[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DSC_3101.jpg (2.18 MB, 1500x2254)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
is there a better forum or imageboard or online community for discussing photog than /p/? this board is too slow for me. anywhere other than reddit and instagram?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D700
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 9.2 (Macintosh)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern780
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)50 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2021:06:02 18:44:58
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length50.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3898935
Pentax Forums if you're an abominable boomer retard is pretty good.
>>
>>3898935
>ThIs BoArD iS tO sLoW fOr Me
Then post more
And please not such bullshit
/thread
>>
File: DSC_6050.jpg (1.63 MB, 1500x1875)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>3898940
you're suggesting that my complaint is invalid because I'm not enough of an activist? lmao

Camera ModelNIKON D600
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Color Filter Array Pattern844
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)28 mm
Image Created2021:06:03 23:32:03
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/3.2
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/3.2
Exposure Bias-0.7 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length28.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3898935
All the problems this board has and the slowness is the one that did it for you?
>>
>>3898935
PPH is a crutch.
>>3898955
This. Crutchposting comes to mind.
>>
>>3898935
https://photography-on-the.net/forum/
>>
>>3898955
yeah I don't mind most of the rest of it, I just like a place to read peoples thoughts and see what other random people are shooting. the nophotos, tripfags, fuji posters, gear threads dont really bother me that much, I tend to gloss over them.
>>
>>3898959
That place is even slower than /p/
>>
After spending a lot of time on /mu/ I’d say I’d prefer slower posts where you can actually tell whose posting more or less and have some semblance of a community, rather than the same retarded zoomers posting the same shit over and over and over and goddamn over again. The amount of times I told those fuckers that /mu/core was supposed to be entry level. There are no filters on 4chan so more posts just mean a higher volume of bullshit.
Anywhere else is going to be boomershit or zoomershit
>>
>>3898935
>this board is too slow for me
Are you a cokehead or does your dopamine kick runs out quickly? This is probably the fastest photo-related site there is.
>>
FredMiranda.
>>
>>3898967
>fuji posters
I wonder who that is
>>
>>3899019
It only picks up when there is shit flinging in gear threads or autistic posting in isi threads, though.
>>
>>3899065
Same like in every other place, it's gear fights or fools catering to average individuals. Check DPR or Pentacks forums, it's gear discussion; look at other photo-posting places, it's simps and pretentious grifters.
>>
>>3899019
not endorsing reddit but pretty much any photography related subreddit is faster than this board. the only reason I'm on here is because I used to come to 4chan as a teen and I remember posting here when I was first getting into photography. I remember the board being much faster then, I was shocked to come back and see 10 day-old threads lingering in the catalog
>>
>>3898935
Facebook
>>
File: zsv9vlppyr271.jpg (64 KB, 750x703)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>3898935
>anywhere other than reddit
Why? Too stupid to figure out how to effectively use reddit?
>>
>>3899231
shhh, the very mention of the R word strikes fear and loathing in the the hearts of 4chantards.

r/photography is pretty much the same as here, all gear fagging and trash, but without /p/s resident fuckwit (I heard he got banned). r/Casual_Photography has pictures but it is really slow.
>>
>>3899177
It's because general threads have brought the activity on this board to a screeching halt.
>>
>>3899274
You're wrong, though. General threads are the crutch of a board whose activity has been brought down to a screeching halt.
>>
>>3899274
The general and the isi threads are really the only reason to come here
>>
>>3899273
from what i've seen most of reddit is full of absolute garbage normie tier photos, other than r/analog

>>3899352
lol OP here and these are the threads I find extremely boring, I'm more interested in the sporadic niche threads
>>
>>3899413
>lol OP here and these are the threads I find extremely boring, I'm more interested in the sporadic niche threads
thats cool man have you tried /r/suicidemethods?
>>
Sadly, I don't think there's decent conversations being had about photography almost anywhere. Photography is a marriage of science, technology and visual arts, but only the first two things get most/all of the attention. The latter category is an untapped well of interesting discussion, that people shy away from because "it's all subjective" or "there's nothing to say". It starts with simple questions like: why does anyone including myself take photos? What does the photos they take say about them, especially what they include or don't include? What possibly can I glean about their inner world and personal life just looking at their images? How effective are they at expressing themselves by using a camera? What in the images is interesting to me as the viewer? Are there any narratives to be constructed from viewing them? And so on. But people don't ask these questions; instead they take a glance at it, critique the immediate stuff like composition and subject (without going deeper), then spend a lot of energy on stuff like the exposure settings, or what camera was used to shoot it.
>>
>>3899448
The question of "what camera was used" may relate far more to technically impressive shots that you can get sometimes.
When you see a picture in a nature magazine of a kingfisher bird emerging from the water with its catch in its claws, you ask the question "how did they capture that?", which is always a "what gear was necessary?" question.

