[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: file.png (899 KB, 693x465)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
Bros I need your love of origami to wingman me.
I'm a 20 y/o kid, never had much experience with dating but I've been close to this girl for a while.
She really loves origami but I had almost no experience with it. I plan to confess to her by making an origami with a hidden cheesy line like "will you be my girlfriend?". But I'm stuck on what kinda origami would work

Currently I'm planning to make a rose like in this vid and thankfully I succeeded, would probably write the message on the back of the paper and have her unfold the whole flower. What do you guys think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wENZvBq3sas&t=256s

I'm completely open to any suggestions here but if possible I would greatly greatly appreciate any nice flower origami that's not too difficult to make but easy to unfold. Thanks so much guys
>>
>>579967

I think its cute and a good idea. Go get that girl
I personally think these roses are a little better but your call.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0F-vdN18w
>>
>>579985
Thanks man I'm really nervous because no one was answering, I tried a bunch of roses including the one you linked and I plan to just make them all and give them to her. Sadly I find that many of them were way too difficult for me.

By the way would it be better if I use bigger paper? I'm currently using 20x20 double sided color.
>>
>>579986

I´m actually very new to origami too so I can´t help with that too much, but I think that the size they tell you works best because they did choose it for a reason.
Even if the origami is not perfect, I am sure she will appreciate the effort, and probably find the attempts cute. :)
>>
>>579967
Wonder how it went for anon. I’m not a /po/ native and just wander here from time to time, I love this place, I can’t think of anywhere else where you can see so much passion almost frozen in time but moving slowly, like a glacier. Anyways, hope he sees this and updates us.
>>
>>581273
why you don't join ? you do not like to bend ? it will be fun :)
>>
>>579967
Anon please update us
>>
>>579967
I know this was a while back, but how did it go?
>>
She laughed at his pitiful attempts and he killed himself, right?
>>
>>583575
No negativity please friend, I’m sure he did well :)
>>
>>583590
I hope so too but I think he would have told us if it did :/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.