[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: office-at-night.jpg (176 KB, 1777x1377)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
What is a good small lightweight FILM camera that I can easily find good second-hand lenses for ? I don't care about the brand, just size and availability of lenses.
>>
>>3876573
Olympus OM-1 is the gold standard for itty bitty 35mm film SLRs. Something like a Canon Rebel will have more lens availability, though, and might actually be lighter due to greater use of plastic in the construction (plus, you'll get autofocus and motor winding and so forth).
>>
>>3876573
Get a pentax me or me super, it's not hipster taxed as bad the om-1. With the 40mm pancake I can fit it in my pocket.
>>
I just remembered that my parents probably still have their old Zenit and Praktika laying somewhere. According to Wikipedia this is an M42 mount. Are such old lenses still findable in good condition?
>>
>>3876599
This. The 50mm f1.4 isn't that pricey either, and its bokeh and soft focus looks fantastic. There's also an f1.2 one, and the f1.8 isn't bad either
>>
File: 3b738014.jpg (46 KB, 720x715)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>3876573
all of them
>>
File: 8wv0vp9iaYLfcTnEh7Ss.gif (2.05 MB, 326x245)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>>3876612
do you have brain damage of some sort that prevents you from going to ebay.com and using the search function
>>
>>3876573
canon eos 300
>>
>>3876573
Canon T70.

Small. Light. Good availability of lenses. Runs on AA batteries.

Sounds like a kitten being dragged arse-first through a chicken-mcnugget machine so it's not the most subtle thing - but it works.
>>
>>3877142
>ebay.com and using the search function
That wouldn't tell me if the lens is actually in good condition (and if it's a good lens)
>>
an xa/xa2 or rollei 35 if you want a pocket cam

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.