I often find that with a lot of photography that you see on display, the vast majority of it is either studio portraiture or outdoor available light portraiture.
There was an outdoor photo exhibit in a park I went to the other week. Almost all of the portraits were posed or so fabricated, that it felt artificial.
There were a handful of candids which were neat to look at, but ultimately, what pissed me off the most were these false colour photos of poppy plants and flowers. Oh look, it's an aqua poppy on a burgundy background. Haha, it's pop art... in a photography installation???
I also saw some introduction to abject art a few weeks back. The example given was a photograph (on what looks like Kodak Porta) of some uncooked chicken and a doll without clothes.
Hmm... yes... art.
My photography mostly consists of (allegedly boring) landscapes, macro shots of plants and insects, cat photos (lmao), bird photos and the odd boat or ship. I sometimes also take architecture photos which I honestly love the look of most, but idk how many people think that stuff looks cool.
>>
>>3899448
you can find this discussion at literally any college campus or city with an art scene, anon. try going outside
>>
>>3899512
Is he supposed to just like, wander up and start talking?
>>
File: 1623129392827.png (2.27 MB, 1888x3748)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>3898935
>this board is too slow for me
And that's a good thing

Do you want /p/ to turn into a shitposting board like /lit/? Any board with increased traffic turns to shit, just look at /an/ or /out/ now, they used to be good boards even 1 year ago.
>>
>>3899541
Saved.
Sadly this board is no stranger to that process, redditors have poured in from everywhere and they kvetch at words like "newfag" because of them being "homophobic". They want to turn 4chan into the same thing that non-4chan is.
>>
>>3899545
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
File: 1599588022896.jpg (174 KB, 500x600)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>3899545
you're not welcome here either
>>
>>3899549
Joke's on you, I haven't bothered with /pol/ in ages. You're trying to change the identity of 4chan instead of assimilating. There's tons of places that aren't like this, why don't you go there instead of trying to force your secondhand moralfagging on us?
>>
>>3899541
well I'm not a reactionary moron so this doesn't concern me and I don't agree with your analysis. that image is also hilarious
>>
>>3899541
different anon here loleing @ this image
>>
>>3899552
>/pol/nigger tries to call others newfag
you have to go back, redditor
>>
>>3898935
this is easily one of the best photography discussion spaces on the internet

the slowness is a feature not a bug
>>
File: 2021-06-11 01_24_30.png (86 KB, 1540x457)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>3899559
>the slowness is a feature not a bug
this.

/lit/ used to be a slow board, and people actually read books and discussed literature. They created some of the best literature infographics and reading lists on the internet. I miss the /lit/ of 10 years ago.
Then at some point around 2015/2016 the /pol/niggers got tired of infesting /tv/ and decided to spill over to /lit/. Now nobody on /lit/ reads books, and any serious discussion threads get 2-3 bumped off by garbage /pol/-bait and garbage shitposting.

/p/ has managed to survive being flooded by newfags. I hope it stays this way.
The slowness keeps away shitposters because they get bored quickly and leave.
If this board moves any faster, it will quickly become ruined
>>
>>3899522
yeah. What the fuck did you think anon meant?
>>
>>3899448
this is literally shit I went over in my photo 1 class in hs. Granted, it was mostly about the technical aspects of a camera, but the assignments were always geared at exploring different styles of photography and different compositional questions, which only became more refined as I continued taking more classes. If you don't see these convos being had then you need to get outside more or you aren't as clever or insightful as you think you are
>>
File: 1600096113384.gif (102 KB, 128x128)
102 KB
102 KB GIF
>>3899541
> the classic "people grow up and move on with their lives"
> other younger people who are different people and not the same ones as before join the community
> this is cultural genocide on an image board
>>
File: smugmary.jpg (36 KB, 750x406)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>3899558
Joke's on you, I was an /o/ilfag from the start.

Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image Width750
Image Height406
>>
File: 787.png (1.87 MB, 1756x884)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>3899566
> this is cultural genocide on an image board
and you're part of the problem, frognigger
>>
>>3899569
Seriously though. I can't remember a time where memes were as stale as they are now. It feels like living in an eternal ragecomic era.
>>
>>3899565
>>3899512
Name three websites where this happens. Op asked about websites.

