[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OWM.jpg (31 KB, 377x460)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Hey /po/, anyone paid the registration for these live origami workshops yet? I'm tempted to since idk if the video files will end up on here eventually, but the issue is you can't just pay for the workshops you want. It doesn't help that the lineup is 70% crap.

link for more context: https://www.origami-shop.com/en/registration-origami-world-marathon-august-2223-2020-xml-665_2576_663-11874.html
>>
File: tantantaaan.jpg (129 KB, 518x692)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>
>>584242
Yay, good for you.
>>
>>584242
Stick your picture where the sun don't shine.
>>
Just wondering what you consider good and carp?
>>
>>584265
considering big names like Robert J Lang and Shuki Kato are holding workshops, you are assured quality from the names you know, but some of the workshops are just by randos that aren't well known in the origami community. Obviously that's not to say their workshops will be bad, but if you don't know what to expect from them it's better to keep expectations low or not spend the money on them at all in case they ARE crap, i guess.
>>
You can at least use a promo code to pay a bit less. I used this "marathon-jm" code and it worked
>>
Bump.

Was it worth the money?
Is there a chance to get the video files?
>>
Please share diagram of Katja star by Carmen Sprung from origami world marathon. Thanks!
>>
I was hoping if somebody could share photodiagrams of Hagiwara's snail or Fabian Correa's deer
>>
I made a post with it, but I don't see it on the board, so I'll leave them here. Got them from a friend on IG
>>
>>585939
They must be a great friend
>>
>>585939
Thank you. This is very generous.
>>
>>585939
Thanks for the videos dude.
>>
File: apucute.png (181 KB, 390x389)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>585939
thanks so much fren
>>
>>584200
Thanks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.