasks" in the site, like comment in random posts, follow people, daily login etc...

>>586291

Will share here once I get it, so just need to be patient from now on.

And no, you can't simply download everything from this site even with account, most of cool stuff has a price you gotta pay in "gold coins" from their system to unlock the download, which asks you to do tasks everyday, and be careful where you click, cuz some options also costs gold coins and don't even have confirmation, it's a total mess
>>
>>586295
Didn't even know that was a thing. I can't even manage to get an account with my phone number, so I had no idea the things on there are paid or for coins or what the system is. Hope it's not too hard to get them, but if some things are for coins only, I bet it's a mess on there :/ if you need anything or help in any way (fi that is even possible), just say the words.
>>
Hi, it's me again.

I've managed to get 200 coins for Renamon, but I'm mad on those stupid chinese boards, really.

The site gives you 2 options for download after you pay, one is baidu something and the other is a kind of chinese skydrive, firstly, the skydrive one does not open for me, shows conection expired or something, I think needs a VPN or something... the baidu one works, but every file has a 4 digit key to access it, but the site provides to you, but the problem is, I can't download this stupid file even I paid for it, cuz it throws me to baidu shit thing and for download there you need to register...yes, you need to register on baidu for download.

And guess what? You also need to use phone number, and it shows invalid as always :) you have an option to log with Weibo/Qq/WeChat also, but can't register with those I think, I tried use Weibo, it pulls some of my data from Weibo such username and so, but it asks you to place a phone number anyways, trying to register, but aparently only work with chinese numbers cuz does not have enough space to type my number, tried to use public numbers, it says can't register because the number is "in danger"

Maybe, just maybe, there is a way to create an account through app, but I don't want to install this crap , at least by now, I'm frustrated...

>>586296

About the help... I'll post here the links for Renamon files, you could try help me to make a way to register on baidu thing and download the file, then post in like mediafire or something and share here , if you manage to make it, would be awesome.

Here we go:

Renamon link (Baidu): https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SnOpVU20aMI_VYH_UA0Waw

if it asks for a key, put "bmvs" without quotes

Renamon link (ko6 skydrive): http://k.ko6.net/#s/6LARxepA

if it asks for a key, put "wiTsN" without quotes

Hope you have better luck than me :(
>>
>>586299
Actually, I think a freind that has Baidu can help me here, and hopefully he will able to download these for me. In any case, I will keep you posted and if it succeeds I'll upload it on Mediafire, definetly! Wish me luck and thanks for providing the links.
>>
File: msg.jpg (305 KB, 1346x680)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>586302

Since the board is giving me "spam" error msg does not matter how I reformat, I'm sending via print
>>
>>586304
Reupped it here for convenience for everyone
https://files.catbox.moe/5r0m7s.rar
>>
>>586305
You are AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing it, I really wanted to make this Renamon papercraft XD it's amazing and alos for sharing the info
>>
>>586304
As far as I know this is the only one of the "free" section that hasn't been shared yet:

paper.tv/yu-ji/

Others that were not released yet are all for coins.

There also is the main Baidu site for papercrafts, but I got no idea how to search on the board what can actually be downloaded and what not? Any tips on that. Since I can't do anything useful with accounts, I could gather up the patterns on there that were never released on any other site, if somebody can explain how this site even works and how to look for downlodable things (if not logged in), if that is even possible. This is the site:

tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E7%BA%B8%E6%A8%A1&ie=utf-8&pn=50
>>
>>586307

yu-ji:

link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1zM-s9GjQRl5xGLCbauIBTQ

key: 9ejh

Someone take this Blue Eyes White Dragon for me please.

link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1mWMAKXl6M7Juite1auE5zQ

key: hdsa

Thanks
>>
>>586307

Also forgot to say, I don't know how to search in this baidu site, the links I provide I take them from the site that needs an account, and as I told earlier, every link has a 4~5 character pass to have access, so I don't know if it's possible, will keep all informed if any news
>>
>>586307
>if somebody can explain how this site even works
Seems like it's a place mainly to upload photos of people's work.
If the uploader feels like it, they provide a link for the files, if not, then nothing.

