[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi all, I've been doing papercrafts for a couple months now and I know the communities in China are still very much active, so I've been lurking there trying to find links to papercrafts or some I can buy from taobao and share for you. specifically anime
Here is an Anime papercraft community: https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E7%BA%B8%E6%A8%A1&ie=utf-8
And here are two baidu links, one to a collection and one for a single craft
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1wAPDr-31BND24CbEsjdq8A#list/path=%2F
Pass: st7u
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nlC7oxyUD7molsgOQJV4hA
Pass: vtzp
it's hard to try in 4chan so one day I'll set up a link with my collection
for now does anyone know how I can work from high-poly models to low-poly? I'd rather not used blender and i'm familiar with metasequoia, I found a craft of Haru in the community I linked above but there's no dl from what i can see, and I'm killing for some persona 5 models
>>
File: lowpoly.png (195 KB, 580x471)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
oh and also https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6499834353?pid=130094390298&cid=#130094390298
it looks like they have worked from a high poly MMD model, anyone knows what program and maybe the process to do this?
>>
Can you share the download in another medium, Mediafire etc? Baidu is total shit and you can't download anything if you don't have a Chinese phone btw...
>>
ofc, the collection one took all night though but it'l almost be done, I'll also copy the other model's link in there
>>
https://blog.naver.com/librehong
Korean designer I found in the collection
The folder is messy so I'll try to clean it up but i've found some box ones (:/) and a few common ones like moekami's 2011 snow miku
>>
Any luck with getting all the papercraft files off there?
>>
>>582830
None of the links are working properly... seems like some region lock or something
>>
As said, China is a fucked country, and the only way you can access their shit sites is by typing in a shit China phone number from a China shit mobile provider. Not even Hong Kong can access it now. So yeah duuhhh, of course none of them are working. Been that for 2 years idiot!
>>
you can made a baidu account with overseas phone number, so that's what i did.
i have terrible upload speeds and im pretty busy so it's gonna take a while
>>
here is my folder link, it's really messy right now and the folder "纸膜备份" has a bunch of zip files, i have to use a mac right now so i have no idea what is in the pdo files neither what is in the zip files since it's a pain in the ass to manage shit on this computer: https://mega.nz/folder/pj5jCDCA#PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw
>>
>>583045
[spoiler]neat job[/spoiler]
>>
>>583176
[spoiler] neat job [/spoiler]
>>
YOU are a HERO! Thank you so much for these! Keep up the good work! People will go crazy over these Chinese papercrafts, I am sure, since nobody can get them anywhere! LOVE YOU MAN :D no homo
>>
Any that you can download from here, since you have access to the china site:

https://tieba.baidu.com/home/main?un=RainkeyF&ie=utf-8&id=tb.1.7b3e70de.gCuhQhsK-VHlPpYErR2zmw?t=1522330590&fr=pb&red_tag=f3322782833

if there are even any files to download that is...
>>
>>583220

i saw these movable papercrafts and checked it out but nothing is up for download.
>>
oh yeah i forgot, i have ordered 3 papercrafts from youlingke. I will scan them once they arrive.
it will take a while to get here though so in the meantime, can anyone give some good scanning tips? I want to make sure these scans are the best they can be before i release them and actually use the templates myself.
Hatsune Miku 2020 Summer Festival Concert\https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=612796849958
Caline Ca (As Miku, also idk if this one is scanned alongside the other one)
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=526915694695
Ciel Phantomhive Ver 2.
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=536793294981
I'm going to add the images of them since taobao is a cesspool of these worst loading in existence, before i made an account i couldnt even see all the crafts
>>
File: CalineCaMikuYoulingke.jpg (1.97 MB, 3264x4896)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>583223
>>
>>583223 4chan won't let me post it without changes lol
>>
I'm the process of sorting out the baidu folder's contents, I'll try not to have duplicates.

They'll be sorted by as many categories so that it should be easy to find the desired models
>>
THIS is what the page should be about! Thank you for sharing and willing to share :) Can't wait for the updates
>>
>>583232
you're welcome, It's extremely hard to find models these days

i know there are some non-anime models in there (found rainbow dash for mlp) but i won't delete them since they might be hard to come by so i'll keep them in a separate folder
>>
File: IMG_20151208_102146.jpg (3.87 MB, 3120x4160)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
finished extracting the models, let me say holy fucking shit this dude on baidu is terrible with these files!! found this random pic and TONS and i mean tons of duplicates. found more non-anime stuff too, so i'll leave it out of the folder and give it another link
>>
Anyone still looking here? i found these .6kt files that apparently open with this "Hexagonal Daigo Super" or whatever, it's some old ass japanese program that can make 3d modeling easy for illustrators, take pixiv's software and it's pretty much that. it's popular with the chinese pepakura community, i found a lot of powerpoints too with "Moemon" in the title that are tutorials and this software is mentioned! apparently it has a translation to chinese and i think english as well, and used to be a freely distributed piece of software before celsys acquired it and made it used for their clip studio paint program, and added a damn $60+ price tag. Pepakura even supports it but doesnt open the files, i'm really set on opening them because i found a designer known for the majority of touhou papercrafts (the "lili" dude)
considering how much i've learned about it, i can't find a single download to it, not even the old freeware version. i'm not about to shell out so much money for a peice of software i'm only gonna use once in a blue moon, that might not even have an english version
>>
Didn't find anything under the English translation, did you try to search for it in chinese + add download in chinese and search on Google with that. Maybe you'll get a result for it. (Btw use Google translate for Chinese phrases)
>>
i tried the japanese one, i've seen many names used for it but haven't thought of chinese, i happen to have csp and 6kt files are theoretically supposed to work when imported, (being used as a drawing doll reference) so it's my last resort to at least view them before i begin searching for the software again, I also am downloading clip studio modeler, which looks similar and might be what was released to the western market, it was made with that custom 3d model for csp idea so it might be able to import 6kt files
>>
it worked! i was able to view the models in csp, they were all heads though
still gonna hunt for that software so i can see what i can do
>>
i found the download by looking it up in chinese, unexpected especially since they all looked scamy
it will be put in the mega collection "Tools" for now
>>
so it wasnt a crack but hey just use the trial version, it was japanese but a lot of ???? came up which is unusual, have my locale set to japan
it doesnt even open them at all
i've started modeling in meta so i'm going to make my own, regarding the collection i just need to identify a few misc files and sort the series folders with model sizes
>>
File: retopo.png (618 KB, 1035x918)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
As for working from high poly to low poly, it is very easy to do in Blender. Just decimate the model if its got a super high poly count, then retopologise the model by snapping the plane mesh to the object you are editing. It's well worth the investment, I learned from one youtube tutorial. I can now create a low poly mesh to export to Pepakura in an hour.
>>
>>583331
i posted a reply but i guess it never came up, but thank you! i'll give this a shot when i get blender
>>
oh, the MEGA is updated btw, now includes a small bunch of new models but I'll be updating almost everyday

the huge problem is a small number of model that require you to build part of the model, and then send it to the creator to get the rest of the file. If you want these, put them together and send the image to me and i'll try to get in contact.
>>
hi, I've been looking through all the pages in the "boutique" (gallery maybe) because i remembered a post saying a lot of downloads are there, I came across a designer thread and the first image was a Junko Enoshima craft that from the other post I read with the same model is out of print, but i have no clue who the designer is and if i can get my hands on a copy somehow or contact the designer, here is the thread: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2540578947
>>
File: JunkoEnoshimapepakura.jpg (76 KB, 580x435)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>583547
I dont get much of anything when i look up the designer in the pic
>>
>>583548
Designer: 昏暗骑
I recommend you search on Baidu, I found a LOFTER page (Chinese Tumblr) and nothing I found related, but the pfp has the same one as the baidu group so...
>>
Thank you for trying so hard! Love the effort and though, and of course very grateful for the crafts you can't get anywhere :) Hopefully we get more to see soon XD Will you be updating the files and posting a reply everytime so we know?
>>
>>583550
you are very welcome, The reason I'm on the hunt is just how hard it is to find stuff like this, and yes, I want to set up a blogger or something for that but for now I'm updating here
expect the scans of crafts to come in late july, i've been waiting for 2 weeks now for it to ship to my country so next time i'm gonna buy way more crafts at once
>>
>>583557
oh and also one thing I haven't been able to crack, the origin or the existing scans of commercial crafts sold on taobao..either there isn't any watermark, they are removed, or the links are dead. if anyone has this info please let me know, closest thing i got was a ciel scan from a vk group which is now down. If I hit a gold mine of scans I'll upload them.
>>
oh and since 4chan was being an ass and not letting me post more, I found a download to that Hex Daigo software, but it seems it doesnt open the 6kt files either so it's probably a fault with my system, looks like i won't fix it anytime soon considering i can't find much, and i wanna get my rest in before i get the package
>>
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-11354492625.74.35247e9am8yAvQ&id=617298849079
hey so uh... I heard on the baidu group this model was limited for before 6/18, if it was i could have bought it damn it.. i was waiting for the price to go down thinking it was their just to show off!! can anyone confirm this? It's gonna suck a ton if thats the case, there wasnt even a complete build so usually he sells it and then gets a pic from someone else to use as the package cover if my assumption is right. I really want this model as well...
>>
No idea, but I did think I saw the group on FB that comments on these papercrafts and I did saw the same one and I think the comment was somewhere along the lines that somebody stole the design or something. Not 100% sure, since I have to gtrans the Chinese there, but I can share the FB link of the group if it helps in any way at all.
>>
Here:
FB.com/groups/139666206383697/

and:
FB.com/groups/139666206383697/permalink/1179734245710216/

Had to delete the whole link because system thinks it's spam. I think the whole thing was because they were talking about copyright ingrigment, so they had do sell and remove it pretty fast, don't know if it's true or not. I mean China doesn't give a damn about copyright... so no idea what's going on XD

Hope the links work for you OP!
>>
>>582830
Is that Seele?
>>
>>583611
no clue, it's listed in my MEGA rep as unknown, if you do know for sure let me know
>>
>>583610
thanks, but shit.. I can't get that beautiful model now
i heard something about copyright but if that's the case unfortunately there won't be a release unless youlingke has some extra steps posted on qq or something, I can't follow it since i still need an account, but now i have this group to chase after for more crafts
ik paperzone.vn has a lot of vietnamese speakers/people in malaysia who do a lot of these and i've seen scans that they are selling for some reason.. are these their own or are they tryna rip us off lol
>>
>>583634
actually thinking about it, i dont think it's copy right issues, in the original illustration i saw a while back her hair makes a "39" but it's not shown in this model, the hair was most likely altered this way but maybe he still got copyright after him.
>>
>>583635
one of the crafts i bought, and even more he's selling are from other figures as well! I wonder who pounced on him for copyright issues this time then
>>
File: Capture.png (67 KB, 664x646)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
i looked at the tread again, someone asked in english before the date but im not sure if they got it

i came across these chinese comments and considering not everyone knows how to get the model it's not a language barrier thing, there was *something* that happened since a new model is up and still being sold. I wonder why youlingke is still keeping it up in his shop -_-''
i even heard it was that you had to purchase more than 200 yuan worth of items, or it was limited stock to like, 50... oh well
>>
>>583633
I think she’s Seele Voleri from Honkai Impact 3rd.
Yeah. That has to be her.
>>
Well, one way would be to contact all the ppl on FB that comment on the crafts and on his profile... though you never know if you'll get a reply or just a "fuck off stranger"... Don't know what's up with the sales or anything, since I can't even buy them on Taobao because apparently my country is non-existent to them... so whatever China ppl!
>>
>>583645
I'll update it on my folder then
>>
>>583646
yeah maybe the group but when i contacted him I used google translate (and stated that) when i used that weird ass aliwang thing for taobao messaging... it was to ask for the PDO since it was in the description to ask for it, and i've seen both the ciel and adult miku pdos online (I think i lost the ciel one...) aaaaand no response whatsoever.
>>
>>583648
technically i did get a response, he said he will use a translator so I typed my message in english, asking about the PDO, thats when I never got anything back
>>
Maybe we should get proffesional and start a team and we definetly need a Chinese person for this, that either is fluent and can write, or a Hong Konger or whatever, just that he/she can comunicate for us as a intermedier XD
>>
>>583651
haha yeah i was thinking of even doing that, i asked superbuy to do this since my account can't be linked to purchase but superbuy can have the original buyer to get PDO files for me, but they ended up coming back with the baidu link for instructions.. even though I asked for PDO
>>
>>583653
found another post, some chinese speaker asked youlingke and they denied, it's out of print unfortunately... (there was even a screenshot of the price at 50 yuan instead of 9999 yuan)
again i seriously dont get why it was still on the shop
>>
swatkd.blog.163.com
so i just noticed the group sidebar translated and i noticed "dark night" guy who made the Junko Enoshima papercraft, but it says linking to their shop but it links to a blog, which apparently is now LOFTER? I havent been able to open ANY of these 163 blogs so they seem pretty old, but then youlingke's is still up, just not maintained... i hope they are not deleted
>>
>>583656
i just get the same links i found looking the original chinese name when i lookup swatkd, i feel like the entire thing was wiped clean of papercrafts and just filled with photography stuff..
>>
>>583657
their taobao links are dead (shocked to see wayback machine was used on the blog)
>>
doesnt look like it's the first time models were taken down.
look at this persona 4 model i found! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKeP57BzH8&feature=emb_logo
apparently youlingke made it, this was from 2014, and i found it with other videos here: https://ent.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3616020&mobile=2
also a collection of sites here: https://papermodelexpo.weebly.com/
>>
>>583659
*NOT the first time
>>
File: WWWWWWWWWWWWWW.png (123 KB, 711x637)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
!! what is this!? I need to find the original chinese page!
>>
满2件包邮 这不是手办 you! 是八音盒啊 买八音盒送初音 纸模手工

my wifi chooses the worst time to keep dying..
>>
Damn stalking Chinese pps online that don't want to sell anything to Westerners is hard, who would have thought, huh? XD Just keep on tryin' your best, the ones you found are huge already!
>>
>>583665
thank you, considering this can happen I'm going to stock up on many crafts, I have another order of $30 that I'll send a screenshot of later showing them once i get them ordered, i'm a few bucks off from the total so I'll get it today and order
>>
considering virus and stuff my package probably won't get here till late july or mid august, I'm trying to not be too early here because these delays are hilarious, been googly eyeing the screen stuck at "Origin post preparing shipment" since the 06/05 haha ordered on 05/31 so about a month of waiting for the thing to get outta china

anything new someone can bring to the table? I have a blogger set up now. I can't really craft because everytime I gave specific jobs to a printshop they've screwed it up and I can't afford a new inkjet printer, laser is not suitable for papercraft

https://kroopaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
>>
File: Scan.png (3.32 MB, 1654x2336)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
nobody has given me advice on papercraft scanning, so this is as best I can go.
I can't even scan at 300dpi! and the document feeder on this printer is broken..better than nothing. Here is the cover for the papercraft I put together recently scanned at only 200dpi, apparently it's enough for inkjet printers which is he standard, but what do you think? I think the page is cut off a bit but that is not a concern for now
>>
that new craft's page has been updated with a built image, no changes to price but I pray that changes
if it's copyright issues then i dont really get it much, it's been avoided before, his racing miku says "youlingke racing" rather than "good smile racing"
>>
a
>>
What's up with the links in the blog?!?! I can't access shit no matter how many times I try to click those malware viruses....
>>
If you need money, and I understand that, make a link shortener that actually works with 80% of people, like "medifiles" shortener. Adfly is crap and the links with a decent antivurus program do not work at all. There have to be better ways of doing this.
>>
Also, I cant access the old link for the papercrafts because they require a password?! Is this intentional because of the adfly crap or what?

