[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.4 MB, 1280x720)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>oh no 2 pages of menu all these options I'm going CRAAAZY
>I must spend $8000 on a Leica to have less menus!
>meanwhile has 129 apps on his iPhone
>>
>>3967109
who are you talking to?
>>
>>3967111
all the "less is more" fags
>>
>>3967113
yea, but who asked?
>>
>>3967109
Ok snoi owner
>>
>>3967114
I did bro, what's up?
>>
>>3967109
>you have many apps on your portable computing device
>and yet you don’t want to have clutter in your dedicated photographic tool
maybe there’s some kind of schizo logic at play here, but could you tell me exactly where the hypocrisy lays?
>>
>>3967109
>you like thing, yet smartphone
>check meight
>>
>>3967136
>maybe there’s some kind of schizo logic at play here, but could you tell me exactly where the hypocrisy lays?
you can ignore all the pages of menu while out shooting with ANY camera
>>
Anyone else never install phone apps and disable/delete most pre-installed ones? Fuji shooter, btw.
>>
>>3967154
Are you me?

Also a Fuji shooter, btw.
>>
>>3967109
But I don’t have 129 apps on my phone
>>
>>3967173
Whoa. Wanna practice karate in the garage?
>>
>>3967187
I don't even have a phone
>>
>>3967109
I actually completely get why Leicafags do this. It's the same reason as richfags fly first class. It's obviously the superior way to shoot and fly, respectively. But unless you're so rich that Leica or first class ticket prices are chump change to you, the price premium is completely out of proportion to what you actually gain. Having to ignore camera features or ignore the stench of scum class for a few hours is a lot less painful than it would be to scrape together the extra money for the upgrade.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerCHRIS RANK
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>3967109
Any camera that has a customizable quick menu is fine with me.
Most of this shit you set up once and then forget about it. Anything else you should be able to move into quick access. As long as that's the case, I don't give a shit about menu structures once that's done.
>>
>>3967405
Biz class really fell off post covid I only fly it now with the upgrade.
>>
>>3967143
You are why /p/ is going to shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.