Does anyone have this Roon?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6352911213

The download link that the uploader put up has expired, and now it looks like he's having people message him and get parts of it. to get the full model. (Equipment not included)
>>
File: Yu-ji.jpg (86 KB, 865x608)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>586307

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhk4yu3ggmsj3yh/Yu-ji.rar/file
>>
>>586312
No, it's a new one that you have to assemble it, and I think it has a time-limit as well. So, you can try to build part by part, and the designer sends you more parts as you go along. Probably nobody has it.
>>
>>586308
I think this is the same papercraft of the blue-eyed dragon here:

deviantart.com/showfar/art/Blue-Eyes-Alternative-White-Dragon-Papercraft-DL-857848003

(If links gets deleted, just search "blue dragon papercraft" on Deviantart and you should find it)

So there is no need to download it, I think it's the same.
>>
>>586304
It would be awesome if we could organize ourselves and get the other un-shared papercrafts for coins out of the page. Apparently you can get yourself a paper-tv account and then the nice anon with the Baidu links can download them for us. Here are the ones that weren't shared yet:

paper.tv/chris-3d/
paper.tv/texas-q/
paper.tv/aragoto/
paper.tv/candies-miku/
paper.tv/yukari-q/
paper.tv/ijn-ryujo/
paper.tv/kotori-minami/
paper.tv/saigyouji-yuyuko-2/ (yes, it's a different one, not the scans one)
paper.tv/devil_q/
paper.tv/black-rock-shooter-5/ (also a different version)
paper.tv/queens-blade/

Correct me if anything is missing, or if anybody has them already, it would be awesome to share them on here. Thank you.

So, anybody interested in getting all these links with the coins? So we can organize ourselves etc.
>>
>>586326

They are the same, thanks for sharing.

>>586327

I have the account there, and I will help to get other models, but just like I said, coins are slow to get, minimun of 50 per day, max of 130, depends on luck, average price of each is 200.

At the moment, I'm willing to download aswell, I found a way to do, but it's super slow, 30-40kb/s and downloads looks like do pauses/delays to continue, but better than nothing.

Will do it like that, I'll gather coins daily, if I manage to download those, will post directly from mediafire, if I can't, will share the baidu link and someone take it and upload somewhere else, what you think?
>>
>>586328
That would definetly be awesome, thank you for taking up the challenge. I wish there were more of us, so we could split up the downloads so we can get all of them from the site, since I myself cannot log in to any Chinese site at all :( So that's a bummer, BUT I will definetly help with the Baidu links, because I have a guy that can help me download them, if nobody on here will have time or will want to share them. So, that I can defintly do.
>>
>>586329

It would be cool to have more people, but it's ok for me to continue too, don't have that many things that I want, mostly origami.

Just confirm for me please, it's just those that have not been shared or at least the most wanted by now?

/chris-3d/
/texas-q/
/aragoto/
/candies-miku/
/yukari-q/
/ijn-ryujo/
/kotori-minami/
/saigyouji-yuyuko-2/ (yes, it's a different one, not the scans one)
/devil_q/
/black-rock-shooter-5/ (also a different version)
/queens-blade/

Is this one available already? paper.tv/raiden-mei/

if it is, can someone send me the link please? It costs 200 coins on the site, don't want to pay for something that is already around, thanks.

And I appreciate that you can help with Baidu, if I can't download myself, will post it's links here
>>
>>586330
The Raiden Mei is on here for free:

paperzonevn.com/threads/honkai-impact-3-raiden-mei-shadow-dash.6853/

If you can't download it, I can share the link with you, just say so. But I think it should be downloadable if you login to the site.

As for those you posted, yes, I think those should be the ones that are not anywhere, at least I don't have them and it would be cool to get any of those.

Most others that are on there, have also been shared on paperzonevn as well, some premium, so you have to buy those, but most free. So take a look at the site as well if you don't know it already.
>>
>>586331

I was able to download it, just needed an account, took just few min, thanks for sharing.

