[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi all, I've been doing papercrafts for a couple months now and I know the communities in China are still very much active, so I've been lurking there trying to find links to papercrafts or some I can buy from taobao and share for you. specifically anime
Here is an Anime papercraft community: https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E7%BA%B8%E6%A8%A1&ie=utf-8
And here are two baidu links, one to a collection and one for a single craft
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1wAPDr-31BND24CbEsjdq8A#list/path=%2F
Pass: st7u
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nlC7oxyUD7molsgOQJV4hA
Pass: vtzp
it's hard to try in 4chan so one day I'll set up a link with my collection
for now does anyone know how I can work from high-poly models to low-poly? I'd rather not used blender and i'm familiar with metasequoia, I found a craft of Haru in the community I linked above but there's no dl from what i can see, and I'm killing for some persona 5 models
>>
File: lowpoly.png (195 KB, 580x471)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
oh and also https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6499834353?pid=130094390298&cid=#130094390298
it looks like they have worked from a high poly MMD model, anyone knows what program and maybe the process to do this?
>>
Can you share the download in another medium, Mediafire etc? Baidu is total shit and you can't download anything if you don't have a Chinese phone btw...
>>
ofc, the collection one took all night though but it'l almost be done, I'll also copy the other model's link in there
>>
https://blog.naver.com/librehong
Korean designer I found in the collection
The folder is messy so I'll try to clean it up but i've found some box ones (:/) and a few common ones like moekami's 2011 snow miku
>>
Any luck with getting all the papercraft files off there?
>>
>>582830
None of the links are working properly... seems like some region lock or something
>>
As said, China is a fucked country, and the only way you can access their shit sites is by typing in a shit China phone number from a China shit mobile provider. Not even Hong Kong can access it now. So yeah duuhhh, of course none of them are working. Been that for 2 years idiot!
>>
you can made a baidu account with overseas phone number, so that's what i did.
i have terrible upload speeds and im pretty busy so it's gonna take a while
>>
here is my folder link, it's really messy right now and the folder "纸膜备份" has a bunch of zip files, i have to use a mac right now so i have no idea what is in the pdo files neither what is in the zip files since it's a pain in the ass to manage shit on this computer: https://mega.nz/folder/pj5jCDCA#PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw
>>
>>583045
[spoiler]neat job[/spoiler]
>>
>>583176
[spoiler] neat job [/spoiler]
>>
YOU are a HERO! Thank you so much for these! Keep up the good work! People will go crazy over these Chinese papercrafts, I am sure, since nobody can get them anywhere! LOVE YOU MAN :D no homo
>>
Any that you can download from here, since you have access to the china site:

https://tieba.baidu.com/home/main?un=RainkeyF&ie=utf-8&id=tb.1.7b3e70de.gCuhQhsK-VHlPpYErR2zmw?t=1522330590&fr=pb&red_tag=f3322782833

if there are even any files to download that is...
>>
>>583220

i saw these movable papercrafts and checked it out but nothing is up for download.
>>
oh yeah i forgot, i have ordered 3 papercrafts from youlingke. I will scan them once they arrive.
it will take a while to get here though so in the meantime, can anyone give some good scanning tips? I want to make sure these scans are the best they can be before i release them and actually use the templates myself.
Hatsune Miku 2020 Summer Festival Concert\https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=612796849958
Caline Ca (As Miku, also idk if this one is scanned alongside the other one)
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526915694695
Ciel Phantomhive Ver 2.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=536793294981
I'm going to add the images of them since taobao is a cesspool of these worst loading in existence, before i made an account i couldnt even see all the crafts
>>
File: CalineCaMikuYoulingke.jpg (1.97 MB, 3264x4896)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>583223
>>
>>583223 4chan won't let me post it without changes lol
>>
I'm the process of sorting out the baidu folder's contents, I'll try not to have duplicates.

They'll be sorted by as many categories so that it should be easy to find the desired models
>>
THIS is what the page should be about! Thank you for sharing and willing to share :) Can't wait for the updates
>>
>>583232
you're welcome, It's extremely hard to find models these days