I mean, if I can't access them with the link shortener, most people can't and that is not helping your cause at all. Find a better way to provide this, because, I mean, if I can't access the links, what's the point of supporting the cause then?
>>
Hi, thanks for letting me know, was worried adfly would cause problems and it looks like they have been blocked for some reason so i'm not gonna bother

>>583838
there is no password set on the mega repo (if that's what you mean)

sorry about that, 4chan thinks the links are spam so they are edited directly now on the blog, let me know if there are anymore probems
>>
File: a.png (123 KB, 1082x686)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
I actually was the one who posted the last 3 comments, because 4chan keeps on blocking my replys as spam and I have no idea why, so I had to post them as 3.

In any case, I did not want to be rude, but this adfly shit is really pissing me off. You know it doesn't work, and I really suggest you use the meganz link shortener, because you also get money for click but it does not spam you full of malware and actually the links then work and you get on the site. I know you need money, everybody does, but providing the right links and the right atitude to these things is crucial, I think. We can even make a donation pool thing where people chip in with the Taobao papercrafts and help you order them, or any other method, just please cancel that malwave adfly crap, it's horrid.

Also regarding the key, here is the link and what I see when I try to access the old papercraft link.
>>
>>583842
alright man, i got it the first time, i already updated the links when I posted that message. also idk how but you had it without the decryption key in the link, 4chan doesn't think it's spam anymore so this is the folder,

https://mega.nz/folder/pj5jCDCA#PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw

If it still prompts you, this is the key:
PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw
>>
>>583849
Thank you for the working link!

Any info on what you are gonna do with the blog thing/links? Maybe a go-fund-me thing or anything you thought about?
>>
>>583888 no problem
not sure, my main focus is those scans but for now everything's gonna come outta my own pocket/not gonna make money off of it. still waiting for them to come so I'm making another craft right now to pass time.
>>
Hey, so my second package of crafts (not the images I showed) actually got through customs, or at least even caught a flight, if you wanted an update on that first, but one more thing i noticed while looking around online, the pdf attached is from the same group that scanned the ciel phantomhive papercraft, it's too big so link:

https://mega.nz/folder/0rwmWYZC#OZpEo_o6xbEEvL0Ac4mAxw
>>
>>583842
>I really suggest you use the meganz link shortener, because you also get money for click
What do you mean?
>>
>>584029
That’s a comment for to the new link OP made in the blog page and is shortened and hosted on Adfly. Adfly is a crap site that shares viruses and malware and everybody with a virus program hates it. It doesn't let you download shit, it doesn't direct you to the files you are wanting to download, anything.
OP said he/she wanted to make some money out of this, which I understand, so I suggested that instead of hosting the link there, he/she should use megalink shortener. It's the same thing, I think you get about 15 bucks for 100000 clicks or so, just search it on Google, and it ACTUALLY WORKS, lets you download the files at the end, and doesn't share any malware.
>>
>>584031
Now I understand, thank you.
I thought you were talking about MEGA (the file hosting platform)
>>
>>584036
Well actually yes, that's what I mean. MEGA has a fileshortener thing for the links you share on there and you can get money out of it. It's a link shortener yes, but it's none of those crappy virus traps or anything, and you can get money from the clicks. At least I think it's theirs, because it is hosted on MEGE itself. Wish I could show some of the ones I saw, but I can't seem to find them currently. I am sure other people know more from what I am saying, since I don't do these things myself.
>>
>>584038
I was actually considering this after the adfly problem, MEGA does have it's own thing now which I wasn't aware of but looking at the program... it's bad to say the least, the person who clicks on your link has to pay for at least one mega service within 12 months to even be redeemable to me, and I have to pay for services too. it drains more money out of everyone involved than actually is profitable so i won't mess with it.

even if it meant more money spent in the process, I'd rather buy and scan myself now. many scans are behind a paywall so it's better to pay the actual creators for the real deal and spend time scanning, pepasweet's tsukumi scan online is terrible so if i paid for scans, I might get something that's not even worth it.

tiny bit unrelated but got any more taobao sellers I can buy from? Pepasweet, Youlingke, lili/ledah... but I know there are more
when I buy more models I'm just gonna end up squeezing these three's limited collections, but obscure sellers don't sell but it's better to buy those since the more rare the less chance of a scan
>>
>>584039
the only problem is that my printer/scanner refuses to scan over 200dpi, I know it can do it, because I've done it before.., so pray it magically scans as 1200dpi again one day lol
>>
>>584039
I got some maybe? Don't know if it's the same seller or not, but might as well try it 2x times just to be sure:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4023-2236596097.5.1b62556f3fch9q&id=18902222452

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a312a.7700824.w4023-2236596097.14.1b62556f3fch9q&id=38556269827

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.2.1b19e286MuKebm&id=573915783855&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=c3fa6bc0-7729-4f2e-893e-17f1bad10f30&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A2%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%22c3fa6bc0-7729-4f2e-893e-17f1bad10f30%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A573915783855%7D

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.1.7a6b7732zPpwAA&id=599063106872&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=2416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A1%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%222416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A599063106872%7D

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.20141001.2.7a6b7732zPpwAA&id=611029895474&scm=1007.12144.95220.42296_0_0&pvid=2416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7&utparam=%7B%22x_hestia_source%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_object_type%22%3A%22item%22%2C%22x_mt%22%3A0%2C%22x_src%22%3A%2242296%22%2C%22x_pos%22%3A2%2C%22x_pvid%22%3A%222416a486-3a54-4a89-a6ed-79f8ccd444e7%22%2C%22x_object_id%22%3A611029895474%7D
>>
>>584039
Btw the described link shrtener for MEGA isn't the one I meant at all.

You don't pay anything for it, the one that downloads it doesn't pay anything for it, it's super simple and easy, and you don't get any unnecesairy things with it.

Wish I could find one of those links but damn I don't know where to get it. I always encounter them when downloading hosted links on DA, so when I see one again I am sure to post it on here. It's the best way to go if you want to get paid for clicks really.
>>
>>584047
ah i was mistaken then, sorry! hopefully one of us might come across it someday

>>584046
thanks, I'll look into buying these next time
>>
>>584039
Actually found papercrafts on here as well. I can't make an account from where I am, so if somebody wants to share it. It's only 5 bucks. Else, enjoy the ones that will get it:

https://laham.booth.pm/items/85774
>>
>>584053
>https://laham.booth.pm/items/85774
interesting.. wouldn't think to find papercrafts on booth, it's on my radar
>>
Think I got another papercraft you can download from Baidu, since I think you got an account OP:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1XZ4y1H79V/?fbclid=IwAR2tMeKNCsvt92Mrlc9yhRugfIYfOVdbDcocgjIH_XB85IOXBTBGnl-u0t8

Any luck with other extractions or the goal to share free papercrafts from the Chinese sites?
>>
https://blog.naver.com/ librehong
Es posible bajar archivos de aquí?
>>
alright, long message and 4chan thinks it's spam. gonna chop it up! I have some updates
>>
hey, sorry for not updating on the crafts... i'm still waiting, (and I haven't gotten much crafts online, i'm gonna scrape baidu again for more) 4 packages so far (my latest one had to be split and i'll explain why) i ended up making a bunch of money recently so i splurged on ups shipping just to get it going.

First package I promised still stuck in china, flight delays.

second is shipped with newgistics, just google those guys
and you'll find out. gonna push for a refund soon.
third had to be split, only one got flagged as prohibited and had to be sent with ems, it's on origin post blah blah rn, the others i just ordered apparently needed a full phone number so i had to resolve that and now hope they change it asap and send the package.
>>
>>584659
I couldnt find anywhere to sign up, but apparently ouo.io is the site to use while i was trying to find out how to sign up. it was practically the same so hopefully that's it!~ (the link you gave me just says shorten now with an error if you try and do so, but mine offers signing up to earn from the links)
you can try the link above, 4chan thinks it's spam

>>584719
Yes, but they don't share every craft/Sí, pero ellos no comparten todas las embarcaciones
(Lo siento, pero no hablo mucho español ^^;)
>>
Got a pleasant surprise in the mail today! look forward to scans soon.
Hopefully I can get them up by tomorrow night since I’ll be out today
>>
Huh? Clarify please lol

Also about the scanning make that a bit more, as I mentioned a bit earlier in the thread my scanner’s a bitch. It does scan once in a blue moon but then I have to fix another issue of the image not saving
I might end up having to take them out to get scanned somewhere
>>
just saw the pic and forgot to mention i didn't crop it to A4 exactly, but the borders of the paper should be easy to see, didn't wanna accidentally crop out anything.
>>
File: Cover2.png (4.46 MB, 1696x2336)
4.46 MB
4.46 MB PNG
>>584867
>>
>>584867
You are really amazing for sharing all these files on here, thank you so mcuh! These look awesome. Thoguh I don't want to be a prick, the scans are really not of a good quality and hard to see and the colors are washed away :/

Can the images be edited or re-sacerated with color to make them look more crisp somehow? I know that people did correct the Touhou scans and make them look nicer, can it be done with these as well, anybody willing to do it? Coz I got no idea how to edit images... Or if the scans can be scanned with another scanner in a professional paper shop etc?
>>
>>584882
Unfortunately I could only scan at 200 dpi without any errors on my scanner, it used to work but it’s a pretty old thing so I’ll see if there are scanning services nearby or if I can miraculously fix it(also I am aware the colors are very washed away, forgot to mention, couldn’t turn down the light and noticed some of the racing miku’s stuff was barely visible. Maybe it would be fixed by a bit of editing?)
>>
miraculously I discovered that loading no documents makes it successful, but loaded one in and nothing. then I call someone over to help out for a bit, load it in, and boom. it works, how? no clue, this thing has a mind of it's own but for graphic scans 300dpi is good an i'm hitting this, too bad i can't upload them here since they're too big
>>
it's a slight quality change but it's the best i can do
>>
alright, so the same links above apply BUT there will be a new HQ.zip file in all of them, these contain the slightly better scans at 300dpi and they're zipped because of file size

Calne Ca is now updated
>>
I can’t do anymore today but I’ve updated all of them but racing miku 2014
>>
File: 1515698528381.png (83 KB, 487x420)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
I honestly just want to see Anime Pepakura with visible nipples and slit, that's all I really want
>>
Calne ca has visible nipples for whatever reason, but if you wanna properly make it you need to cover them anyways
>>
File: Cover.png (7.16 MB, 2480x3504)
7.16 MB
7.16 MB PNG
Racing Miku 2016 Scanned and uploaded

4chan once again thinks the link is spam
>>
>>584899
as long as they exist. I don't particularly care if they end up being covered in the end.
>>
Looks like my links got removed.. Just look in the respective folders in the mega repo and you’ll find the crafts. I’m not sure if they got removed because of scans or “durr it’s spammmm”
>>
Salut la communauté.
Fan de papercraft j'ai aussi pas mal de modèles de papercraft que j'ai fait importé par un agent de change.
C'est le seul moyen pour pouvoir acheter des modèles en Chine.
J'ai adoré ta petite collection de papercraft que j'ai téléchargé en entier.
Si tu veux tu peux me contacter par mail à cette adresse.
guppytigerendler@gmail.com
Je me ferai un plaisir de partager avec toi mes modèles.
Ces rare de voir des gens qui partage des modèles commercial de nos jours.
Cordialement.
>>
>>584993
J'ai envoyé un email~ le sujet est "partage de modèles papier"
>>
Finally, the last of the crafts I ordered have arrived, the ones handled by newgistics. I’m going to scan them tomorrow, after that i’ll Be 100% done with all of crafts I’ve ordered
>>
>>585006
You are really amazing for sharing these out of your own pocket. You are the reason you made the page un-dead to me really and I hope we get to see some more of those hidden Chinese crafts or any rare ones if you find them for that matter. I always click to see if there are any new updates all the time XD wish the site wasn't so dead all the time and other people would engage in posts as well (the normal conversations, not the shiposting and begging). Keep it up my man ;)
>>
>>585008
It’s np man, I’m glad you’re happy about the collection and scans :)