And ok, I'll start to take the ones listed before, just won't be in the same order I think, already did my tasks on site today, got around 120 coins.

I'll start to share them 1 by 1 as I manage to get them.
>>
>>586332
>/ijn-ryujo/
Btw the paper.tv/ijn-ryujo/ can also be deleted, because I did find the template here. So you can get that one as well :)

paperzonevn.com/threads/kantai-collection-azur-lane.4511/?fbclid=IwAR3xUuOq9YUq2WhP1VVGjod-UWQdzCTUAXCUeVYLurz5d2H5yt7uk1GSMno

(link found on Paperzonevn, download is free)
>>
>>586330
New one added today. Looks amazing as well:

paper.tv/yanhe/
>>
File: Yukari-Q.jpg (46 KB, 580x773)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
/yukari-q/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yzcvnmzbqwes7ek/Yukari-Q.rar/file
>>
>>586337

Nice, I was going to tell that yesterday, was checking the vn forum and found too haha. Thanks.

>>586349

Added that one to the list.

Btw, the paper.tv/queens-blade/ I won't be able to get, it costs ¥2, only real money option is available. I know it's basically for free, but at the moment I don't have any way to convert the currency my country uses to ¥, the only 2 ways to pay there is either using alipay or money that you have in your account, I don't have any.

There is a way to get ¥ on the account if you upload paid models and someone buy from you, but if I click to upload something, the site says I don't have permission, I guess need to ask the adm for unlock the option or something with member levels, not sure
>>
>>586356
Thank you for sharing as always :)

No idea about that real money thing, I can try asking around if somebody knows what the deal is and I'll keep you posted if I find any option for that.
>>
>>586330
The /chris-3d/ looks the most interesting. Leaning against a phone booth is different than the usual fare... That is one I don't think I've seen elsewhere. I think I might be able to get some of the others. See what I can do by the weekend.
>>
File: Shiryu.png (474 KB, 700x590)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
The Paper.tv site is offline for me for like 2 hours now, checked in online services, says it's offline for everyone, so idk, hope back soon

>>586359

Np

Anyone got that model for share? https://paperzonevn.com/threads/dragon-shiryu.5845/ it's on premium zone, sadly. I'm a fan of this anime, would be cool to have this one.

Thanks
>>
>>586373
Some papercrafts I don't even know why they are premium on there, looks like rip-off to me, so I don't have premium access to that crappy site. BUT the thing was distrubuted outside the page, so you are in luck :) Also included the dragon if you like Shiryu so much. Enjoy:

easyupload.io/ntx1fd (expiry date 15 days)

As for the page, just saw it right now. Freaking hell. I hope it didn't get taken off or something, that would be awful :(( let's hope for the best
>>
>>586375

Thank you very much

And yeah, I was going to check the site yesterday and I saw that was down, and it still down right now, I just hope it come back, it was so sudden :/

I hate those chinese sites, you never know when they will go down, I've been member in zhezhixuayuan and zhezhidaxue (origami chinese boards) since 2017, the first site died this year and turned into a chinese news site, the second one is down for 4~5 months now, with a message saying they are making a new one, but we never know, since you show me they have uploaded a new papercraft model just yesterday, I think it's just temporary, at least is what I hope, I'll be checking everyday
>>
>>586385
>Hi guys,
I have a really bad feeling about this. I think the site is dead. Been now 2 days and nothing. Probably not even the chinese know if the sites are gonna be deleted by Winnie Pooh or not, so that sucks really :/ so stupid. And just when we got the system working and getting those out. I really hope there is a miracle and the site is on again after a few days :( but looking bad still
>>
>>586405

I don't know... this is weird, site is offline for 2 days, but if you use Google cached page, it gives us the main paper.tv page and say it was cached today 3~4 hours ago lol

In fact I already tried to access the site normaly, used chinese VPN, asked 2 friends to try, and used a check service , no one had success to see the page and the online service said is offline for everyone, so idk

This is paper.tv's webmaster QQ 542377

If someone has this messenger and want to try contact to see what's happening, I don't have QQ chat, so I can't contact him, otherwise, all we can do is just wait for the best I think
>>
>>586408
It is ONLINE! Yay for us XD Just checked it and it workes for me. Should also work for everybody else. Did you try it? Should work 100% now. And I didn't use chinese VPN.
>>
>>586412

Yeah, I just checked it mins ago before get here, haha nice.