i know there are some non-anime models in there (found rainbow dash for mlp) but i won't delete them since they might be hard to come by so i'll keep them in a separate folder
>>
File: IMG_20151208_102146.jpg (3.87 MB, 3120x4160)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
finished extracting the models, let me say holy fucking shit this dude on baidu is terrible with these files!! found this random pic and TONS and i mean tons of duplicates. found more non-anime stuff too, so i'll leave it out of the folder and give it another link
>>
Anyone still looking here? i found these .6kt files that apparently open with this "Hexagonal Daigo Super" or whatever, it's some old ass japanese program that can make 3d modeling easy for illustrators, take pixiv's software and it's pretty much that. it's popular with the chinese pepakura community, i found a lot of powerpoints too with "Moemon" in the title that are tutorials and this software is mentioned! apparently it has a translation to chinese and i think english as well, and used to be a freely distributed piece of software before celsys acquired it and made it used for their clip studio paint program, and added a damn $60+ price tag. Pepakura even supports it but doesnt open the files, i'm really set on opening them because i found a designer known for the majority of touhou papercrafts (the "lili" dude)
considering how much i've learned about it, i can't find a single download to it, not even the old freeware version. i'm not about to shell out so much money for a peice of software i'm only gonna use once in a blue moon, that might not even have an english version
>>
Didn't find anything under the English translation, did you try to search for it in chinese + add download in chinese and search on Google with that. Maybe you'll get a result for it. (Btw use Google translate for Chinese phrases)
>>
i tried the japanese one, i've seen many names used for it but haven't thought of chinese, i happen to have csp and 6kt files are theoretically supposed to work when imported, (being used as a drawing doll reference) so it's my last resort to at least view them before i begin searching for the software again, I also am downloading clip studio modeler, which looks similar and might be what was released to the western market, it was made with that custom 3d model for csp idea so it might be able to import 6kt files
>>
it worked! i was able to view the models in csp, they were all heads though
still gonna hunt for that software so i can see what i can do
>>
i found the download by looking it up in chinese, unexpected especially since they all looked scamy
it will be put in the mega collection "Tools" for now
>>
so it wasnt a crack but hey just use the trial version, it was japanese but a lot of ???? came up which is unusual, have my locale set to japan
it doesnt even open them at all
i've started modeling in meta so i'm going to make my own, regarding the collection i just need to identify a few misc files and sort the series folders with model sizes
>>
File: retopo.png (618 KB, 1035x918)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
As for working from high poly to low poly, it is very easy to do in Blender. Just decimate the model if its got a super high poly count, then retopologise the model by snapping the plane mesh to the object you are editing. It's well worth the investment, I learned from one youtube tutorial. I can now create a low poly mesh to export to Pepakura in an hour.
>>
>>583331
i posted a reply but i guess it never came up, but thank you! i'll give this a shot when i get blender
>>
oh, the MEGA is updated btw, now includes a small bunch of new models but I'll be updating almost everyday

the huge problem is a small number of model that require you to build part of the model, and then send it to the creator to get the rest of the file. If you want these, put them together and send the image to me and i'll try to get in contact.
>>
hi, I've been looking through all the pages in the "boutique" (gallery maybe) because i remembered a post saying a lot of downloads are there, I came across a designer thread and the first image was a Junko Enoshima craft that from the other post I read with the same model is out of print, but i have no clue who the designer is and if i can get my hands on a copy somehow or contact the designer, here is the thread: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2540578947
>>
File: JunkoEnoshimapepakura.jpg (76 KB, 580x435)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>583547
I dont get much of anything when i look up the designer in the pic
>>
>>583548
Designer: 昏暗骑
I recommend you search on Baidu, I found a LOFTER page (Chinese Tumblr) and nothing I found related, but the pfp has the same one as the baidu group so...
>>
Thank you for trying so hard! Love the effort and though, and of course very grateful for the crafts you can't get anywhere :) Hopefully we get more to see soon XD Will you be updating the files and posting a reply everytime so we know?
>>
>>583550
you are very welcome, The reason I'm on the hunt is just how hard it is to find stuff like this, and yes, I want to set up a blogger or something for that but for now I'm updating here
expect the scans of crafts to come in late july, i've been waiting for 2 weeks now for it to ship to my country so next time i'm gonna buy way more crafts at once
>>
>>583557
oh and also one thing I haven't been able to crack, the origin or the existing scans of commercial crafts sold on taobao..either there isn't any watermark, they are removed, or the links are dead. if anyone has this info please let me know, closest thing i got was a ciel scan from a vk group which is now down. If I hit a gold mine of scans I'll upload them.
>>
oh and since 4chan was being an ass and not letting me post more, I found a download to that Hex Daigo software, but it seems it doesnt open the 6kt files either so it's probably a fault with my system, looks like i won't fix it anytime soon considering i can't find much, and i wanna get my rest in before i get the package
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-11354492625.74.35247e9am8yAvQ&id=617298849079
hey so uh... I heard on the baidu group this model was limited for before 6/18, if it was i could have bought it damn it.. i was waiting for the price to go down thinking it was their just to show off!! can anyone confirm this? It's gonna suck a ton if thats the case, there wasnt even a complete build so usually he sells it and then gets a pic from someone else to use as the package cover if my assumption is right. I really want this model as well...
>>
No idea, but I did think I saw the group on FB that comments on these papercrafts and I did saw the same one and I think the comment was somewhere along the lines that somebody stole the design or something. Not 100% sure, since I have to gtrans the Chinese there, but I can share the FB link of the group if it helps in any way at all.
>>
Here:
FB.com/groups/139666206383697/

and:
FB.com/groups/139666206383697/permalink/1179734245710216/

Had to delete the whole link because system thinks it's spam. I think the whole thing was because they were talking about copyright ingrigment, so they had do sell and remove it pretty fast, don't know if it's true or not. I mean China doesn't give a damn about copyright... so no idea what's going on XD

