[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/p/ - Photography

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jodi_arias.jpg (126 KB, 1280x960)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Anyone ever seen her "regular" photos she took? Was she any good? What kind of camera did she use?
>>
>>3786169
I would go balls deep
>>
>>3786169
dat mid 2000s DSLR look.
>>
>>3786169
why is she out of focus?
>>
>>3786169
Who?
>>
>>3786259
about 12 millimetres then
>>
>>3786280
>>3786283
THIS
also
>>3786259
This. Wood Berry!
>>
>>3786339
>>3786283
Jodi Ann Arias, murderer.
Dropped out of school to become a professional photographer, immediately failed at that. Met a guy, became absolutely insanely obsessed with him, he said "look this is a bit too much for me" and she started stalking him, including moving to the same street as he lived on.

Murdered him with 27 stab wounds, slit his throat and a gunshot to the head, claimed it was self defence. I remember it being big news.
>>
>>3786559
When evidence was shown that proved her guilt, she began making up all sorts of lies including going so far as to claim he was a child abuser and she was a sufferer of domestic violence. Digital Forensics found no evidence of the images that were supposedly on his computers but did recover photographs of her with his heavily wounded body on his digital camera which she had put in the washing machine in an attempt to destroy the photographs that she herself had taken.

Crazy
Bitch
>>
File: jlzadsiu1t2eiqp0kwu4.jpg (39 KB, 750x421)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>3786559
>professional photographer,

>front facing flash with no light difussion
>light in the wrong direction with background
>no composition
damn, i guess it really was easier back then
>>
>>3786564
>Immediately failed at that

She never took a good photograph to my knowledge.
>>
>>3786259
Why are people here so attracted to women who do photography? I feel like I'd low key hate if my girlfriend (have I had one) did photography too. Don't ask why, just a feeling I have.
>>
>>3786869
If I go on Tinder in a college town like 80% of women are completely braindead 'love wine and travel also festival!' while 20% 'love art, vintage and photography'
Both are types but I really prefer the latter of the first.
>>
>>3786869
>nit picking obscure reasons not to date a girl
have you considered you might be gay desu?
>>
>>3786869
going out on photo walks with your SO is a pretty fun activity mate.
>>
File: eyes smile.jpg (972 KB, 2048x1356)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
>>3786869
dont judge me man
>>
>>3786169
She has nudes. They're out of focus
>>
>>3786559
https://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi-crime-scene.htm
https://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/arias-jodi-autopsy-photos.htm
holy FUCK
>>
>>3786877
I'm not saying I wouldn't date a girl that does photography. I just prefer that she has a different hobby.
>>
>>3786869
I used to think I would want a photography GF. Nowadays I don't think it matters. Photography is a broad thing and so many people enjoy it on some level, to the point that it's like saying you like food or music. That, and you might like a certain approach to photography or certain subjects but not others. Most women I know like photos of nature or people, I prefer to photograph in urban environments. I'm sure we could do photo walks and take turns on one or the other but ultimately it would be just that, a compromise. And if I'm honest, photography is a solo hobby by design. People have offered to go on photo outings with me but when I tell them there's more to it than just pulling up in my car, taking a few awesome photos then leaving, they back out. When I tell them I'll be going somewhere far and possibly doing a lot of waiting they almost always decline. And that's fine, but I don't need someone there who I have to get home by dinner or try to find a bathroom for. Anyways, I'm ranting.
>>
>>3787462
I'd go with you buddy. My father and I used to go together and I had two friends which I used to go on outings with but thats a long time ago. People like that exist.
>>
File: 1607629770125.png (44 KB, 1820x1114)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>3787462
>Photography is a broad thing and so many people enjoy it on some level, to the point that it's like saying you like food or music.
this, people have the misbelief that photography is a creative art, and the low barrier to entry means lots of people will call themselves "photographers"
>>
>>3786869
I don't mind my GF taking photos. However it bothers me that she doesn't want to learn about basic camera functions/setting (eg ISO, shutter speed and so on) even though she claims to be "interested in photography". Most pictures are taken with the Auto-mode if she handles the camera...
>>
>>3787621
it is though, if you're not an uncreative s/p/erg
>>
>>3790935
she's interested in photography, not cameras. no big deal.
>>
File: 1609863450878.jpg (26 KB, 500x380)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>3787621
>drawing for people who don't realize that photography is more about logistics and planning than it is about pointing a camera at something
>>
>>3790935
>she doesn't want to learn about basic camera functions/setting
sounds like you are completely out of touch with the artfrom
>>
File: brainlet-w-camera.png (15 KB, 230x246)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>3790935
Ah yes, photography, the art of knowing exactly what every camera setting does and how it theoretically might impact the pictures that you don't take
>>
>>3786869
my gf does photography, but she likes to do portraits, while I like to do nature/animals. So for us its a fun thing to encourage each other and support the hobby, but it doesn't really conflict/become competition for us
>>
>>3792792
Thank you! Pic related, while not necessarily a great photo, has tons of effort put into it. While a painter can paint any picture they are capable of painting, there are physical limitations on what you can actually photograph. This isn’t to put painters down or anything, or to say one medium is better than the other, each presents their own unique challenges.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width600
Image Height900
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3786169
i bet the sex was really good
>>
>>3795991
photography isn't hard. it doesn't require a physical skill of any kind, really. bending over, maybe? it requires artistic taste (sometimes), management of people and logistics. do not compare a photographer to a painter because its fucking stupid.
>>
>>3793653
>the art of knowing exactly what every camera setting does
i think this pretty much sums up the thinking of the weird autistic branding shills on this board. thanks for the who90bcakj meme
>>
>>3796335
>photography isn't hard
Go on Instagram and say that again. There are so many terrible photographers out there it is obviously a difficult skill to learn.
>>
>>3796337
>who90bcakj
Typing on a phone is hard, I get it, but come on...
>>
>>3796371
>There are so many terrible photographers out there it is obviously a difficult skill to learn.
Something might be easy to learn but still have few people who can do it competently.
Many people don't even bother learning the basics.
>>
>>3797356
>few people who can do it competently
that's only because so many people are doing it without putting in any thought or effort at all, and most people are beyond retarded in terms of the most basic creative skills. the barrier to getting something completely worthless out there is nearly zero, so its an ocean of useless shit.
>>
if you could fart acrylic paint from your ass onto a canvas as easily as you could snap photos, people would do this too. look at fucking soundcloud now that there are so many software tools to produce music for you. unless you are really doing something special with photography, it is next to worthless.
>>
ironically it was her photos that helped send her away

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.