>About different styles and composition
Not what I was talking about, try reading things before responding next time.
>>
>>3899413
>other than r/analog
LOL
>>
>>3899273
>/p/s resident fuckwit
who might that be?
>>
>>3899559
>this could be one of the best photography discussion spaces on the internet
>the slowness is a feature not a bug
FTFY
>>
File: teeth.gif (3.34 MB, 800x600)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB GIF
>>3899617
Eat shit
>>
>>3899177
Stay there then you homo, you forgot the most important thing of the old days but to be fair so did everyone else.
>>
>>3899718
>clinging to the good old days like a barnacle on the bottom of a faded old row boat left stranded on a forgotten stretch of beach.
>>
>>3899274
it's RPT that nearly killed /p/ in the past 3-4 years

though /p/ has gotten much better this past year, I'm seeing a lot more themed photo threads (clouds, landscape, B&W, architecture, etc.).
The challenges thread are also nice
>>
File: 1613504990810.gif (2.1 MB, 1088x838)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB GIF
>>3899571
>Seriously though. I can't remember a time where memes were as stale as they are now. It feels like living in an eternal ragecomic era.
all the constant frog and basedjack spam makes me miss ragecomics tbqh
>>
>>3899545
>redditors
Been here for a while and I can't understand why you all getting banned for shit posting/badmouthing/insulting people and passing it as "tough love" to get better makes you keep badmouthing reddit.
>>
>>3899832
I rarely get banned though, and never perma'd. Helps not being a spamming retard I guess.
I criticize redditors because their faggotry sticks out like a sore thumb. Reddit is a site that rewards conformity by design. A site created to suppress unpopular opinions and boost popular ones. A site centered around having a well-conforming identity that mirrors that of the crowd. A nightmare. Imageboards are the opposite.
>>
Yes and No
This place is very much intended to be anonymous forum and losing out on exposure is one thing photographers hate the most
>>
>>3899797
I still don't really get your argument here.
Like, just use the catalog?
>>
>>3899583
I'll give you one guess
>>
>>3900077
Isi?
>>
>>3899936
reddit was unironically great back in like 2006. Had a BBS/newsgroup feel that was very comfy. Shortly thereafter, the whole internet began to break. And now we have this unusable corporate two-minute-hate zoo that we use now.

I'm very much looking forward to the meshnet or UHFnet or whatever winds up taking the place of this whole DARPA shithole, because it is fucking broken. I've thought about starting a photography something on ZeroNet but every time I consider it, I come to the realization that the best solution is to just stop using an internet altogether.
>>
Claiming brand loyalty to a forum is retarded. There are always going to be people who like things you don't like and that do things in ways that you don't. I prefer to base my conclusions on as wide a variety of opinions as possible.

The only real difference between Reddit and this place is that /p/ tolerates shitposting and abuse. Otherwise they are both mostly gear fagging. The only area where /p/ scores over reddit is that it easier to identify and hide the shit.
>>
>>3900078
Wrong ... again
>>
>>3900085
You're thinking of a club. They used to exist.
>>
File: DSC_6172.jpg (3 MB, 1600x2000)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
OP here, didn't intend to cause so much discourse on the state of the board or its flaws. Just was looking for recs of any other forums or social media sites you anons also frequent.

I do enjoy elements of this board, partly due to old 4chan nostalgia and partially due to reading posts from anons with niche photographic interests or anons who live in far-away places who post photos, but on the whole I don't think this board is a great collection of posts or wisdom. Most people are nophotos and a lot of the photos posted are really quite bad. that's not to say I think I'm particularly talented, but I would ideally be reading or posting in a place where I could learn a lot from the community.

>>
>>3900119
Who would you say the best photographer around here is, OP, besides yourself of course?
>>
>>3900123
like I said I really don't think I am particularly good, I just don't think the average talent level of this board is much above "complete beginner" or "collects cameras but takes no photos", and I'd prefer to be on a forum where a lot of active photographers were posting photos.