Hope the links work for you OP!
>>
>>582830
Is that Seele?
>>
>>583611
no clue, it's listed in my MEGA rep as unknown, if you do know for sure let me know
>>
>>583610
thanks, but shit.. I can't get that beautiful model now
i heard something about copyright but if that's the case unfortunately there won't be a release unless youlingke has some extra steps posted on qq or something, I can't follow it since i still need an account, but now i have this group to chase after for more crafts
ik paperzone.vn has a lot of vietnamese speakers/people in malaysia who do a lot of these and i've seen scans that they are selling for some reason.. are these their own or are they tryna rip us off lol
>>
>>583634
actually thinking about it, i dont think it's copy right issues, in the original illustration i saw a while back her hair makes a "39" but it's not shown in this model, the hair was most likely altered this way but maybe he still got copyright after him.
>>
>>583635
one of the crafts i bought, and even more he's selling are from other figures as well! I wonder who pounced on him for copyright issues this time then
>>
File: Capture.png (67 KB, 664x646)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
i looked at the tread again, someone asked in english before the date but im not sure if they got it

i came across these chinese comments and considering not everyone knows how to get the model it's not a language barrier thing, there was *something* that happened since a new model is up and still being sold. I wonder why youlingke is still keeping it up in his shop -_-''
i even heard it was that you had to purchase more than 200 yuan worth of items, or it was limited stock to like, 50... oh well
>>
>>583633
I think she’s Seele Voleri from Honkai Impact 3rd.
Yeah. That has to be her.
>>
Well, one way would be to contact all the ppl on FB that comment on the crafts and on his profile... though you never know if you'll get a reply or just a "fuck off stranger"... Don't know what's up with the sales or anything, since I can't even buy them on Taobao because apparently my country is non-existent to them... so whatever China ppl!
>>
>>583645
I'll update it on my folder then
>>
>>583646
yeah maybe the group but when i contacted him I used google translate (and stated that) when i used that weird ass aliwang thing for taobao messaging... it was to ask for the PDO since it was in the description to ask for it, and i've seen both the ciel and adult miku pdos online (I think i lost the ciel one...) aaaaand no response whatsoever.
>>
>>583648
technically i did get a response, he said he will use a translator so I typed my message in english, asking about the PDO, thats when I never got anything back
>>
Maybe we should get proffesional and start a team and we definetly need a Chinese person for this, that either is fluent and can write, or a Hong Konger or whatever, just that he/she can comunicate for us as a intermedier XD
>>
>>583651
haha yeah i was thinking of even doing that, i asked superbuy to do this since my account can't be linked to purchase but superbuy can have the original buyer to get PDO files for me, but they ended up coming back with the baidu link for instructions.. even though I asked for PDO
>>
>>583653
found another post, some chinese speaker asked youlingke and they denied, it's out of print unfortunately... (there was even a screenshot of the price at 50 yuan instead of 9999 yuan)
again i seriously dont get why it was still on the shop
>>
swatkd.blog.163.com
so i just noticed the group sidebar translated and i noticed "dark night" guy who made the Junko Enoshima papercraft, but it says linking to their shop but it links to a blog, which apparently is now LOFTER? I havent been able to open ANY of these 163 blogs so they seem pretty old, but then youlingke's is still up, just not maintained... i hope they are not deleted
>>
>>583656
i just get the same links i found looking the original chinese name when i lookup swatkd, i feel like the entire thing was wiped clean of papercrafts and just filled with photography stuff..
>>
>>583657
their taobao links are dead (shocked to see wayback machine was used on the blog)
>>
doesnt look like it's the first time models were taken down.
look at this persona 4 model i found! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKeP57BzH8&feature=emb_logo
apparently youlingke made it, this was from 2014, and i found it with other videos here: https://ent.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3616020&mobile=2
also a collection of sites here: https://papermodelexpo.weebly.com/
>>
>>583659
*NOT the first time
>>
File: WWWWWWWWWWWWWW.png (123 KB, 711x637)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
!! what is this!? I need to find the original chinese page!
>>
满2件包邮 这不是手办 you! 是八音盒啊 买八音盒送初音 纸模手工

my wifi chooses the worst time to keep dying..
>>
Damn stalking Chinese pps online that don't want to sell anything to Westerners is hard, who would have thought, huh? XD Just keep on tryin' your best, the ones you found are huge already!
>>
>>583665
thank you, considering this can happen I'm going to stock up on many crafts, I have another order of $30 that I'll send a screenshot of later showing them once i get them ordered, i'm a few bucks off from the total so I'll get it today and order
>>
considering virus and stuff my package probably won't get here till late july or mid august, I'm trying to not be too early here because these delays are hilarious, been googly eyeing the screen stuck at "Origin post preparing shipment" since the 06/05 haha ordered on 05/31 so about a month of waiting for the thing to get outta china

