[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: s-l1600.jpg (331 KB, 1590x914)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
I got pic related as a git from some neighbors once, and I still remember it sailing through the air for such a long time...

Who makes paper gliders for real here? It seems pretty cool tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhDLuhFFBk
>>
Yo dawg I make these too! Usually I fuck hot bitches, but when I decide to cut loose and just relax I grab my trusted White Wings and chow the fuck down!! I am currently knee deep in some awesome card stock C-130 ass!!
>>
>>570205

For real, that's great :D

I like how much the makers emphasize precision in these, and it makes me want to create a custom paper-balsa glider for fun.

I also have a drone that I don't do anything with, so being a mission control of sorts would probably be a good use for it
>>
>>569836
Got one of those in about 1985 for Christmas. It came with an instruction book that had some aeronautical formulas for that type airplane. Fast forward to about 1998, I've had calculus, and I worked at mcd's, so I know that the card stock separators for nugget sauces are about the right stuff to use, and I know how to integrate to find wing areas for airplanes. I dig the old kit out, come up with a couple of designs for, say, a high altitude long range glider etc. and I actually built a couple. They kind of worked. Fun as shit. Thanks for the reminder, OP, and excuse my blog.
>>
>>570280

No need to apologize, I love hearing about this shit. It’s cool when paper and physics get together
>>
happy new year /po/
>>
kool

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.