[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what camera do I need to take a picture like this of my girlfriend?
>>
5DsR
>>
>>3967091
A Canon EOS RP
>>
NEX-3 and an adapted Pentax M42 200mm lens
>>
>>3967150
i have that now how to get gf?
>>
>>3967170
Go to a language exchange site and find someone in a really cool city for photography who is desperate for a bf and show her your nice photos then go to her city for a vacation. You'll probably win her over.
>>
>>3967170
seeking arrangements
>>
>>3967193
what the fuck this is actually good advice?
>>
Most cameras can take pictures like this. It's no big deal.

The thing that's doing the real work here is the lens. I wouldn't be surprised if that picture was taken with something like a Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop 22.5 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width5681
Image Height3750
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Compression SchemeUnknown
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution400 dpi
Vertical Resolution400 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2021:10:13 21:31:41
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2880
Image Height1920
>>
>>3967091
why would you want to take a picture of your gf that exposes every wrinkle and imperfection in her skin
>>
File: claire-saffitz-chef-14.jpg (111 KB, 1000x667)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>3967489
What's wrong with wrinkles and imperfections? That's how real life people actually look. Same with gray hair, what's wrong with that? A lot of women look more attractive with it, not less.
>>
>>3967645
t. postwall roastie
>>
>>3967646
The alternative you're proposing is having postwall roasties misrepresenting themselves as prewall roasties. How is that better?
>>
>>3967645
>t. mommy enthusiast

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.