anything new someone can bring to the table? I have a blogger set up now. I can't really craft because everytime I gave specific jobs to a printshop they've screwed it up and I can't afford a new inkjet printer, laser is not suitable for papercraft

https://kroopaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
>>
File: Scan.png (3.32 MB, 1654x2336)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
nobody has given me advice on papercraft scanning, so this is as best I can go.
I can't even scan at 300dpi! and the document feeder on this printer is broken..better than nothing. Here is the cover for the papercraft I put together recently scanned at only 200dpi, apparently it's enough for inkjet printers which is he standard, but what do you think? I think the page is cut off a bit but that is not a concern for now
>>
that new craft's page has been updated with a built image, no changes to price but I pray that changes
if it's copyright issues then i dont really get it much, it's been avoided before, his racing miku says "youlingke racing" rather than "good smile racing"
>>
a
>>
What's up with the links in the blog?!?! I can't access shit no matter how many times I try to click those malware viruses....
>>
If you need money, and I understand that, make a link shortener that actually works with 80% of people, like "medifiles" shortener. Adfly is crap and the links with a decent antivurus program do not work at all. There have to be better ways of doing this.
>>
Also, I cant access the old link for the papercrafts because they require a password?! Is this intentional because of the adfly crap or what?

I mean, if I can't access them with the link shortener, most people can't and that is not helping your cause at all. Find a better way to provide this, because, I mean, if I can't access the links, what's the point of supporting the cause then?
>>
Hi, thanks for letting me know, was worried adfly would cause problems and it looks like they have been blocked for some reason so i'm not gonna bother

>>583838
there is no password set on the mega repo (if that's what you mean)

sorry about that, 4chan thinks the links are spam so they are edited directly now on the blog, let me know if there are anymore probems
>>
File: a.png (123 KB, 1082x686)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
I actually was the one who posted the last 3 comments, because 4chan keeps on blocking my replys as spam and I have no idea why, so I had to post them as 3.

In any case, I did not want to be rude, but this adfly shit is really pissing me off. You know it doesn't work, and I really suggest you use the meganz link shortener, because you also get money for click but it does not spam you full of malware and actually the links then work and you get on the site. I know you need money, everybody does, but providing the right links and the right atitude to these things is crucial, I think. We can even make a donation pool thing where people chip in with the Taobao papercrafts and help you order them, or any other method, just please cancel that malwave adfly crap, it's horrid.

Also regarding the key, here is the link and what I see when I try to access the old papercraft link.
>>
>>583842
alright man, i got it the first time, i already updated the links when I posted that message. also idk how but you had it without the decryption key in the link, 4chan doesn't think it's spam anymore so this is the folder,

https://mega.nz/folder/pj5jCDCA#PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw

If it still prompts you, this is the key:
PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw
>>
>>583849
Thank you for the working link!

Any info on what you are gonna do with the blog thing/links? Maybe a go-fund-me thing or anything you thought about?
>>
>>583888 no problem
not sure, my main focus is those scans but for now everything's gonna come outta my own pocket/not gonna make money off of it. still waiting for them to come so I'm making another craft right now to pass time.
>>
Hey, so my second package of crafts (not the images I showed) actually got through customs, or at least even caught a flight, if you wanted an update on that first, but one more thing i noticed while looking around online, the pdf attached is from the same group that scanned the ciel phantomhive papercraft, it's too big so link:

https://mega.nz/folder/0rwmWYZC#OZpEo_o6xbEEvL0Ac4mAxw
>>
>>583842
>I really suggest you use the meganz link shortener, because you also get money for click
What do you mean?
>>
>>584029
That’s a comment for to the new link OP made in the blog page and is shortened and hosted on Adfly. Adfly is a crap site that shares viruses and malware and everybody with a virus program hates it. It doesn't let you download shit, it doesn't direct you to the files you are wanting to download, anything.
OP said he/she wanted to make some money out of this, which I understand, so I suggested that instead of hosting the link there, he/she should use megalink shortener. It's the same thing, I think you get about 15 bucks for 100000 clicks or so, just search it on Google, and it ACTUALLY WORKS, lets you download the files at the end, and doesn't share any malware.
>>
>>584031
Now I understand, thank you.
I thought you were talking about MEGA (the file hosting platform)
>>
>>584036
Well actually yes, that's what I mean. MEGA has a fileshortener thing for the links you share on there and you can get money out of it. It's a link shortener yes, but it's none of those crappy virus traps or anything, and you can get money from the clicks. At least I think it's theirs, because it is hosted on MEGE itself. Wish I could show some of the ones I saw, but I can't seem to find them currently. I am sure other people know more from what I am saying, since I don't do these things myself.
>>
>>584038
I was actually considering this after the adfly problem, MEGA does have it's own thing now which I wasn't aware of but looking at the program... it's bad to say the least, the person who clicks on your link has to pay for at least one mega service within 12 months to even be redeemable to me, and I have to pay for services too. it drains more money out of everyone involved than actually is profitable so i won't mess with it.