Hopefully by the time I save up again the situation with coronavirus will have died down a bit so I can save more from shipping (I paid $72 for ups this time...)
Also since previous links were taken down I’ll relink everything directly to mega when I finish everything tomorrow
>>
Suite à ma proposition de vous envoyer de nouveau modèle par e-mail. Je vous est envoyé par email le lien mega avec mes modèles.
L'avez vous reçu ?
>>
>>585014
I received the e-mail, thank you/
j'ai reçu l'e-mail, merci.
>>
Does anyone have the Haru craft by chance? I’m dying for more persona 5 stuff
>>
>>585020
I’ve been wanting more p5 stuff too but u fortunately the one I saw is private, and by someone on the Baidu group who doesn’t commercially sell them. can you send any picture or link to the model just in case?
>>
>>585022
*unfortunately
Made a typo there
>>
>>583223
how much does something like this cost?
>>
>>583548
Designer "Dark Knight"
>>
Sorry for a late response, got temp banned for the links and started school
>>585053
Not that much, usually around $5 USD. The others that have a whole diorama to it or very large pieces are around $8~$10 USD. The shipping is what gets you if you’re planning to buy though.
>>585068
Ah yeah I found that out a good while ago! I found links to the Taobao page on the baidu group but it was dead.. and their lofter blog redirects to a photographer iirc, but if you use the way back machine on the dead blog.163 or whatever the fuck that site is, there’s proof of the designer selling papercrafts on taobao at some point, I also saw a baidu post detailing that it was out of print, I’m sure it dates to around 2013 since that’s when anime papercrafts peaked from what I’ve seen in Chinese sites, but then were taken down for some reason, probably copyright.
>>
>>582830
Did OP ever manage to get Seele up and running?
I might be interested in her.
>>
>>585116
Any new progress on any Chinese stuff on Taobao groups or whatever those chinchin sites are called?
>>
>>582831
The software name is Autodesk 3ds Crap..I mean Max. It's at the top of the screen. Most likely they perform what is called "Retopologizing." This is when you make a lower poly version of a high-poly mesh. You can do it in really any mesh-based modelling platform like Max, Maya, Blender, etc.

Some softwares have auto-retopologizing features with varying results, but for the most part is a manual skill. Look up tutorials on retopologizing. There are hundreds.
>>
>>585458
Actually I use Metasequoia for these things. You got 2 options, fast and specific low-polying and it's the best one I can think of. Really works and saves time (of course for precise things you always need to go in by hand, so that's where the designers come in place with years of experience). I got Max, but it's crap, so I suggest Meta for stuff like this.
>>
Podrías subir la de Miku deep sea por favor
>>
File: a2340768xtdK.jpg (2.72 MB, 1536x2048)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
>>582830
Anyone have Aoi Yamada from Working by Ledah (I think)?
>>
>>582830
Found this baby:

https://paper.tv/

Since you got the site to work, can you rip any new papercrafts out there? Would be awesome! I can't register an account on Baidu no matter what I do, the Chinese aparently hate my country =_=
>>
>>585904
Anybody got usernames and passwords for this crap China site, where you actually don't need a phone verification to spy on you so I could rip them myself? They are basically just on there, like 100 new ones, but I can't get any of them because of China verification bullshit rasicm and I really need to get them or somebody to share them? Please? As a Halloween special or something?
>>
>>583833
Do You have this one?
>>
File: nico.jpg (53 KB, 580x1031)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Found this one on youtube.
mega.nz/file/AFkTjR4B#ha4S5hWpXBYmvG7RaB7ade04A8ZU_CZvkP7HtE2cTzI
>>
Found this other on the russian site vk, but the link got removed.
>>
Sakura Chan folder from:
>>586024
>>
File: Niko.jpg (59 KB, 335x457)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Found this other on the russian site vk, but the link got removed.
https://mega.nz/file/NkR0BRaS#9lxFbNjV8pvVVdooPoA9E6eSBU6oODZxdMjfpQ4MpiY
>>
File: Yuuka kazami (2).jpg (156 KB, 750x1016)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Yuuka kazami
javascript:quote('570596');
>>
Yuuka kazami
>>570596
>>
File: patlabor.jpg (185 KB, 943x877)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
Patlabor Ingram AV-98

http://paper-replika.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26id%3D531:av-98-ingram-patlabor%26Itemid%3D200144

It can be downloaded either as a whole or in 4 parts (though each part seems the same, I could be wrong). Pass: paper-replika.com
>>
>>582830
Found this https://ameblo.jp/sv0623/
>>
>>586034
how about these guys?
>>
>>586036
Yeah, he has his blog for ages now. BUT, as an insider, he did delete like half of his models that were unlocked by "show 1 build and get another" system, so those are not on anymore. BUT again, I do have all of them, since he now switched to a paywall account crap, so I am willing to share the files if the blog I posted gets raided: https://paper.tv/

Dead serious with my offer. I just want those papercrafts on there to be downloaded and I can't get them without an crap China account. So anybody willing to rip those off would be a lifesaver. (Also note that the papercrafts that can be freely downloaded for Chinese peeps are sold as "premium" crap on Paperzone VN, that's why I want them off there, because it's not fair that they are sold as premium, if they are free on the side for others.
>>
>>586044
First, like all of the beggars here are apt to say: "This is a sharing site, you are in a way, offering a trade. Post 'em if ya got 'em, otherwise GTFO."

On the flip side, maybe you see it different: You got something to share, but would like something too. You are wanting to share, but have a request as well. Maybe a little tired of being one of a handful who share, but never get any requests of yours fulfilled?

Me I don't care. There is room here for shares, requests, or trades. Don't like trades, ignore that post or thread and bugger off to another post/thread. Here's an idea, instead of asking for a rip of that site, just post requests with a pic of the models you want from there. Also post the models from S.V. that you are 'considering' sharing. Many of the models on paper.tv, I have, some are easy to find outside of that site, so a rip of the entire site is a waste. I missed many of S.V.'s "show 1 build and get another". You SHARE me yours, I'll SHARE you mine, and then the 'SHARE with me only' beggars get a big score. See beggars, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, it is just a bunch of SHARING. Just a thought.
>>
>>586044
>>586050
I'll start, the next two pics are my first seeking from S.V.
>>
>>586050
Sorry for your butthurt. I would still like the papercrafts to be ripped there. People in the buisness, that at least got into it +5 years know exactly what papercrafts on there are the ones that are nowhere else to be found. So posting and spamming +30 papercraft designs of what I want from the site on here is it probably a waste of time. (Also I hate people posting and spamming the site with stupid requests like that, so I won't do it myself)

Also, I didn't post to you jackass, at all, I posted the OP for this thread so you can glady fuck off for all "I care". I was talking to the one sharing his megafiles on here and that is an awesome guy/gal that shared the posts already, and I know is interested in getting all of them avalable for others. So, "just a though", I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I asked if anybody would be willing or can download them, and my offer still stands. Just not for you I guess, since you are hurt about not getting all the crafts I got. Boo-hoo, go cry in a corner. Nobody is talking to you. Now shoo~ go play with your dolls...
>>
>>586051
Second...
>>
>>586052
I don't know where you got that I was butthurt, but ok. Good luck, lol.
>>
>>586051
Don't know if you meant that you are seaching for it or that you have it, in any case, I was the one requesting the Chinese site to be ripped and I got all the S.V crafts.

As a kind gesture that I mean it serious and I would love the rare papercrafts on the China site to be ripped, or maybe a username/apps shared that actually works (because I did try to find old ones and none of them work anymore that were used), I am posting it on here. You are welcome :)

https://f.up300.net/2c56fd7709bc0860f066d48771f5fa56/

Download while you can, I can't seem to get the links on here to work more than a few downloads at a time. PC downloads only, you can't download on your phone.
>>
>>586055
What I meant was to offer an alternative to getting at least some of what you are seeking. You took offense by it, got butthurt, and then accused me of being butthurt. You spoke about OP's kindness in sharing after offering a trade. I'll share my rare models if and only if someone else rips this site for me, first. Furthermore, if you want to speak ONLY to OP, then perhaps you should exchange contact info and do it privately. Otherwise you were speaking to me and everyone else who passes through. Again, I was merely, like you, making an 'offer'. If that doesn't work for you, that's ok, but being a dick about it was completely unwarranted. This is exactly why shares like OP's is a rarity. Many people who have something truly interesting to offer just quietly keep it to themselves. A complete rip of the site is unlikely. I was willing to help you out with some more specific requests, but your shit attitude cured me of that. So forget it, I'll just "shoo and go play with my dolls" now.
>>
>>586055
The site is crap, sorry for the link. Here is HOPEFULLY a permanent one, one that doesn't implode on itself because people are clearly using mobiel phones to download files...

filebin. net/ 2e40jl82f36hip8k (type it in without spaces, write it wrong so it doesn't get deleted)
>>
File: AdventCirno.jpg (52 KB, 1280x960)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Advent Cirno
https://mega.nz/file/shx0QB5J#ZA3sJL78P73r0rjYnVYQI0uyuUpmplTovs_M8To-NnM
>>
>>583833
Was this actually scanned? Did somebody share the link? Please? DX
>>
File: Optimized-My image.jpg (331 KB, 637x900)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Hi everyone!

Was anyone able to get this Miku temple? I'm not sure what this Miku version is called?
>>
Was anyone able to get the instruction for the Miku Magi Mirai? It says that I need WeChat or something but signing up for that requires someone. Anyway, was anyone able to get the instructions?
>>
Does anyone have a back up of hestia from naver site?
>>
Just btw. since this is a sharing site, can anybody at all download these files? This assh*le keeps on "giving" free papercrafts that you can't even download because of crap adfly redirections and I am really pissed =_= Anybody that can help?

xcioncraft.blogspot.com/2020/11/cleo-papercraft-and-xmas-event.html
>>
>>586485
??? Works fine for me.
>>
>>586500
Would you be so kind as to post the files on here if you can download it? I always get redirected to a adfly thing and never to the real link, and I have tried like 10-times already and clicked 5-times on every try, and it's always just viruses for me :( It's always with this guy when he shared free stuff, redirected through adfly and I can't get anything except malware.
>>
>>586501
Yeah. You have to go thru that adfly shit, but it's only 2 pages for me. No viruses either.
Maybe try unblocking adblock?
Anyway, I can't upload shit right now cuz I don't have my PC. Shit's too slow with my phone.
>>
>>586502
Yeah, that's the problem, as said. I disable everything, if Adblocker is running it doesn't even let me to the 2. click. And I still can't download it.

Please, can somebody post the file on here to download? Anybody? It would be greatly apreciated.
>>
Anybody ever saw these papercrafts from Arknights? Would love to get there or trade if anybody has them. I am currently trying to make an account on the china site to help download some of those nobody has, so I will be posting them when I get them.
>>
>>586536
I meant these, sorry. Chibi Arknights papercrafts.
>>
File: 1596016929368.png (267 KB, 458x458)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Does anyone know how to pirate or atleast buy a downloadable version of the grafig danganronpa patterns? I want to make them really bad
>>
>>586321
Its called 10th Anniversary Miku from my searches, and I'm also looking for this particular Miku Template...
>>
>>586672
Hi Yes! I'm also looking for this template as well. I wonder if anyone here has this temple yet?
>>
>>586672
It's clear from the size of the cover image posted that it is a scan from the model. Either OP doesn't want to share it or forgot to upload, and hasn't revisited this thread?
>>
Hey it's OP, I couldn't post here for quite a while.

>>586321
There is no scan of that model, I made the model before I even created this thread and started scanning, and hend onto the cover image but I plan to buy it again and scan this time.
I scanned that image since I wanted to adjust anything I can for when i did actual scans.

>>586370
I have the instructions downloaded, I'll upload them to their folders.
>>
>>586715
oh and another note, some of them just don't have instructions because it links to a lofter page, and i still haven't figured out how to get the images to load on that site, but when I do I'll upload them right away.
>>
>>586715
Glad to hear. Will patiently wait for that godly miku model
>>
File: 1.jpg (2.74 MB, 1500x2000)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
While waiting, check out these other youlingke's paper models that are unobtainable as well:
>>
File: 2.jpg (1.02 MB, 1000x1142)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
>>586816
I ordered this one recently!
The second magical mirai one I’ll have to order another time
>>
https://paper.tv/
looks like a chinese site to host papercrafts, dont know much about it but you all might wanna give it a look and see what's there
>>
>>586883
Have you been sleeping under a rock? How about actually looking into other posts on here, and you'll be able to see that you got almost all of them already avalable to download ON HERE and not for those coins, since an awesome anon shares them on here for free for all of you ungrateful folk.
>>
>>586063
>>586885
are you talking about the link here? I already tried it without knowing it was for that site since i just skimmed through the thread for links and it just brings me to a page with steps on how to upload, no downloading or anything related to the crafts.

I have a baidu account but it's impossible for me to make an account on that paper.tv site for access to the links myself, I caught crafts there that were shared in the chinese baidu group (but no links on the designer's post there), but it gave me bilibili links which lead to links to one i could download but can't extract the zip, and another completely dead link.
>>
>>586886
Literally the post bellow you, with the Touhou papercraft, is where these links have been now shared for over 1 month now. All of them are there, just scrool back. The ones that you can't get anywhere else are being shared there, else, whatever of the Miku scans you are looking for in the last few posts, are nowhere and need to be bought as scanned. That being said some old ones have already been scanned and shared on this site, again in a different post, just scrool 5 pages and you'll find it.