Doing daily tasks now, idk if I saw wrong when I joined the site, but seems like you can't stop to take daily login points, if you do, seems you gotta pay to start over the count, happy that due site maint/downtime it did not make me lose the consecutive login

I'm close to 200 pts, I think tomorrow will be able to take another model for share
>>
>>586413
If someone can get
paper.tv/chris-3d/
and
paper.tv/candies-miku/

I will upload
paper.tv/kotori-minami/
and
paper.tv/queens-blade/
after I get off work tomorrow.
>>
>>586413
>>586416
... I have to look but I might have some of the others too, but chris-3d and candies-miku I know I don't... It will save you wasting coin.
>>
>>586417

That would be awesome, working together we can manage to make things faster.

Those are still in the "to get" list:

/chris-3d/
/texas-q/
/aragoto/
/candies-miku/
/yanhe/
/kotori-minami/
/saigyouji-yuyuko-2/
/devil_q/
/black-rock-shooter-5/

/queens-blade/ - Paid with ¥

Excluding queens-blade, I'll get all of them with time to share here with everyone.

I'm currently with 197 coins, tomorrow once tasks reset, I can get more, do you prefer me to get chris or candies-miku first?
>>
>>586418
Yeah if you can, mainly because I know I don't have those. The others are I definitely have or not sure. I'll start uploading the definites and check for the others and verify over the weekend.
>>
>>586418
Another one that was on the list and can now be downloaded here:

paperzonevn.com/threads/touhou-yuyuko-saigyouji.6901/

Don't know if it was a priority or not, but definetly didn't have this one and it's on the china site. If somebody can't download it, just tell me, and I'll upload a link for the files :) keep on being awesome people
>>
>>586418
I'd say get "chris" first... I'll get "queens-blade" uploaded b4 noon tomorrow.
>>
>>586429
https://paper.tv/yanhe/
Looks like a good third choice... This NighthawkHT designer is new to me, haven't seen his stuff anywhere else. I've scoured Baidu and Paperzone, never seen him.
>>
File: Chris3D.jpg (118 KB, 760x580)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>586429

/chris-3d/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jrg6j6z01kl7a0v/Chris_3D.rar/file

Happy friday everyone :)
>>
>>586422

Nice job, thanks man.

>>586431

Can get candies and this one as next
Btw, a bad news here, they nerfed my daily tasks (I think because not loging every single day), that was because the site went down for 2 day :/

Now things will be a bit slower. I'm getting only 3 coins each comment and each people I follow instead 5 each (6 times per day)

And daily login is now 1~88 coins at random instead 20~100

But even with that, will be able to get more stuff, just a bit slower, will depend more on my luck on daily login...
>>
>>586436

/queens-blade/

https://mega.nz/file/w2IRWIQZ#pmZQur5LzcMeaoRYPPwpr14MN717XA_sUkT8SoDiIrU

Back at ya! :)
>>
>>586457
Yaay! People living in harmony, sharing stuff, love it ;_; With combined powers we can get all of the chinese papercrafts in no time. Really awesome to see this.
>>
>>586457
>>
>>586461
>>
File: Meh.jpg (77 KB, 1246x336)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>586457
>>586461
>>586462

Thanks man :)

And meh, I had bad luck on today's coins, also they are not approving all my comments so things are slow, look at the print
>>
File: Yan He.png (191 KB, 567x732)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Hey people, it's me again. There I share one more model for everyone, sorry for being slow, this stupid chinese site system sux.