even if it meant more money spent in the process, I'd rather buy and scan myself now. many scans are behind a paywall so it's better to pay the actual creators for the real deal and spend time scanning, pepasweet's tsukumi scan online is terrible so if i paid for scans, I might get something that's not even worth it.

tiny bit unrelated but got any more taobao sellers I can buy from? Pepasweet, Youlingke, lili/ledah... but I know there are more
when I buy more models I'm just gonna end up squeezing these three's limited collections, but obscure sellers don't sell but it's better to buy those since the more rare the less chance of a scan
>>
>>584039
the only problem is that my printer/scanner refuses to scan over 200dpi, I know it can do it, because I've done it before.., so pray it magically scans as 1200dpi again one day lol
>>
>>584039
I got some maybe? Don't know if it's the same seller or not, but might as well try it 2x times just to be sure:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4023-2236596097.5.1b62556f3fch9q&id=18902222452

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4023-2236596097.14.1b62556f3fch9q&id=38556269827

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.2.1b19e286MuKebm&id=573915783855&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=c3fa6bc0-7729-4f2e-893e-17f1bad10f30&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A2%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%22c3fa6bc0-7729-4f2e-893e-17f1bad10f30%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A573915783855%7D

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.7a6b7732zPpwAA&id=599063106872&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=2416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A1%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%222416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A599063106872%7D

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.2.7a6b7732zPpwAA&id=611029895474&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=2416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A2%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%222416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A611029895474%7D
>>
>>584039
Btw the described link shrtener for MEGA isn't the one I meant at all.

You don't pay anything for it, the one that downloads it doesn't pay anything for it, it's super simple and easy, and you don't get any unnecesairy things with it.

Wish I could find one of those links but damn I don't know where to get it. I always encounter them when downloading hosted links on DA, so when I see one again I am sure to post it on here. It's the best way to go if you want to get paid for clicks really.
>>
>>584047
ah i was mistaken then, sorry! hopefully one of us might come across it someday

>>584046
thanks, I'll look into buying these next time
>>
>>584039
Actually found papercrafts on here as well. I can't make an account from where I am, so if somebody wants to share it. It's only 5 bucks. Else, enjoy the ones that will get it:

https://laham.booth.pm/items/85774
>>
>>584053
>https://laham.booth.pm/items/85774
interesting.. wouldn't think to find papercrafts on booth, it's on my radar
>>
Think I got another papercraft you can download from Baidu, since I think you got an account OP:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1XZ4y1H79V/?fbclid=IwAR2tMeKNCsvt92Mrlc9yhRugfIYfOVdbDcocgjIH_XB85IOXBTBGnl-u0t8

Any luck with other extractions or the goal to share free papercrafts from the Chinese sites?
>>
https://blog.naver.com/ librehong
Es posible bajar archivos de aquí?
>>
alright, long message and 4chan thinks it's spam. gonna chop it up! I have some updates
>>
hey, sorry for not updating on the crafts... i'm still waiting, (and I haven't gotten much crafts online, i'm gonna scrape baidu again for more) 4 packages so far (my latest one had to be split and i'll explain why) i ended up making a bunch of money recently so i splurged on ups shipping just to get it going.

First package I promised still stuck in china, flight delays.

second is shipped with newgistics, just google those guys
and you'll find out. gonna push for a refund soon.
third had to be split, only one got flagged as prohibited and had to be sent with ems, it's on origin post blah blah rn, the others i just ordered apparently needed a full phone number so i had to resolve that and now hope they change it asap and send the package.
>>
>>584659
I couldnt find anywhere to sign up, but apparently ouo.io is the site to use while i was trying to find out how to sign up. it was practically the same so hopefully that's it!~ (the link you gave me just says shorten now with an error if you try and do so, but mine offers signing up to earn from the links)
you can try the link above, 4chan thinks it's spam

>>584719
Yes, but they don't share every craft/Sí, pero ellos no comparten todas las embarcaciones
(Lo siento, pero no hablo mucho español ^^;)
>>
Got a pleasant surprise in the mail today! look forward to scans soon.
Hopefully I can get them up by tomorrow night since I’ll be out today
>>
Huh? Clarify please lol

Also about the scanning make that a bit more, as I mentioned a bit earlier in the thread my scanner’s a bitch. It does scan once in a blue moon but then I have to fix another issue of the image not saving
I might end up having to take them out to get scanned somewhere
>>
just saw the pic and forgot to mention i didn't crop it to A4 exactly, but the borders of the paper should be easy to see, didn't wanna accidentally crop out anything.
>>
File: Cover2.png (4.46 MB, 1696x2336)
4.46 MB
4.46 MB PNG
>>584867
>>
>>584867
You are really amazing for sharing all these files on here, thank you so mcuh! These look awesome. Thoguh I don't want to be a prick, the scans are really not of a good quality and hard to see and the colors are washed away :/