It's all on here, just do 5min of digging, and most of what you can actually get from the china sites is here, and we are getting more as we speak.
>>
>>586888
I see, thank you
>>
File: 5.jpg (1.6 MB, 1500x2000)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>586819
Was this already shared? This looks like a really complicated model.
>>
>>586930
Yes, it's in my mega folder
https://mega.nz/folder/YjhRjQaL#sv-zH0Iop6RcGVOf0iIEFA
the second folder is the instructions.
>>
>>586931
sorry not folder, I meant file
>>
>>586931
Woah thank you so much! How did you get this?
>>
>>586941
np, i'm OP so these are my own scans, the original links i posted were just taken down.
>>
>>586947
~ahhh I see! Welp in any case, thank you so much!
>>
>>583833
Oh hey OP! Sorry it took me ages to answer, but I have a new technique for scanning with high quality image. You just have to download the HP printing app on your phone and find the scan button in the app. After that, the scanning feature is really similar to taking a photo. So once you save the image, you are all set!
>>
>>586965
Forgot to mention, make sure you take the photo on a flat surface. Additionally, make sure that the room you are in is not dark, and the scanning feature has a crop tool so you can adjust the image perfectly.
>>
>>586966
thanks! I'll test it out, but honestly I do have doubts since it's not a completely flat scan.
>>
>>586998
Okay cool! :) Let me know how it turns out
>>
File: 1607301683084.jpg (2.36 MB, 2216x2628)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
This papercraft model of Miku is just... wow!
>>
>>587262
I remember seeing the figurine when it first came out and it was beautiful, then this papercraft came too! Good thing I ordered this one but I used ems shipping and with the holidays it’ll probably be two or three months till it gets here
>>
>>587297
>This papercraft model of Miku is just... wow!
>>
i just have this of the dark magician girl

https://mega.nz/file/o1tCEYCK#h8lKYIJYsfSpomB2bLZO2FAavjQ3_viFyKwAE-39bmQ
>>
hey someone has this? i think i can trade one for this :3 https://i.4cdn.org/po/1608882604030.jpg
>>
File: Daikyoh.jpg (31 KB, 398x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Anybody got this old papercraft?
>>
File: Ryohko.jpg (24 KB, 300x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Or this one from Tenchi Muyou?
>>
File: Talim.jpg (25 KB, 217x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Or this one from Soul Calibour?
>>
File: Sophitia.jpg (19 KB, 400x267)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
Or this warrior one? Sorry for posting them on like this, but there are these 4 where the old links do not work and I would really like to assemble them. Thanks
>>
i got a big problem,i tried to make the racing 2014 scan,but i can't see the white parts,i don't know what to do
>>
>>587495
?
>>
>>587492
>https://i.4cdn.org/po/1608882604030.jpg
it's op, I'm almost done scanning everything including this one, sit tight
>>
>>587501
I'll take a look later and rescan if i can, I still have the craft untouched
>>
Alright, It's OP. Happy New Year, I have new crafts for you. Hopefully this posts and stays up, if not, there will be a "SCANS" text file in my collection that has these links (the first 8 have been uploaded before but taken down for spam)

Calne Ca:

https://mega.nz/folder/0igXELSR#iGpBmzAG2kxERqtq8FgSzA

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2020:

https://mega.nz/folder/EvIVRYaQ#SBU9JW_sgZlviQaMI7Op9A

Ciel Phantomhive Ver.2 :

https://mega.nz/folder/xjQRxAQB#Xf4CaiGNc2h5BgPoI9rZJQ

Amiya:

https://mega.nz/folder/AmhVgCLb#r_OMqNcnbDvlLkhyIBqvig

Hatsune Miku Type 2020:

https://mega.nz/folder/dnpAmQKC#5L3pbI12lhBMG4QkQP82Ag

Racing Miku 2014:

https://mega.nz/folder/QuhxHDzC#etYa-QA-Q1lkfCBSDzEcjA

Racing Miku 2016:

https://mega.nz/folder/o65xTBCB#ZS2Y-AbzXgW76v8L-MoLwQ

Enmusubi no Kami:

https://mega.nz/folder/YjhRjQaL#sv-zH0Iop6RcGVOf0iIEFA

Alphamax Miku Expo 2019 Taiwan & HongKong Ver.:

https://mega.nz/folder/FqpCEKbI#X_cdlzyHuUAL3q8Qr4cFLg

Harvest Moon Miku:

https://mega.nz/folder/c6wgQSKD#iTEEXGH-oxcHalKrosSFhw

Hatsune Miku The Greatest Idol:

https://mega.nz/folder/xnoA2AhC#JA3GdPJg5qpHVVNm95bnrA

Magical Mirai 2018 Miku (METEOR):

https://mega.nz/folder/Yq4zVYTD#uyBH2eY8bmiFTkcMz_DARg

Myethos Cheongsam Miku:

https://mega.nz/folder/RzxDDArL#EVhYA9H-Qfxsj8iLqe9m7w

Sand Planet Miku:

https://mega.nz/folder/dqwknQpb#e55N-R_7bBdbYJNti_jOuw

Sand Planet Miku (Happy Birthday):

https://mega.nz/folder/k2whwK5A#zH9L7eGBIR6OBtZNaFXVLg

Sesshomaru:

https://mega.nz/folder/1ngyXYSR#aABphOjz7PmdMcujryOlYA

Swimsuit Atago:

https://mega.nz/folder/FvhWGCTY#rp_nu5-9TZ5QNS38T_0IKw

Xingchen:

https://mega.nz/folder/NywXmaDZ#H2a6hPlOUkhThGrs6qjJJw

Yuzao:

https://mega.nz/folder/Rqx1jKJR#iZS0lW4cib0VanVDItYwlQ

Instructions will be uploaded soon, Enjoy
>>
>>587507
thank you soo much op, i don't know how to thank you!!! if theres any way to pay you something for all this i'll love it,thank you and hace a awesome year!!
>>
>>587509
yw and you too! all I ask is for people to share files or give heads up to existing stuff here so the collection can be grown, i wanna collect as many as i can and share them.
>>
>>587507
I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR GOODWILL AND CONTRIBUTIONS, Happy New Year OP! May good fortune befall you in the future!
>>
>>587515
right back at you!
>>
oh! it hadn't occurred to me, but i just noticed instructions are all uploaded for those who are waiting on those
>>
>>587507
yes,,,that´s the spirit , thank you for share and a little late but happy new year
>>
>>587511
Maybe later i'll pass a lot of etsy papercrafts that i have
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/Ck0FCaaL#QExBQ-3r3Fzo5aJpnkJyaQ
there,i donwload a few a found in a group with images,i hope you'll liked and i saved you some money!
>>
>>587543
great! I'll add them to the folder soon
>>587519
Happy New year~
>>
>>587495

Get them all and more from here:

http://fightingame.blogspot.com/2009/03/
>>
Oh my goodness! I cannot thank you enough OP! And Happy Late New Year everyone, sorry! ;)
>>
Thx you so much.. Belated Happy New Year 2021 Everyone.. :)
>>
File: 00.jpg (1.51 MB, 1500x2000)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>
>>587507
hella nice man. thank you! and a happy new year!
>>
>>587676

Nice model, what's the name of that character?
>>
>>587819
it's one of youlingke's models
>>
>>587819
Nara Onmyoji, here's the listing for Taobao if you're interested.

https://world.taobao.com/item/629385090116.htm?spm=a21wu.11804641-tw.0.0.5d7726df0f9MwO
>>
Omg! I can't beleive that I found the Hatsune Miku Winter Version of Spring Festival:

https://world.taobao.com/item/636063979019.htm?spm=a21wu.12321156-tw.0.0.36bb30af7osM03
>>
Hi, I found this chibi Umaru papercraft online. I'm pretty sure it's by Youlingke. Here's the link if anyone wants it.

https://mega.nz/file/amwkiZ6J#ZIfFv7T1Li3v0_Nca3U1BfavmQtHS_fw8BYZgsFfLCc
>>
File: 89sGs.jpg (9 KB, 195x260)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>
>>587912
I plan to buy this one when I get enough money

I’ve got finals and other school stuff to worry about for a bit but I’ll try to get this one soon
>>
someone knows why this one is so expensive?almost 100 dollars
>>
>>588131
from what i've read around, it was a limited release model and had to be removed because of copyright. there was a listing with just the music box displayed for the actual price for a limited time.

I tried to get in contact with the seller myself but never got a response back, if anyone can get some sort of confirmation that the model is not for sale at all (or if it might only be sold off the store page, etc) please do! this model is gorgeous and we missed out on it unfortunately.
>>
File: 1.jpg (110 KB, 559x747)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Omg these are so adorable!
>>
>>
File: Kotori.jpg (1.06 MB, 1966x2673)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Hi all, I found this on a private VK group it's by Pepasweet I think.
https://mega.nz/file/mip03brQ#hS46ph8qJIHFthoJEQddot3NsgG5WuyD3MLDaoQQWcA
>>
Anyone got a layout for hatsune miku magical mirai 2019 ? Preferably the one made by youngligke but I’ll take whatever
>>
>>588538
All the links were shared already. Old news. I think it's either in this board, so check all the shared links, or the other one with the "Toubou blue anime girl" one, that has tons of shared links as well. Just search a bit before spamming useless reply, just because you are too lazy to look. Everything is on here and was shared by the nice Anon.
>>
File: IMG_20210121_075834.jpg (200 KB, 1536x2048)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Hey op first of all I really wanna thank u for the Miku scans!!

And secondly did u check the genshin impacts model?they r so good almost seems identical to real figurine I tried one (I'm still nub at this) but it looks decent XD
>>
Btw I have the pdo files of genshin impact baraba,amber and travellers sister if u want they r only 3-4 pages but high quality ^^
>>
>>588548
Yes, we all know them. They are from S.V. and are avalable on his/her page to download, so please do not link or upload the files on here, because S.V. doesn't want that. So download from the page directly:

https://sv0623.fanbox.cc/ (the Genshin ones are free anyway, so you don't need to pay to view the files).

>>588535
A really sweet find! This one actually didn't got shared on here I think, so that's a GREAT edition for the "great cause" of sharing :) thank you
>>
Btw 2b yorha model by Youlinke is so rare ...it so hard to find a good 2B craft TvT
>>
>>588550
You literaly have tons of papercraft from 2B everywhere.

1. Is from Crisiscraft, 2. is from Antyyy, 3. from L, 4. from L in chibi version, and tons of other chibi and box crafts from her =_=

2 of them you got here for free even:

https://paperzonevn.com/tags/2b-nier/
>>
Dayum guess I'm blind ...watching too much stuff XD anyway thanks for the info! ^^
>>
>>588546
Hi sorry, I was also interested in the Miku Magical Mirai 2019 papercraft. I checked both threads it's not there anymore (I did find Anons scans thank you Anon btw). Is it possible for you to share it if you have it?

Thank you.
>>
File: Capture.png (313 KB, 1180x584)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>588131
It's back to its normal price at 55 ¥ now idk why.
>>
>>588131
There are actually two listings one at ¥ 9999 and one at ¥55, idk why.
>>
I really want to see a good model of Rias Gregory (TT)
>>
File: images (40).jpg (29 KB, 377x813)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Any of you boys know where this one is from? This version of 2B is what I've been looking for so long
>>
>>588687
I only found this that could be similar maybe:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/NieR-Automata-2B-papercraft-672909428

Else the other 3 I showed you (1 from Chrisiscraft and 2 from L) are online and for free (2 in the shared link from the VN site). Or maybe the 2. one from L isn't and has to be paid for as well, not so sure. Just check his site as well. Since he updated the site I never know what ones are for sale and what not, since he said he would start sharing all of the free, but that was bull, aparently.

I also know to remember a Korean designer making some papercrafts, so I think it could also be from that site. But the author never replyed to any of my messages, so he didn't share any of them nor can you buy them :/ so that sucks
>>
Once I get my laptop first thing I'm making is a 2b with 30k pixel Ass (looks like no1 gonna make that model so I have no choice lmao)
>>
File: IMG_20210123_172050.jpg (204 KB, 2048x1536)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Oh and this 02 model is made up of nnewspaper and styrofoam XD so if any1 can make a proper 02 face model I'd love to use one XD
>>
File: images (41).jpg (37 KB, 377x813)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Here's a better image, it comes with 2B's pod too

Got these images from a vietnamese page in facebook
>>
Also, does any of you guys know any more Hololive and Azur Lane papercrafts such as Swimsuit Atago and the like?
>>
>>588630
great! i'm buying this asap
>>
alright, so i finally re-ordered these two models:
Hatsune Miku magical mirai 2019
Hatsune Miku 10th anniversary dress

and bought two new ones:
Miku symphony 5th anniversary music box
Miku magical mirai 2020 (winter)
>>
>>588703
ohhh thank you!!! when they will arrive?
>>
oh and i forgot!! i made the miku cheongsam! it's very beautiful,i'm not the best making this type of figures,but i love how it turn on!
>>
>>588711
She looks so disappointed in you
>>
Jesus! Whahahahahhahahhahahah XD
>>
>>588707
No clue, it depends on how much the forwarding shipping will cost, I plan to use DHL since it’s not much more expensive and they’re speedy but it can still get costly since the ones I bought are probably heavier than others the least is a little over a week to a few weeks