Also how would I answer that question on an anonymous image board? I remember there was a guy like 10 years ago who posted a lot of 35mm photos from travels through Asian countries and I really enjoyed his threads
>>
>>3900125
>Also how would I answer that question on an anonymous image board?
As I suspected. You need to lurk moar and always did, and you weren't around 10 years ago so stop pretending.
>>
>>3900125
I think a lot of people who read /p/ feel the same.
Conversation here is dominated by one particular nophoto poster who has nothing else to do all day apart from shitpost. A lot of people look at this and just think, why bother.
>>
>>3900135
What if OP is that guy, Anon?
>>
File: DSC_5794.jpg (861 KB, 2247x1500)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>3900140
I'm not a nophoto obviously

Camera ModelNIKON D600
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.1
Color Filter Array Pattern844
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)78 mm
Image Created2021:05:14 15:21:32
Exposure Time1/800 sec
F-Numberf/5.0
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.0
Exposure Bias-1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length78.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlNone
ContrastHard
SaturationHigh
SharpnessSoft
>>
>>3900142
>>3900142
oh you're that old fag from maine
try dpreview, you'll fit in there kekkums
>>
>>3900140
That guy knows who that guy is. He also knows that everyone else knows who he is. He revels in it, it is the only thing that gives his life meaning.
>>
>>3900142
neato desu
>>
File: Paranoid-wormji.jpg (68 KB, 549x558)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>3900135
>its just one guy

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Width549
Image Height558
>>
>>3900142
Nice shot bro
>>
>>3900183
why is it that lots of people think this? its like the opposite of a conspiracy lol
>>
>>3900191
Because he signs his posts, just like he did here >>3900183
>>
>>3900143
when I was on here long ago I didn't post photos so I doubt I'm who you're thinking of, I was a high schooler just getting started with 35mm

>>3900180
>>3900190
thanks! its hard not to fall in a meme of just shooting the coastline where I am
>>
>>3900198
It's as if he wants people to know its him even while he's denying it
>>
>>3900007
are you new to /p/?
there was a period of several years when gear threads and gear thread shitposts overran any photo threads. And any new photo threads would get pushed down because of the gear threads.

Because of that newbies would learn to post only in the /rpt/, making /rpt/ a very fast general, but leaving the catalog empty of photo threads.
I'm glad that we've reached enough momentum with posting photo threads that there are enough separately themed photo threads in the catalog now
>>
>>3900209
>I'm glad that we've reached enough momentum with posting photo threads that there are enough separately themed photo threads in the catalog now
>we
it's just isi, honestly.
>>
>>3900264
I don't really know if I'd call those threads productive to the board desu, no one else posts feedback in them, it's just an echo chamber. It's almost like she is using 4chan as file storage
>>
>>3900267
>no one else posts feedback in them
People do, it just gets buried in an avalanche of shit posts.
Also people can enjoy them with feeling the need to comment. We know isi's style and we know what to expect. People who don't like it can hide it with a simple click.
>>
File: 2021filters.png (20 KB, 399x493)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>3900297
>People who don't like it can hide it with a simple click.
yeah, if you're like, supremely bad at 4chan.

And there is no feedback in isi threads. There are simps, trolls, and the occasional unlucky retard who wanders in and tries to give meaningful feedback and is immediately shot down by the simps and then isi herself, who is fundamentally incapable of accepting that not only is she not the best photographer in history, but not even the best photographer on this board.

And that's by a country mile.
>>
>>3900319
I don't think isi thinks that about herself, Anon, she's a big fan of that Thief guy's work as well.
And that's by a city block.
>>
>>3900319
>herself
anon I have bad news for you
>>
>>3900332
He knows, Anon.
He missed out.
>>
File: ify709jkcm7y.jpg (212 KB, 1477x1941)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>3900085
>reddit was unironically great back in like 2006. Had a BBS/newsgroup feel that was very comfy. Shortly thereafter, the whole internet began to break.
2007 ruined everything
>>
>>3900333 (checked)
lol I see

>>3900198
>>3900183
just one guy, q.e.d.
>>
>>3900332
Gender is performative, you fucking faggot. Life is literally so easy if you just listen to people instead of trying to skate uphill.
>>
>>3899477
what you are lamenting is the fact that photography has become accessible imo. it's not just a small circle of educated creatives publishing through an even smaller sphere of periodicals. it's ted next door taking pics of his cat, miriam of flowers, katrina of her tits in a bra for instagram and so on. technical feats and exclusive gear is merely an attempt to weed out the banality because at the end of the day almost all subjects except for heavily contrived studio work, are banal as people are capturing them 24/7 globally and publishing them round the clock thanks to digital photography and social media.
>>
>>3900344
hello isi (or is it one of his simps?)
>>
>>3900354
Could be anyone really, we all hate you.
>>
>>3900357
>we all
you're one person, schizo

>>3900344
if gender is performative, why can't you give birth?
>>
>>3900344
at this point you're just saving and spreading those sad >greentexts from Instagram pages, mate
>>
>>3900358
No really, you are loathed by all. Think about it, what is there to like about you?
>>
>>3900365
Who is he?
>>
>>3900366
You know, the resident fuckwit.
>>
>>3900358
>if gender is performative, why can't you give birth?