Can the images be edited or re-sacerated with color to make them look more crisp somehow? I know that people did correct the Touhou scans and make them look nicer, can it be done with these as well, anybody willing to do it? Coz I got no idea how to edit images... Or if the scans can be scanned with another scanner in a professional paper shop etc?
>>
>>584882
Unfortunately I could only scan at 200 dpi without any errors on my scanner, it used to work but it’s a pretty old thing so I’ll see if there are scanning services nearby or if I can miraculously fix it(also I am aware the colors are very washed away, forgot to mention, couldn’t turn down the light and noticed some of the racing miku’s stuff was barely visible. Maybe it would be fixed by a bit of editing?)
>>
miraculously I discovered that loading no documents makes it successful, but loaded one in and nothing. then I call someone over to help out for a bit, load it in, and boom. it works, how? no clue, this thing has a mind of it's own but for graphic scans 300dpi is good an i'm hitting this, too bad i can't upload them here since they're too big
>>
it's a slight quality change but it's the best i can do
>>
alright, so the same links above apply BUT there will be a new HQ.zip file in all of them, these contain the slightly better scans at 300dpi and they're zipped because of file size

Calne Ca is now updated
>>
I can’t do anymore today but I’ve updated all of them but racing miku 2014
>>
File: 1515698528381.png (83 KB, 487x420)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
I honestly just want to see Anime Pepakura with visible nipples and slit, that's all I really want
>>
Calne ca has visible nipples for whatever reason, but if you wanna properly make it you need to cover them anyways
>>
File: Cover.png (7.16 MB, 2480x3504)
7.16 MB
7.16 MB PNG
Racing Miku 2016 Scanned and uploaded

4chan once again thinks the link is spam
>>
>>584899
as long as they exist. I don't particularly care if they end up being covered in the end.
>>
Looks like my links got removed.. Just look in the respective folders in the mega repo and you’ll find the crafts. I’m not sure if they got removed because of scans or “durr it’s spammmm”
>>
Salut la communauté.
Fan de papercraft j'ai aussi pas mal de modèles de papercraft que j'ai fait importé par un agent de change.
C'est le seul moyen pour pouvoir acheter des modèles en Chine.
J'ai adoré ta petite collection de papercraft que j'ai téléchargé en entier.
Si tu veux tu peux me contacter par mail à cette adresse.
guppytigerendler@gmail.com
Je me ferai un plaisir de partager avec toi mes modèles.
Ces rare de voir des gens qui partage des modèles commercial de nos jours.
Cordialement.
>>
>>584993
J'ai envoyé un email~ le sujet est "partage de modèles papier"
>>
Finally, the last of the crafts I ordered have arrived, the ones handled by newgistics. I’m going to scan them tomorrow, after that i’ll Be 100% done with all of crafts I’ve ordered
>>
>>585006
You are really amazing for sharing these out of your own pocket. You are the reason you made the page un-dead to me really and I hope we get to see some more of those hidden Chinese crafts or any rare ones if you find them for that matter. I always click to see if there are any new updates all the time XD wish the site wasn't so dead all the time and other people would engage in posts as well (the normal conversations, not the shiposting and begging). Keep it up my man ;)
>>
>>585008
It’s np man, I’m glad you’re happy about the collection and scans :)

Hopefully by the time I save up again the situation with coronavirus will have died down a bit so I can save more from shipping (I paid $72 for ups this time...)
Also since previous links were taken down I’ll relink everything directly to mega when I finish everything tomorrow
>>
Suite à ma proposition de vous envoyer de nouveau modèle par e-mail. Je vous est envoyé par email le lien mega avec mes modèles.
L'avez vous reçu ?
>>
>>585014
I received the e-mail, thank you/
j'ai reçu l'e-mail, merci.
>>
Does anyone have the Haru craft by chance? I’m dying for more persona 5 stuff
>>
>>585020
I’ve been wanting more p5 stuff too but u fortunately the one I saw is private, and by someone on the Baidu group who doesn’t commercially sell them. can you send any picture or link to the model just in case?
>>
>>585022
*unfortunately
Made a typo there
>>
>>583223
how much does something like this cost?
>>
>>583548
Designer "Dark Knight"
>>
Sorry for a late response, got temp banned for the links and started school
>>585053
Not that much, usually around $5 USD. The others that have a whole diorama to it or very large pieces are around $8~$10 USD. The shipping is what gets you if you’re planning to buy though.
>>585068
Ah yeah I found that out a good while ago! I found links to the Taobao page on the baidu group but it was dead.. and their lofter blog redirects to a photographer iirc, but if you use the way back machine on the dead blog.163 or whatever the fuck that site is, there’s proof of the designer selling papercrafts on taobao at some point, I also saw a baidu post detailing that it was out of print, I’m sure it dates to around 2013 since that’s when anime papercrafts peaked from what I’ve seen in Chinese sites, but then were taken down for some reason, probably copyright.
>>
>>582830
Did OP ever manage to get Seele up and running?
I might be interested in her.
>>
>>585116
Any new progress on any Chinese stuff on Taobao groups or whatever those chinchin sites are called?
>>
>>582831
The software name is Autodesk 3ds Crap..I mean Max. It's at the top of the screen. Most likely they perform what is called "Retopologizing." This is when you make a lower poly version of a high-poly mesh. You can do it in really any mesh-based modelling platform like Max, Maya, Blender, etc.