The reason why I’m listing what I’m buying is so that someone else doesn’t end up buying and scanning it to avoid duplicates (and they can just buy others to scan so that we have as many of these models as possible) hopefully that made sense haha
>>
>>588711
My figures used to be botched as hell, you’ll get used to it overtime
Just need the right tools and skill, I know the baidu group has many posts and I was able to learn things from there
>>
File: IMG_20210124_174220.jpg (1.6 MB, 2304x4608)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Currently working on Swimsuit Atago
>>
>>587507
Hi is it all right if I share these with a private group on VK?
>>
>>588884
Yup, this goes to everyone else too
Just don’t put it up for sale and stuff
>>
>>588788
Looks good so far! I just started on Sesshomaru so i might share some pics when I get far enough
>>
File: IMG_20210127_120200.jpg (6.86 MB, 4624x3472)
6.86 MB
6.86 MB JPG
Thanks for the youlingke miku scans anon, it looks very beautiful sitting on my desk
>>
File: 1596755420261.jpg (202 KB, 777x1162)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
This papercraft from Lili is soo cool! Been looking everywhere for this but can't find so
>>
>>588964
Woah! This is one of the more advanced model by Lili. That model is really pretty tho.
>>
>>588934
glad to see a model made from the scans, i was worried how the actual models would turn out for you guys compared to the original copies but it looks great :)
>>
>>588964
I found Lili's Taobao listing if that helps in any way.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-2832920770.59.5308881ecbrA80&id=543956399688
>>
hey so op here, I was looking around in youlingke's shop categories and noticed a new one when put in google translate says "spring festival activities" there's two listings, one has a deal for both magical mirai mikus, but i already ordered the summer version and scanned way back, so i ordered the winter one on it's own and yes it's coming and i'm scanning it.

but what i noticed is the 5th anniversary symphony miku was listed, aka the one previously not for sale. I can't confirm anything but I think it's a limited time it's being sold, so to anybody that would want an original copy i suggest you snag it now. no matter how free the scans that i put out are an original printed copy is the best quality you're getting, it might be slightly costly but worth it for such a beautiful model.
>>
File: IMG_20210128_234740.jpg (2.18 MB, 4624x2136)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>588966
Im trying too but my printer works really bad... So mine looks nasty
>>
>>588982
Ahh I didn’t think about that, your printer does play a role in how it turns out

I’ve been working on sesshomaru for 3 days, didn’t get much done but to avoid white edges I’m manually painting the edges with watercolors so I’m taking my time (that was one of the tips on the baidu group)
>>
>>588982
My printer had a similar issue. Make sure in system settings - printers and scanners your printer is set to the highest quality. Mine was by default on medium (because it uses less ink). Then run a printhead cleaning on your printer (note that this does use up Ink). I have a brother printer this worked for me not sure about other brands though.
>>
File: IMG_20210129_004519.jpg (2.13 MB, 2304x4608)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
My current progress on Swimsuit Atago
>>
>>588964
Was anyone able to get this model?
>>
Lmao I print cheap and colours them myself...in some desperate situation I draw the templates instead of printing (don't ask me how its painful to even think of)
Atm I'm colouring Miku alphamax 2019 expo and dayum it's depressing
>>
>>589026
I can sorta feel your pain, since the ones I buy are ready templates they’re the only ones I can make.
For anyone that can help I’m having issues of the prints appearing shiny despite having the exact paper I need, I need some confirmation because I bought the paper from youlingke and he prints his stuff on inkjet, I’ve been trying to see if laser toner has SOME way of being shiny at all without the paper because these prints don’t come cheap and if it’s gonna be like that I need to save up for my own printer
>>
Does anyone have recommendations on how to turn 3d images into papercraft (preferably without paying)
Cause my 2 favorite vocaloids hime and mikoto have 3d models in MMD but no one made a papercraft figure of them and so I wanted to do it myself (or if someone could help me do it)
>>
Guess I'm gonna have to redo all of my work on my Swimsuit Atago.

Someone broke the right foot and nobody is saying anything so rip Atago #1, you will be missed
>>
>>589062
"Retopologizing" it was mentioned earlier in this thread because I asked about it. you can look up many tutorials but it's a manual skill that'll take lots of work.

>>589065
A family member did the same with my amiya craft a bit ago but i just applied a liberal amount of glue and pushed it back in carefully so that i didn't squish too much glue onto the outside, not the best solution since the glue tabs are not connected very properly but it works and mine is still standing so you dont have to throw the entire thing away
>>
>>589090
actually i didn't account for the kind of breakage thats only if it breaks off sorta clean, any other rip and well...rip swimsuit atago, she will truly be missed
>>
>>589062
>without paying
Then you'll have to edit the 3d model yourself which will be a "lot" of work since mmd models aren't really made for papercrafting.
I recommend using metasequoia since it's easy to use.
>>
>>589131
What?we cannot create model using pepakura?(I didn't use it for long enough to know all it's features)
>>
>>589133
Pepakura is just a program to take 3D models and convert them to Papercraft templates, to make a good pepakura template you have to heavily tweak the models especially because you want to use mmd models
>>
>>589136
I mean they’re meant to only be used in 3D programs for animations, not paper figures so you gotta take that into account
I’ve seen some made from mmd models and they just suck
>>
File: 20210130_214504.png (34 KB, 921x590)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>589133
Pepakura's for unfolding the 3d model and making it into a 2d template.
Thing is, most MMD models, or 3d models in gerneral, have waaaaaay too much polygons to unfold in pep.
If you want to use a mmd model, you'll have to reduce all those polygons to like 1/20 and also might have to redesign some parts so that it can actually be made out of paper.
You can't just magically turn any 3d model into a papercrafting model.
Lots of extra work has to be done, especially when it comes to stuff like characters.
>>
>>589138
Woah I learned something new thanks for the info!^^
>>
File: Blade.jpg (254 KB, 764x1080)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Hi, I found this papercraft by Youlingke on VK.

https://mega.nz/file/OjJRSSyC#TK885CMj7t1XueTx7d7wZirUHFMdxUUe_5wbYrEqoz0
>>
File: IMG_20210201_181932.jpg (196 KB, 1536x2048)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Just coloured the Miku alphamax 2019 expo templates and dayum it was depressing...making this head alone took me 3 hours and spilled a bottle of super glue on the table too lmao...
>>
>>589188
considering you had to color them, it doesnt look as bad as when I tried doing it haha
>>589183
awesome! I wish I could search on VK so for anyone that has access it would be great if you shared, i'll mirror this to my folder in a few hours
>>
>>588964
Does anyone have this template?
>>
File: Manual.png (7.58 MB, 2544x3504)
7.58 MB
7.58 MB PNG
I noticed that the scan for Hatsune Miku Happy Birthday was faded and that it had small white lines going across the page. I did the best I could to fix it.

If anyone has a template that has a similar issue I will be more than happy to help.

Here's the fixed template
https://mega.nz/file/bmA1XCRY#mSWfbKLPWXa9eynv3BMVZv4fyTIlEjolNBIxs0wMmck
>>
>>589206
thats great! it looks practically the same as the template appears irl, i can't fix this on my scanner so it's well appreciated.
I know that Sesshomaru and Racing miku 2014 have white peices that might not show up well
>>
>>589208
I'll try and fix them but it's going to take me awhile.
>>
>>589210
That’s fine, if it improves the quality it’s worth the wait
>>
File: IMG_20210203_151328.jpg (142 KB, 1536x2048)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Guys I think it looks better if u swap the light blue colour on Miku alphamax 2019 skirt and stocking to teal.....just sharing my opinion tho XD
>>
>>583224
>https://kroopaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
every time I try to DL the zipped instructions, the site locks up and crashes. Any chance you could unzip them and post them individually?

Thanks for sharing, BTW.
>>
File: 15421765478.png (1.41 MB, 1333x1333)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Anyone got a scan of this? First version is ok too
>>
>>589283
Oh my gawd I would even pay just to have that (tho I'm broke af atm lmao...)
>>
>>589283
https://www.mediafire.com/file/o1qmlml9aqvyx6o/AltriaPendragon.pdf/file
>>
>>589282
huh, weird. I'll upload them then
>>
>>589282
>>589305
alright, i uploaded it.
https://mega.nz/folder/QqR33A5a#SAFcsW4FNCizoME8KjVobQ
>>
Hi does anyone have this Yue Cardcaptor Sakura by Youlingke?
>>
>>589306
Thank you. :)
>>
>>583225
>>
>>589307
it was in the thread "chinese site papercrafts" in "santa's sack", I've asked but the person who named the contents hasn't replied yet (I'm the "different person" in the recent messages)
I really want to build yue as well, so if anyone can share please do
>>
>>589319
are you asking for a scan? because if you are it's been linked for a month now...

https://mega.nz/folder/xjQRxAQB#Xf4CaiGNc2h5BgPoI9rZJQ
>>
>>589310
you're welcome!
>>
File: IMG_20210203_202302.jpg (2.93 MB, 4624x2136)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
My progress, kinda slow
>>
They arrived in the mail today and I just finished scanning them! Enjoy!

Hatsune Miku !0th Anniversary Memorial Dress Ver.:

https://mega.nz/folder/1qhCRZLC#dEvORUAsMYn5PiNMeHzx2Q

Hatsune Miku 5th Symphony Anniversary:

https://mega.nz/folder/J3p2BLTK#djLdQ48KDwsxUQzikutJMg

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2020 Winter Ver.:

https://mega.nz/folder/pjgQ3DbS#2jvX2PswigKSptuxNfJSMg

Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2019:

https://mega.nz/folder/R7oUgL4S#PvRBB6IKZYpiEayrYWfPOA

I'll send a message when I update them all with instructions, But please note the Symphony one doesn't have a link to anything. I'm not sure why, I know it might be a limited model but theres no reason for instructions to not be provided..
another note for that model, Youlingke recommends TPU material to put together the transparent parts of the skirt.
>>
>>589326
oops, used an exclamation mark, i meant 10th, not !0th.
>>
>>589326
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6748820983
i got some type of instruccions to 5 symphony
>>
>>589326
oh and found this for 10 anniversary! https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6517910607?pid=130308616772&cid=#130308616772
>>
>>589328
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6748820983
ah I didn't think about baidu. I was more talking about pictures of the PDO file that are provided when a model first goes up.
if I saved these it would take an eternity to make sure they're in order
>>
>>589329
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6517910607?pid=130308616772&cid=#130308616772
ah these are alternative i guess, the ones that i'm uploading are labeled
>>
>>589326
Hi there ! I’m the guy who asked if anyone had the magical mirai 2019 one , and I just gotta say .THANK YOU! I’m shaking right now! When I first started getting into vocaloid (I always thought it was a human singing and having an OC ) I saw the magical mirai 2019 figure and I wanted to cry , it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen .but the thing is it’s REALLY EXPENSIVE (and I’m 17 so I don’t have that type of money) . When I discovered papercrafts my world changed , I made so many diffrent miku figures and I loved em . One day I saw the magical mirai 2019 one and I wanted to scream! It was perfect . So again , THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
>>
>>589332
oh for teens like us it's another world,making them with all the love it's something i can't explain! really op,thank you so much for all this,i and sure many others don't have the enough words to thank you!!
>>
>>589333
I’m glad you’re happy, I’m a teen as well in the same situation.
Nobody was scanning them so I’ve been saving money to buy these, also, instructions have been uploaded
>>
>>589326
Really thanks! You made my birthday amazing, i was waiting that Miku anniversary, i Belén linda depressed because of no job here, so this helps me
>>
>>589326
WOW. Thank you so much op, I can't express how grateful I am.
>>
>>589336
I been kinda*
>>
>>589326
Bruv Ur like the Robin hood for broke teens ....my gawd that's super awesome birthday gifts too! Ty!
>>
>>589300
Thanks alot, I have been trying to find this for a long time.
>>
>>589328
>>589330
I downloaded and numbered the instructions for Hatsune Miku 5th Symphony Anniversary.

https://mega.nz/file/GvQ1HYpI#B-rDiXz5jru2BBDDjAqmEH0VWfqx972Oyee5O6Wtdw8
>>
File: pwho4zXl.jpg (45 KB, 457x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
They say beautiful things appears more beautiful when u can't reach them.....can't disagree on that TvT
>>
Quite a long message, sorry.
I plan to buy youlingkes cardcaptor Sakura papercrafts next, and after that 2B ones as well. There’s some older and more simple vocaloid papercrafts too and after that I would have cleared out everything I wanted, excluding anything that might be new out up in the store by the time I do get them. Since spring celebrations are coming up there everything will be stopped for a week or two, so I’ll wait to order something till then.
I only know of a few designers and to be honest I don’t plan on buying lili’s stuff too soon, they cost the same as youlingke but the models are too simple to make it worth the expense at all. And I know papercolors is another and it’s slightly better but I want to know, can you find other designers taobao pages if they even exist? Some seem to be gone with their crafts out of print but I have no clue.. I remember seeing one of Junko Enoshima that me or another person mentioned earlier in the thread but looking up the designer we really don’t get anything, but wayback machine actually archived a blog showing proof of a designer, and their Taobao page being dead. I want to know if they left that community and stopped selling, or if they are operating under another name, I know a designer was linked in the baidu groups page but it’s always been dead, and these people on that group don’t link shit, they always say “this is the shop owner” mostly never saying the product name, and the Taobao shop names are usually pretty generic
>>
>>589354
Hi, what proxy service do you use to buy from Taobao?
>>
>>589354
I don't know who the designer is but some of these are good.

https://shop61222088.taobao.com/category.htm?spm=a1z10.3-c.w4002-2236596098.82.748c556fvtICxd&_ksTS=1612464918966_204&callback=jsonp205&mid=w-2236596098-0&wid=2236596098&path=%2Fcategory.htm&search=y&pageNo=2#anchor

also heres the Junko papercraft

https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=631331561826&spm=a2141.7631565.smart_single_goods_18693802069.631331561826&pvid=c65054ab-531b-423d-a32a-4b25c36514ca
>>
oh someone has this? i had see it in paperzone store but i think is premium
>>
>>589365
i forget the image sorry :c
>>
>>589366
https://mega.nz/file/3rgWBRRK#Ai-Ug_bh3-5RGh6ju9_d0TXqS5HrNYGxx1s8n6tRPJQ
>>
>>589367
thank you sooo much <3!!!!!
>>
>>589361
Superbuy.
>>589364
Thank you so much!!
>>
i decided not to hold back and ordered a few more