Anyways, enjoy :)
/yanhe/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dluvvannb2lixd8/Yan_He_-_by_NighthawkHT.rar/file

Next of the list -> Candies Miku
>>
>>586538
>
Thank you very much for sharing :) I'm currently trying to get an account as well, to help with the downloads and coins, wish me luck.
>>
>>586544

No problem :)

And good luck. I had no luck on normal way, try registering via Weibo or QQ, but bad thing is, you will need one account in either one of those two to register the site, also if you manage to create the account, you can only log via QR code, the created account has no phone number nor pw
>>
>>586538
Thanks!
Oh, and I forgot about this one...

https://mega.nz/file/V25kDDTL#B1VfeCuOSXsX6m86Vpwv8vMYhOj_RJ1IIOYMQI6GXhk
>>
File: 70565191.jpg (20 KB, 404x431)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>586549
I also had this one:

paper.tv/black-rock-shooter-5

https://mega.nz/file/t35ilZiD#hfuMSFAG3mPlIOKY5mpYHqMxNEnmxMCotZJZMHonHIo
>>
>>586549
>>586573

Awesome, thanks for sharing.

If I have luck on daily coins, will be able to get Candies Miku until sunday I hope, then will remain only 3 left to get
>>
File: CMiku.jpg (92 KB, 580x698)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
/candies-miku/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n6xyzzgxkeughqk/Candies-Miku.rar/file

Happy friday people
>>
File: o1920108014763101863.jpg (77 KB, 1125x633)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Thanks to everyone who is being so kind and sharing! My files are a bit of a mess right now, but I think I have a few gems that I will post after I get a chance to root through them. I have some that I haven't seen posted on papertv or paperzone that put most there to shame ;)

I am curious if anyone has Ibara Hiyori by S.V., see pic. It seems that it isn't even available if you meet the prerequisite anymore, sigh. Anyway thanks again to all the kind anons here :D
>>
>>586598

Would be very nice to see more sharing around, looking forward to it, thanks :)

---

About that model you sent the pic, I have made some search, could not find any instruction files around. The only thing I've found was assembly instructions in video and pics, but nothing more.

I've searched in S.V's twitter and a bit on yt also, since all translated with Google translator, idk if it's all accurate , but if I'm not wrong, the real name of this model is "九重このの" or "Kuju Konono", it's from a Vtuber on youtuber, the person uses the 3D model to do the videos on his/her channel and something like that and S.V have made a papercraft model of her.

Konono's ch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCooPn7poig77KrmIPCoNWnQ

About instructions... on mypapercraft.net says you needed to send DM to S.V on twitter with a specific message and then you would need to send pics from his other model (this one: https://www.mypapercraft.net/mochi-hiyoko-paper-craft/ ) with 2 or 3 different angles to "proof" that was you who did it, then he would send you a download link via DM, but I don't think it's possible to still get it, as I checked his twitter around end of may, he said he stopped the distribution cuz someone has distributed around, then 1 day after he said the person have asked him apologies then it would continue for a time or some stuff like that, but the article link on his webside does not exist anymore and has been 6 months now, so no clue...

Anyways I have asked him via DM if still possible to get and how, now we gotta wait if he will answer and what it will be.

Besides that, just if someone share around, sadly...

---

And no problem, I'll keep helping if I can, on paper.tv have more 3 models people asked to get, I'm getting them as I can, after that will just gather coins in case someone ask for more or new ones appear
>>
>>586601

Well, he answered me, said the distribution is finished, so the only way now is only if someone who already got to share around...sad, but I was already expecting that tho.

Will keep my eyes on it if any news
>>
>>586602
Yeah I saw his page saying distribution was closed and somebody in another thread here "claimed" to have all of his works. I would just fulfill the prerequisite but the offer has expired, I'm always late to the party, oh well. Seeing how we are getting what that anon wanted, albeit slowly, was hoping they might be kind enough to return the favor... But this is po, so that could go either way, idk, fingers crossed.
>>
Does anybody have this Umaru-chan cokey papercraft? It is an edit and the one sharing it doesn't have it anymore. It's an edit which has Umaru holding a coke bottle. Anybody?
>>
File: prenos.jpg (8 KB, 171x294)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>586616
I would also like to request Shiranui Mei from King of fighters papercraft, this version, because it was lost and I can't get it anywhere. Anybody willing to share?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.