[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: ku jason.gif (12 KB, 360x360)
12 KB
12 KB GIF
pls someone gimme reference points for this cp
>>
I don’t really think you need too many reference points, as I see it it all lies on the grid and the diagonal lines are either at 22.5° angles or are also based on the grid (and, if not, they’re just where they need to be to fold flat, like the crimp on the bottom middle). It would've been better if the CP had the square grid in the background (which is 20×20 outside the upper corners). Maybe you can do it yourself on a computer.
>>
>>567836
So I need to fold 20 grid ? Noo
>>
>>567840
What did you expect?
>>
>>567843
I was expecting to find the reference for the mid point of cp. The rest of the creases will easily fall in place
>>
>>567845
The X in the middle is 8 squares from the edge, it’s easy to count.
>>
>>567846
But i still have to fold a 20 by 20 grid
>>
>>567853
Use a multiple of 20 cm paper and measure it for the main creases so you don't have to fold the 20x20 grid (which shouldn't be a problem anyway if you weren't lazy).
>>
mark 1/5 on the edge. You dont need the whole grid or else the whole model will be filled with unnecessary creases. Ive folded this model before f16 falcon by jason ku. Not that hard to collapse and shaping is easy
>>
>>
>>567875
What does it represent though?
>>
I would box grid it ..only because you will have a pencil anyway 80% falls on a box grid thereby your collapse should be neater ...
>>
>>567894
Thanks !!
>>
File: Jason Ku F-16 precreasing.png (543 KB, 2315x3274)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
Here you go.

I have only drawn the precreasing so please don't ask me to draw anything further.
>>
>>568348
Well hell, you've already gone this far.
>>
>>568349
Haha, there's quite a difference between drawing precreasing and drawing actual folding steps. Maybe Jason Ku will diagram it himself one day...
>>
>>568383
It was worth a shot anyway.
>>
>>568383
Jason ku does a lot of odd number box creases....5x7x9xand so on
I folded his Jewel beetle and box grids the tiniest lines fell on third or half box..
With Jason's models his schematic diagram helps with the collapse...
I was proud of doing that alone####
I have a folder full of his c.ps ...I'll look for the double of this
>>
>>568348
Nice effort.
>>
>>570002
>>
>>567855
nooo, please don't measure in origami...
just do a 5x5 grid and mark subdivisions were needed
>>
File: fifths.png (9 KB, 551x549)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>567894
If what you're doing is bisecting the angles then that inner most angle would be 11.25 exactly degrees. arctan(1/5) which is the ration of the right triangle gives around 11.31 degrees. This is not a perfect fifth of the length. See pic related.
>>
File: FBI.png (263 KB, 991x672)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
>>567826
cp? I hope you dont mean THAT kind of cp
>>572792
also fuck you, filthy frogposter

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.