so any woman that hasn't given birth yet is not a woman? pretty retarded example
>>
>>3900368
what's his name?
>>
File: paranoidworjmi.jpg (153 KB, 666x677)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>3900368
Take your meds.
>>
>>3900372
>Have you got any other pictures that one is getting a bit long in the tooth
>>
wtf happened to my thread :(

guess i'll just go over to DPReview and try to navigate the web 1.0 interface
>>
>>3900625
Please don't come back, faggot.
>>
>>3899745
It's either that or being eaten by AIDS-ridden homo whales in a sea of piss and indian poo
>>
>>3900085
Digg used to be really comfy too, but then Kevin Rose decided to take out every good feature the website had in 2010.
A lot of the user influx to Reddit was when that happened.
>>
>>3900350
So gear fags were the based ones after all?
>>
>>3900085
There's still some photo imageboards around but they are empty as in 5 users at the very most, the problem is no cohesive ongoing groups because a couple of guys will stop posting when they realize they are talking to the same anon with no real changes in content.
Going to the ZeroNet is the same deal, you can get it going but getting the people to join in a sizeable manner is the tough part, people are addicted to always seeing new posts every hour.
>>
>>3900350
Photography being accessible doesn't bother me. People fetishizing consumer technology while passing it off as "I'm interested in cameras!", But all the while eschewing any meaningful discourse on photography itself, bothers me.

>Damn near everything has been photographed
If you mean the raw subject matter maybe. But when I am out with my camera I seem to almost always be by myself with one, which means people aren't always shooting exactly what I am in terms of the exact subject in the exact place in the exact time of day.
>>
>>3900703
I took control of /p/ on 8kun but got permabanned the very next day for Fedpoasting on /pnd/ lol.
>>
>>3900723
>If you mean the raw subject matter maybe. But when I am out with my camera I seem to almost always be by myself with one, which means people aren't always shooting exactly what I am in terms of the exact subject in the exact place in the exact time of day.
noooo everything has been photographed befoooooore nooooo the light is always the same tooo nooo I can't use my camera noooooo

>People fetishizing consumer technology while passing it off as "I'm interested in cameras!"
They're not people, Anon, those are cattle. We must create burgers.
>>
>>3900728
>I can't use my camera nooooo
Kek, good point. It's like nophotos need an excuse to be nophotos. "Photography isn't fun unless I'm a unique snowflake" is but one of those excuses.
>>
>>3900725
I meant places a bit deeper than that hole, although you just confirmed to me the old BO from there never came back after the rebrand. Shame, he was a seemingly nice guy. Did you post there back in the day?
>>
>>3900725
I can't imagine how utterly talentless a photography board on 8kun must have been
>>
>>3900350
I don't think anyone thinks a unique subject is that important, it's more about the photographers perspective.
>>
>>3900756
like you're swimming in some deep well of talent here, lmao
>>
>>3900756
Take a gander yourself, only two gear threads and the rest of the catalogue is photos.
>>
>>3900723
>>3900733
Yet you are are the one having a hard time with photography despite claiming how unique your subjects and scenes are...
>>
>>3899477
>When you see a picture in a nature magazine of a kingfisher bird emerging from the water with its catch in its claws, you ask the question "how did they capture that?", which is always a "what gear was necessary?" question.

Maybe a long time ago. Nowadays it's pretty obvious: D500, 7D Mark II or any modern FF camera with a long lens.

Honestly, I never ask what camera something was shot on. And I never ask about settings either. This is what people mean when they say the camera doesn't matter. I'm looking at a photo because I think it looks good and interesting, and I'm curious about the subject and the way it's lit and portrayed. I'm curious if the photographer has any other work for me to explore. I don't give a damn what camera was used. It really doesn't matter.
>>
>>3900760
According to who? Where did I say I struggled? You're the one saying it's all about stupid gear and irrelevant bullshit. I'm the one consistently taking photos and enjoying myself. Quit projecting.
>>
>>3900765
In your posts whining? No projecting here. And now you are swearing and using hyperbole. Seems you are upset because you can't express your frustrations very well.
>>
>>3900758
>>3900759
i mean, I'm OP.. so no, I don't like this board either. But holy shit the 8kun one must have been so much worse
>>
>>3900766
There's more than one person in the thread. I've made like two posts here and one of them was the response that you replied to.

>No projecting here
Insisting that "everything has been shot before" is pretty hardcore projection.
>>
>>3899563
People will just consider you a weird creep.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.