Cardcaptor sakura (and yue too) (clear card version maybe? i bought it ahead of time since i'm a first time watcher)
Junko Enoshima
Arknights chibis (I got papercolors' full set of 9)
>>
File: dsd.jpg (150 KB, 739x982)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>589384
Yay! Which Cardcaptor sakura did you buy? This one?
>>
>>589384
>>589386
Or this one?
>>
>>589387
This one! I’ll buy the other next time
>>
File: 15421722101.png (1.26 MB, 1333x1333)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Hi. Someone have this?
>>
>>588964
This one is another one of Lili's, but I believe that the model is a bit more advanced.
>>
>>589384
dude ilove yau
>>
Hey anon, any chance for you to buy this particular paper model?
Waifriend Fubuki
>>
someone has this one? it's looks beautiful
>>
>>589416
I keep forgetting about other ones I wanna get including this one haha, I will>>589414
When I finally clear out the ones I’m interested in using myself I can buy others like these, no promises tho since it looks like I’m the only one doing this it’ll take a while
Also for some reason certain things don’t show up in the Taobao shop unless you look at the mobile version, so when I did (after it wouldn’t load on my desktop) I confirmed that the symphony miku is a limited release and that he’ll take orders but won’t ship from the 1st to whatever the end of the festival is (I have no clue) so it’ll be a few weeks
>>
>>589417
There is a way to donate for those papercraft?
>>
>>589354
I found this shop, most of it looks good.

https://shop126849690.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.20.32c93ef92Qvv8E&user_number_id=849843787
>>
File: 20210205_183607.jpg (1.91 MB, 4032x3024)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
It's not the best but i love how it's going!
>>
>>589423
great!, i'll look into it more
>>589424
looks nice so far

I'm gonna start trying to remember to make my name as "OP" on here, since i don't think there's a way for you guys to know which messages I sent unless i mention me scanning or buying crafts in particular.
>>
>>589419
I just set up a ko-fi if you'd like to donate, lowest amount to donate is $1
https://ko-fi.com/kroopa
>>
File: 1.png (2.54 MB, 2464x3216)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>589208
>>589206
I just finished fixing Racing Miku 2014, I'll work on Sesshomaru next. Let me know if there are any other templates that need fixing.

Racing Miku 2014
https://mega.nz/file/W7IVmabK#1onuoOw7St3SXRHIsLWHT1SZfHqcUixV_FsKSUqzHHc
>>
>>589428
wow these look great! do you have certain steps or techniques to do this? Or is it manual? only some templates have problems with seeing white pieces but all the scans have those lines and washed out color and I don't want to ask you to just do all of them on your own.
>>
>>589430
I adjust the colour levels using photoshop and do a surface blur to get rid of the lines. Then I manually redraw the tabs using adobe illustrator. The colour doesn't take long to fix but the lines and tabs take awhile.
>>
>>589432
i see, thanks! I might give it a shot when I have some spare time on my hands
>>
>>589428
Oh thanks! I tried to do that racing miku but i didn't know how to fix it, thanks soo much!
>>
>>589426
And thank you op! I'll try to give you something when i can!
>>
Guys does anyone have youlinke's 2B model!? I really wanna gift my friend as a parting gift TvT
>>
>>589446
Thank you!>>589454
I can get it since it’s a model on my purchase list but I can’t get it until after the 18th, and even then it’ll still take a few days
>>
>>589459
What I meant by get it was I can purchase the model but it won’t be shipped out until after the spring festival ends on the 18th
>>
>>589460
oh relax op! you're doing to much for us! remember think about you <3
>>
>>589471
well if it's a model both me and another on the thread wants it's a must-buy.
they're practically impossible to find as scans so I'm used to being on edge since I worry about models being out of print (It's happened before unfortunately)
>>
File: IMG_20210207_135400.jpg (169 KB, 1536x2048)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Dayum somehow I'm still not able to finish this model lmao
>>
PaperTV anon, any way I can still request some files to download from the site, or if anybody else knows where to download them of course. Here they are:

https://paper.tv/cleopatra-q/

https://paper.tv/nico-yazawa/

https://paper.tv/yandao-shrine/

https://paper.tv/valkiria/
>>
File: v.png (770 KB, 1861x984)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
hey i found this on etsy! they expensive no?
>>
Anyone got instructions for the magical mirai figure by younglinke ?
>>
>>589524
oh i asked and she is a authorized reseller of youlingke!
>>
>>589525
this one? i have a baidu link,i made her with this and i think it turn good!
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6526160955?pn=1
>>
>>589527
Hi sorry I meant magical mirai 2019. Anyone got the instructions?
>>
>>589526
interesting.. are you sure she really is though? I have my doubts and I'd want to hear something like this from youlingke himself. and i think they're priced like this if they're shipped out to her first, and then she ships them to people herself
>>589531
these are the same instructions as youlingke linked in the model's taobao page, I doubled checked and the zip file is in the scan's folder, HQ is the higher quality scans you should be downloading, and the other zip (can't copy the name) are the same instructions as in the baidu post
https://mega.nz/folder/EvIVRYaQ#SBU9JW_sgZlviQaMI7Op9A
>>
>>589545
oh and also if she really is authorized, then the added cost can be justified by her being compensated, so much money is poured into this that you're better off buying from youlingke himself (if you're only getting a model or two, the price stacks up..) or just go spend that money on a real figure, that price for that 10th anniversary miku is as much as a figma!
>>
>>589545
Uhm..... that’s still 2020 , I asked for 2019
>>
>>589552
https://mega.nz/folder/pj5jCDCA#PWBN8tvrNxsUDh0bkfWIGw/file/BiIxRaqJ

"魔法初音2019" are the Instructions. It was in OP's mega folder.
>>
So I just came across this Youlingke paper model, and I was wondering if you thinking of purchasing these?
>>
>>
>>589552
shit, sorry..i guess i didn't read that properly, the picture of the 2020 one threw me off
>>
>>589568
i'll consider it
>>589569
assuming you want this model too, again i'll consider it
>>
Here are some Touhou papercrafts I found (not Lilis).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/terdseovbx9tfwe/Touhou.zip/file
>>
File: 20210208_130703.jpg (1.94 MB, 1467x3264)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
This little,little piece is the hardest part in the model,and i have to make like 7 more!
>>
File: IMG_20210208_220303.jpg (2.74 MB, 4624x2136)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
Had some errors because couldnt see some flaps and bordes
>>
File: IMG_20210208_192305.jpg (211 KB, 1536x2048)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
I'm totally demotivated to make the hands and the mic cuz they r small TvT
>>
>>589620
>>589618
They look amazing!! Don't worry they look made with love! Great job <3!
>>
>>589618
I guess this template needs fixing too
>>589620
There’s a tutorial for the hands, you just need tweezers and a thin dowel/toothpick to curl them (I’m gonna switch to my laptop to upload the images after I send this message)
And same applies to the mic as well
>>
>>589623
Oh and here’s my progress on sesshomaru, I made significantly less progress last week since I decided to binge some anime, it’s been a while since I’ve done that haha
>>
>>589620
can't directly send the image, resolution is too large, so here's the direct link
https://imglf3.lf127.net/img/a1p4ZzBQcWtweDdZdnZxdndrSUNjclhRMXRRVkRKdUtTRzFBZUZxZHdmbndNWmw0S1pGKzR3PT0.jpg?=imageView&thumbnail=500x0&quality=96&stripmeta=0&type=jpg%7Cwatermark&type=2
>>
File: 2.png (2.85 MB, 1312x1728)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB PNG
It's going to be a lot of work to fix Sesshomaru so I did Sand Planet Miku instead, sorry.

https://mega.nz/file/Dv5w3LBA#u25YfHLZ1NtPb3yxVJ3jP84eEwZGC4_l8NHWh1CmRLA
>>
File: IMG_20210213_113532.jpg (2.72 MB, 4624x2136)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
Wip
>>
File: IMG_20210208_102424.jpg (1005 KB, 3120x4160)
1005 KB
1005 KB JPG
>>589725
If anyone want to request design im just open commision for anime papercraft
It just my collection
>>
>>589725
that's fine! thanks for fixing this model~
>>
There’s this girl I like that loves Xiao from Genshin impact and I wanna make her something for valentines. Anyone got any papercraft on Xiao ? I did see his mask had one but I can’t find where to print it . So just anything related to Xiao is appreciated
>>
>>589737
Oh my gawd can u do a tanjiro model? U really seem skilled enough to accurately make his hair(hardest part x.x) n that sasuke model is dope!!
>>
EPIC THREAD,
thanks for showing grate papercraft, will consider build
>>
>>589757
>>589757 of course i open commision with low price for anyone who want to make their own favorit character , ITS about 5 - 10 dollar for 1 character , ITS just a sample
>>
>>589762
looks sooo cool! do you do videogames too? i been triying to do myself a mipha model,but i failed everytime!
>>
For anyone interested in Genshin Impact, SV no longer makes any due to copyright but I found another person who does some pretty slick work! Ningguang is 9 dollars, and she seems pretty tall due to being 11 pages. Cool base too.

https://danyupapercraft.wixsite.com/papercraft/ningguang
>>
File: IMG_20210215_080051.jpg (1.73 MB, 2136x2802)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Thanks annon, you made my Year!!
>>
>>589836
Great find, hopefully they don’t get slammed with copyright shit like SV
>>589844
Awesome build :D
>>
>>589851
>>589851
I finished sesshomaru but he had some stability issues and doesn’t look good enough to take some nice photos so I chucked it to the shelf and started another, here’s my progress on the greatest idol miku
>>
>>589859
Forgot to change my name to OP there
>>
File: 20210218_165019.jpg (3.25 MB, 2487x4032)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
I've been working in this! She's so cute but it wasn't a good idea to do her legs without light and it went very,very bad
>>
Hi just a heads up, the back pages for sand planet Miku print slightly off. I'm not sure about the other scans, It might just be my printer.
>>
>>590005
i made sure to put them on the same top left corner of the scanner, the pages are not cropped exactly to A4 size and printers can always mess up a bit so a combo of that might be why, if not then the prints themselves were off from the get go when i got them and it was the printing on the designer's end.

also a small update, the cardcaptor sakura crafts and junko are shipped and coming soon, but I got a message for the arknights chibis, stock ran out so it won't be bought till early march
>>
>>590006
Yeah it's probably my printer. Thanks for the update can't wait for Sakura and Junko!
>>
Anyone got this papercraft ? I found them online but I can’t open them for some reason and the only one I could open had a really bad quality
>>
>>590058
do you have the files? i'll can see if i can open them on my end
>>
File: 1 Rem Head.jpg (7.72 MB, 2492x3504)
7.72 MB
7.72 MB JPG
>>590058
I found them. The quality isn't great but it should be fine when it's printed.

https://mega.nz/file/fiBTFITL#PtF0jkZR5s15yxqcyF3P1ZHvhJB-sjZoT_cGelY_OuU
>>
>>590072
looks good, the only thing thats off is the noise, someone can remove it if they really wanna
>>
File: takao.jpg (31 KB, 600x290)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
here's Takao from Azur Lane, very similar to S.V' Design (kind of plagiarism I think)

https://1fichier.com/?09sssnf1xyjnvh81m85j
>>
>>590084
>https://1fichier.com/?09sssnf1xyjnvh81m85j
>>
T^T Its so sad that 2b papercraft sold out....does anyone happens to have the scan copy of it?
>>
Guys any1 happens to have this scan of Miyamoto FGO model?
>>
>>590097
You can buy a digital download on Pepasweets Etsy ( It's a bit expensive because it includes 2 versions). After his Taobao shop closed he started and Esty shop, he's spoken about it on twitter and Instagram so its official.
>>
>>590104

4chan doesn't like the link just search Etsy for pepasweetkura (no spaces).
>>
>>590072
Thank you the quality is definitely better than the others
>>
>>590072
Hi so I seem to have a problem here with this , so I wanted to print it but when I printed it the background is purpleish and it wastes too much ink , got a fix ?
>>
>>590150
The only thing I can think of is to try removing the background in photoshop or some other photo editor.
>>
>>589737
Since when has this become a link site for loosers like you to post your crap work on here. Freaking go cry on FB and Twitter for people to give you money. This is a TRADING thread. Either link your work to download, or BUZZ OFF
>>
>>590165
Don't be a jerk
>>
>>590176
Don't be a dook, sucking up to people that can't even do a decent texture file for a simple papercraft. The work sucks, and the post has nothing to do with this thread in particular. If he wants to get gree ad-time for his crappy work, then go post it on a different thread, and not here where we share scans and premium files of Miku etc. How's that for a jerk?
>>
>>590176
He >>590178 is right, mind the misspells, want to take up a spellchecker... but still. This isn't a free ad site, fuck this crap. Go advertise crap somewhere else. We don't need dorks like that here begging for cash for crappy shit.

>>589737
F you and your shameless ad-shit. Nobody wants it. Learn to do it right first anyway, looks like crap. Go spam some other thread!!
>>
this crap
>>
>>590165
just ignored , you talk too much we all here just looking for crap anyway
>>
>>590185
SInce when do we have pictures of you on here and why are you searching for them online on po?

Papercrafts are works of art, if you don't agree, better fuck off fairy right down this site, else I don't know what the F you are doing here. Trollface.
>>
>>590193
end your nonsense, just do it as usual to share with fellow beggars
>>
File: nmFtLg8d_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>590199
Hail, Crappy McCrapface!
>>
File: Miku.jpg (1.62 MB, 3024x3024)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
Just finished sand planet Miku, thanks OP for the scan!
>>
>>590204
Looks great!

