[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: prewash.jpg (217 KB, 700x468)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>not my problem
>>
>>3858652
based
>>
>>3858652
what's the purpose of this thread
>>
>>3858652
>he doesn't dump spent darkroom chemicals in his neighbour's vegetable garden

s m h my head
>>
>>3858698
I heard silver is healthy actually
>>
>>3858652
your cities water treatment plant should be more than capable of cleaning out those chemicals. it's really just a problem if you're a lab that does it everyday.
>>
>>3858902
No silver ions are kind of bad for waste water treatment. Amounts few hobbyists can flush are likely harmless (and more would be too valuable in silver to flush) but still you should collect used fixer and bring it to consumer chemical waste collecting place if that kind a thing exists in your location.
>>
>>3858652
this but unironically, if you live in a large city the local water plant probably has more problems with everyone's cooking oil going down the drain than your tiny amount of darkroom chemistry
>>
File: 1551746345519.jpg (98 KB, 575x575)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>3858692
It is a derivative of a meme from /ck/ that has become popularized across other boards, where pouring melted fats down the drain, which inevitably causes the pipes to become clogged, is often done to spite landlords for perceived slights or a general disregard for behaving in a civilized manner.
>>
>>3858652
time to filter it here too i guess
>>
>>3858908
>proper water treatment
>in the cities of Mongolian basket weaving faggots
>>
>>3858652
Lol. Excellent shitpost.
>>
Can someone explain what's happening?
>>
>>3860409
Pouring film Dec chemicals straight down the sink instead of disposing of them like a responsible adult.
>>
>>3858652
What's anon's face when he finds out all his photo chemicals have congealed into a fatberg underneath his house?
>>
>Not reclaiming the silver and selling it
>>
>>3860757
You should drink it.
>>
>>3860757
How do I do this in a way that doesn't kill me like I'm making crystals off of /b/?
I'm not too keen on dealing with halides, as they can be fairly nasty at times.
>>
>>3860667
This lol people think that when you see something go down a drain it just instantly goes into the ocean.
>>
>>3860757
not colloidal so you can't use it for teeth whitening

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.