Some softwares have auto-retopologizing features with varying results, but for the most part is a manual skill. Look up tutorials on retopologizing. There are hundreds.
>>
>>585458
Actually I use Metasequoia for these things. You got 2 options, fast and specific low-polying and it's the best one I can think of. Really works and saves time (of course for precise things you always need to go in by hand, so that's where the designers come in place with years of experience). I got Max, but it's crap, so I suggest Meta for stuff like this.
>>
Podrías subir la de Miku deep sea por favor
>>
File: a2340768xtdK.jpg (2.72 MB, 1536x2048)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>582830
Anyone have Aoi Yamada from Working by Ledah (I think)?
>>
>>582830
Found this baby:

https://paper.tv/

Since you got the site to work, can you rip any new papercrafts out there? Would be awesome! I can't register an account on Baidu no matter what I do, the Chinese aparently hate my country =_=
>>
>>585904
Anybody got usernames and passwords for this crap China site, where you actually don't need a phone verification to spy on you so I could rip them myself? They are basically just on there, like 100 new ones, but I can't get any of them because of China verification bullshit rasicm and I really need to get them or somebody to share them? Please? As a Halloween special or something?
>>
>>583833
Do You have this one?
>>
File: nico.jpg (53 KB, 580x1031)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Found this one on youtube.
mega.nz/file/AFkTjR4B#ha4S5hWpXBYmvG7RaB7ade04A8ZU_CZvkP7HtE2cTzI
>>
Found this other on the russian site vk, but the link got removed.
>>
Sakura Chan folder from:
>>586024
>>
File: Niko.jpg (59 KB, 335x457)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Found this other on the russian site vk, but the link got removed.
https://mega.nz/file/NkR0BRaS#9lxFbNjV8pvVVdooPoA9E6eSBU6oODZxdMjfpQ4MpiY
>>
File: Yuuka kazami (2).jpg (156 KB, 750x1016)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Yuuka kazami
javascript:quote('570596');
>>
Yuuka kazami
>>570596
>>
File: patlabor.jpg (185 KB, 943x877)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Patlabor Ingram AV-98

http://paper-replika.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26id%3D531:av-98-ingram-patlabor%26Itemid%3D200144

It can be downloaded either as a whole or in 4 parts (though each part seems the same, I could be wrong). Pass: paper-replika.com
>>
>>582830
Found this https://ameblo.jp/sv0623/
>>
>>586034
how about these guys?
>>
>>586036
Yeah, he has his blog for ages now. BUT, as an insider, he did delete like half of his models that were unlocked by "show 1 build and get another" system, so those are not on anymore. BUT again, I do have all of them, since he now switched to a paywall account crap, so I am willing to share the files if the blog I posted gets raided: https://paper.tv/

Dead serious with my offer. I just want those papercrafts on there to be downloaded and I can't get them without an crap China account. So anybody willing to rip those off would be a lifesaver. (Also note that the papercrafts that can be freely downloaded for Chinese peeps are sold as "premium" crap on Paperzone VN, that's why I want them off there, because it's not fair that they are sold as premium, if they are free on the side for others.
>>
>>586044
First, like all of the beggars here are apt to say: "This is a sharing site, you are in a way, offering a trade. Post 'em if ya got 'em, otherwise GTFO."

On the flip side, maybe you see it different: You got something to share, but would like something too. You are wanting to share, but have a request as well. Maybe a little tired of being one of a handful who share, but never get any requests of yours fulfilled?