For anyone that wants to do greatest idol miku, I found the manual was hard to follow for some parts when where to glue things wasn’t laid out, but I figured it out.
The headphones didn’t have anything other than labels and the pictures provided on youlingke’s blog aren’t very clear so I made a thread of how I put it together https://twitter.com/ffrtz24/status/1365020465828364296?s=21 hopefully this is useful to you
>>
>>590205
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much OP!
>>
>>590220
no problem, need to clarify that it's just for headphones. if anyone needs clarification for other parts just send a reply.
>>
Yue and Sakura came today (Junko came earlier but i waited a bit to do a batch)
Something about the scans this time, I added some text to the covers, hopefully to deter those fuckers over at paperzonevn from trying to sell it. (although they might just remove the cover, it's worth a shot and it doesn't hurt to try since the covers arent important to the craft) my main reason is that Chinese designers have noticed them being sold there and I don't want to risk a situation like SV potentially happening if this keeps up.

specifically about Yue: I know they already have him and scans have been shared but nobody has actually reuploaded it so i bought it and now the scans will stay up, "santa's sack" kept disappearing in the other thread and no response came back. also many of his pieces are pure white and hard to see but still visible, if you really need a clearer picture i can take one on my phone so you can compare it to the scan.

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Ver.:

https://mega.nz/file/ByxChbCL#1xFCNEq3mrtb9XeLF99Z8W9bICWkS4Yt3F3BWPgDB9U

Yue:

https://mega.nz/file/5j4GSLjQ#NrJdw90iwKcYX9pG6LeHMF00c9riqBaj4fEp6moxU08

Junko Enoshima:

https://mega.nz/file/8ywE1DBY#SRuwDjPcBJHT5blxoS0VVSfuxEkDRBTb3k0JLHSti0g

Enjoy! I'll update with another reply when Sakura and Yue's instructions have uploaded.
>>
>>590237
Thanks we really appreciate these!
>>
>>590239
yw
>>590237
instructions uploaded! important note for sakura is that there IS a pdo file, it's supposed to be just for the skirt but the rest of the model is there, but jumbled up on one page. there's another thread to unlock pepakura so you can move the pieces around for a clearer look if you really want to but note that textures are intentionally removed so you can't actually print this.
>>
>>590244
Sorry to say, but I didn't find any instructions for these? Are they in an older file or something? Also, if it's a PDO, making textures and putting them into the PDO is the easiest thing I can do, so if I could get my hands on that, I would definetly fix the file for that one, that would be a HUUGEEE game changer.

And of course 10000-times thank you for sharing :)
>>
>>590258
>>590244
Sorry for being so hasty, actually found the files after searching :D hugee, this is huge. The PDO can definetly be fixed, and apart from the face, which just needs some new imported face texture, it's really intact! Really amazing work.

Btw. I did notice the F*k-faces of PaperzoneVN taking credit for your work, any way we can stop this or you encript the files for specific users or something like that? Also, how do you know the Winnie-Poohs are on to you, did you see a blog or something like that?
>>
>>590258
Shit, I think I only sent links the the scans directly, not the folders with both files, updated links for everyone else since you found it

Sakura:

https://mega.nz/folder/0noQTTRC#ClBKs6NxaGZomH-NE_YyMw

Yue:

https://mega.nz/folder/p642CBhT#GzuSI1GetFeVveEtDWShMw

As for them taking the scans I can’t see a way to stop it other then that text. Also I viewed youlingke’s Taobao shop through the mobile app (for a time I could only look at certain listings though the app before I made an account) and certain notices only show up there, one day I found a long message and when I used google translate it mentions people scanning and selling those scans for monetary gain, the only people I know who do this are those paperzone fucks.

I can’t confirm they are onto ME specifically, but they certainly know scans have been making their way out there
>>
>>590276
I can't see how the scans would be traced back to you. On Paperzone the source is listed as Taobao, there's no mention of this thread on the upload page or in the files. Also, most of them are listed in the VIP zone which means you just need an account which is free, so I think the people who are uploading it are regular users. Try putting a disclaimer saying not to share it publicly because the designer has threatened to stop selling. If any of them are familiar with S.V. that should stop them dead in their tracks. But this is just a suggestion it’s up to you.
>>
>>590278
yeah, in the message it doesnt mention 4chan or this thread at all so i think it's fine for now.
there's still some on their premium pages which is a pain but they're uploaded so can't do much about it. thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>590276
I've seen some of Youlingkes stuff which you haven't bought on Shopee, which is a cesspool for reselling scans. So that might be what he's referring to, you're probably fine.
>>
>>590276
I actually contacted one of the admin on PaperzoneVN, telling them that they should stop distributing premium files and making money from other people, but mostly I contacted about SV at that time, where he didn't have that mayor fit of distribution rage yet, only the small one. I said he wrote files should not be distributed, just directly from his links and the site should respect that. But the admin said "this is a small site" yap yap, and the asshole didn't remove jack. Sure enough about 2 weeks after this contact, SV actually found the site himself and got into a fit of rage and I contacted them again saying "told you so", but all those assholes did was to remove the links, and sure enough, 2 weeks after that, ALL THE FILES are back on, so fuck those guys. Cancer of the papercraft comunity, sites like that are to be killed and executed.
>>
>>590278
This is an Anonymous board, they can't trace it to whoever 'YOU' are. Furthermore with them popping up on Paperzone and ultimately elsewhere, it muddies the whole who scanned them originally. I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. This is probably the safest place to share these.
>>
>>590284
Ah I wasn’t worried about them specifically identifying me if that’s what you mean, just them finding out this being the source and having that impact on how they sell
>>590281
>>590282
Exactly. these assholes are what ruin the community
>>
Greatest idol guitar/piano thing production process since none other then the crappy manual is given to put it together
https://twitter.com/ffrtz24/status/1365920277599764480?s=21
>>
>>590331
Thanks, this is very helpful. Youlingke should really make clearer instructions for complicated parts.
>>
>>590336
agree.. i think this is only present on his older models, most of them are thankfully numbered/labeled and have pictures of the pdo/someone making it
>>
Ordered another craft, Ifrit from Arknights.
just that one for now.

I'll probably take a break from buying unless there's a new must buy for me or limited time model, so i can save some money for a big purchase of models
>>
>>590339
You are amazing dude :) and all the sharing and great stuff going on the past months, really love the vibes.
>>
The FUCKS have done it again. Trash people:

https://paperzonevn.com/threads/cardcaptor-sakura-yue-scan.7588/

The source is now "recieved from the internet" XDDDDDD fucking idiots.

At least there is 1 good thing: I know they already had the Yue scans on the site anyway, but you had to buy it with real cash, so now that this is avalable, they had to move it to a free download XD so at least 1 papercraft more they can't re-sell for their profit!!! I think we should share ALL the "premium" files on the site on here and make them freely avalable, that way they can't get any direct deposit money off their site and they will be royaly f*cked :D who is with me?

I think I can share some of the Papercrisis papercrafts off the premium site they have, I'll be sure to bundle them together and post the link on here for sharing. WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE, LET'S JOIN TOGETHEER AND BRING THEM DOOOWWWNNNN :P
>>
>>590343
Started a new thread where I shared the ones I got. Here it is again:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hno52gx1rw2lqxf/FREE_papercraft_pack.zip/file

Would be amazing if people participated with other files from there and stop those scamming idiots for good.

Most of the files are from this site anyway, and you amazing people sharing the scans etc. So hope you like it and keep being awesome! :D
>>
>>590343
Guess that text won’t stop them huh? Didnt wanna cover the model on the page with the text but they cropped it out, bastards. Guess they’re willing to blandly show off stealing these scans for their shoddy site. Even had the nerve to put a password on the files
Cant stop them so if anyone on that site pays for those at this point it’s gonna be their loss
>>
>>590343
Oh, and it’s always been “received from internet” pisses me off cuz doesn’t tell anyone about the source
>>
File: Yue_Page_02.jpg (391 KB, 1972x1480)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>590358
I don't think they uploaded your copy, I think its the copy from that Christmas thing. The Paperzone version has lines going across the template which is a printing error on Youlingkes part, and the spots of dirt are in different places.
>>
>>590361
Sorry, but even if it's not relevant to Yue, they still got like 80% of their shitty scans stolen of here and are making profit on behalf of supid people trusting the site. So the point stands, they steal content that is free and are the fake saviours of the papercraft community. That's why they need to pay, and I stand by my request to share all the files they are selling directly and link the crap out of those and share them around to stop them. Got to hit them where it hurts most, and these fucks only get real with money, so the money we take.
>>
>>590364
pretty much answered it for me

Some better news, Arknights chibis came in and i finished scanning. not adding anything this time, if someone wants these scans it isn't hard to find this board.

important notes: I over scanned these just to be safe, couldn't get an exact crop without risk of ruining the proportions of the model. the second is that these are in a foldout style, so i had to scan some pages on every model upside down to keep it intact, i already fixed those pages but if there are any errors let me know and i'll fix them again

I decided to add them all in a folder as a pack but character zips are separate so you can pick and choose. (SilverAsh, Frostnova, Exusiai, Mostima, Lappland, Pramanix, Texas, Ch'en, Amiya, and a bonus Originium Slug)

Arknights Chibis:

https://mega.nz/folder/NzQTjSTb#XjqBPVH4Y6vvgvGggVQXlQ

Enjoy!
>>
>>590365
Now they are uploading YOUR Miku scans and not even saying "from the internet", just bluntly saying "Taobao" as if THEY bought them, fucking asswipes. God I hate this PaperzoneASS site so much, freaking Vietnamese monkeys. People please do participate in the new thread and share the crap out of the papercrafts they are selling as theirs so they get out of business scamming with their bullshit. Even if the papercrafts get shared 10x times the same, they will be found with Google search sooner than on thier crap site, since they don't pay for add-words.

Btw. super cute scans, love the new addition of them. Thank you for sharing :)
>>
>>590396
Yw for the scans

Something I noticed, they all have QR codes to sketchfab models.
I’m not sure if anyone can find out how to extract it, but if possible you can just rip the model and copy how the model is split and stuff in pepakura, except with the actual textures rather then scans
>>
>>590398
Which QR codes are you referring to? The QR codes on the covers of Chibi Arknights just take you to his Taobao page.
>>
>>590399
The ones in the manual, there’s two of them but I’m referring to the first QR code
>>
>>590409
Probably should have just linked it here
https://sketchfab.com/nisoninaritaie/models
>>
>>590423
Yeah, helps a lot. But good luck "ripping" those. As you can see, they are view only and there is no chence in hell you can download them, unless somebody hacks his profile password and sets the settings to "downloadable". Got any hacking skills? XD
>>
>>590431
Yeah I was trying to find that out last night, no luck right now, found the files but instead of directly downloading they show up as text so either it’s a security measure or I have to save it a certain way
I can’t do save as on that wall of text since I don’t think it would really actually save model data
>>
File: Yume Sakura.jpg (464 KB, 1653x2338)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
Hi, I found this Cardcaptor Sakura by Yume. Here's the link if anyone wants it:

https://mega.nz/file/z6wlFCSQ#ZMXY7oD5yKWCivJa21o_2jkJBq_5QeiOUetIZ72B5sc
>>
>>590564
Great! I was planning to buy that but now I can save it for others
>>
Hi everyone! Okay, so I tried making the scans for Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary Dress clearer through Photoshop, and it it turns out better than I thought. I didn't do the backside of the scans because they aren't really in the front of the figure. So here are the files:

https://mega.nz/file/iKQmkLBA#ebyyujinQNtaElWEyCxUubxpjN5up9Z1JfuZ8fCds0k
>>
So the next update for the Miku Dress 10th Ann. would be decreasing the visibility for some of the unneeded folding lines.
>>
>>590622
Oh and I'll fix more papercrafts in the future. Hopefully you guys haven't started the Miku 10th Ann. before this post yet.
>>
>>590631
Thanks, you are a Saint! Will wait for Sakura!
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (4.08 MB, 2100x1500)
4.08 MB
4.08 MB PNG
Okay! Hi everyone! So I'm back and I finished editing the Hatsune Miku 10th Ann. So the quality of the image is sharper as well as the folding lines are no longer there. So, I'm going to terminate the old link I sent previously.
>>590638
Okay sure thing! I'll definitely do that, but I need a break.

Happy Folding!

https://mega.nz/file/OaQHwKZD#vPg_0jM9tIPvmywNTTX3ZDSVHTTaW7xlw1uA7uqnjF8
>>
>>590651
Hmmm.. The example image did not do justice in the sense of demonstrating the sharp image. But the actual file's quality is better than the example
>>
Hi everyone! I just found some Genshin Impact papercraft alternative, Mona and KeQuing, and they look quite complicated. Although Mona looks a bit lanky.

https://tsunapaper.blogspot.com/2021/02/keqing-genshin-impact-papercraft.html
>>
this isn't a scan or something premium,but look at this cutie!!!
https://youtu.be/ZUMCZhv9My4
>>
>>590712
yes!! i saw it recommended to me on youtube this morning! it's from the amiguru mobile games they have

here is Ifrit scan btw

Ifrit: https://mega.nz/folder/krJWiBJa#4v5QuURxGmJOBfsDXCQA6w

as always I'll update when instructions are uploaded
>>
>>590708
I actually saw this one. But let me tell you... it's actual CRAP, pure crap. It's so badly and wonky made, the textures not fitting, she looks like somebody buldozed her in the face. So, whoever did this is shit at papercrafting. Probably just ripped the thing somewhere and had no idea how to UV map it. Amateur idiots. No it's basically useless until somebody at least fixes the HORRID textures....
>>
File: 20210314_061834.jpg (78 KB, 480x640)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>590721
I saw at twitter, I think it's pretty good
>>
>>590735
Ohhh yeah, "really" good. Check the actual PDO file, not the photoshoped pictures. The face and the eyes are to kill somebody in rage for even releasing it like that. One eye bigger than the other, looks like a beat-up wife from Turkmenistan or something. It's crappy. Definetly.
>>
>>590708

As much as I am desperate for Genshin Papercrafts, I would not make any from this designer solely from the template alone to be honest. Their models are really skinny-looking.
>>
>>590739
Omg! I just checked the PDO and oh boy! Her eyes are unproportional. Also, the KeQuing one, her sword is literally missing the sides which makes it 3d. Otherwise the sword will be flat. You are right! Thanks for pointing that out
>>
>>590737
Oh, okay. Just give a little appreciation to designer, since S.V don't want to make another GI character
>>
>>590716
i realized I didn't download the instructions to prepare for upload yesterday and my pc wants to slow down right at the moment, but they have finished now, sorry for the delay
>>
>>590716
Thank you!
>>
>>590808
np

also I don't know if it's disappeared for only me, but does anyone know where the Chinese site crafts thread went? it was an equally good resource since most of the modes sought after were anime ones, id expect a thread that has gone on that long to have someone make a new one to replace it by now.
>>
>>590819
I actually hinted you probably 2 times now and tried to make a substitute for this one. All of my threads have anime papercrafts on, so just start posting on one of those. This one is already maxed out and reached a limit, and is already pushed back to page 9, so nobody is going to find it before long. So please, start posting your amazing stuff and hard work on a new thread that can be seen on page 1, so we have all something of it :)

Just either make a new one, or start posting under my "STOP scammers, start sharing" post on page 2. EIther way, it's a better option that constanly re-searching where this old maxed out thread got to what page each day.
>>
>>590823
Ahh I didnt know, everything appeared on one page for me so I just scrolled down/pinned the thread
I’ll update there too now
>>
Hi I was wondering if anyone has this , and also any other love is war papercrafts cause I can’t find any . (Ishigami is my favorite character and he doesn’t have any figures sadly)
>>
Me again , I’m also looking for this
>>
>>590863
The only one I found is this one:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Chika-Kaguya-sama-Love-is-war-built-papercraft-813229505

But I don't have it. It's premium.

As for the Miku one, it was also from this author, but was deleted, since I follow her for a long time and I recognise the old work from Pinterest. The old designs were all deleted and are not sold anymore, so no luck with this one as well.
>>
>>590870
That’s why I’ve been looking for the miku one , I found it on Pinterest but the link won’t open sadly
>>
>>590863
It's for sale on Pepasweet's Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/871579798/
>>
THANK YOU Admins/Janitors of /po for moving this maxed out thread to the 1. page like the Pepakura crack one! Definetly will be an active thread in the future and updates will now be seen by everybod without searching. Saved us there :)
>>
Hi there everyone , I was wondering if anyone knows if there’s a papercraft for this figure , it’s my favorite figure . They say it’s miku 10th anniversary but there’s already another 10th anniversary. If anyone knows if there is one , please tell me
>>
Hey OP!
I just saw this Youlingke papercraft, and I have to say that the dress design looks so gorgeous!
I was wondering if this will be on your list of crafts to get?
>>
>>591208
not really but i'll consider it once i clear out the rest from my list
>>
>>591208
I want it too ;_; along with 100 other designs that are also damn gorgeous. Those damn chinese poohs are making too much stuff to get
>>
>>591227
It’s a huge collection and more are being added faster than I can buy and scan, but my goal is to clean out the shop of most stuff eventually
>>
>>591221
Oh okay! Thank you OP! Gosh darn, there are so many lovely papercrafts!
>>
>>582830
Why is the MOST USEFUL thread on here being pushed back from 1. site again, I thogught the admin posted it on 1. site so it can be updated like the other posts. Dammit ;_; Somebody pin it on 1. site, the same should be with the Pepakura crack thread as well. This and the other ones are actually being updated regulary and people are seaching for it. ADMIN, please pin this on 1. site. People keel adding new stuff on it to download, etc.
>>
>>589188
hi curryanon!
I never expected to find someone from curryland (other than me) to be into papercraft too!
>>
>>589206
Thanks for your work on these. It is a shame that one of the most generous anons on this board has such a crappy scanner. Still appreciate the steady share flow of models that they are buying... but they might do better to buy a better scanner. Not just for the shares, but to have a more accurate, color correct backup copy for themselves.
>>
>>589344
Anyone who orders this, make sure to select "with pedestal" option or you won't get the cherry blossom branch and wall mount.
>>
>>591421
Yeah I kind of was thinking the same thing too. Aye. Wish that I could help in any way possible.
>>
Hi there I was wondering if anyone has a good kanna kamui papercraft figure layout , I’ve been looking for one , also if you have a tohru one please show
>>
>>591485
>kanna kamui
I could only find this one by Pepasweet:
https://paperzonevn.com/threads/kanna.4015/
There are no instructions though.
>>
>>591486
It’s adorable thank you!
>>
Hi just wondering how hard it is to turn a 3d image into papercraft with pepakura , since I saw this megumin chibi that looks so cute and she doesn’t have much detail so you don’t need ye edit her , so I just paste her in pepakura and turn her into papercraft ? Sorry I’m new to this and I don’t know , I’m also looking for a way to make a tohru papercraft
>>
>>591575
No amount of magic can turn a 2D IMAGE FILE into a 3D MODEL. Totally different things. You have to import the image into a 3D software program to model it yourself, and after that you can import it into Pepakura. You can't do anything with pepakura, just unfolding, not making model.

Also, this is the wrong post to ask questions. Start a new thread. As you can see this is the papercraft sharing thread and not the "help me I am a noob" thread. Make a new one, ask questions there and people will answer, if they want. Else you got tons of stuff on YT to help noobs like you that got no idea how to make models. Don't know why people don't start searching there first and start asking the stupid questions on here....
>>
>>591578
1. Why so mean
2. I was just asking a question I didn’t know we couldn’t do that
3. Shut up , you could’ve told me nicely
And finally
4. I didn’t say 2D to papercraft , I said 3D TO PAPERCRAFT . If you gotta give me feedback on something I did wrong tell me nicely , otherwise don’t say anything
>>
>>591579
Fuck of back to FB snowflake. Wrong board for broken feelings. If you are dumb as shit, it's not my fault you can't use Youtube and search your answer. Dipshit.
>>
>>591578
Literal quote was "3d image into papercraft with pepakura", so either you can't write or you got no idea what an image is and what a model is. FUCKING LEARN TO WRITE ENGLISH THEN.
>>
>>591575
Illiterate fuck XDD What the hell is a "3D image" XDDDD
>>
File: mega.jpg (100 KB, 998x606)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>591575
Just ignore the rude Anons. On the internet someone's always angry about something. I have this chibi Megaman, it might be similar to the 3d model you have.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xi3mhc2qsjnji38/Chibi_Megaman.zip/file
>>
>>591593
If somebody is stupid, you got to tell them, else they stay stupid and bother other people with their stupidity. Also, the papercraft you posted sucks ass, as does your comment. Enjoy~
>>
File: Facesmetasequoia.png (28 KB, 300x356)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Really all you have to do is have the 3D model in a compatible format pepakura can read, like .obj . if not there’s plenty of resources out there to help convert a model. Just make sure the model itself doesn’t have something like “double sided” faces (image attached to this message), otherwise pepakura designer will read it as such and spew out something like the following image
>>
File: facespepdes.png (57 KB, 1183x753)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
and here's what that messed up double face looks like in pepakura designer
>>
>>591070
Hey there! I actually couldn't find this version of the Hatsune Miku 10th Ann. papercraft. I don't think that a papercraft of this version have been released yet. I might be wrong. Maybe they might soon. I do think that this papercraft would be cute tho.
>>
>>591642
I foind this guy on FB btw:

Facebook @
Xingtianpapercraft/shop/?ref_code=mini_shop_page_card_cta&ref_surface=page

Could be a faster and cheaper way to get some papercrafts that he has in his shop :) Some of them I don't have and I am pretty sure they are Younglike's designs in any case.
>>
Hiii! I finally can help with something!!
I bought this,and i think someone was searching it,so enjoy!!

https://mega.nz/file/mgt2ERhI#3n7OIR6w-TOnJxPdatb6E7rF0vFvwtH5rElY30OA0-E
>>
File: IMG_20210324_144428.jpg (212 KB, 2048x1536)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
I really appreciate the OP for all the hardwork his doing in this board.Atm I'm doing clay sculpting so once I'm done with my current project Misturi I'll try to buy some premium models(esp 2b and minamoto FGO papercraft) n hopefully scanner works.

Anyway this is the model I'm working on wkwkwk(tho not related to this Board sorry for that) ^^
>>
>>591674
Don't worry,it's looks beautiful you're so talented!
>>
>>591676
Ooo tyvm! N dayum y must all the good shit be locked away in china TvT
>>
>>591672
AAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaa!!!!!! Thank youuuuu :) love this so much, and I wish I could get all of those cutie little papercrafts of Pepasweet, they are adorable.
>>
>>591680
You welcomee!! I'll try to buy some more when i can,is the least i can do for all the scans,i'll love to see if you made her
>>
>>591584
Ok..... this doesn’t deserve a norma response. It’s funny when people pick fights on the internet
>>
>>591672
Ive been looking for it for a really long time , I LOVE YOU
>>
>>591681
Damn, as soon as this 3. lockdown ends and printshops open ;_; I don't have a printer and everything is closed and it's just the damn wrong timeeeee. I have to print this, definetly!
>>
Hiii! It's me again! I bought another from papersweet! I don't know how is she,but enjoy

https://mega.nz/file/qxExmQRb#vcFg6fVsdUAtl8o0D9fElS5Kauf29wCgbQMsohKrNRg
>>
>>591672
Oh i forgot the image,there it is!
>>
>>591646
I scrolled through a while and it seems legit, I’m gonna check it out more after I wake up tomorrow and see if it’s cheaper, then I might be able to purchase some more

Also glad to see some of pepasweet’s stuff getting shared!
>>
>>591642
To add onto this, I wouldn’t expect to find specific figures in papercraft form considering how rare of a finds they usually are, and if we’re talking a 10th anniversary miku many would choose to design and make the memorial dress because of complexity and just the appeal. Especially in Chinese communities they seem to prioritize paper replicas of figures that sell around $100 or more. You’re better off making your own or commissioning one.
>>
>>591700
Thank you! Is the least i can do for all you have done for us
>>
>>591701
Ahh I see, thanks OP!
>>
hiii! i bought some more from pepasweet! i'll love to see it so if you built some message me in twitter to see it! i'm littleyoko3

https://mega.nz/folder/u5kWyIIL#y00dgHUUwztMVnl_7V447w
>>
>>591749
Thanks! Is it alright if I ask for Mari next?
>>
>>591754
mari was already shared and you can get the scans.
>>591749
It would be awesome to get either Noa (the sitting version) or Nem or Excelia, since none of them have been shared yet :) Just as a tip thought, you can buy whatever you want or not really. Just saying.
And of course THANK YOU 1000x times for this :)
>>
>>591755
Just to clarify this is Mari. Where can I find the scans?
>>
>>591754
>>591755

obviusly!! if you made one of these pepasweets papercrafts send me a pic in twitter! i'll try to have a little surprise!

noa sitting
https://mega.nz/folder/7hcQmJCS#s4k4bV5ayOEuBza-X3ppMg
mari
https://mega.nz/folder/m9NCgJCS#Bbax8dVo6MNRX5Kx5CrqaA
>>
>>591780
I really appreciate you getting Mari, thank you!!
>>
>>591780
Love all the way <3 <3 <3 Made my weekend, can't wait to build some cuties XD
>>
bump because this thread is amazing
>>
>>590638
Hey Skullkid, Sorry for the long wait. Here is the fixed version of the Sakura papercraft. The colors are a lot smoother and the image isn't as blurry as before. Let me know what you think?

https://mega.nz/file/6ahilbTS#qnytjI2vnqzkJG-_g5cQPt8EuBVc0fS_Oa2NGMeuTA0
>>
File: lrmL9fLXYagd.jpg (125 KB, 700x933)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
I found this Chibi Abigail Williams by PaperColors online. It's for sale on his Taobao but I guess at some point someone put it on the internet. Here's the link if anyone wants it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/m53rt5mz6jx5m5t/Chibi_Abigail_Williams.zip/file
>>
>>591851
She look good! But i was talking about the clear card one! QQ sorry
>>
>>591860
Thank you so much! Ahh! Oh welp. At least now whoever wants to make this version, has an improved scan for this craft. :) Anywho, I'll work on the Clear Card Sakura Chan. It's alright, no worries!
>>
>>583849
Thank you good man for sharing all this material, you saved me from buying some models, I am new here, but I was walking around the forum from time to time to see a new model and you gave me a surprise, I also bought some models of papercraft on taobao and I would also like to share, thanks to you and all the other anons who share, I have some models that are already in the MEGA folder :(, but anyway I will make a version of my scan of the papercraft that I bought , I will give some touch-ups and more color in photoshop, at the moment I have only two models scanned and retouched. (Excuse all my terrible English XD)
>>
File: IMG_20210414_101418.jpg (5.57 MB, 4624x2136)
5.57 MB
5.57 MB JPG
>>591868
I can try to recolor and Paint all over again ... I can take me lot of time to simulate every sheet
>>
File: IMG_20210414_104802.jpg (5.18 MB, 4624x2136)
5.18 MB
5.18 MB JPG
>>591916

Sorry the photos,too lazy to open Chrome on pc
>>
File: 2.png (2.8 MB, 2544x3504)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB PNG
>>591919
What do you think? Looks better?
>>
File: Nuevo Lienzo.png (307 KB, 962x656)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>591922
A test of Her eyes... looks okay?
>>
Hi Skullkid!
I've got to say that you've done such an amazing job, and even better than me! I'm so jelly lol XD! It's more than okay because it fantastic. Great work!
>>
>>591924
Can we work together? ಠᴥಠ
>>
>>591943
Yes! Of course! Sorry about the late reply lol.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.