Me I don't care. There is room here for shares, requests, or trades. Don't like trades, ignore that post or thread and bugger off to another post/thread. Here's an idea, instead of asking for a rip of that site, just post requests with a pic of the models you want from there. Also post the models from S.V. that you are 'considering' sharing. Many of the models on paper.tv, I have, some are easy to find outside of that site, so a rip of the entire site is a waste. I missed many of S.V.'s "show 1 build and get another". You SHARE me yours, I'll SHARE you mine, and then the 'SHARE with me only' beggars get a big score. See beggars, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, it is just a bunch of SHARING. Just a thought.
>>
>>586044
>>586050
I'll start, the next two pics are my first seeking from S.V.
>>
>>586050
Sorry for your butthurt. I would still like the papercrafts to be ripped there. People in the buisness, that at least got into it +5 years know exactly what papercrafts on there are the ones that are nowhere else to be found. So posting and spamming +30 papercraft designs of what I want from the site on here is it probably a waste of time. (Also I hate people posting and spamming the site with stupid requests like that, so I won't do it myself)

Also, I didn't post to you jackass, at all, I posted the OP for this thread so you can glady fuck off for all "I care". I was talking to the one sharing his megafiles on here and that is an awesome guy/gal that shared the posts already, and I know is interested in getting all of them avalable for others. So, "just a though", I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I asked if anybody would be willing or can download them, and my offer still stands. Just not for you I guess, since you are hurt about not getting all the crafts I got. Boo-hoo, go cry in a corner. Nobody is talking to you. Now shoo~ go play with your dolls...
>>
>>586051
Second...
>>
>>586052
I don't know where you got that I was butthurt, but ok. Good luck, lol.
>>
>>586051
Don't know if you meant that you are seaching for it or that you have it, in any case, I was the one requesting the Chinese site to be ripped and I got all the S.V crafts.

As a kind gesture that I mean it serious and I would love the rare papercrafts on the China site to be ripped, or maybe a username/apps shared that actually works (because I did try to find old ones and none of them work anymore that were used), I am posting it on here. You are welcome :)

https://f.up300.net/2c56fd7709bc0860f066d48771f5fa56/

Download while you can, I can't seem to get the links on here to work more than a few downloads at a time. PC downloads only, you can't download on your phone.
>>
>>586055
What I meant was to offer an alternative to getting at least some of what you are seeking. You took offense by it, got butthurt, and then accused me of being butthurt. You spoke about OP's kindness in sharing after offering a trade. I'll share my rare models if and only if someone else rips this site for me, first. Furthermore, if you want to speak ONLY to OP, then perhaps you should exchange contact info and do it privately. Otherwise you were speaking to me and everyone else who passes through. Again, I was merely, like you, making an 'offer'. If that doesn't work for you, that's ok, but being a dick about it was completely unwarranted. This is exactly why shares like OP's is a rarity. Many people who have something truly interesting to offer just quietly keep it to themselves. A complete rip of the site is unlikely. I was willing to help you out with some more specific requests, but your shit attitude cured me of that. So forget it, I'll just "shoo and go play with my dolls" now.
>>
>>586055
The site is crap, sorry for the link. Here is HOPEFULLY a permanent one, one that doesn't implode on itself because people are clearly using mobiel phones to download files...

filebin. net/ 2e40jl82f36hip8k (type it in without spaces, write it wrong so it doesn't get deleted)
>>
File: AdventCirno.jpg (52 KB, 1280x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Advent Cirno
https://mega.nz/file/shx0QB5J#ZA3sJL78P73r0rjYnVYQI0uyuUpmplTovs_M8To-NnM
>>
>>583833
Was this actually scanned? Did somebody share the link? Please? DX
>>
File: Optimized-My image.jpg (331 KB, 637x900)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Hi everyone!

Was anyone able to get this Miku temple? I'm not sure what this Miku version is called?
>>
Was anyone able to get the instruction for the Miku Magi Mirai? It says that I need WeChat or something but signing up for that requires someone. Anyway, was anyone able to get the instructions?
>>
Does anyone have a back up of hestia from naver site?
>>
Just btw. since this is a sharing site, can anybody at all download these files? This assh*le keeps on "giving" free papercrafts that you can't even download because of crap adfly redirections and I am really pissed =_= Anybody that can help?

xcioncraft.blogspot.com/2020/11/cleo-papercraft-and-xmas-event.html
>>
>>586485
??? Works fine for me.
>>
>>586500
Would you be so kind as to post the files on here if you can download it? I always get redirected to a adfly thing and never to the real link, and I have tried like 10-times already and clicked 5-times on every try, and it's always just viruses for me :( It's always with this guy when he shared free stuff, redirected through adfly and I can't get anything except malware.
>>
>>586501
Yeah. You have to go thru that adfly shit, but it's only 2 pages for me. No viruses either.
Maybe try unblocking adblock?
Anyway, I can't upload shit right now cuz I don't have my PC. Shit's too slow with my phone.
>>
>>586502
Yeah, that's the problem, as said. I disable everything, if Adblocker is running it doesn't even let me to the 2. click. And I still can't download it.

Please, can somebody post the file on here to download? Anybody? It would be greatly apreciated.
>>
Anybody ever saw these papercrafts from Arknights? Would love to get there or trade if anybody has them. I am currently trying to make an account on the china site to help download some of those nobody has, so I will be posting them when I get them.
>>
>>586536
I meant these, sorry. Chibi Arknights papercrafts.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.